๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐”๐‹๐†๐„๐๐“.

By toptierszn

โ It's just that he know what I want. โž ยฉ๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. More

โ˜†ใƒป:.,;*.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ‘.

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.

3.9K 178 98
By toptierszn

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Get out of the bed Yari." My sister Brooke said, removing the cover from over my face.

"No. Leave me alone. I want to stay in bed and die." I mumbled and pulled it back over my face. I wasn't really in the mood. I told everybody beforehand to leave me alone but they don't get it.

"Oh please. Stop being dramatic." She snatched my cover off and I started to mug her. "I don't even know why you in a mood, you knew he wasn't shit."

"Wow. That makes me feel so much better about it." I said sarcastically and sat up in my bed.

"But no seriously, you knew. You just upset cause you attached." She spoke.

A fucking duh.

"And you shouldn't have went through his phone." She went on and I frowned.

"But—"

"But you wouldn't have known? Mhm. But still, y'all wasn't in a relationship. Y'all was basically sneaky links but with a strong connection. He wrong too though because he should've said something cause y'all was better than that. Y'all were friends first before anything." She sat down on the bed and I let out a sigh.

I wasn't mad anymore, just was in my feelings. I know me and him weren't together but it's just like be for real. He knew how our relationship was.

Now all of a sudden he got a girlfriend and wasn't gonna say shit. I hate niggas.

It just made me wonder how he could be weird like that. How you got a bitch but still fucking on the next one? Like?

"Oh well, it is what it is. I hate him." I shrugged.

"Hate is a strong word."

"I know that's why I used it." I rolled my eyes.

I really was attached to him though. It was clear I eat, sleep, and breathe him. Now I have to put the energy I put into him into something else and it's making me mad cause I didn't think this would happen.

I was all delusional and shit thinking we would never have to cut ties for real. We just had that type of relationship that no matter what happened we would still come back to one another.

But this time? This shit in the mud.

I think the sex started fucking with my brain because we ain't even used to fuck for real, but the more we did the more obsessed I became and it started being a problem.

Clearly.

"Ima just get a new nigga." I said.

"Or just focus on yourself." She suggested.

"Yeah. I'm not doing that. My phone be dry as fuck when I be knowing my worth." I voiced. "Plus I don't need to focus, my heart ain't broke it's still beating."

I curved so many niggas I'm so fucking mad. They finna be mad too cause I'm texting all of them back later on today.

I was gonna sit around acting depressed but I knew that wouldn't last because of how I am. I be tryna be sad and then end up laughing my ass off the next minute.

Like whatever.

I heard my phone ringing and saw it was a FaceTime from he who shall not be named. That's why I keep referring to him as him and he. That muthafucka name will never roll off my tongue again.

I won't even think his name.

"He's calling you." Brooke laughed.

"Ian answering that shit. I forgot to block him." I said.

No I didn't. I wanted to see him blow my phone up and beg for me. He been doing that for two days, it brought me joy ignoring him.

I don't know why he tryna talk to me though because I threw a brick at his car that night and fucked up his windshield. I wouldn't even be talking to me.

Especially because of that situation too.

*TWO DAYS AGO*

"Are you okay?" Chyna asked Kiyari as they got out of the car. They had all came back to Malachi's house.

"I'm good." Kiyari said and they we were walking up the pathway to the steps she stopped dead in her tracks. She looked at the bricks on the ground and decided to pick one up.

She definitely was not good. She was feeling a million emotions on the ride back but she had calmed down a bit. She was still in her feelings though.

"What you doing?" Chyna asked her best friend.

"Nothing." Kiyari responded dryly and turned around and began walking towards Khalil's car.

"Kiyari!" Samaria yelled at her.

"Fuck him and this car honestly. The fuck." Kiyari mumbled underneath her breath.

Once she reached his car she pulled back the hand that she held the brick in and then threw it at his windshield and watched the glass crack.

"Oh my god." Chy gasped and Kiyari dusted her hands off on her pants because the brick had dirt on it and she ignored the sound of Khalil's car alarm going off.

Eventually Malachi's front door opened and the boys had walked out cause of the alarm.

"Bro what the fuck happened to my car?!" Khalil yelled and rushed over to where Kiyari was standing.

"I threw a brick at it." She said truthfully.

"Why the fuck you do that?" He asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Ion know. Ask Yasmine." She told him and watched his face change and she went to walk away and he pulled her back but she snatched herself from out of his grip.

"Yo best bet is to not touch me right now." She said to him.

