Lets do it your way

By imhorneyandsexy

A bunch of requested oneshots. Sexually explicit. Don't report. If you don't like it, Fuck off. More

You can request.
Benefit? More of Sexual Benefit.
Benefit? More of sexual benefit (2)
REQUEST!!!
You belong in my Pussy, not a Cab
Film It
Phone sex
Sorry
After work, comes pleasure
My Sexy Teacher fucked me
Rainy outside, sexy inside

Quiet, love.

18.5K 39 5
By imhorneyandsexy

Tom was finally able to see his family again.

He went abroad for university, and was now home for the holidays.
At home, he met his parents, younger siblings, and cousins. His favorite cousin, Mina, was the first to jump on him.

"You've missed SO much Tom. I went to prom with David, aunt Lisa birthed a baby boy, your dad finished the shed and we got a Rottweiler. Bella got bitten by the Rottweiler. Then we took her to the hospital and there, Wendy met her ex, and his mother was sick and she gave him a hug and from there, BOOM. They're getting married next month. Then Anne-Marie's parents went to London for the holidays and she didn't want to go so she's staying over at my place. Where you're staying!"

From that point, he stopped listening. Anne-Marie was going to be in the same house with him.
They were the definition of high school sweet hearts, and university, tore them away from each other. They never had the courage to tell each other good bye.

So, now, he would say hello.

**********

It was evening, he had arrived at Mina's house, but never talked to Anne-Marie. He didn't know what to tell her.
She was so much more Fucking beautiful.
Her hips were wider, her ass rounder, and the grey sweatpants she wore did sinful things to his mind.

Her chest? He couldn't care less if it was push up. But it was beautiful. SHE was beautiful. She dyed the tips of her bangy light brown hair, purple. And for some reason, the color aroused him.

She joined his cousins in sering the dinner, and during every thing, he kept staring at her. During the toast, his eyes were on her lips. During his fathers speech, they were glued to her cleavage.

She was so fucking tempting. And it was while he ate his cake, that he realized how hard he was.

Oh, he was definitely saying some hello tonight.

*******************
11:41pm

Tom sat on the couch, alone, listening to his uncles snores all the way from his room upstairs.

He never had the chance to talk to Anne-Marie. At some point, it was like she was trying to avoid being free.

He heard gentle footsteps. When he turned, he saw his Anne-Marie. Her hair was done up in a loose messy bun, hiding majority of the purple he loved to see. All he saw on her was a robe. He hoped there was nothing under it.

"Anne-Marie." He said softly, making her turn to look at him.

"Tom. " She said his name like she was making sure she didn't forget it. "Welcome back. Its good to have you back."

"I haven't seen you for so long. You look completely different." He said, standing and walking over to her.

"A good different?" She whispered, coming closer to him.

"A good different, Anne-Marie."

"Is...Is it- good enough to still have your attention?"

"You always have my attention."

"You didn't seem to notice me." She came closed and her lips hovered over his. Her chest pressed against his. "You didn't notice my tits are bigger now, or my waist being slimmer. You-"

He pressed his finger to her lips.

"I noticed, Anne-Marie. I noticed that your bra is my favorite baby blue. And lacy. And doesn't even cover those pretty huge tits well. I noticed your round perfect ass. And don't think your sweatpants are helping. And I noticed your perfect peach plump lips."

She looked up at him, her eyes, searching his. It didn't take two seconds for his head to swoop down, capturing her lips between his. He grabbed her waist and pulled her body closer to himself. She took the initiative of pushing herself deeper into him, wrapping her hands around his neck and kissing him back.

They both wanted and needed this. No escape.

He wrapped his arms under her ass and took a moment to squeeze before he lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked to the couch and dropped her. He wasted no time in untieing the robe. It fell off her body.
His hands travelled behind her back and unclasped her bra. He took it off, letting her perfect tits spill out. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at her chest.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

He took the right nipple in his fingers and twisted it. She moaned.

"Shh. Quiet, love."

She nodded hurriedly and grabbed his head, pulling him down. His mouth landed on her breast, sucking on it furiously. She had to bite her lip to hold back a moan when his tongue glided across her nipples and then he bit. Within a minute, her nipples were basically hickies. He moved down and kissed her belly, licking her belly button, then pulled down her panties, matching the bra.

She opened her legs, granting him access to her dripping pussy. Tom looked up to her then placed a finger on her clit and glided down. So fucking wet. He played with her folds before stroking with his tongue. She whispered quietly.

"Tom...Please..."

He then pushed his finger into her pussy, and she moaned, pushing her self lower so he could do more. She wasn't so tight. Then he added another finger, slowly, and she moaned again. Hmm. Seemed tighter now. He withdrew his finger, replacing with his mouth. She had to clasp her hand over her mouth so that she wouldn't make a loud noise to wake every one. Using a little force, he pushed his tongue into her pushing, loving the taste, the feeling, and the tightness. She bit on her arm, more. This was so much pleasure. She couldn't handle this. So fucking much.

Tom was hella surprised when her pussy clenched around his tongue and liquids flowed out of her. Her legs, shaking slightly. Still, he continued his actions, cleaning up every trace of cum.

He stood up and kissed her lips again, rubbing a nipple with his thumb while she worked on the tied ropes of his trousers. Soon, they were off. Anne-Marie pulled away from the kiss and pushed him to the couch. Before bending between his legs, she whispered in his ear-

"I have wanted to taste and feel your cock for weeks." She palmed him, making his dick harder, if that was even possible. "I want you to cum in my mouth, all over my face, on my tits, and then fuck my pussy till its filled with cum, and then you cum on my ass again."

She left trails of wet kisses on his neck, shoulder, down his abdomen, till she reached his pelvis. She pulled down the boxer briefs and moaned at the sight of his dick. The tip, red and angry. She started to work with her hands, stroking him, then licked upwards, from the base of his cock, to the tip, leaving a wet trail of saliva.

Impatient, Tom grabbed her head and pushed her down unto his cock. She took the tip into her mouth, the pushed her head down, taking in more.

So damn thick.

When a little more than half had disappeared into her mouth, she could feel his tip at the back of her throat, she began to then bob her head, fast.

The only thing that left Tom's lips were hisses, quiet moans, and silent curses. Fuck him for thinking her mouth would not be any warmer, wetter, fucking sweeter.
He then began to fuck her mouth on his own, grabbing her hair and then thrusting in and out of her mouth, fast. She tried controlling the choking sensation building up, but couldn't. He was too big. Too long. Too good. Too deep. Too sexy, and she began to gag, opening her mouth wider.
She held unto his thighs, bending her head lower, then used her hand to work on the base of his dick. The saliva drooling down from her mouth, down his dick acted as lubrication.
And soon, his dick twitched in her mouth and he came. His cum filled her mouth and she swallowed most of it, then spit out the rest on his dick, licked it up, and swallowed again. He pulled her up and kissed her lips shortly, tasting his cum on her lips.

"That was by far, the best blowjob I have ever received."

"Mmmm."

She climbed him, her legs on either side of his waist and rubbed her pussy on his dick. She moaned quietly.

"Fuck my pussy, please. Hard. As much as you'd like, Tom."

His hand went to her mouth and she sucked on two fingers, wetting them, then he used it to rub her pussy, making her wetter. He held his cock and rubbed the entrance to her pussy. She lowered herself on him, biting his shoulder to suppress a moan.

She stopped at a point, because he had filled her pussy so much, but he held her waist and pushed her down, so her pussy swallowed his entire dick.

"Ahhh...Tomm" She whimpered holding back the loud screams behind her throat.

Fuck...
So wet.
So tight.
So warm.
Inviting his cock and making him moan.

Anne-Marie rolled her hips a bit, for a sensation. It felt so fucking good. That was the permission he needed to hold her hips and raise her up, removing half of his dick, the guiding her back down.

"Mmmm...Fuck. Tomm...Mmm"

After guiding her a bit, she started doing it on her own, and fuck, did it feel good.

His dick sliding into her wet cunt, and back out, leaving all their areas glistening. He kissed her neck, giving hickies, while kneading on her breasts.

Her movements got faster. Fucking sweeter. That sweet pussy, he couldn't help but wet his finger with saliva and then rub her clit with it, making her throw her head back in pleasure. He grabbed her back and pulled her to him the sunk his body into the couch. So now, her body was pressed against his, with her waist, bouncing, making her ass jiggle. Tom held her waist and made her go faster, then kissed her so she could moan into his mouth.

"You are so fucking sexy, Anne-Marie. All the time abroad, I would always stroke my cock, thinking of you. How beautiful you are. How sexy your body is. This is all I've wanted, to put my cock in your pussy." Then he raised her up and rammed into her making her almost scream into his neck, before he let her keep fucking him. "To taste your gorgeous boobs." He raised her and sucked her boobs again, biting her already red nipples. "To know just how soft your ass is." He rubbed her perfect ass and then spanked her. He hated that he couldn't go hard. "To know what you look like when you cum."
Then he raised her waist again and rammed into her pussy, letting her bite his neck. It was only a few times before she came.

Understatement. She started to squirt. The sexy sight made him fuck harder and then cum into her pussy right after. He pushed her to the couch and took a second to watch his cum drip out of her pussy then he drove back in and fucked her faster.

So hard

So fast

Anne-Marie was moaning like crazy, loving his dick. The perfick length and size and smoothness.
He was chasing another orgasm, and got it. Right before he came, he pulled out and stroked himself till he came all over her tits and face. She opened her mouth, receiving it with joy. After his orgasm, he bent between her legs and began to eat her pussy out. She bit her hand again. With out warning, he thrust three fingers In her, and began to fuck her pussy at a fast pace.

"Ahhhhh...O h my...Fuck....Tom. Ah..Mmmm"

At a particular flick of his tongue over her clit, and a curl of two fingers in her pussy, Anne-Marie came.

Hard.

Tom with drew his fingers and cleaned up her pussy with his mouth.

Gliding his hands across her body, he came up and kissed her lips softly. They were both panting heavily. He collapsed next to her on the couch before giving her lips a final peck and pulling her naked tired body unto him.

I didn't make this as sexy and explicit as I would like. I just really wanted to drop this for you horny mother fuckers

Gimme your request! I'll pay more attention and do early.

Keep wanking and fucking and loving your dicks and tits and pussies.

LOVE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 228 36
I'm nasty. Please just let me have this You may leave requests in the comments or DM me. I will not do x readers. I hate those. If you want one, mak...
310 3 4
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
8.1K 130 26
I'll be writing a small snippet of a one shot to post, then later on I'll come back and turn them into full one shots, mainly so I can clear out my r...
2.8K 24 5
Dirty larry smutshots I've written because I'm done reading the same old boring shit. They are going to be highly kinky, so if you don't like it just...