𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓.

By toptierszn

❝ It's just that he know what I want. ❞ ©𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑. More

☆・:.,;*.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟑.
𝟏𝟒.
𝟏𝟓.
𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟏.
𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟐.
𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟑.

𝟎𝟕.

4.5K 194 199
By toptierszn

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"You're so fucking weird bro!" Yasmine yelled at me on the phone over FaceTime. "You really could've just left me the fuck alone."

"Yasmine. Stop crying." I told her cause she was sniffling and shit in my ear.

"And then on top of that you still be fucking her. What typa shit is you on?" She put her face back in the camera.

"Bro you was pressuring me about a relationship. I told you at first I didn't want one and you said you understood. I know you going through shit about your brother and I just ain't wanna hurt you." I tried to explain.

"You ain't try hard enough. You could've just told me no. Why the fuck would you agree to it? Then you got bitches coming to MY HOUSE saying they fucking on you. That shit is embarrassing as fuck." She vented.

"I know." I said as I sat down at the table cause I was about to roll up.

"Ima just block you and gone on about my life. I hope you and ole girl happy together cause she can definitely have yo ass." She said before she hung up.

She had been stuck on the situation for days. She was unblocking and blocking my ass. I couldn't even get a word in. It was like she would express her feelings in text and when I tried to respond I was blocked.

Anytime I tried to reply to a paragraph she sent me I was already blocked. Shit was stressing me out cause I don't never get blocked.

Her doing it repeatedly made me even more mad.

Kiyari ain't never blocked me in her life cause she know better so I wasn't used to it. Yari the only female I ever gave my full attention to.

Like even with Yasmine I still gave Kiyari all of my time. Even if I was still texting hoes or linking them, Kiyari was still the top thing in my mind.

But this situation will never happen again cause the both of them was tearing me up. Yasmine keep crying and Kiyari keep having random ass mood swings.

One minute she good and she next minute she not. Shit is blowing me.

"KIYARI!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me and she came down the stairs eventually.

"What you want fuck nigga?" She asked me.

"Cmere." I told her and she walked over to me. "What you upstairs doing?"

"Watching Netflix." She said and sat down on my lap.

"Mhm. You did yo homework?" I asked her.

"Yes. Why is you talking to me like I'm your kid?" She rolled her eyes.

"Cause that's what you be acting like. A kid." I replied.

"I'm hungry. I want chipotle." She said.

"Mama you just had chipotle." I told her and she frowned.

"Okay? I want more." She said before she put her arms around me. "Please."

Ki been acting so weird. Like I don't know she just ain't been acting like Kiyari. She's not usually clingy but she has been. And her short ass temper got even shorter.

"Later." I said.

"No, now!" She said angrily and I stared at her with no emotion on my face.

See.

"We can go in a minute." I said and she crossed her arms and went silent for a moment before I saw her eyes get watery. I turned her face all the way towards me and smacked my lips.

"I know you is not fucking crying." I said to her.

She took the sleeve of one of my hoodies she had on and wiped her eyes but she kept crying.

"Kiyari." I said her name and she just sniffled.

"No. Leave me alone." She said.

Crying cause she can't have no fucking chipotle like bro what. 

"Come the fuck on." I tapped her so she could get up. Once she realized she was about to get what she wanted she stopped crying.

"Okay. I'll stay here you can go." She told me.

I shook my head and put on a hoodie.

"I want a bowl and a burrito." She told me.

"Bro you not finna eat allat." I replied, grabbing my keys from off the coffee table.

"How you gon tell me?" She said.

"Cause I know you." I said.

"Anyway, I want a bowl and a burrito." She repeated, dismissing my comments.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"Oh hell nah." I said, watching Kiyari take little ass bites out of that fat ass burrito she asked for. "You better eat that shit, allat crying you was doing."

"Shut the fuck up." She said before chewing her food and took a bigger bite.

"Don't tell me to shut up. Watch your mouth." I warned her and she rolled her eyes and kept her attention on her food as she sat on the bed.

