Forelsket {Dokyeom, DK ff}

Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

The euphoria of falling in love~ Falling in love is a beautiful experience that neither Hana, nor Dokyeom hav... Еще

Introduction
The invitation
A charming smile
Hangover cure and personal drivers.
A new contract
The shoot
PLEDIS representative
Favouritism
Next meet when?
Hike uphill
Pose for a picture
Concert invite
The concert
Question for the readers
Backstage talk
A scandal already?
Holiday house
Jealousy Jealousy
Tipsy
Joshua's birthday
New Years
Cosy mornings
The ride back home
Brownies for all
Drunk calls
Personal performer
Picnic under the stars
Lunch ft. Seok of BSS
New achievements
Surprise!
Home dates
Reader's lounge
Nightstays
Debates of the unnecessary
Deadlines
Cats or Dogs
Motorcycle nights
Valentines gifts
Love, Lust and Kisses
Birthday surprise
A worrying phone call
Misguided frustration
Emotional wreckage
Mouse sisters
An unusual scare
Scandle
Scandal pt2
No calm after the storm.
IMPORTANT please interact.
Intentions and sacrifices
The break (up)?
There is no future 'me' without 'you'.
Bickering our way back into love
Trauma disclosure
Winter nights
New old encounters
Immortal flowers
Meeting his parents
Fireflies
Mutual appreciation
Cold rides
Home is where the heart is.
Break up.
Forelsket of love
Just in case
London
"twt coincidence"
Reluctance
The haircut

Behind the locked door. 🔞

1K 29 2
Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

MATURE THEMES 

Minors, please please don't read and skip onto the next chapter.

The night went on as the boys continued to expose one another's embarrassing episodes. As the atmosphere became more festive and the drinks flowed freely, the karaoke machine became the centre of attention. While the others sang their hearts out, I found myself engrossed in my phone, capturing the hilarious moments on video and scrolling through social media.

Amidst the distractions, I stumbled upon a comment that caught my attention: "Your favourite man deserves 1000 kisses on the forehead, no less." Taking the playful remark to heart, I scanned the room with narrowed eyes until I spotted Dokyeom. With a mischievous grin, I called out to him, ready to embark on a whimsical mission of delivering a multitude of forehead kisses.

"Dokyeom-ah!" I called for him but NaEun nudged me, making me look at her. 

"He's singing" she said drunkenly pointing towards Mingyu, or was it Jun. We didn't know. We were drunk. 

"No idiot that's Seungkwan's voice" I replied and called out for Dokyeom again who walked near me with a whiskey glass in his hand while swaying his hips to the song that played in the back. 

"What's wrong? You okay?" he asked looking at me, drunk, but worried to which he earned a thumbs up making him look beside me to NaEun.

"What about you?" he asked and received a thumbs up from her too.

"Then why aren't you both dancing?" he asked genuinely and made us both stand and pulled us on the dance floor.

"No no no no, Dokyeomie we need to do something" I said tugging at his arm and pulling us away from the dance floor.

"What?" he asked, squinting his eyes yet a smile on his lips from the music in the back.

"Well, not we, just I need to do something, it's a one person thing, you just need to be there, you're necessary" I explained in my very drunk way.

"I'm gonna go dance" NaEun announced and joined the other drunk members who were more howling than singing

"What were you saying?" Dokyeom asked again

"Jus-just come with me, if I do it here you will be teased forever" I explained and took his hand and started walking towards one of the rooms.

"What?"

"Aish! Stop saying 'what' just come with me" I said seriously and took him to one of the bedrooms, locked the door.

"Sit" I pushed his shoulders down so he'd sit.

"Why?" he asked in a confused manner, glancing at the locked door once. 

"Just sit!" I said forcibly pushing him down resulting my drunk body to fall down on the floor making my face come to Dokyeom's knee length.

"Yah Hana-ya? Did you just call me here for this?" Dokyeom asked his smile turning into a small smirk looking at the way I was sitting. 

"Wait" I mumbled and stood up again.

"I need to give you a 1000 kisses" I announced pointing my finger in an explaining manner.

"A thousand?" he asked surprised, smirk going away and surprise and shock taking all over his face.

"What did I do to earn those?" he asked sheepishly

"Be my favourite man" I answered happily and cupped his cheeks before placing 2 kisses on his forehead.

"I'm your favourite man?" he asked to confirm looking up at me with soft eyes and a goofy smile, looking giddy. 

"Yeah, it's you. Now count the kisses" I said grumbling and again kissed his forehead.

After a few pecks I pulled away and stopped kissing his forehead.

"This is too hard" I whined placing my hands on my waist

"Kissing my forehead?" he asked, upset all of a sudden.

