ADMIRING LOVE

Από Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... Περισσότερα

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 60

5.2K 381 67
Από Richaa_Sharma

Now today is their last night together in Bangalore, as usual they both spent the whole day doing some activities together, both of them cooked together, he was teaching her and she was learning, Both of them watched movies and so on.
But now as night falls, the sorrow of separation fills their hearts. Now both have only a few hours with each other

And to make those hours memorable, Neil plans a small date for her at her house.
He did not celebrate her success as he wanted to celebrate when he came to know that she had got the job.
So to celebrate that happiness, he thinks of doing something for her.
And it is not that he could not take her to some fancy restaurants for their date, but the value of things done by oneself is different.

He has given her clear instructions not to leave the room until he tells her to, And then outside, he baked her, her favorite cake himself and also cook one of her favorite food, today he made her, her favorite Chinesse.

Amidst all this work, he decorates the hall with fairy lights and scented candles, whose dim light makes the atmosphere feel romantic. He decorated their dinner table, where he placed her favorite flowers, fresh lilies, which he had ordered some time ago, while doing all this.

Now all his work is done, Food done, cake done, decoration done, flowers done.
He takes a look around and takes a deep breath with a smile and then looks at the clock where it says 8 o'clock.

He goes to another room where he freshens up and changes into a black shirt and denims, he chooses this color because he has also asked her to dress in black dress.
He did everything but he could not choose the dress for her because he planned all this suddenly, so he missed the dress.

Imagine them in this 👇 outfit, oops, I couldn't find a normal pic...🙈 ( But You guys can also imagine this scene between them with this outfit 😜 )

If he wanted, he could have done all this in her presence also, but he wants to see the smile that will appear on her face after seeing all this.

He takes a deep breath and knocks on the door of her room, Avni who was sitting inside all ready hears this sound and she understands that now he has come to take her out

She opens the door and they both look at each other....Both of them smile at each other and he admires her for the havoc she is wreaking in that black dress.
How can someone be so beautiful and cute on whom all clothes look good? And the clothes are not hers but she enhances the beauty of the clothes she wears.

" Is my love ready for our little date...?" he asks her while offering his hand to which she smiles.

" Absolutely." Saying this, she gives her hand to him, holding which he first brings her knuckles close to his lips and kisses her.
And then coming behind her, he gently places his hands on her eyes.

" Neil what is this...?" she says touching his hand

" Maybe it's called closing the eyes." He answer

" But why, I know you have prepared some suprise "

" Hmm, so, stay quiet until we get there and now let's go..." Saying this he starts walking with her and comes to the middle of the hall where he has made all the preparations.

" your scent is driving me crazy...." Hearing his sudden words whispered in her ear, she feels a churning in her stomach and after saying this he leans on her neck from behind and inhales her perfume to which she smiles shyly as she feels his faint breath on her neck

He straightens up, giving her a gentle kiss on her bare shoulder, and removes his hand from her eyes and suddenly a smile appears on her face, seeing the hall so immersed in the dim light of fairy lights and scented candles.

She looks around where she sees their dinner table all set for their candle light dinner, She smiles at the fact that Neil did all this himself, and turns to thank him as he stands behind but as she turns back she sees him on his knees sitting in front of her with her lilies

" For my special girl, her special flowers." She smiles and takes the lily from his hand and bends down and kisses his forehead and makes him stand up.

" I hope you liked this little effort of mine...?" he asks her after standing in front of her, to which she smiles. Is this a small effort ? This is a big thing for her and very valuable.
He gave his entire 3 days to her, leaving all his work, not caring about anything and he is here with her and now this is such a lovely surprise.
Is this a small effort in his eyes ? Nah, it is very valuable to her that he gave so much of his time to her.

" Thank you Neil, I really didn't expect so much. I loved it." He smiles that she liked it all.

" Come." He takes her hand and leads her closer to the dinner table where he had placed a cake to celebrate her success.

Both of them reach there and Avni's eyes slightly widen with happiness after seeing the cake and she also becomes slightly emotional when she reads "I'm proud of you" written by him on it, tears well up in her eyes and she looks at him.