He knew that she knew. She could tell by his face.

"Yari."

"That's who was over your house that one day ain't it? The one yo mama was talking about?" Kiyari chuckled, putting the pieces together.

A lot of stuff started making sense to her. He wouldn't reply for hours sometimes and claim he was busy or sleep. She had his lo but he mostly kept it off.

He always did though even before all of this so she couldn't even hold it against him.

At first she was upset about the situation but she got herself together real fast. He was completely right, Kiyari was not his girlfriend. And even though he acted like they were more at times he still made it clear what they were but she just ignored it because she really liked him.

So that's her fault. At least that's what she thought.

But still having sex with her and in her face while in a whole relationship and keeping it a secret was cray to Kiyari. That's what made her upset the most.

He could've just been honest.

"Yeah." He responded and she nodded her head.

"When you start dating?" She asked him and he sighed.

"Like a week ago. But it was only cause she was pressuring me, it wasn't even supposed to get this far." He went on.

"And you ain't think to mention none of this to me? Like you ain't think it was important?" She asked, trying her best to remain calm.

"I was gon tell you but I didn't know how to. I didn't want you to feel like I was playing witchu." He said and she scoffed.

"So what you think I should feel like?" She put her hands on her hips and looked at him out of curiosity.

"I don't know." He shook his head.

"Right." She said. "I'm not even mad at you, but you could've kept it real. Even if you thought it was gonna hurt me."

"I'm sorry." He said, not really knowing what to say.

He didn't even know what he could say besides that cause it's nothing you can say in this situation but sorry.

She looked at him and then at his broken windshield.

"Well I'm not sorry about that. That's for still fucking on me while having a bitch. That's nasty." She admitted.

"I haven't did nun with shawty. You still my only body." He claimed but she didn't even care anymore.

But that part was true, he didn't do anything sexually with Yasmine because he was still dealing with Kiyari on that level.

Kiyari was still going to get a checkup though because to her, he's only good for not telling the truth. Sbe didn't even know how he had the time to go out and get a girlfriend but she wasn't even gonna ask.

Sbe thought she was better off not knowing anyways.

"Uh huh. Well I need to get my stuff out your car, Samaria taking me home." She told him.

He took his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the car and she went on the passenger side and opened the door. She got my bag out of his car and shut the door back.

"Yari." Khalil said her name but she ignored him and walked back over to Samaria's car. She just wanted to go home this point.

She should've never even went to that girl's house but what's done is done. She felt like Khalil wasn't gonna tell her about his situation anytime soon anyway so she was just glad she knew now. Even if she had to take matters into her own hands to know.

*PRESENT DAY*

"Well I'm finna go workout." Brooke stood up. "Gotta keep my ass fat." She walked out of my room and shut the door behind her.

My phone dinged and I checked it, seeing texts from him.

khalil

Today 11:32 AM

Ki i'm sorry bro
I'll break up w her rn on my soul

You laughed at "I'll break up w her rn on my soul"

😂😂😂.
yeen gotta do dat

Can you answer the phone?

for? you can text what
you have to say

No I need to hear yo voice
Please

go call your gf

Bro sdfu
Answer the phone.

He started calling me again and I laughed. Just so embarrassing.

I clicked the green button and put the phone up to my ear.

"What?" I asked.

"Come outside." He said on the other end of the phone.

"I know you not outside my house." I said, rushing over to my window to look out of it and saw his car out there.

"I am. You can either come outside or ima knock on the door."

"My mama nem don't like you." I said quickly.

"Ion give a fuck. I'll go through whoever to get to you."

Oh.

"Oh that's not—"

"Come outside dude." He repeated before the line clicked.

I rolled my eyes and put on my slides.

I didn't have time for him to be knocking on the door cause my family already ain't like him and now they really don't. I told Brooke and Brooke ran her mouth to my mama and daddy nem.

I grabbed my phone and a hoodie from behind my room door and put it on before opening my door and walking downstairs.

"Where you going?" My mama asked me while sitting on the couch going through the mail when I walked into the living room.

"Outside. I'm not leaving though." I informed her before leaving out of the house and closed the door behind me.

I spotted his car and laughed to myself. Baby that brick did some serious damage and he just riding around in it like his windshield ain't fucked up.

I walked over to his car and once I reached it he unlocked the passenger door and I got in and the smell of weed instantly hit my nose.

"God damn." I said, sitting down and closing the passenger door.

"My fault." He told me. "I was smoking."

