𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓.

By toptierszn

❝ It's just that he know what I want. ❞ ©𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑. More

☆・:.,;*.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟑.
𝟏𝟒.
𝟏𝟓.
𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟏.
𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟐.
𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟑.

𝟎𝟖.

3.2K 164 105
By toptierszn

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘋𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Bro c'mon, get up." I groaned and looked down at Yasmine who had her lips wrapped around my dick. I been told her to stop sucking but she wouldn't get off for shit.

"Mmcht." She smacked her lips after lifting her head up and wiped the spit from off of her mouth. "You ain't even nut."

"Ian never nutted off head." I said.

Lying like fuck. I nut every time Ki do it. I could not stay hard, shit kept going on soft and I was mad as fuck that I let temptation get the best of me in the moment.

"Well fucking with me you will. You just gotta stop being so tense." She said, standing up from off of her knees.

Definitely won't be fucking with her after this.

The only reason I was in this situation was because Yasmine called me boo hoo crying about how she so depressed and feel like she ain't got nobody and etc. Talking bout how she miss her brother and shit.

I felt bad cause I was cool with Dee and I was kinda there when Yasmine was going through it. I only came over to calm her down but once I got here she was on some freaky kinky ass shit.

At first I wasn't going for it but then she just got the best of me. She kept insisting on sucking my dick so I just let her do it. Big mistake.

I could've sworn she said she was blocking me and shit but she ain't keep her word for too long.

"Right." I replied. "But I gotta head out, I got shit to do." I told her and she frowned.

"Like what? I want you to stay." She looked at me.

"I can't." I said dryly and she kept a frown.

"Mkay. Just text me when you get to where you going so I can know you're safe." She told me before wrapping her arms around me and I hugged her back a lil bit.

I grabbed my phone from off her bed once she pulled away and she led me out of the house. I dug in my pocket for my keys and unlocked the car door before getting in.

"It's bout cold as fuck." I mumbled to myself before turning my car on. Just as I pulled off my phone started ringing and I looked down to see who it was because my phone was in my lap.

yari 🖤
would like to FaceTime...

I answered the phone and Kiyari popped up on the screen. It was only half of her face but I could see her with her bonnet on and her lashes.

"Yeah mama? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Bring me food." She said, sounding like she had just woke up. She was sick for a few days but she said she feeling better now.

"Whatchu want?" I asked as I turned my attention back to the road.

"Chick-fil-A." She told me before letting out a yawn "Hurry up before I fall back asleep."

"Ight. I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay. Where you at?" She asked. I heard shuffling so I looked down at my phone again and saw her face was fully in the camera this time.

"I had to make a play." I responded.

"You need to start turning your damn location on. You won't be satisfied until sumn happens and nobody knows where you at." She scolded.

"Yari you is not my mama." I chuckled.

"I don't care. Don't make me tell you again." She said, making it clear she wasn't playing and I made a mental note to myself to turn it on.

"Alright. Ima turn it on." I told her.

"Good. Now hurry up with my food." She said before hanging up the phone.

I know her big forehead ass ain't bang on me.

Eventually I had got to Chick-fil-A and ordered her food. I knew she wanted a spicy chicken sandwich deluxe meal and a strawberry milkshake. Once I got her stuff I made my way to her house which only took about a good fifteen minutes from the restaurant.

"Yari come open this fucking door bro!" I yelled. It's too damn cold and she taking her precious time.

A few seconds later the door opened and she stood there with a mug on her face.

"Khalil stop being loud, the neighbors already don't like you." She said before unlocking the door and opening it so I could walk in.

"I don't give a fuck." I retorted as I walked inside. Her neighbor's aggravating as hell, always mad cause I be playing music when I be pulling up to pick her up talking bout it's too loud.

Better get the fuck on.

"Hm." I handed her the bag with her food in it and closed the door behind me and locked it. She took the bag from me and walked into kitchen with me on her trail.

"Why is you all on my ass?" She scrunched up her face.