" Did you make this? " He nods at her question cupping her face while wiping her unshed tears.

" I told you... I wanted to celebrate your success but that day in anger I spoiled everything, so today... just this...... He is unable to speak further because he remembers the bad behavior he had done to her but understanding this thing of his, she does not want to make him more emotional again, that is why she smiles.

" Let's cut it..." she says excitedly to which he smiles and gives her the knife but Avni holds his hand.

" Saath me karte hai..." She speaks and agreeing to her words, both of them hold each other's hands and cut the cake. Neil feeds her the first bite and kisses her forehead.

" Umm, Neil this is very tasty..." before feeding him, she chooses to appreciate the taste of the cake that melts in her mouth.

" Accha! Let me taste it too..." Saying this, he immediately licks the cake on the corner of her lips while sucking her skin, on which Avni gasps lightly on this sudden action

" I was about to feed you..." she says with slight shyness.

" Some things I prefer to do myself...." While saying this, a mischievous smile graces his lips, seeing which she smiles shyly.

After this, Neil pulls back the chair for her and makes her sit on the chair and sits close to her and not in front of her, he serves her her favorite apple juice and seeing him doing all this, and after a long time, in such an environment, gives a strange feeling in her stomach which she shares with him.

" Neil, I feel something strange...."

" Why ?"

" After so many days or say months we are like this... I mean after a long time we are having such moments.
The last time we enjoyed such a date was when no one knew about us and you made me bunk my college and took me on a date." He smiles at her

" true, Sometimes I think, the time was better when no one knew about us...At that time I used to get more time with you, ab toh paas hokar bhi mil nahi paate.....and now I don't know..." He is about to say that he doesn't know when they will meet after tomorrow morning but he stops himself from saying further, And she understands his unspoken words on which she feels a little guilty, but it is just a matter of 6 months, they will be together again.

" Neil, let's eat..." she says, changing the topic.

Neil smiles and then he serves her food, she is happy to see the food and she thanks him that he has done so much for her, made all the things of her choice, she is overwhelmed by his gesture.

Neil feeds her with his own hand and both of them talk while eating. Even after eating, both of them continue their never-ending conversation.

After that Neil stands in front of her, extends his hand in front of her and bows his head slightly and asks her for a dance.

" My love, would you like to dance with me?" She smiles at this

" Sure," Saying this she gives her hand to him which he holds and before making her up he kisses her knuckles and then makes her stand from the chair.

Music : Tum ho toh lagta hai ( For a better experience, I would request you to listen to this beautiful song given above while reading the chapter.)

Tum ho toh lagta hai main hoon
Na ho toh lagta hai kyun hoon
Tum ho toh udta hai mann ye
Na ho toh thehra sa hai kyun

He places one of his hands on her back and the other one entangles her and moves his body with her on the music beat and he looks at her with such emotion as if he wants to tell her with the lyrics above that because of her existence he is alive and he is happy, chirping in her presence but her absence makes him realize that he is nothing without her.

Ho sake toh rehna tum saath mere
Ho bure ya achhe halaat mere
Zindagi bhar rehna tum saath mere
Ho bure ya achhe halaat mere

Saath mere.. o..
Saath mere.. saath mere..

Taare saare bechaare neend se haare
Magar humko aur tumko sona hai kyun

He spins her round and round, and then takes her in his arms and bends her down a little and then pulls her towards him gently, on which she looks at his face, their meet
Tonight both of them really do not want to sleep and just want to remain immersed in each other in this moment.

Kahin bhi tum na jaao
Yahin pe hi ruk jaao
Tumhe jaane ki jaldi itni hai kyun

On this line Avni looks at him as if she is trying to say that stay here for some more time, don't go.

Ho sake toh jagna tum saath mere
Bin tere na kat'te din raat mere
Zindagi bhar rehna tum saath mere
Ho bure ya achhe halaat mere

Saath mere.. o..
Saath mere haa.. saath mere..