"I can tell." I said. "But what you want?"

"You." He replied.

"Don't you got a girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Bro that lil ass relationship. Shut the fuck up." He mugged me.

Okay...cause ????.

"What?" I laughed and sat back.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"You ain't gotta apologize. I wasn't yo girlfriend." I said.

"I know that but you was something, and I fucked it up." He started off. "I only was talking to her cause she was coo. Then it was times where you was just being weird as fuck to me and she was just there." He expressed and I stayed quiet.

"And then she just fell for me too fast, ion know." He shrugged. "She just lost her brother and I didn't wanna just ghost her cause she was already going through a lot. Then the more we was talking she started hinting at getting together and shit." He continued.

...

"But when it came down me to wanting to get together I was getting full on lectures." I chuckled. "That's crazy."

"That's not the same thing. I just told you she was going through shit and ian wanna do her bold."

"You could've just said no?" I looked at him weirdly.

"My nigga I panicked and just went with it and told her we could be together. I ain't stress it after that cause I ain't even seen her since agreeing to it. We just been texting or she'll call me or something. But I been too busy with you to give her my full attention."

Was that supposed to make me feel better?

"Oh." Was all I said.

"Kiyari. I'm bout to slap the shit outta you cause you see me tryna fix the situation and it's like you not listening to me."

"What the fuck you want me to say? It's okay? The fuck?" I scrunched up my face. "You got me fucked up."

"Who the fuck you talking to?" He asked me.

"You? Fuck be wrong." I waved him off and he mumbled something. "What was that?"

"I said you pissing me off."

"Well say it louder next time. Don't mumble." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, ion know what you want me to say. At the end of the day you still a weirdo in my eyes. And whether you think it's a big deal or not, you have a girlfriend. Ian even that type of female and you know that. So me and you over with."

"I said I'll break up with her."

"Okay? That's not my business. And that's not gonna make me wanna go back to fucking with you." I laughed in his face. "The Khalil and Kiyari train has left the station."

"Dawg." He took a deep breath and ran his hand down his face, he was getting frustrated.

Oh well. It's his fault. He did this shit.

"We done here?" I asked him.

"No. We gon sit here until you forgive me."

"Well we gon be sitting here forever cause I ain't." I crossed my arms.

"Why the fuck you so stubborn?" He looked at me. "Like what the fuck you want me to do? I just said I'll leave the bitch and you still complaining."

"It ain't like I fucked her or nothing." He added on and I just stared at him.

Like that's literally not the point. He's missing it so bad.

"Yeah you stuck on stupid. You wouldn't have to leave shit if you ain't do nunna this in the first place. And I don't give a fuck if you ain't fuck her, shit you might as well now cause you will not be fucking with meeee." I dragged.

I would literally rather catch another body than fuck him again. It's just some shit you can't come back from and this is one of those things.

We can be cool but other than that? No.

He only not taking me serious cause he so used to me forgiving him for stuff and I play entirely too much but I really was dead serious. And I only came outside to his car to avoid conflict.

Not because I wanted to forgive him or nothing.

"You dragging it. I don't wanna be with her." He told me.

"Well she think y'all in love, telling people you her boyfriend." I said.

"Bro you shoulda never went to her fucking house then? Fuck that gotta do with me. You crazy and delusional." He shook his head.

"Oh you the last person who need to be calling somebody that." I pointed out.

Cause I know he ain't just forget what he was just saying that fast.

"Whatever. Keep being fake mad ion give a fuck. I tried to fix it." He shook his head.

"Mkay." I went to reach for the door handle to get out but he locked the car and smacked my hand down.

"Stop playing with me." He straight faced me.

It's something wrong with him. Like he's not a real person.

"I'm not playing. Now let me out the car." I told him.

"No."

"Okay. Ima just give you another broken window to fix then." I shrugged.

"You do too fucking much you already fucked up my windshield!" He pointed at the fat ass crack. Ion even know how he can see outta that.

"Ion give a fuck you shouldn't have played in my face." I replied to him.

"Crazy stupid ass bitch." He said and my jaw dropped.

"Bitch?" I questioned.

"Yes. You a bitch." He nodded his head. "But I love yo crazy stupid bitch ass so I'm not letting you out the car."

"Love is crazy."

"I do love you, ion say it for no reason when I'm beating yo pussy up." He said before picking up his phone.

"Do your girlfriend know what you be doing in your free time?" I asked him.