"Shut up." I said. I watched her put the bag down on the counter and she took her food out of it and instantly started smiling.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." She said before getting her chicken sandwich out the bag and grabbed some polynesian sauce to put on it.

I reached for a fry and she smacked the fuck outta my hand.

"Dawg." I looked at her.

"You should've got your own. Don't come tryna take my shit." She said.

"I bought it."

"Yeah, for me." She reminded.

I ignored her and grabbed a fry anyways. I felt her side eyeing the fuck outta me. She turned her attention to her food and basically zoned me out. She took a bite out of her sandwich and started doing that stupid ass dance girls do when they get some food.

"Greedy as fuck." I said and she flipped me off.

I flipped her off back then got up and stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Why your house so quiet?" I asked her once I noticed there wasn't shit going on. It was too peaceful.

"Everybody's gone." She spoke after she got done chewing. "They all left me."

"Girl bye, you don't even like going nowhere." I said truthfully because she really didn't. It's rare for her to go places and when she does one of us gotta convince her and have to be going as well.

Like she don't like going to parties and shit but she does cause Yari really the turntest one. It's not fun without her.

"Don't matta." She turned around and tapped my nose before placing a kiss on my lips. "I missed you."

"I missed you too fat butt." I said right before smacking her ass and she just stared at me. "What?"

"One day ima just not have an ass no more. You always smacking it." She rolled her eyes.

"Cause it's fat." I licked my lips.

That was true. She had just got ass though, Yari used to be on the more petite side. Birth control blew her up in all the right places.

"Birth control." She said. "Speaking of, I think that's why I was sick."

"What you mean?"

"I had just got my shot before getting sick. I always don't be feeling good after getting it, I just never threw up before." She shrugged.

"I think I wanna get off tho." She added and I eyed her.

"For what?" I asked.

"Cause, I'm getting fat as fuck." She sighed. "Like I miss being skinny."

"Kiyari you not even fucking fat. Shut up." I said.

"Uh huh! Look." She put her food down and lifted up her shirt and turned to the side and patted her stomach.

"So what you got a lil pudge? Ain't shit wrong with it. You just thicker you ain't fat." I reassured her. "You still fine as hell."

"Aweeee." She smiled. "You love me."

"Girl." I laughed a bit.

"You do. I remember you saying it in the car." She pointed at me.

"Stop bringing up old shit." I said.

"Never. Receipts are receipts, don't matter how old." She said.

"Sumn really wrong with me bitch so it's best you relax." Malachi told Chyna cause she kept hitting him.

"I'm not scared of yo ass. Fight back." She said before reaching to hit him again and before she could he grabbed her arm and twisted the fuck out of it.

"Stop playing with me." He told her.

"Malachi that shit hurt!" She cried, trying to pull her arm away. He eventually let her hand go and pushed her away from him.

"Keep your damn hands to yourself." He told her before looking back at the blunt he had rolled and lit it.

"And y'all was just gone sit there?!" Chyna looked at the rest of us.

"You hit him first." Tory said, resting his head on Samaria's lap.

"Right." Samaria co-signed Tory.

"That's none of my business. Stop hitting people." Khalil said.

"Shut up bastard." She told him.

"Not too much." I defended. Cause don't talk to him like that, the fuck.

"Girl." She said.

"Right not too much cause I got a daddy, you don't. So who really a bastard?" Khalil tilted his head and her jaw dropped.

"Yari get your hoe before I sumn to him." She said.

"That ain't my hoe that's my man." I joked.

"Finally." Tory said.

"I'm just playing." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Get it the fuck together."

"She don't need to get nothing together, he not shit." Chyna said.

"Bitch yes I'm am." Khalil said and I busted out laughing.

"Khalil what?" I asked and he looked confused.

"What?"

"Grammar bout wrong as fuck. You can tell you flunked." I shook my head.

He did flunk a grade which was 8th. That was only because his attendance was so fucking poor. He used to skip the fuck outta school.

They gave him a chance to get put in his right one if he went to summer school that year but he never did. He was really supposed to graduate last year but didn't cause he's a flunker.