While dancing, both of them come to the balcony where Neil hugs her from behind and both of them stand there and feel the open cool breeze, he squeezes her in his arms and she feels his warmth in that cold.

Apne dil mein bana ke dhadkan mujhko
Tumhe rakhna hi hoga, darte ho kyun
Paagalpan ki hadein todo na aake
Na jaane tumne khudko roka hai kyun

He kisses her shoulder from behind, brushes her hair aside, she turns in his arms and kisses his cheek cupping his face and then she pecks his lips and takes him in a soft kiss which he reciprocates and which both of them break within a few seconds.

Main zameen hoon, tum ho akaash mere
Aur thoda aao na paas mere

Both of them look into each other's eyes and as if Avni wants to tell him with that lyric that she is the land whose sky is only him.
And their names also have the same meaning... Avni means earth and Neil means sky and both of them are each other's land and sky, the whole world.

Agreeing with her he presses his forehead against hers and both remain in the same position with their foreheads pressed against each other for sometime.

Ho sake toh rehna tum saath mere
Ho bure ya achhe halaat mere

" Neil please ek din aur ruk jaaiye...I promise main aapko paresaan nahi karungi..." She says in the context of not wooing him that she will not trouble him any more in that manner.

At this time both of them are on the bed in each other's arms, where both of them are sleepless and both are talking, and in the midst of those conversations she tells him this to which Neil doesn't do much but just smiles because he knows it's not possible. He knows that he will not be able to stop even if he wants to.

If he had his way, he would leave everything and shift here for 6 months but he knows that no one will agree with his decision, yes if both of them were married then he would not need anyone's permission for this and he doesn't let her live here alone, at least he helps her in her work here which she doesn't know.

But still he is thinking that after leaving here, he will talk to his mother about this and even after that he will say something to Avni about his decision because if he tells Avni what he is thinking now and then when he doesn't do things like that then maybe Avni will get hurt.

When Avni does not get any response from him on her request, she looks at him who is lost somewhere, she shakes him which brings him out of his thoughts.

" Kahan kho gye...main aapse kuch keh rahi hu...please ek din aur ruk jaaiye...." She makes her baby face and speaks so that he melts.

" This is not possible Avni, please don't make it difficult for me by saying this..." He says to which she looks at him and before she can say anything, Neil hides her face in his chest.

" Ab soo jao, good night " He tells her this with the intention of avoiding the topic because only he knows that tonight he will not be able to sleep, just like the day when Avni was leaving Mumbai and coming here.

Next morning

At the airport, Avni hugs him and separates from him, both look at each other and both feel heavy in their hearts and both their throats are choked, both are not able to say anything even if they want to.

This was the reason why Neil had forbidden her not to come here to drop him, but she insisted that she would come with him till here...Now it is difficult for him to leave her behind.

Both try hard to control themselves but tears well up in their eyes.

" Take care of yourself..." he says in his choked voice to which she just nods her head ok.

" Kuch bologi nahi..." He asks, to which she shakes her head no, to which he smiles lightly.

" Ye aapke liye...." Finally she too speaks in her choked voice, taking out a gift from her handbag and giving it to him, he sees that gift and speaks

" What's in it?" he asks.

" Something that you like, that will make you feel my presence..." On this he looks at her but before he could open that gift, she stops him.

" Call me when you reach. Now go..." she says and then he kisses her forehead on which she closes her eyes and then he turns to go inside, Avni smiles at him to which he also smiles, he goes inside but looks back until she disappears from his sight.

To be continued..............

I hope you all liked it ?

Please vote and comment if you guys liked it and if you guys want please follow me.🙏

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 68.8K 43
BRIDE SERIES BOOK 1 Let's join the journey Of Rajveer and Advika💕 What this accidental arrianged marriage brings for them.. Will love bloom between...
2.3M 119K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
30.8K 4K 21
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...
29.7K 1.8K 36
Read it if you ever fell in love or want to ❤️ "I loved you, I fought for you even with my family and you used and threw me like some plastic bottle"...