"Ion know, or care. You shoulda asked her that when you pulled up at her fucking house like a psychopath." He shrugged as he scrolled on his phone and connected his music to the car.

"I'm telling." I said.

"Do it. I need a reason to get the fuck on from her anyway." He said nonchalantly. "She be blowing me."

"Embarrassing." I shook my head in disbelief. I would never wanna be his girlfriend. Never the fuck mind.

"She don't even understand my humor or nothing. She sensitive as fuck and that shit irritating. We was arguing and she gon start crying. Like who do that?"

???.

Bye.

"Wow." Was all I said.

"Yeah. You done being mad at me or no?" He looked over at me.

"No."

"Oh. Well we gon sit here until you not, I wasn't playin."

"I'm sleepy." I told him.

"Go lay down in the backseat then or lean yo seat ion know why you telling me. You ain't getting out." He laughed and I did too cause like what?

He tryna keep me hostage. That shit don't even make sense.

I hate niggas.

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

"Why the fuck you outside looking like this?" Tory asked me after I rolled down the window.

Khalil really wouldn't let me out the car and in the mist of that Tory wanted to buy some weed from Khalil so Khalil just took me along with him like I agreed or something.

"Not too much. I got kidnapped." I told him. "Help me." I whispered and he busted out laughing.

"Khalil why you kidnap my friend?" He asked him.

"Yo friend been pissing me the fuck off for two days. Somebody had to do something about it and it had to be me." Khalil said and I frowned.

My mama probably so confused cause I told her I wasn't leaving and left. My phone was dead as fuck too so I couldn't even text her.

"Yeah you stuck." Tory told me.

Khalil handed him the baggie that had his weed in it and Tory handed him the money.

"Ight. Ima fuck with y'all." Tory told us and we said our goodbyes to him before pulling off.

"Take me home." I said once he stopped at a red light.

"Okay." He said. He turned the music all the way up when the light changed and I soon realized that he in FACT was not taking me to my house but to his.

He turned the music up cause he knew I was gon cuss him out. I'm not even bout to keep fighting ima just go to sleep at his house.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"You're delusional." I told Khalil while he laid on top of me.

"You telling me that like I care when you know I don't." He said while watching tiktoks on his phone.

"Get offa me." I said. I had just woke up from my nap and he was already bothering me.

"No. I wanna be in yo skin." He moved around a bit.

"Go be in that girl skin. The fuck. She need to come get you." I rolled my eyes.

"You keep tryna push me into her arms so bad. What is your problem?" He looked at me. "You don't want me?"

"Hell nawl ion want you. You not shit."

"You weird as fuck." He got off of me. Now he mad.

"How you mad?" I laughed.

He didn't respond to me he just kept his eyes on his phone. He was finna start ignoring me.

"Khalil." I sat up.

No response.

I knocked his phone out of his hands and he sighed.

"Gone somewhere bro." He looked at me.

"Aweee. You really mad." I wrapped my arms around him and he tried to shake me off but he couldn't.

"Kiyari get out my face."

"No. You such a brat." I started rocking us side to side.

"You still mad at me?" He asked me and I stopped.

"Let's not talk about that." I suggested.

"Yes or no?" He asked.

I unwrapped my arms around him and sat back.

"I'm not mad at you." I said truthfully. "You just weird for what you did and ion know how to move past that."

"Do you love me?"

"What?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Do you love me?"

"Um—"

"You do." He cut me off. "I love you too. And I know I was wrong but I already explained to you why I did what I did. It was really just timing and shit. But I don't wanna be with that girl. Yeah she cool and we vibed well but nah. It just happened fast and once I agreed I couldn't really take it back. And like I said we ain't even seen each other since then and barely talk for real." He explained.

"And me saying ima break up with her isn't just to get back right with you. I don't want a relationship and she deserve to know that as well and not get led on. So whether you forgive me or not she still finna be out the picture."

"Okay." I said.

"Just give me another chance Ki." He grabbed both of my hands. "I'm sorry. I know I be putting you through shit but ion be meaning to. You the last person I want to be on bad terms with."

"I don't believe you." I told him.

"And that's coo, you ain't gotta believe what I'm telling you because ima show you." He said.

Right.

"If you say so." I sighed.

___________________________
END OF CHAPTER.
VOTE!

a/n; excuse mistakes and errors if there are any, i'll fix them eventually.

short chapter but i wasn't gon just leave y'all like that lol.

but, thoughts?? opinions??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
62.5K 3.5K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
475K 13.8K 64
๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป' ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜.