꧁༺~Φ„Κ€Φ…ΚΙ›ΖˆΘΆ ΖˆΙ¦ΗŸΦ…Φ†~༻꧂ -𝙒𝙝𝙖...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"

94 4 0
By always_sleep_at_3am

"Rescue missions, evacuations, and fending off enemies. These are the three main duties of a hero." Endeavor began, while the five of you walked through the city with his two sidekicks.

"We normally choose either rescue and defense as a main objective and let the agency handle it. But my objective is to complete all three aspects." He added, which didn't surprise you since he is a very workaholic person.

"I know my area of jurisdiction in and out, not a single suspicious noise escapes my ears. I'll arrive at the scene wherever there is an emergency." Endeavor said.

Oh so now he's bragging? So pretentious.

"To keep the situation from escalating, I use my heat to ward off any crowds. Those are the basics. It's parallel thinking and swift actions. I must be able to do it on demand." Endeavor continued.

Okay maybe not pretentious... Hmm.. How should you put this..?.. Umm... Seriously annoying..?

" The point is accumulation. You accumulate your training in UA high, you came here to accumulate experience. Every bit matters. All four of you will get answers through experience. Before the winter ends, try to take down a villain before I do." He said, and as soon as he finished, the piece on his ear rang, indicating him that there is a villain on the run.

Without giving you four a warning, Endeavor ejected himself forward with his flames. The four of you didn't get enough time to react and used your Quirks to follow behind him.

"Hold on!" Bakugo annoyingly yelled, using his explosions to also boost him.

"The reaction time is too short-"
Before Shoto could continue, you dashed pass the three of them and was already beside Endeavor in a blink of an eye.

"His speed is on par as Endeavor?!" You heard Izuku yelled in disbelief from behind.

On par? Huh. It's a very honorable compliment, but to you it's an insult.
You're only as fast as him because the cold weather is weakening your flame output.

Endeavor ignored Izuku and you, and suddenly changed his acceleration, to which you also swiftly did, maintaining the same pace as him.

Soon enough you both spouted the villain that was on the run, he was on a black motorcycle and as soon as he saw you and Endeavor approaching he speeded up his engine.

Swiftly, Endeavor sent his flames towards the villain knocking him out of the motor. You then used your black tendrils and wrapped it around the motor to not let it run off to the distance and cause more destruction.

Both you and Endeavor landed swiftly at the ground as the two sidekicks who were also hot on heels detained the villain.

"You're too slow!" Endeavor glared behind him while Bakugo, Izuku and Shoto finally caught up.

"The winter day is affecting my performance." Bakugo who arrived first Grumbled.

"You too?" You asked and turned to them with a hand on your hip.

" 'You too'?! So your speed just now isn't your full output?" Izuku exclaimed with his jaw opened.

"Yes. Y/n can out run me and has done it before." Endeavor said, sounding like it was an embarrassement that a rookie hero can out run him.

"It's because my flames are more denser then his which gives me the upper hand in speed. But in terms of running on foot, he definitely out runs me." You explained, and Izuku would choke a little and give you a look that said 'Why are you being humble about it.'

" By the way. Bakugo, did you notice?" Shoto questioned, changing the subject.

" There's no way you noticed it and I didn't. Cmon let's hear it." Bakugo gave Shoto a frustratedly annoyed smile as if he actually did notice it.

You sighed. He's so petty as usually.

" He released flame from under his feet when he thrust forward. He used jetburn against the Nomu in Kyushu. I think he compressed the flame and used it as a thruster." Shoto explained.

You gave Shoto a slightly impressed smile. he should know that because between the two of you Shoto had the most or at least exact Quirk as Endeavor.

" You're right. It's just a carbon copy of Bakugo's explosion though." You said, and then Bakugo would scoff.

"It is. What took you so long to notice it?" Bakugo Chimed in and glared over at Shoto.

Shoto faintly smiled, and swiftly wiped the small ice shards sticked to his cheek.

"Indeed, it took me quite a while." Shoto replied and gave Endeavor a determined smirk.

"There's one more thing you guys didn't notice. The main road is over there." You pointed at a distance, where the main road is supposedly in.

The three's eyes widened as they realized what you meant.

"He's right... Endeavor used his flame to intimidate the culprit and cut off the escape route." Izuku murmured in disbelief.

"Very good. H/n, your perception is getting sharper." Endeavor said, looking down at you with that same stern expression that was slightly softer.

"I know." You coldly replied, avoiding his gaze.

Endeavor was slightly disappointed that you weren't showing any signs of son affection towards him. But he didn't blame you because he knew you weren't expecting any fatherly actions towards him too.

He then quickly turned around and thrusted himself up, but this time you four were hesitant to follow because his sidekicks were there and was a bit worried they might get left behind.

Until.

"Hurry up. We can handle it here. We rarely see him mentor anyone other than Shoto. We'll catch up later." One of the sidekicks said, giving you four a thumbs up.

You nodded at the sidekick, before you four used your Quirks to pacingly follow Endeavor, and again you were quickly hot on his heels before once again flying beside him up above the buildings, gazing down at the busy streets, scanning for chaos.

While the three of you flew up at the buildings (and Shoto sliding on his ice just above you) Izuku suddenly spoke.

"Aren't you going to work with the sidekicks?" Izuku asked while sounding like he was having some trouble on catching up.

"I let Hawks handle some of the fighting in Kyushu. But a hero should be able to accomplish anything with their own strength." Endeavor explained.

"By the way, I noticed the crow guy's henchman as well!" Endeavor added, and you were then reminded about when you tried to detain those three henchmen only to be beaten by Hawks from doing so.

"Don't be so petty." Both you and Bakugo said at the same time, except Bakugo said it out loud and you only murmured it.

Endeavor ignored Bakugo's sharp mouth, and maintained a calm and serious expression.

"Bakugo. You want to know what you lack, am I right? You have excellent and near-perfect mobility for a rookie just like H/n, but you should realize by now that you can never outrun me like he can do." Endeavor said, using you once again as an example.

"I need some preparation in winte-"
"Are you going to use the same excuse when you fall behind H/n?" Endeavor dashed down to the busy street, thrusting his hand and using his flames to absorb the impact of the truck. Successfully saving the woman who was stunned from that near death experience.

You swiftly landed at the ground, and ran towards the woman to check her condition. All whilst remaining silent and listening to Endeavor's lecture to Bakugo.