I was watching her eat cause it was entertaining. It was like watching a mukbang. And also because she just was more attractive to me when she wasn't putting in effort.

Her hair wasn't done and all her lashes was falling off. I liked her better like this. I love when she look bummy cause she don't be going nowhere.

When Kiyari get cute that shit make my chest hurt cause she really pretty as fuck. She pretty regardless but when she get her hair done and shit it hit different.

I be apologizing for everything once I see her take that damn wig out the box. Ain't finna find a new nigga on me. Ion play that shit.

She always got a new fucking wig with her ugly ass. Every time I blink her hair a new color.

"You greedy." I told her while she was chewing.

She was about to respond but she stopped and started looking at me weirdly. She got up from my bed and ran to the bathroom and a few seconds later I heard her throwing up.

I got up and went into the bathroom with her and kneeled down to move her hair out of her face so she wouldn't get throw up on it because it was down.

Once she was done she flushed the toilet.

"Tow up." She said before standing to her feet and walked over to the sink and turned on the water.

"That's what the fuck you get for tryna be greedy." I chuckled. She waved me off and grabbed her toothbrush from out of the cup and brushed her teeth.

Once she was done we walked back into the room and I put her food away because she didn't want it anymore because she had lost her appetite.

She started not feeling good at all and her body was a little hot when I last checked so she was in and out of sleep. I asked her if she wanted to go home but she said no cause she wanted to stay with me.

"Khalil." Yari called my name and I looked back at her because I was focused on the game.

"Hm?" I hummed in response and went back to looking at the tv as I held the ps5 controller in my hand.

"I want some water." She told me.

She would wait until I'm in the middle of a game to ask for something.

I put my controller down and stood up.

"You want ice in it?" I asked her and she nodded her head. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw my mama leaning on the island on her phone.

She was talking to somebody.

"Where's Kiyari?" My mama asked me. "Her mama on the phone. She said she haven't been answering her."

Despite Yari family not liking me, they still allowed her to come over. We been cool for so long and we're always with each other so our parents knew each other.

They ain't have a reason to not like me, well until now cause she a snitch. But it was just the typical 'I was the first boy she liked and they was just being overprotective cause she was the baby of her family' type shit. Nothing deep.

I reached for my mama phone and she handed it to me so I could talk to her.

"Hello?" I put the phone up to my ear.

"Khalil why is Kiyari not answering her phone?" Her mama Melanie asked.

"She been sleep off and on. She doesn't feel good." I said, holding the phone with one hand and got Yari's water with my free hand.

"What's wrong with her?" She asked.

"She threw up earlier and she said her stomach hurt. She a lil hot too." I informed her and gave Yari's cup to my mama.

"Ma take this to Yari." I told her and she took the cup from out of my hand and walked upstairs.

"She needs to come home if she doesn't feel good. She might be sick and I don't want her getting nobody else sick." She explained.

"I asked if she wanted me to bring her home but she said no." I said. "But I can bring her, she might throw a fit but."

"Okay. Let me know when you're here." She told me and said her goodbyes before hanging up the phone. I walked upstairs to my room and saw my mama sitting on the bed talking to Kiyari.

"Yari you're burning the fuck up." My mama looked at the thermometer because she took her temperature I'm guessing. "It's 103."

"That's bad?" Yari asked and my mama nodded.

"Girl yes. Khalil help her up." She said and I handed her the phone back before helping Yari stand up. "Ima call her mom back and tell her." She said before walking out of the room.

I helped Kiyari put her shoes and stuff on.

I helped her downstairs and out to the car. She wanted to get in the backseat so she had room to lay down.

"You good Ki?" I asked her. The ride to her house wasn't short so I checked on her every so often.

"I'm tired." She said, she sounded exhausted and I felt bad.

My poor little baby sick.

"Ima get you home and you gon be able to go to sleep. Ight?"

"Mhm." She responded and I turned my attention back to the road.

