Juju and Her Sixth Sense

By AJCrazyEyes

"Juju and Her Sixth Sense": a fantasy book in the competitive world where mirrors and social networks are con... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

18 4 0
By AJCrazyEyes

Juju and Her Sixth Sense

written by AJCrazyEyes

CHAPTER 3

Juju is at her parents' house, in a room. Juju is still tense from the argument, discussion she had with Peter. Juju is working, she is editing some video or photo on her laptop to post on some social network.

Juju's mother is by her daughter's side, giving tips and support. They talk.

Suddenly, Carl enters, upset, very sad, but trying to disguise his delicate moment, so he 'is short and dry' in his words: "I was fired... without prior notice.".

Ana stands up and gives her husband a hug.

Carl sits down on the couch and continues talking as he looks down:

"Twenty-five years old and they trade me for a guy a little older than Juju, for a salary smaller than mine.".

Juju also stands up and hugs her father.

Carl continues: "But of course, he's my boss's nephew.".

Juju goes back to work on her laptop.

ANA to Carl: "Do you want something? Sugar with water? A tranquilizer? How can I help you, Carl?".

Carl says: "No, it's okay, it's okay.".

Ana then sits down next to Juju again, and goes back to helping her daughter edit the video.

Carl is serious:

"Juju, what are you doing?".

Juju says:

"Working. Editing video to post later.".

Carlos can't stand it, rebels and finally puts his anger and sadness out and takes it out on Juju.

Carl, ironic: "Working! Working! You are very hardworking, your generation is very hardworking".

Juju, serious, says:

"Yes, working, dad. What's the fun?".

Carl laughs: "And that's work, Juju? Come on".

"Yes. I work with the internet. You know, dad. I'm a digital influencer.".

Carl, ironic again: "Digital influencer!... seems like a great profession, Juju.".

Ana to Carl: "Take it easy, my dear.".

Juju begins to get angry and starts staring at her father.

Juju to Carlos: "It's a modern kind of work, Mr. Carlos. You know that, I've explained it to you before. It's a dignified job.".

Carl is unstoppable:

"Decent work! Decent work is what I do. Twenty-five years ago. My grandfather worked in a company, my father worked in a company and so did I.".

Juju stands up and continues to stare at her father.

Juju complains:

"I don't like the tone of your voice, Carl. I don't know where you want to go with this. You are irritating me.".

"Calm down guys, let's take it easy." Ana, the mother, said.

Carl continues to sit on the sofa.

Carl to Ana: "It's okay, woman. Your daughter is very outgoing, for sure. She is a self-made woman.".

Juju is very serious.

"I'm as much a worker as you are.".

Ana hugs Juju.

In the small party, Peter, sitting on a couch, is crestfallen and very drunk. Brian calms Peter down and says:

"Calm down, you weren't to blame for anything. Look at the clothes she's wearing. She's teasing you. She wanted you to kiss her.".

But Peter doesn't agree:

"I love Juju, man. You know.".

"Calm down, brother. Now it's gone, the news is going to spread and you know: There's no such thing as negative publicity!". Brian said.

"This's your famous phrase, Brian... What it means?".

Brian, smiling, says: "It doesn't matter. I'm going to patent it.".

Brian gives another glass of drink to Peter who drinks it in one gulp.

Brian raises his finger, calling the girl Peter had kissed. Brian stands up. The girl sits next to Peter. She stands very close to him with her face very close.

Peter comes up to her and kisses her again. Brian kisses the girl he had also kissed.

Brian starts filming, he with one girl and Peter with another.

Suddenly, Peter, stops to kiss. "I love, Juju." He said. He tries to walk, but he is very drunk. Peter trips over his own legs. Peter falls to the floor. Many people laugh. but Brian helps Peter to his feet. "That's enough. You've had too much to drink today, Peter." Brian said.

In Juju's parents' house, Juju and her father keep arguing.

Juju is standing. So did Ana.

Juju to Carl:

"Carl, your behavior is ridiculous. You're ridiculous.".