"You're not here for a lesson. If you don't make it in time, you don't lose points, people might lose their lives." Endeavor added, and that's when Bakugo and the other two finally caught up and landed not far from Endeavor.

While Endeavor continued to lecture Bakugo and the two of your classmates, you glanced down at the woman and gave her a smile.

" Are you alright? Do you have any wounds that I need to be aware of?" You patiently asked, to which the woman would reply in a bewildered tone.

"I'm fine..." She said, staring at the van that almost turned her into a pile of blood.

You gave her a nod of affirmation, This reminds you so much about when you saved a particular someone back at Kyushu from one of the Nomus. Though the two of you never reached out to each other anymore. She bore the same expression as this woman when you healed and saved her.

"H/n. Let's move on and let the police deal with this." Endeavor said, thrusting himself up again, and the three of your classmates followed behind.

You quickly stood up, brushed a few dirt off your hero costume and smiled once more at the woman as a farewell letter, before flying up to chase after them.

Such a kind woman. It would be a shame if Endeavor didn't arrive in time. And the van really did kill her.

Timeskip.
At lunch break.

After doing a few more pedestrian saving, Endeavor decided to let you have your lunch breaks.

The five of you were eating peacefully on top of a building, gazing down at the city just incase any trouble happened, you were eating some hotcakes, when Endeavor suddenly spoke.

"Deku, you're able to increase your power instantaneously. Am I right?" He questioned before taking a bite on his bread.

"Yes." Izuku replied, continuing to munch on the meat bun he bought.

"Can you do it subconsciously?" Endeavor asked once more.

"Yes. I can do it with Full Cowl. But I have to concentrate while using it with Air Force." Izuku replied, glancing up at Endeavor.

"So first, you must learn how to use your Air Force subconsciously. Leave the secondary power aside for now." Endeavor swiftly shifted his body weight, and is now facing the freeway just beside the building you five were standing on.

Izuku then confusedly tilted his head at Endeavor.

" What about parallel thinking? " He questioned.

" All and all, people can subconsciously manage several tasks at the same time. Take H/n's quirk for example." Endeavor replied.

You slightly choked on your hotcake on the mentioning of your name.
The same mentioning and the fame you've been getting lately is really purging your nerves now. You're starting to understand too why some celebrities prefer to be nobodies again.

"What do you mean by him?" Bakugo annoyingly questioned.

Endeavor then glanced over at you, expecting you to explain it yourself, to which you responded with a sigh, and placed your hotcake back in it's container and on to the side.

You then clasped your hands together and stretched out a bit before you spoke.

"Alright. What Endeavor means is the stability of my black flames." You said, and unclasped your hands.

"When I first started off with it, it was like trying to balance on a tightrope. Though my flames didn't burn any living creatures at that time it did burn anything inanimate. Which led me to try to control it's intensity. It didn't take me long and I eventually know how to tense it down but I didn't have any mastery over it. Through a few events I also discovered I could shape it, but in able to do so I have to manually manipulate the flames to the right shape and even focus to maintain it all whilst maintaining it's intensity too. So basically I'm doing three task at a time whenever I use my Quirk but now I can subconsciously do it through practice." You explained, taking a short pause before continuing.

" My ultimate skill Nightflight Blaze is a good example actually. Wings are a hard sculpture to imitate, not to mention while I'm flying I still have to maintain it's sharp and it's density to avoid falling or loosing haste mid-air. So basically while flying I'm doing 5 task subconsciously." You said, and glanced up at them to see their reaction.

They had an impressed expression on, it's not surprising you could do those things at the same time and even make it look easy. But they expected such performance from you since you are somewhat considered a talented person.

" So in short... When you practice on something. It slowly becomes a second-natures to you and you'll eventually do it like breathing..?" Izuku murmured, placing a finger on his chin and his eyes narrowing slightly at the thought.

"Correct. First try to do two tasks subconsciously, like how I did when maintaining the shape of my flames. Then you do three at the same time. Because if there's one thing I learned from Endeavor. That would be 'Whatever formidable power you have, you need constant and steady effort to master the basics.' " You said.

You saw Endeavor react to your words, and he turned to you with a hint of some shock in his eyes, but this time you didn't ignore him and gave him a glance back before looking back down at the city, and went back to eating your hotcake.

The flames on Endeavor's body slightly lit up and he also turned back down at the freeway.

"There is always an exception. If you're a prodigy, you must go one step at a time. At least that's the way I know. The same training gives you different results when you're in school and a real battle. Now you have the best learning environment. Make your body adjust to the skills you've learned in school. " Endeavor declared, and the four of you finished up your meals and shifted your weights to face Endeavor.

Endeavor then turned back to you and your classmates.

" Don't worry and feel free to embrace any defeat. With the strength you four possess, whatever result you deliver won't get in the way of the mighty Endeavor's job!" Endeavor added, to which you and your classmates replied with a determined nod, and with that lunch break was over and it's time to resume with your hero work.

...

Timeskip.
Second-day of your internships.

At exactly 11AM. The chief of police suddenly paid Endeavor's agency a visit, along with him he brought countless images, and placed them all separately on the table.

Endeavor, his sidekicks, and his interns aka You, Shoto, Izuku and Bakugo were present in the room while you all observed these images closely... They seem to be graffiti of some sort... But none of them look very serious to be honest.

"So far there has been 50 incidents. Please we need your help arresting the perpetrator." The chief of police pleaded.
...

There was a brief pause in the room, before Endeavor spoke.

"You're asking us to help catch a guy who wants to paint graffiti?" Endeavor asked.

"Yes please." The chief held his head lower.

"I refuse." Endeavor angrily stood up from the couch.

"The police can take care of this petty criminal." Endeavor added, as if it's an insult to be asked to detain a low type of criminal.

"But the graffiti painter calls himself Mr. Smile, and his Quirk is just too powerful." The chief of police reasoned.

You then raised an eyebrow at the chief.

" 'Too powerful'? What kind of Quirk does he have?" You Chimed in and respectfully crossed your hands at him.

"when we saw Mr. Smile's face, for some reason, we couldn't help but to start laughing, and it got us immobilized." The chief of police explained.

"What was that about?" Endeavor asked.

"People start laughing when they see his face. Some laugh until they pass out. Not only that the effects last two hours." He replied.