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

"I don't like you." Brooke told me after I helped Kiyari lay down in her bed.

"Brooke." Tajae laughed.

"What? Hell she probably sick cause he be stressing her the fuck out." Brooke eyed me.

"Ion like yo ass either." I told her.

Between Tajae and Brooke ion know who I hate more. They don't play about they lil big headed sister at all. They do the most behind her.

But I'm glad she got sisters like that though.

"Don't leave me!" Kiyari grabbed my arm.

"Oh please. You see his face every day you'll be fine." Tajae told her.

"No." Kiyari told her and pulled me over to the bed. "Be sick with me."

"Hell fuck nah." I said truthfully.

She frowned and motioned for me to come closer "Come here."

I leaned closer to her and once I did she coughed right in my fucking face and I immediately mugged her. And it wasn't even a regular cough, that shit sounded deadly.

"Kiyari why is you coughing on people?" Tajae looked at her.

"I'm leaving, that's so trifling." Brooke said before walking out and Tajae walked out with her.

"Why the fuck you do that?" I asked Kiyari.

"Cause, I want you to stay with me." She spoke in a soft tone. She so cute.

"Alright." I said before taking off my shoes and got next to her on the bed.

Before she could respond back her mom came in her room with a bowl in her hand. It was soup in it.

"I'm not hungry." Kiyari told her.

"I know. But you have to at least drink the broth. It'll make you feel better." Her mama told her and that made Kiyari sit up and she took the bowl from her and her mama looked at me.

"You better be out by twelve o'clock tonight." She told me and I gave her a thumbs up. "Khalil I'm not playing."

"I know." I responded.

Her mama was mean as hell. She was literally just an older version of Kiyari. And Kiyari was really mean as hell too.

"Where's daddy?" Kiyari asked her.

"Downstairs. You want him?" She asked and Kiyari nodded her head.

Now I try to stay away from his bald head ass. Kiyari was a daddy's girl so he really ain't play about her.

But the way she be acting you would think she was fatherless.

Her mama left out to go get him and I looked at Yari.

"Ion like yo daddy." I told her and she laughed a little.

"He don't like you." She said.

A few minutes later both of her parents came back in her room.

"What the hell you do to my daughter? Why is she sick?" Her daddy asked me and I sat up.

"I didn't do nothing."

"That's a lie. You always doing something." He said and I looked at Yari who didn't say nothing. She ain't even gon defend me? Bet.

"What's wrong Ki?" He walked over to her and she shrugged.

"I feel weak." She said. "Everything hurts. And I'm hot."

"Let me check your temperature again." Her mama walked over to her with the thermometer in her hand and Kiyari put her spoon down.

"It's 101. At least it's going down." Her mama said. "You should be able to sweat it out. Make sure you get under them blankets your sisters brought in here."

"Okay." Kiyari responded.

"I love you. I hope you feel better." Her daddy told her and he kissed her forehead and she smiled.

"I love you too daddy."

Shidddd, that's the same shit she be saying to me.

"Eat your soup. I'll be back to check on you later." Melanie told Kiyari. "Khalil come get me if she need something."

"Gotchu." I said and they both left out of the room and shut the door on their way.

I made sure that Yari ate her soup or drank the broth at least because she was being picky like she ain't wanna eat it.

"If I get you sick don't be mad." She said.

"Baby ion get sick." I told her. It really was rare for me to get sick.

When everybody was catching that covid shit it ain't get my ass not once and everybody else was catching it back to back.

I can't even remember the last time I even had a mild cough.

"I'm sleepy." She laid her head down her my chest.

"Go to sleep. I'm right here." I said and I grabbed the remote to her tv and turned the volume up some more as family guy played.

Instead of responding she closed her eyes and eventually went to sleep.

"Yari sick." Layla said as we sat in the parking lot of the gas station while Samaria pumped her gas.

"Of Khalil? Finally." I said and she laughed.

"No bitch. She got a fever, Khalil  just texted the group chat." She said and I unlocked my phone to go read it and scrunched up my face.