"No, standing and doing it" I answered and moved away. I pushed his legs close that I was standing in between, to close the gap in between and sat on his thighs, legs on either side of his waist making his legs my designated seat.

"Better" I mumbled to myself and started kissing his forehead again.

"How many kisses left?" I asks looking at Dokyeom straight in his eyes

"I-I don't remember" he said, ears turning red due to me sitting wide legged on his thighs.

"What! Now I gotta start again" I pouted and moved ahead to kiss his forehead. All of a sudden he slid one of his arms around my waist and moved me closer so I was straddling his waist completely; his other arm going on the nape of my neck.

"Stop kissing my forehead, let's complete those 1000 kisses faster" he said looking in my eyes and pulled me closer and kissed me on my lips.

I was surprised for an instance but soon got comfortable in the position and started kissing him back. I moved my hands lower from his cheeks and down to his neck as I held onto it for support.

Dokyeom pulled me closer and kissed me harder, opening his mouth to kiss me with his tongue.

"I missed you so much" he mumbled and pulled away to look at me with hooded eyes and went in to kiss me again.

I let out a moan as our tongues got involved, bringing in a lot more than just a spark of heat in between us. I moved my one hand down to his chest, placing it in a possessive way over his heart while the other arm stayed circled around his neck holding my body on his. Dokyeom smirked in the kiss hearing my low moan, feeling proud. He took his sleek long fingers and held my chin. He pulled away from the kiss, both of us catching our breath while looking at each other with complete lust overflowing our eyes.

Dokyeom moved my face to one side and kissed my jaw, sucking on it lightly at first then increasing the pressure, making me feel warm all over my body.

"Fuck that's hot" I mumbled and Dokyeom hummed as his kisses moved lower on my neck.

As he continued to kiss me I took off his hoodie in a hurried motion. Dokyeom moved a little backward and helped me by taking his hoodie off left only in a thin white t-shirt. I hissed frustrated at the lack of his bare skin to touch and Dokyeom let out a chuckle in a low tone looking at my frustrated stance.

"Do you wanna go all the way?" he asked, looking at me. As if my answer was the one strand left for all hell to lose break for me I answered him. 

"Please, yes" neither of us wasted any time in pulling off his t-shirt exposing his lightly tanned, broad torso to my eyes. Dokyeom looked at me for a quick permission to which I passed a nod, and he took off my sweater but kept my black tank top on for the meanwhile.

Dokyeom got back to kissing me, more messy this time, hungrier; the breathy moans that left from the bottom of his throat and the sound of our messy kisses made me dizzy. Every sound other than ours was fading away every passing second. 

"Hana" he spoke, his voice sounding constrained and I felt his bulge grow under me, helping neither him nor me. I started slowly at first, grinding my hips over his hips and earning myself another moan, except a louder one than the previous ones. Feeling him growing under me, my legs pulled closer involuntarily, trapping his pelvis between my thighs. Dokyeom rolled his head back momentarily and faced me to kiss me again but I held his face and kissed his jaw like he had a few moments back, while slowly grinding over him.

Dokyeom put his hand between my legs, moving them further, making it harder for me but surprisingly making the pain a bit pleasurable, "More" he spoke in his lowest voice register and I went faster, the sensation working wonders on my brain as well making me drop my jaw.

Our moans got as dirtier as the thoughts running through our minds right now. Hand around my waist, Dokyeom flipped us effortlessly so that my back was on the bed and he was hovering over me. He held my face with his one hand while the other kept him up, a habit I had noticed over a few similar incidents, he liked one hand on my cheek.

"God so beautiful" he whispered, his voice sounding pure, his expression not so much. He started grinding over me and I rolled my head back feeling his pressure over my most sensitive part. "Feel good?" he asked as if he wasn't already smirking due to pride all over his face because of what a mess he had made of me with just grinding. 

"Go harder" I said and he bent forward, his face closer to mine, his hips doing all the work. Finally at a distance from where I could grab onto his body, I put my hand on his neck, caressing it, while my fingers tug onto the ends of his hair making him close his eyes. I knew he liked that. I smirked and pulled him closer kissing him. His hand on my cheek came off as it trailed down to the bottom of my tank top and slid inside working its way up to my breasts. He caressed my side boob running shivers down my body, he knew I liked that. As the kiss got intense so did Dokyeom's hand movements, his fingers were such an advantage to him. He drew light circles on me, making me go almost about feral. Soon my tank top was off and his hand was lingering around my waist, playing with the edge of my pants. 

"Take them off already" I whined, and he raised himself and pulled my pants out and threw them to some corner of the room.

"Can you stay quiet?" he asked, leaving my panties on, annoyingly so and I reached my hands down to take them off when he swatted them away.