Laughing two hours straight does make one faint. You know this because you've been a victim of Ms. Joke once, this villain must be a nousance to them to the point they had to seek out Endeavor for this job.

"Have you tried to ambush him?" You suggested.

"Even if we tried, he would always get away after making us laugh endlessly." The chief of police said, and gave you an appreciatied look because out of everyone in the room, you and Izuku were the ones who looked genuinely interested to help.

Endeavor sighed, and sat back down.

"I get it. I'll look for this perpetrator while we're on patrol." Endeavor said, not sounding motivated to actually do it.

"Thank you very much, we're counting on you." The chief of police lowered his head in respect to Endeavor.

After the chief of police left, your suspiciousion that Endeavor won't take this task seriously was answered because he didn't ask his sidekicks to do a scan sweep around the city for this villain and left you, Shoto, Bakugo and Izuku to dwel on this task on yourselves.

"Tsk. His paintings look awful." Bakugo remarked while referring to one of the photos.

Honestly it looks kinda good, it just looked wrong to him because it's graffiti.

"This graffiti terrorist thinks he's Banksy." Shoto added, picking up one of the pictures.

"A power to force his enemy to laugh..." Izuku murmured.

"His Quirk is very similar to Ms. Joke's Quirk." You added, as a bittered expression glaced your face upon being reminded of the laughing torture Ms. Joke did to you.

"But there's one thing that sets her Quirk off with him. Unlike Ms. Joke
Mr. Smile needs his face to make us laugh." You added.

"So in other words. We just need to avoid seeing his face and take him down." Shoto said.

Bakugo then grunted in annoyance.

"Don't make it sound so damn serious, dorks!" Bakugo Shouted, as if he hated being tasked to catch a vandalizing villain.

You slightly shook your head at Bakugo, and turned to Izuku to hear about his takes on the situation. But when you were about to question him Endeavor spoke.

"I need to go home for now. I'll leave the duty to you. H/n. If you discover anything that could help us catch him. Be sure to inform Burnin." Endeavor said.

"I'll do what I can." You replied, and with that Endeavor left the room to go change out of his hero costume.

You can't tell if he's only giving you authority on this case because he's too unmotivated to do it himself or just think highly of his abilities to the point that such villain doesn't need his attention.

You sighed once Endeavor stepped out of the room, and looked over to Bakugo, Izuku, and Shoto.

"You three can rest. I'll be taking things from here now." You said.

You were expecting Bakugo to disagree since he hates it the most when you try to take over. But surprisingly... He didn't.

"Fucking yes pls. This shit is getting in my nerves. Cmon Idiots Burnout said he'll take care of it." Bakugo grabbed Izuku's wrist, and started to yank him out of the room which caused Shoto to sigh and unwillingly follow behind them.

Huh. Even Bakugo is unmotivated to finish this case.

Looks like it's just you.

You cracked your knuckles and stretched your hands out a bit, before taking the laptop on the table and now doing research and a background check about this villain.

After hours of searching, it was already 11pm when you found Ms. Smile's history with the help of Endeavor's agency server and the permission that the chief of police gave you.

Mr. Smile. Real name: Hohoemi Shinjiro. Currently 28 years old. A self-proclaimed artist. He published a lot of artworks back in high school but won no recognition. He doesn't have any records of entering an art school either. He was arrested by the police with the help of the No. 2 Hawks who caught him graffiting walls in Kyushu.

So he's basically starting a rebellion against the art community? Now you're starting to understand why Endeavor is upset/not interested on catching him. He's just some guy with a problematic past and an ambitious ideal. Since Hawks was the one who caught him, maybe you could ask Hawks to do it again...? Hmm.. No, he's too busy to be disturbed about this. Plus it's just a small case he'd tease you for being incompetent on not being able to catch him without his assistance.

You sighed and wanted to go deeper into his background when suddenly.

BAM!

"H/N!" Endeavor Shouted, barging in the room with an infuriated demeanor.

"ENDEAVOR?!" You jolted up from your chair in shock of his sudden entrance.

"WHAT HAVE YOU RESENTLY FOUND ABOUT THIS BASTARD?!" He asked, and stomped towards your laptop, yanking it from the table and glaring at the information about Mr. Smile on it.

"Well uh.. It's all writen on there... Is it alright to ask what happend-"
"THAT BASTARD VANDALIZED THE WALL OF OUR HOUSE!" He then threw your laptop back to the table, which caused it to slightly break.

"My MacBook.... That was a gift from Mom-"
"INFORM BURNIN TOMMOROW TO CALL A MEETING. I'LL MAKE THAT BASTARD PAY!" And with that, Endeavor once again charged out of the room. And the heat gradually lowered.

"... Well shit." You sighed, and turned back to your laptop to check if it was still working. And luckily even though it has a slight crack on it's screen, it can still work.

...

Timeskip.
The next day.

"I'm dispatching everyone we have to catch Mr. Smile! He's getting carried away! Is that clear?" Endeavor declared.

"Yes!" Everyone replied, to which Endeavor only responded with a stern expression and turned around to leave.

Izuku curiously tilted his head, and then turned to you to ask about the situation, but all night Endeavor forced you to dig up some more information which made you look like a walking zombie at the moment, so he decided to just ask Shoto instead.

"What's wrong with Endeavor And Y/n?" Izuku asked, grabbing Shoto's attention.

"Mr. Smile vandalized the wall of our house which infuriated Endeavor so he asked Y/n to find more information about him all night." Shoto explained.

Bakugo scoffed.

"This is personal vendetta." Bakugo Shouted, purposely making it heard so Endeavor could hear.

"Shut it!" Endeavor angrily glared over at Bakugo with his flames brightness increasing in the process, clearly offended with Bakugo's words, when suddenly the ear piece on your ears rang.

"This is Team B. We spotted the perpetrator. We are proceeding to arrest him." The voice of one of Endeavor's sidekicks said, before the line went dead.

Endeavor's infuriated expression changed back to a calm yet stern one.

"Let's go!" He ordered, and with that you, Your classmates, Endeavor and his sidekicks set off to Team B's location.

.

It didn't take you long and you all arrived near the location. Due to Endeavor's anger towards Mr. Smile he rushed over here as soon as possible.

"Base on Team B's location. He should be around here somewhere." You murmured while you and the rest looked around for signs of Team B or at least Mr. Smile when you suddenly heard the sound of distant laughing.