Him and Samaria both flunked, they're the oldest.

"Unt unt. Just cause you flunk don't mean you dumb cause me and him both did and I turned out great." Samaria jumped in.

"Don't say no shit like that ever again that's not cute." Tory looked up at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Y'all can we go see the new aqua-man?" Layla spoke up.

"When?" Malachi asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Whenever y'all want. We haven't did nothing as a group in a while." She said which was true. It's been too fucking cold to go out and do anything.

This the type of weather you supposed to be laid up getting your booty rubbed in.

"We can go tomorrow since it's Friday." Chyna suggested and we all agreed. None of us had shit to do anyways so why not.

"Yari." Khalil said making me look at him.

"Hm?"

"Come on." He said, meaning he wanted to leave.

"I know y'all is not finna leave." Samaria asked since we were at her house.

"And is." I stood up. He wanna leave so we leaving.

"Stop taking her away from us." Layla told him, referring to me.

"Y'all will be alright. Y'all can spend time with her on the days that don't end with Y." He said and she mugged him.

"Bitch all days end with Y." She said.

"Then I guess she all mine." Khalil teased her and stuck his tongue out at her which made me laugh because he's so childish.

But lately I haven't really hung out with them like I normally do. I be with Khalil or at home most of the time. I just don't be wanting to as much anymore.

"Leaving us to go be with his ugly ass is crazy work." Chyna said.

"That lifting lace is crazy work." Khalil told her. Her lace was lifting a lil but only cause she had that hairstyle in for a while.

"Bitch? Yeah you too sassy fa me. Always arguing with a girl." She waved him off.

"I can argue with niggas too. I just got guns for them. I be lenient with bitches." He responded. "But I can shoot bitches too it's never nun."

"And that's your man?" Chyna looked at me.

"Yuh." I said. "And ima stick beside him."

"Ain't that much damn love in the world." Malachi said. "I never wanna be that in love."

"Fuck you mean?" I asked.

"You stupid." He said, hitting the blunt.

"As damn hell." Chyna added on.

"Let's not." I looked at her.

"Yeah let's not." She replied. "You more tow up in that department anyways."

"Chy." Layla said.

"What? Everybody was thinking it." She said.

"I wasn't thinking shit so don't say everybody." Tory said.

"Chyna, play where it's safe at." I warned. I be letting her slide entirely too much. She always calling somebody dumb or being judgmental but nobody said nothing when she kept going back to Von opp ass.

Jonae wasn't even the first time he cheated. That was just her last straw.

"How the fuck is y'all even best friends? Like what?" Malachi shook his head.

"Mane come on." Khalil grabbed me and turned me towards the door because he could sense it was finna be something. "Tell them bye."

I said goodbye to everybody except for Chyna. She be pissing me clean the fuck off.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"Stop moving so much." Khalil said lowly because I was moving around a lot.

Me and him had just got done fucking almost an hour ago wand I couldn't fall asleep for shit. Normally I be knocked out afterwards but I wasn't even tired right now. I couldn't get comfortable either.

"My bad." I said, turning to look at him and saw he had his eyes closed.

"Take a picture." He said, I guess he felt me looking at him.

"Boy bye." I replied.

"Why is you not sleep?" He sighed and opened his eyes, looking at me.

"I can't." I shrugged and moved my hand up to his face and started playing with the hair that was growing on his chin.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Ion know. My body won't let me." I said honestly.

Whenever I attempted to lay down and go to sleep my mind started wandering instead of shutting down so I could go to bed.

"Come here." He opened his arms and I moved closer to him and he wrapped them around me. "Now go to sleep."

He closed his eyes again and he drifted back off to sleep. I had stayed awake for a while before I finally went to sleep myself.

___________________________
END OF CHAPTER.
VOTE!

a/n; excuse mistakes and errors if there are any, i'll fix them eventually.

opinions??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.7K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.
110 26 19
things I wish to say.
76.1K 2.7K 131
Who knew one interaction could change everything.
646K 29.7K 43
𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘮𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