Carl, very nervous, gets up and faces Juju.

His face is in front of Juju.

"What does it look like? I love you, Juju.".

Ana to Carl: "Calm down Carl, you're very nervous, man.".

"Ana...Look at the way she talked to me. Do you think it's right?".

"You two are so very nervous.".

Juju to Carl: "Why did you stand up? Do you want to hit me? I'm not afraid!".

Carl says: "What, Juju? Hit you? You're my little girl. Have I ever hit you in my life?... No, I didn't.".

"Of course not." Juju said.

Ana to Juju: "That's true. He's not even crazy to do that.".

Carl to Juju: "That's it, you see. So don't talk nonsense, daughter.".

Juju to Carl: "Okay, okay... But it's just that you've never been fired before.".

Ana to Carl: "I know, Carl, let's stop now this conversation. How about if we get out to dinner tonight? You need to relax, man.".

Juju to Ana: "You can go. I'm not in the mood for that... Have a good dinner"

Juju walks out in the direction of the kitchen.

Carl to Ana:

"All right, Ana. Good idea. I'll go with you.".

In the kitchen, Juju, drinking something (juice perhaps) is groping her cell phone and sees Peter with another girl. Juju gets very sad, puts her hand in his mouth.

Juju's mother enters the kitchen to say that She(Ana) and Carl will go to a restaurant But, Ana doesn't understand what is happening with her daughter.

"Already, your father and I are leaving...Juju...you...darling, what is it?".

Juju is sad and shows the video of Peter kissing another girl. Ana hugs her daughter. Juju cries a little.

Ana says: "Juju, may I cancel the dinner? Do you prefer that I stay here?".

Juju cleans her own face:

"No, mom, of course not. Dad's problem is bigger...".

"Are you sure?" Ana said.

"Of course, go with dad. Take care of him. I can take it... Actually, I just don't get it. Peter is not like that. He's silly sometimes, but he wouldn't do that. I don't understand.".

Carl enters the kitchen.

"Don't you understand what? Let me see.".

Juju shows the video to Carl, who begins to defend Peter.

"Ah... but it was just a little kiss. And look at the big boy's condition, he's very drunk. He's out of his mind.".

Juju looks sadly at her father. A tear, again, runs down Juju's cheek.

Ana, at this time cuts off (in the figurative sense) Carl and intrudes by speaking firmly.

Ana is very serious: "Now you must stop, Carl. That's too much. You've gone too far. Just because the guy is drunk, can he do whatever he wants?".

Carl feels the blow (in the figurative sense) and retreats.

"True, true, Ana. You're right, my love. The big boy made mess... I've done that too... No, not with you, woman. But before that, when I was his age.".

Carl finally apologizes to Juju: "I'm sorry, daughter.".

Carl tries to hug Juju who dodges.

"Have a nice dinner to you, dad. I gotta go to my bedroom, try to relax.".

Ana gently runs her hand over Juju's face (or shoulder).

"Okay, Juju. It seems good. If you want, call me, okay.".

Juju leaves the kitchen.

Juju enters the room, she closes the door and lies down on the bed.

She puts on her headphones and starts listening to a song.

Ana and Carl are dressed up and leaving. They leave the house.

After some minutes, Juju opens the door to her room, she is very well groomed (cool clothes) and is carrying a small bag.

Juju is at an outdoor party, dancing, drinking, and kissing a guy who wears a red cap.

She, alone again, drinks and dances.

Juju starts kissing another guy. She's already a little drunk. She stops kissing and suddenly throws up all over(she vomits) this guy. "I'm sorry" she said.

He leaves and lets her alone. Juju walks around a bit and pulls away from the vomit.

Someone who is passing near Juju, doesn't see the vomit, slips on the vomit and falls, taking a big fall.

Juju calls her friends on the phone (Karen and Rikki) who don't answer. Juju leaves a voice message saying she needs them.

Juju sits on a bench, she drinks more and puts the cup on the floor near the bench.