"That sound..." You said and turned to Endeavor and saw that he also heard the distant chatter.

Without a second thought you all rushed to the source, and when you arrived you saw Team B, laughing uncontrollably infront of a Graffitied art on the wall of the building.

Endeavor ran to the two, to try and see if they could still talk or at least stop laughing. But was only met with laughter.

He then grunted in response to this, and swiftly turned to you and the rest.

"Split up! And look for Mr. Smile!" Endeavor ordered, and you all spun to action.

You quickly summoned your wings and flew up high into the buildings in search of this perpetrator, you didn't allow your eyes to miss a single alleyway, you browsed through the surroundings with great focus, you didn't realize that you were out of view of your other teammates while you were doing this.

And about a good 30 minutes or more time has passed, you saw a shocking sight.

Just below you, you saw a laughing Izuku, his head was bleeding and the wall he was leaning on was broken. It was like he accidentally dived in the wall before bursting out in a laughter.

Not far from Izuku. You saw Endeavor also uncontrollably laughing to the point he was having trouble on tensing down his flames and has already burnt most of the ground beside him.

You wanted to stop and help them. But seeing them in that state means Mr. Smile is close by.

You quickly flew towards the main street in hopes to find him, but you just saw a laughing Bakugo. Which means Mr. Smile passedby here.

You continued forward with great pace, and then saw a familiar line of ice.

You traced the ice and was led back to Shoto, who was trying his best to stop his silent laughter.... To think the perpetrator could even make Shoto laugh is outstanding.

Though you wanted to help him, the mission to catch Mr. Smile played in your mind. So you decided to go forward, a few moments later you saw Burnin, and two of Endeavor's sidekicks in a laughing stock. Which caused you to furrow your brows.

You quickly landed down beside them.

"Burnin..!" You Shouted and ran up to her to check her contidition, but she just simply raised her hand and pointed to an alleyway, which immediately meant that Mr. Smile escaped that way.

Without saying another word, you nodded at Burnin and dashed forward to go catch this vandalizing perpetrator.

As soon as you entered the alleyway, you quickly saw Mr. Smile, running away from the crime scene. you swiftly created long tentecles with your flames and swung them towards him, which quickly wrapped around his whole body and face, successfully detaining both him and his Quirk.

"Gotcha." You said, and brought him closer to you. But when you wanted to take him back to HQ, something suddenly fell out of the holes in between two of the flaming tenclaces.

You glanced down to observe the object.

... Hmm...? It was a pink ball...

You curiously tilted your head at it, and cautiously approached it. Not daring to make any sudden moves just incase it's a bomb.

But when you got close..
It was like it had a timer on it, the pink ball suddenly cracked opened and revealed a hologramed image of Mr. Smile. And as soon as you saw his face you immediately felt the urge to laugh.

"HAHAHAHA...!" Your sudden laughter threw you off your focus and your flames immediately turned into a liquid like substance and lost it's grip on Mr. Smile allowing him to escape. Leaving you laughing uncontrollably in the alleyway.

....

2 hours later.

You all returned back to the agency with your heads held low...

What had happened today is so embarrassing... To think that the No. 1 hero agency in Japan was defeated and left in a laugh stock by a C-rated villain... Not even you could stomach that thought.

"I'll make you pay, Mr. Smile." Endeavor weakly Grumbled.

"I'll obliterate that guy..." Bakugo also Grumbled, while gritting his teeth.

You sighed and flopped to the ground in embarrassment.

"Sorry... If only I had did a more rational decision then I wouldn't have embarrassed you all..." You said, and repeatedly hitted your head while blaming yourself for not thinking more accurately at that time.

"Mr. Smile... His Quirk is quite something." Izuku said, crouching down beside you and patting your back repeatedly in an attempt to reassure you it wasn't your fault.

"Yeah. The Quirk works even with an image of him. If he shows up on TV, things will get chaotic." Shoto said.

"Hmm... How can we catch this man?" Izuku murmured, and placed his finger on his chin.

"Perhaps we use ranged attacks? Such as my ice, Endeavor's flames or Y/n's Quirk?" Shoto suggested.

"That won't work if it's a crowded place, we'll only cause damage to the street." You said, not lifting your head to look at them.

"Then how about yours? Aren't they like selecting threats or something?" Burnin suggested.

"Mine won't be much of a help to us anymore too. Since Mr. Smile already attacked me a while back it won't be friendly towards him. In fact it'll probably be 10 or 11x more hotter towards him." You said.

"Then we'll need to close in on him without laughing..." Izuku looked down and processed any plans to catch him, after a moment he looked back up to face everyone.

"I have an idea. Y/n, do you still have contact with Hatsume or Power Loader-sensei..?" Izuku glanced down at you.

"Yep. I occasionally chat Hatsume to see her new inventions just incase she accidentally invents something that might help me with my Quirk. Why? " You questioned.

Izuku then smiled.

"I have a plan. Could you tell her to come to Endeavor's Agency for a second? Oh and tell her to bring that one robot she told us about." Izuku said, and as soon as he said 'One robot' you finally got the plan he was going to use as an approachable trap against Mr. Smile.

You then slightly smirked at Izuku.

" I see where you're going here." You said, taking your phone out of one of the hidden compartments on your hero costume, and quickly sending a message to Hatsume.

Almost instantly Hatsume replied to your message agreeing to pay a visit. Somehow you can't guess if it's because you're a loyal fan of her inventions or because you mentioned Endeavor's Agency... Well either way is fine the important thing is she arrives in time.

After 43 minutes of waiting, Hatsume and Power Loader arrived half an hour early.

"Mei Hatsume from the Department of support is here to answer your call!" Hatsume began while doing her usually over to the top entrance, beside her was Power Loader.

"I heard you need to borrow our automated robots." Power Loader said.

"Yes, Power Loader. We can't approach the criminal because of his Quirk." Izuku said, lifting his head up after giving them a proper bow.

"I anticipated this. So, I prepared this..!" Hatsume said.

Anticipated or was just informed by you..?

Hatsume pressed a button, and a robot that is the same height as Endeavor rolled in the room.

"This is the prized creation by Power Loader and myself. The Catcher Robot. It's my 208th baby!" Hatsume introduced with a giggle.

"Nice to meet you." The Robot spoke, lifting it's metal hands up to seem more respectful.

Bakugo gave the Robot a smug look, and stomped towards it with his hands on his hips.