Fuck she mean she sick? She better get better.

I went to Khalil's contact and FaceTimed him and it rang for a while before he picked up.

"What yo skinny ass want?" He asked once he answered.

"Shut up bum. Where is my bestie?" I asked.

"Right here. She just woke up again." He said before putting her in the camera and she took the phone from out of his hands.

"What the hell wrong with you?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I didn't feel good, I still don't but I feel better now and I'm not as hot as I was." She replied.

"Do I have to come over there and dope you up on meds myself? I don't like when you're sick." I pouted and she laughed.

"You so in love with me and can't live without me."

"So? I don't care." I laughed.

We bump heads like fuck but that was still my best friend. She been that since like third grade.

"Are you on your way to the party?" She questioned.

"Yeah. We in Samaria car at the gas station." I answered.

"Hi Yari!" Layla grabbed the phone from me. "I miss you. I hope you feel better pookie."

"I miss you too. Take shots for me." Yari told her.

"Trust me I will." Layla said.

"Me too!" I co-signed.

It was a party tonight and Yari was supposed to come. I know she wasn't feeling good earlier but I didn't know she was sick for real. I'm mad as hell she not coming cause what is a party with no Kiyari?

"A bunch of alcoholics." I heard Khalil say.

"You shut up cause if I tell you what you are you gon be mad." Layla told him.

"She ate you up I fear." Yari said.

"Yeah clock it." Layla said.

Personally, I think Kiyari should've left his ass for dead when she found out about Yasmine. But I'm not even gonna say nothing because I know she attached as fuck. Khalil be taking advantage of the fact that she is sometimes and that shit pisses me off cause he know exactly what he be doing to her and be knowing she gon end up forgiving him every time.

I gotta teach my best friend how to stand on business.

Fuck standing she need to stomp on it dealing with his ass. She be letting too much slide. Ain't no dick that damn good.

But it must be to her cause she won't leave him alone for shit. This ain't even one of the worst things he did. He done been cool with her opps and all. And I'm not talking about no bitches she had petty ass arguments with.

It was bitches she and her sisters had real beef with and he knew about it. All it take is for her to make him mad or stop talking to him and he start doing the most weirdo shit ever.

The only reason he went to Jonae that one time was because Yari was ignoring him because of something he did. And from what Yari said he just did the same thing with Yasmine he just ain't do nothing sexual with her.

Khalil was like my brother yeah. But his actions be questionable and he just be weird sometimes. Ion like that. But Kiyari clearly don't give a fuck so I'm not gon give one either.

She'll leave him alone when she ready to.

I took my phone back from Layla and spoke to Yari again.

"I hope you feel better. I love you." I told her.

"I love you more. Have fun." She said and I nodded.

"Ima text you later. Ima probably be drunk but." I said and she shook her head.

"Alright. I'll talk to you later."

I told her bye and she hung up Khalil's phone and then Samaria got back in the car.

"All them niggas standing around that store and ain't one offer to help me pump my fucking gas. What happened to being a gentleman?" She said.

"Baby I took the last one." Layla said, referring to her nigga.

"He got a brother? A cousin? An uncle? Shit."

"He got a brother but his brother got like fifteen kids." She said. "I can put you on."

"Hell no. Bitch I'm not playing super step mommy, the fuck. One or two kids is alright. Three pushing it. And anything after that is absurd." Samaria shook her head.

"I'll take him. I love a baby daddy real bad." I sighed.

Ion know why bitches be hating they baby daddy. Them niggas really be cool as hell.

"Don't make no damn sense."

___________________________
END OF CHAPTER.
VOTE!

a/n; excuse mistakes and errors if there are any, i'll fix them eventually.

this book the easiest book of mine to update 😂

& stop asking me abt my mine i got writers block 😖.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.2K 36
' 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'
104K 3.9K 153
Who knew one interaction could change everything.
665K 30.3K 43
𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘮𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
121 26 19
things I wish to say.