Juju's cell phone starts ringing, she gets up to answer it and stands relatively close to the glass, but with her back turned.

Suddenly, a drunk/drugged guy starts urinating inside the glass. Juju doesn't see it, because her back is turned, talking to Rikki. "Rikki? Are you coming?".

The guy just urinated. Juju ends the call and goes back to sit on the bench, she picks up the glass and drinks it, but feels a bitter taste and spits it all out.

Peter calls Juju who hangs up in his face.

Later that night, Juju is half lying, half sitting, alone, leaning against some corner. She's already drinking a bottle of water, but she's still a little drunk and, most of all, very sad.

Karen and Rikki find Juju and hug her friend.

In the Juju's bedroom, the girls have conversation.

Karen and Rikki manage to cheer up their friend, one of them sings, the other dances and the three have fun, eating popcorn and drinking soda. They are also watching music videos where there are scantily clad men.

Rikki says: "What a hottie this guy over there.".

"I think so too." Juju said.

Karen, more serious: "Yes, it's not bad at all.".

Juju keeps talking: "It's even making me horny. Such a pretty guy in this clip.".

Juju finally perks up and starts dancing and complimenting the guys in the clip.

Karen is already sleepy. She says: "Girls, I'm tired, I have a recording tomorrow too. My homosexual side is talking louder. These guys are cute, but... I don't know.".

"Serious? Friend, I thought you were bisexual. Do you wanna tell something?".

Karen says: "Yea...I thought so too. It's confusing, it's complicated, there's a girl out there that I... Well, never mind. I'll tell you later, I'm kind of tired today, for real, I'm tired for real, Juju.".

Rikki talks to Karen: "Okay, babe, we understand you, we respect you. We respect your space.".

"So, we could talk later, I'm much better, girls.".

Rikki to Juju:

"For sure, Juju you look like a little calmer now, more excited. You have a good aura. There's a glow, a high-spirited light.".

The three friends hug each other.

Rikki and Karen leave.

Juju keeps seeing the porn clips and videos with handsome men and starts to get excited, touching her own tits. Suddenly, her parents come into the house. Juju overhears them in the living room. She immediately turns down the volume on the television and straightens up, gets ready.

At the living room Juju's father behaves a little drunk, being carried by his wife, he bangs his head on the wall a few times, but Ana helps Carl to go to their bedroom. They go to sleep.

Ana talks to Juju:

"Good night, daughter. We love you.".

"Good night. I love you guys too. Have good dreams.".

Carl, drunk, tries to say good night, but gets all tangled up.

Carl bangs his head on the wall and he hits once or twice more at the door of their room, but Ana manages to help him. She says: "Here you go, man. Tonight there is no daddy-mommy. Daddy's off.".

They enter their room. Go to sleep.

Inside Juju's bedroom, there are many sex toys.

Juju goes back to the porn video, but she keeps the volume down. She lies in her bed and has an idea to have fun and de-stress.

Juju does a whole ritual, combs herself, combs her pubic hair, she puts on makeup, basically she will take a few minutes to love herself and the final activity will be a masturbation.

Juju chooses an electric vibrator that only works when it's plugged in. And when she is very comfortable, lying in bed, watching television, very relaxed, she begins to masturbate herself, but in a short time the vibrator begins to short circuit and she gets a shock with the device inside her vagina.

Juju faints and soon there is a blackout in the house, with the power(house light, house energy) going out and then coming back. Juju stands up a little scared.

So she goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water or something to eat (a candy perhaps).

End of Chapter 3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676 74 29
Sometimes you lose sight of yourself in worrying too much about others and forgetting yourself. These poems are about forgiveness, love, despair, inn...
907K 30.9K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
2K 90 50
A girl of the special children; the council orders them to go to another world which Etzia meets a fellow AI named Cyd and she hears about fellow cou...
389 170 26
The second novel in the Pieces series is another Slice of Life look into the life of Alex Harrison. Alex thought her life was coming together. After...