"Can this thing really help us out?" He then kicked the robot by the side of it's wheel, but it accidentally activated the net that was stored in it's stomach.

The net quickly ejected itself to Bakugo, causing him to loose balance and fall to the ground, shocking you all as it successfully caught him like a fish in water trapped in a fishing net.

"Bakugo... You okay?" You crouched down just above his head, and tilted your head at him with a mocking grin.

"Well don't just stand there you moron!" Bakugo Grumbled, and struggled in the net.

You laughed in response while you continued to watch Bakugo try to break free, which only irratated him even more.

"This is a performance test, foolishly human." The Robot once again spoke with the same giggle as his creator.

"What did you say, trash can?" Bakugo Shouted at the robot.

"Ehehehe. Sorry about that. As you can see, My baby can catch the villain with this web." Hatsume said, ignoring the grumbling Bakugo.

"Impressive. Your ideas never seem to disappoint me, Hatsume." You said, standing up to properly compliment her 'Baby.'

Hatsume gave you a bright smile, appreciating your ever so heart warming compliments on her creations, and gave you a thumbs up.

"As long as it satisfies my biggest client then it's a wrap!" She exclaimed.

"Could we borrow this robot?" Izuku spoke and glanced over at Power Loader.

"Of course. That was why we brought it here anyways." Power Loader said.

You wanted to conduct a few test runs on Hatsume and Power Loader's robot, when the alert system in Endeavor's office alarmed.

"Team E has spotted Mr. Smile." One of Endeavor's sidekick's voice rang.

You quickly narrowed your eyes at the unexpected alert.

"Looks like we'll have to take this test run into field. Deku." You gave Izuku a nod, and he nodded back before he turned to the robot.

"Mr. Robot. We're counting on you." Izuku said to the robot.

"Leave it to me." The artificial intelligence replied with a nod, and with that you, Shoto, Izuku sprang into action.

...

After a few preparations you arrived at the place where Mr. Smile is at.

He was in the middle of the process of painting an image of All Might on the wall of a business company, just beside his heels were countless pedestrians and a few cops laughing.

The three of you, Shoto and Izuku peeked to spy on Mr. Smile, while you three hid behind a tree not far from him, Bakugo was waiting at the top of the building, ready to ambush him incase Mr. Robot fails.

"The shooting range of the web is 5 meters. So Mr. Robot has to approach him from here." You whispered.

Izuku hummed in agreement to your words, then turned behind.

"We're counting on you, Mr. Robot." Izuku once again said, and nodded at the Robot signaling it that it's time to catch Mr. Smile.

The robot then began to Approach Mr. Smile, with no signs of fear nor any reluctants that Mr. Smile might hear it. The three of you waited and calculated the distance between the robot and Mr. Smile, before you gave the signal.

"Now...!" You instructed in the speaker, but when the hatch of the net opened and was about to deploy the net, Mr. Smile sensed the danger and quickly turned to the Robot with an ecstatic grin.

The surroundings fell silent for a moment, and then suddenly the robot started to laugh and short circuited before completely shutting down with a few sparks before it was completely dead.

The three of your Jaws dropped at the sight.

"Mr. Robot?!" Izuku asked in a beweldered state.

"How is that possible?" Shoto said.

"Shit... His Quirk works even on machines?" You also said, and wanted to declare a retreat order to Bakugo and the rest of the sidekicks on standby, but then you remembered you had a lamb who wouldn't-
"I'll make you pay for what you did!" You heard Bakugo yell from above as he dashed down to Mr. Smile, determined to get revenge after the last time.

But yet again, Mr. Smile looked up at him, and once Bakugo saw his face. The ability of his Quirk immediately took effect and Bakugo bursted into a laughing stock mid-air.

Due to the uncontrollably laughter, he couldn't control his Quirk and made countless explosions with his right palm which caused him to spin and get flinged into the trees just behind you three.

"Bakugo..!" You wanted to rush forward to check on him, when Izuku activated his full cowl and charged at Mr. Smile.

"Don't! Deku! We need to retreat for now-" You tried to warn him, but Mr. Smile had already graced his face features in Izuku's vision, before you could interfere Izuku once again went into an uncontrollable laughter and again smashed into the wall just beside Mr. Smile's Art work.

You then swiftly turned to Shoto to cover his eyes before you two become the next victim, but as you reached to his eyes you were both shocked when another one of those pink balls was thrown infront of you both without you noticing, and once you both saw his face. You immediately had the urge to laugh like last time.

"Pfft- HAHAHAHA SHIT...! HUAHAHHA!" You fell on your back while Shoto knelt down while holding on his stomach, fighting the urge to hold in his laughter.

After Mr. Smile successfully made all the threats into a laughing string ray, he returned back to finishing his art, and after that he left, leaving everyone at this torturously laughing state.

...

Another 2 hours later.

"Damn it!" Bakugo screamed while two of Endeavor's sidekicks tried to hold him into place.

"I'll burn that jerk to a crisp! He's dead to me when I see him!" Bakugo said, acting like a wild animal like he did back in the sports festival.

"AHHH...! The baby Power Loarder and I made together!" Hatsume Shouted in shock, running up to the robot and hugging it by it's arms.

"Don't say it like that. People are going to think wrongly of you two..." You sighed, sitting down at the couch and crossed your legs while looking up at the ceiling above you.

Power Loader went back to UA to finish some paper work. So he decided to let Hatsume stay and gave you authority over the robot, which means just under Endeavor your opinion comes in second. In short you're second in command.

Izuku then approached you, after finishing his report of yet another unsuccessful captivement of Mr. Smile.

" Y/n. Why was the robot affected by his Quirk?" Izuku asked.

"Based on what I see, the robot probably processed Mr. Smile's face, causing it to short circuit. But it's just base on how I view it. I'm not actually sure if that's the reason why." You explained.

Hatsume then sighed.

"Well. All it's sensors are spoiled which is already enough proof to support your point of view, Y/n. It's best to assume you can't rely on a robot to catch him." Hatsume said, giving the stomach of the robot a light knock, and once again dwelling about the fact her baby was damaged that easily.

" But how are we-"
"I have an idea!" Everyone turned to Burnin, and saw that her furious aura was showing.

"We'll take him down with a tranquilizer shot!" She exclaimed, not even caring if it'll hurt Mr. Smile or not.

"But that's not heroic at all." One of the sidekicks replied for you.