"I should be the one asking you that honey, you're louder" I teased him, moments like these fueled me more to annoy his brains out.

"We'll see about that" he said and ran two fingers over my clothed heat feeling the wetness through the cloth. He then proceeded to rub circles over my panties and I rolled my lips in from moaning out. Whatever kind of karaoke was going on outside, ours was a completely different show going on inside the locked room.

Dokyeom pulled away my panties slowly and widened my legs. He ran a finger from the bottom of my heat to all the way up, carrying all wetness with it, his cold finger sending shivers down my spine. He moaned a little himself from my wetness as he ran his finger through me.

Teasing me enough he runs circles on my skin, going slow at first but then picking up the pace. I breathed heavily and held onto his body for support. Clenching on the bed sheet beside me I bit down a loud moan, as I neared my climax. My pelvis moved upwards from the pressure build up and Dokyeom stopped working his fingers leaving me jaw dropped.

"Why!" I whisper screamed while catching my breath. Dokyeom leaned downwards towards my face and kissed me once "Funny how riled up you are" he smirked, overjoyed at my reaction before his fingers again started circling around me again, the pressure building up again. I wiggled as my legs grew tense and my pelvis rose up, Dokyeom opened his mouth in the kiss, taking in my moan as I reached my climax, holding onto his body tightly. So tightly I might as well have left marks. I breathed heavily for a few seconds and looked at Dokyeom.

"That edging would have cost you a lot if you hadn't started again" I said and he shrugged with a chuckle.

Dokyeom leaned down to kiss me again when a knock on the door pulled us both out of our fun little ride that we were on.

"Who?" I mouthed and Dokyeom shook his head, being as clueless as me.

"Hya! Aren't you coming out?" The voice outside asked, sounding pretty pissed.

Neither Dokyeom nor I answered the door and looked at each other with confused faces.

"Hya Kim Mingyu! Get out already!"

"Coups!" I whispered and Dokyeom nodded, confirming it was him.

"Answer him" Dokyeom patted my shoulder rapidly and I hissed giving him an angry look

"You answer him!" I answered catching my breath. 

"No! Mingyu is supposed to be in here" Dokyeom answered and I watched him with a nonchalant look.

"Honey, is it better that I- your girlfriend is in a room with Mingyu or you- his best friend,is in a room with him?" I asked and Dokyeom nodded, panic visible on his face when we heard Coups curse some words at Mingyu's expense.

"Coups hyung! I'm in here!" Dokyeom answered and pushed me towards the bathroom of the room and I rushed inside and closed the door as Dokyeom opened the door to let Coups inside after putting on his t-shirt and hoodie.

"If you're here, then where is Mingyu? Also where is Hana? NaEun has been looking for her for a while now" Coups asked sounding drunk as I put on my clothes inside the bathroom. 

"Where is Mingyu? I don't know where he is, never seen him. At all." Dokyeom rambled and Coups gave him a look with raised eyebrows. 

"Hana?" Coups asked him again and I walked out of the bathroom after cleaning myself up and checking if my hair was fine. 

"I was in the washroom, what's up?" I said casually walking out.

"Why do you both look so flushed? Something is up with the two of you, anyways I need to find Mingyu" Coups announced, pointing between us with a suspicious look in his eyes and walked out of the room.

Dokyeom locked the door behind him and turned towards me and the two of us let out a breath of relief. 

"Why- why did I hide tho?" I asked myself 

"Exactly, like you're my legitimate girlfriend" Dokyeom answered and we both let out a chuckle, the alcohol was still acting up. 

"Let's go out, otherwise everyone will come looking for us" Dokyeom said, walking towards me and fixing my hair and tilting his head down so I could fix his hair that was messed up as well.

After fixing his hair, I held his face in my hands and kissed his lips then either sides of his cheeks and then his nose. I heard Dokyeom chuckle due to my kiss attack and he kissed my temple lovingly and held out his hand for me to take and we left the room and went outside.  

Thank you for reading

Too long of a chapter but I hope people liked it, esp all those who wanted smut in the story. 

Delulu reminder: The story is fiction, nothing is related to actual people from this story apart from their names. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

378K 10.4K 28
In which a jeonghan falls in love with a single mom Started: 9 | 21 | 20 Ended: 10 | 24 | 20
4.7K 275 10
Lee Seokmin thought his life was finally on the right track. Becoming a member of an internationally well known architect firm comes with big respons...
7.4K 438 50
Seungcheol has never felt before That is until he meets Jihoon And suddenly all of these emotions are flooding into him like a waterfall Happiness a...
67 0 11
The transformative power of relationships and the enduring strength that comes from unexpected sources of support and love.