"Then we can fire a missile at him!"

"That's even more worst..!"

You, Shoto, Izuku and Hatsume watched the sidekicks continue to argue, before Izuku finally turned back to grab your attentions.

"In that case, we might need Aizawa-sensei to erase his Quirk." Izuku said.

"But he is looking after Eri, we shouldn't trouble him with such a thing." Shoto Protested.

"But it's OK to ask for our help?" Hatsume calmly yet sarcastically asked while keeping her energetic smile up.

"Ehehe... Sorry.." Izuku said and gave Hatsume an apologetic look.

When you wanted to give your takes on the situation, Endeavor who was quietly observing in his chair finally spoke.

"Bakugo." He called out.

"What is it this time?" Bakugo annoyingly asked and turned to Endeavor.

"can you follow my command while blindfolded?" Endeavor asked, matching Bakugo's resting bitch aura.

"Of course I can." Bakugo replied.

"Come with me then." Endeavor said, and turned around, walking to the door as Bakugo silently followed behind him.

You watched the two leave the room, and once the door close behind them Shoto turned to you.

"What does he mean by that?" Shoto asked.

"Blindfolded.... So he's going to give Bakugo that kind of training... I guess we'll have to wait and see." You said, and took out your phone to go internet surfing about Mr. Smile's arts.

But when you opened your phone, a strange feeling of nausia and fatigue hit you.. And the feeling of just randomly dropping to the ground also came to your mind... Or at least you just felt like it.

You slightly grunted in pain and placed a hand on your forehead and slightly gripped on it in hopes to reduce the pain, but to no avail.

Shoto and Izuku quickly noticed you.

"Are you okay? Do you have a headache?" Shoto asked, and placed a worried hand on your shoulder.

"I'm fine... I just got a little dizzy... That's all." You replied, and stood up from the couch to see if you could just walk it off but almost lost your balance in the process. Luckily both Izuku and Shoto supported your weight by grabbing on to your wrist.

"I think you should get some rest Y/n... Maybe all that laughing is taking a toll on your head." Izuku said.

"Yeah... You're probably right.." You said, slightly shaking your head incase the dizziness would go away, but it was still there so they had no choice but to let you rest in the couch for now.

As they laid you on the couch, you could see they were both inanimatingly talking about something, their voices seemed to be tuned out by your ears as a ringing sound took over, and it was like the couch was more attractive than your bed, as almost instantly you could feel the urge to nap, you glanced down at your dangling hand from the couch, minutes away from falling into the vast void of dreams, and it didn't take you long you closed your eyes. And the world around you became peaceful as you had successfully entered a sleeping state.

.....
....
...
..
.

*DRIP*

*DRIP... *

*DRIP...*

You're already dead... Normally you'd be sent immediately to the afterlife... But at the insistence of several Gods, the three supreme Gods decided to send you back in time.

...

What.. Do you mean..?

*DRIP*

You will be sent back to the past. With your Quirk and talents intact, but you'll be reborn into the body of one of your ancestors and would have no memory of the future.

...

Of course only your talents and Quirk would be intact. Your skills and physical attributes will not be restored. But... You "WERE" The Strongest human, I'm sure you'll recover. In fact maybe at some point you'll remember everything that happened in the future.

...

This dream seems like two people are talking to each other.. You cant see them but you can definitely hear them.. Wait is this even a dreaming though..?..
I don't think dreams are this realistic.
Or are you hallucinating while unconscious..?.. But that's highly impossible.

*Sigh... *
Why are you giving me a second life..?

I know it must be hard to believe. You need some kind of proof-

No. Let's say I do believe you. I just want to know... What you expect me to do... Since it was your Gods decision. I'm sure you want something from me, Am I right?

...

Hmm. Very well then. I'll let "My" Gods answer that.

...

A third voice seemed to enter the scene... It sounded more demanding, authority like, more... Deity like.

We want to see something... A little more entertaining.

....

...

What..?

I'm sorry. I know it must be very difficult to be reborn, but the Gods who had their eye on you were disappointed to see you die. It's extremely rare for a human faced with certain death to put up such a
fight-

*SLASH*

You bastards... Was that entertaining for you?

It sounded like they just swung something on the other person.

Seeing me... Us... Fight desperately to survive...was just a bit of entertainment that was worth... WATCHING?! DO YOU THINK THAT'S WHY WE FOUGHT?! TO ENTERTAIN YOU?! THAT'S ALL WE'RE GOOD FOR?! ANSWER ME-

The sound of something being retaliated to the person who was yelling, and the sounds of crashing and struggling echoed around you, until it slightly tensed down but it was still there.

The Gods are watching. Show some respect.

You! Ugh!-

*Sigh*
You seem to be misunderstanding something, so let me correct you.

*Step*

*Step*

You're the only one that the Gods found Entertaining. They've never been interested in a dull, ordinary species like humans with weak powers. You have to prove that you're worth their time if you want something from them. The same goes for both the individual and entire species.

NOTHING.

In.

The.

World.

Is.

FREE.

...

Your surroundings gradually returned to normal, and you finally woke up from your slumber.

You sheepishly stood up from the couch... What a strange dream. Gods? Entertainment? Sounds like something you'll hear from a revenge arc story plot or something.

"Oh, Y/n you're awake. How are you feeling?" You heard Izuku's voice began, to which you turned to him and saw that he was on the table on his laptop, and Shoto was standing beside him.

"I guess I'm fine. How long was I asleep?" You asked.

"Well... A couple of hours.... The whole day since yesterday actually." Izuku hesitantly replied.

...

"What...?" You looked at them in a state of shock, and they only responded with a nod as if to confirm your questions.

"So... I was sleeping for 24 hours..?" You asked, not understanding what just had happened.

"Believe it or not you did. I recorded you the whole way." Shoto said, and pulled out a camera.

"Who the fuck records someone sleeping?" You angrily Grumbled, glaring at Shoto before you stood up, and stretched out a bit.

"Well. Now that that's over, How's the situation with Mr. Smile." You changed the subject, not informing Shoto and Izuku about that strange conversation in your dream.

"No sightings of him yet. I'm using my free time to sets this up." Izuku then swiftly turned the laptop to you, allowing you to see what he was referring to.

It was a website, and the title of the said website is 'Mr. Smile's Smile gallery.'

"You made that?" You asked in surprise that Izuku is actually tech savvy.

"I asked Kaminari to build it for me actually." Izuku replied, while you examined the website.... It does look like one of Denki's creations, since at the top right he managed to sneak in the thunderbolt symbol without Izuku noticing.

"I'm not good with art nor does anyone do in this agency, so I thought that you'd be able to answer my question, Oni-san. Are these paintings good?" Shoto asked, and looked up at you while Izuku flipped the laptop back to face him.

"... I'm not sure. I prefer medieval art and not the modern street art these days... But since these seem important to Mr. Smile. I guess we could consider it one of the best arts this generation." You said.

Suddenly the alert system went off again.

"This is Team C. We've spotted Mr. Smile." One of the sidekicks spoke in the earpiece, causing you three to react.

"Where is he?" You pressed the earpiece to make sure your voice is heard.

"in one of the business companies he vandalized, he's doing it indoors this time around." The sidekick spoke in a whispered manner.

"We're on the way. Stay on standby for now." You then looked up at the other lower grade sidekicks in the corner of the room.

"Inform Burnin about Mr. Smile! Tell her we'll meet her on the way!" You then turned to Izuku and Shoto, and signaled them to hasten their departure to be able to catch Mr. Smile this time.

You all arrived in time to see that Mr. Smile was already halfway on finishing his art. Like last time you all peeked through a column of the building, observing Mr. Smile from a far.

"What's the plan, Oni-san." Shoto whispered, his gaze on Mr. Smile not wavering.

"For now, we'll let Bakugo and Endeavor handle him while we watch and see the extent of his Quirk." You gave Izuku a nod, signaling him to test the limitations of Mr. Smile's Quirk.

Izuku nodded back, and peeked his head further out of the column while you and Shoto did the exact opposite.

" Mr. Smile!" Izuku called out with his eyes closed, causing Mr. Smile to turn to him.

"I bet your painting will look great!" Izuku added, causing Mr. Smile to blush a little from his compliment.

"Thank you for appreciating the art, young man!" Mr. Smile then used his Quirk on Izuku, but he didn't realize Izuku had his eyes close so Izuku quickly hid back behind the column.

"Just as you suspected, Y/n." Izuku whispered cautiously.

"So it won't work on you if your eyes are closed. I see. That explains why Endeavor wanted to do that kind of training on Bakugo." You whispered back.

"Endeavor and Bakugo's plan should work then." Shoto said.

"Hopefully." You said and sighed, before cautiously peeking through the column to watch the following events playout.

Just as you expected, Bakugo jumped down to Mr. Smile and began to blast himself in a circular motion around Mr. Smile.

Mr. Smile tried to use his Quirk on Bakugo, but was left with a disappointing result as because Bakugo wasn't smiling, he was smirking with blindfolds on.

Realizing the gravity of the situation, Mr. Smiley took a run for it, but due to Bakugo being guided by Endeavor, wherever direction Mr. Smile wanted to go Bakugo would cut his route of escape.

The two continued to play cat and mouse for a good 2 minutes, but then when Bakugo was infront of Mr. Smile's painting, Endeavor Shouted the word "X2" which from what you recall from your past training is the signal to "Fire" or "Launch a long range attack infront."

Mr. Smile saw that Bakugo was aiming to attack the painting he created, running towards it to tank the attack so that the painting won't be harmed.

You then heard Izuku gasp beside you, and suddenly dashed down to save Mr. Smile which shocked you and Shoto.

"Kacchan, Wait!" Izuku called out, causing Bakugo to stop mid-way from firing and confusedly turn to the direction of Izuku's voice, but this gave Mr. Smile the chance to grab his blindfold, removing it from his face and causing Bakugo to accidentally look at Mr. Smile's face.

You knew that Bakugo's pride wouldn't take it if he was caught in a laughing pile again for the third... Or maybe fourth time? So you swooped down to them, and gave Bakugo a heavy blow on the neck, causing him to faint and fall in your arms.

Izuku landed in between Bakugo and Mr. Smile while facing you, observing your expression that had a disappointed look towards him while you held the unconscious Bakugo in your arms, Mr. Smile then looked confusedly at Izuku.

"Why did you save me... No. Why did you save my painting?" Mr. Smile asked, confused at Izuku's sudden interruption just now.

Izuku gave you an apologetic look, before looking down at the ground, musing Mr. Smile's question.

"I don't understand it, but the painting is probably precious to you. So I wanted to protect it." Izuku replied. Which you decided not to interrupt and allow the two to have their moment for a while.

"However, vandalizing properties with graffiti is against the law." Izuku finally turned around to face Mr. Smile.

"If you cherish your paintings, publish them on a proper platform." He added.

Mr. Smile's expression slightly faltered into a guilty one, while it seemed like he regretted doing vandalism.

"I keep creating artworks no one would appreciate. It's been disheartening." Mr. Smile replied, avoiding Izuku's gaze.

"Even so, please don't give up." Izuku advised, causing Mr. Smile to finally have the courage to look him in the eyes.

"I was just like you. Everyone told me I couldn't become a hero, but I didn't give up. With the strength I got from my friends-"
"I don't want to interrupt with your heartfelt speech to him but pls don't add 'The power of friendship' in a real life situation. Again." You gave Izuku an annoyed look, indicating him that you're still mad oh his reckless act, but also a bit proud that he's able to give out speeches now.

Izuku gave you a panicked, embarrassed and apologetic look.

" Ahh! I'm sorry..! I'll do it right this time..." Izuku stammered, trying to make amends for his actions, but you dismissed him with a wave of your hand.

"There's no need to restart. It's much more embarrassing to do so anyway." You then turned to Mr. Smile.

"I don't have much to say to you but, You don't have to go up against the whole art community. You know." You said, and did an awkward shrug.

Izuku then cleared his throat and turned back to Mr. Smile.

"Anyway, Mr. Smile, Pls don't give up now." Izuku then showed Mr. Smile the website he asked Kaminari to make for him.

"Let me help you." Izuku added.

Mr. Smile then smiled warmly at Izuku, appreciating his help, and he then looked down at the ground in shame.

He wanted to reply to your words, when suddenly.

BANG!

A Van drove right into the business companies' window and was about to hit you four, but both you and Izuku quickly reacted.

You used your quirk and jumped out of the way with Bakugo in your arms and Izuku also jumped to the side with Mr. Smile in his arms.

The van crashed into the lobby of the company and almost immediately a robber came out of the van and started to shoot frantically, the bullets almost hit you but you created a barrier with your flames, shielding you and the unconscious Bakugo.

Shoto then jumped down to also protect Mr. Smile and Izuku before they could get hit by any of the bullets. Thank God.

"Robbers? Just when my hands are tied." You narrowed your eyes, and slightly peeked through to view the Robbers but ended up almost getting hit by a bullet.

The continously barraging of bullets are limitating your movements, you can't think properly too since you're trying to maintain a fixed position too to make sure the barrier holds.

"I swear to God i'll-" You paused. Somehow after that dream mentioning the word "God" seems bitter and nostalgic to you now...

You decided to strike the robbers by their blind spots, but then you saw Mr. Smile jump out of Shoto's ice wall, charging at the robber causing him to get distracted and point his gun at Mr. Smile.

Because of that brief distraction it gave You, Shoto and Izuku an opening.

The three of you jumped out and attacked the Robber using your long ranged skills.

Izuku's Air Force Skill pushed the robot firmly to the wall behind him, your attack caused the gun in his hand to get flinged across the room and Shoto's ice pinned him on the wall.

However, with 1 robber down there was still 2 who remained armed with guns.

"Die!" One of the 2 robors pointed a gun at you, Izuku and Shoto while the other robber held the manager as hostage, attempting to use her as the bait for their escape.

Of course you could easily retaliate and pin the 2 robbers down before they could pull the trigger, but then Mr. Smile jumped infront of you and the robbers, and used his Quirk on them in its full capacity.

Once they saw his face, the 2 robbers including the manager dropped down off their legs and began to laugh uncontrollably.

Once the situation has finally died down, you sighed in relief, and glanced up at the second floor.

"Oi! Burnin! Come down here and arrest these guys." You called out, and saw Burnin quickly peeked down to check the situation, and when she saw that everything has calmed down her and a few of the sidekicks jumped down, arresting the three robbers while they laughed and giggled.

While Burnin and the other sidekicks were doing a final scan around their bodies incase for hidden weapons, you spoke.

"Mr. Smile really has an amazing Quirk. It can even tranqualize mine." You said with a light scoff.

"Yea. His Quirk is truly amazing." Izuku then turned to Mr. Smile.

"You know. It'd be great if you could become a hero." Izuku said to Mr. Smile, to which he responded with a laugh and tilted his hat forward in response.

"I'm not a fighter unfortunately." Mr. Smile then placed both his hands forward infront of him, as if imitating a pair of handcuffs.

"I will challenge the art community once again. Before that, I must receive my punishment." Mr. Smile said.

You appreciated his gesture on taking responsibility on his actions and you slightly felt a tad bit hesitant on detaining him, but since he said 'Before that' means he's going to do it again which means you'll both meet again in this same field in the near future.

You walked forward towards him, creating some handcuffs using your Quirk when suddenly, a news reporter and a camera man ran up to Mr. Smile causing you to pause, allowing the reporter to place the mic close to Mr. Smile's mouth.

"You must be the one who defeated those wanted fugitives. This is a live broadcast. Is there anything you want to tell us?" The reporter asked.

Mr. Smile slightly smirked, shifting his body weight to face the woman.

"I am but a humble artist. Yes, my name is Mr. Smiley" Mr. Smile suddenly smiled at the camera.

Mr. Smiley..? You thought his name was Mr. Smile-pfft HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

"HUAHAHHA!" Everyone in the building began to laugh and maybe even the people who were watching the live were also laughing. But who knows. The only thing you know now is to laugh.

...

4 hours later.

The news thread was a great opportunity for Mr. Smiley. Thanks to his heroic and courageous action the website that Kaminari created for his paintings were given the recognition he wanted.

Now that the case of the vandalism are done, the agency is back to their normal patrols and task. And honestly you don't feel like laughing for a few weeks after all of that.

"Hey H/n. Wanna hear a joke-"
"No."

Endeavor wasn't so hard on you and your three classmates for a day as a reward for assisting on Mr. Smile's arrest, but it was quickly gone when the next day he gave you four a very hellish individual task.

But thanks to the countless experience you gained these past months, you finished the task with flying colors. Shoto, Izuku, And Bakugo had the same result.

Endeavor gave you and your classmates some hours off Hero work. Shoto used his free time to visit your mom, Izuku did the same, but unfortunately Bakugo won't tell you what he was going to do with his free time.

You didn't have much to do today anyway and just decided to browse through the internet while you laid down in one of your Dorms in Endeavor's agency.

While you scrolled through the countless story feeds of your classmates, you learned that Yaomomo went to Majestic's agency and went with Setsuna from Class B, Ochaco and Tsuyu on the other hand had a collaboration by the sea and successfully completed a mission involving the smuggled drugs, Mirko is doing well in her hero work too. She finished off three corporations of a yakuza in under a month and had finished more crime this week than her last record... However there's no news about Hawks and Illusionist. They must be really busy, but it's to be expected since the crime rate went up when All Might was no longer in the Herobiz.

You shouldn't worry about them. They're both equally smart and knowledgeable when it came to safety and survival, so for now you'll just focus on the temporary peace you've been given. It's not everyday you get alone time like this anyway.

But even so. That dream still clinged in your mind. Repeating that one sentence that really bothers you for some reason.

"Nothing in the world is free" it sounded like a common quote. But the way this unknown dream person said it, it was more like a law in the universe that every concept, non-living or living creatures follow no matter what.

BAM!

Bakugo kicked the door to your room open, but you didn't flinch and just glanced at him.

"Oi! Burnout! Sweet time is over, get your ass back up!" Bakugo Shouted, and stomped away from your room expecting you to follow.

You quickly stood up, placed your phone to the side and walked out of your room to go follow where Bakugo is heading.

_______________________________________

To be continued.

10196 words.

I know it's been taking me a week or even weeks to post a chapter, but I've been being serious with my education for the past days. So I'm sorry if I haven't been updating.

Hopefully you guys liked the chapter bc I don't like it a bit. It's too boring but I can't think of any good plot to add in the chapter, so yea deal with it for now.

See yall next time ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" βž½β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β₯ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
1.2M 34.3K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
248 22 22
Shoto Todoroki x reader β€’Season Oneβ€’ My whole life I only knew what hatred was. My parents were always happy and loving but my mother was killed in a...