ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 58

5.6K 394 130
By Richaa_Sharma

It is a beautiful morning, In this cold weather, the sun emerges from behind the clouds, spreading its golden rays in all directions, Amidst it, birds fly in the open sky resonating their sweet voices and spreading their positive energy.

This morning is as beautiful as it is full of peace for Neil, being a morning person he has lost his sleep long ago.

After a week of restlessness, After not being able to talk to his love even if he wanted to, today, sleeping with her so close to him, in his arms, this moment is very precious for him.

How much he wants every morning to be like this where she is in his arms, but perhaps this is not possible for him for the next few years, that's why instead of thinking about it, he wants to enjoy the moments he is getting now....Because he doesn't know when after 2 days he will get back this moment of peace where both will be so close...and it will not be easy for him to spend the next 6 months in Mumbai without her.

After Avni's complaints last night, he has decided that he will never introduce her to Neil who she does not like.
Yes his mood was off for many reasons, But because of his off mood, he cannot turn off the mood of the person who is trying to improve his mood in every possible way.

Yesterday that version of her was completely different for him, his Avni came out of her comfort zone only for him.....but Somewhere she knew that he would not do anything, that is why she was doing such things, but he would have to prove her wrong, he would have to give her naughty Neil back because at the same time he knows that if he reciprocates her actions then it will not take time for bold Avni to turn into shy Avni, and somewhere he likes the shy Avni more than the bold one.
He likes her slight trembling when he touches her, her turning red, her averting her gaze from him and him trying to show her in his eyes.

His desire is a little different with her, he likes her shyness but not her hesitation, He wants her to reciprocate his every action without hesitation and perhaps he has got that Avni, He felt that Avni was not completely comfortable with him and that is why he was slowly moving forward in this relationship with her, taking care of her comfort, But last night her words gave him some hints, whatever hesitation was left between them, this girl is ending it and he is liking this thing about her.

He was thinking all these things while looking at her who hides her face on his chest in this cozy weather with her soft hands around his neck, she's sleeping peacefully feeling his warmth.

And why shouldn't she get peace, after all she also got relief from all the tension after a week, it was a very stressful week for her and on top of that, Neil was angry with her, Although she knew that Neil could not remain angry with her for long, still it was not easy for her to remain unable to talk to him.....and so now, when yesterday he came here for her, stayed here for her, took away all his anger and embraces her in his arms, what more could she want from him, him doing this for her relieved her of all the stress that she had got here in this new place.

He is caressing her hair and from time to time kissing her hair which is below her chin since her head is on his chest.

" Good morning Neilu " and suddenly he hears her sleeping voice saying this to him... Her sleep was broken a little while ago by the touch of his magical hands, But due to laziness, she let's him know that she is awake without opening her eyes.

There...a smile comes on his face after hearing her voice and he stops his hands on her hair and kisses her hair.

" Good morning meri jaan " She smiles after hearing these words from his mouth, after a whole week he called her like this and wished her morning.
Huff, she missed his every singal things which he did for her from morning till night, whether it was his calling in the morning to see her face, So while living in the same city, he asked about her well-being every minute, whether she ate food, what she was doing, everything....he needed information about her every moment.

she didn't know how he controlled himself from talking to her whenever he was angry.....well, ever since the two of them met, such a situation has occurred only twice when the conversation between the two has stopped.....Otherwise, earlier there would never have been a fight between them, even if something had happened, Neil would not have allowed that fight to escalate.....but she doesn't know what has happened to her sweet Neil, she doesn't understand when and how quickly his mood changes.

" Neil, keep doing what you were doing." Confused at her words, he asks what should he keep doing, to which she replies.

" Run your fingers through my hair," she says as his hands stop moving through her hair, So he smiles lightly at these words and starts caressing her hair again.

Both of them are cuddling with each other in a very cozy way, inside the quilt, their legs are slightly entangled in each other, and because of each other's embrace, he is able to feel every curve of her body, so is she.

" By the way, you are so soft, I didn't know that before last night." He thinks of taking the initiative to give her back his naughty, mischievous self and what better word could he have chosen than this, he had touched her private part for the first time last night and in response she told him that she wanted him to touch her even more than this, and after this hint it was obvious that he would tease her.
And breaking the silence between them, he says this, on which she blushes while hiding herself in his chest.

" What happened, now you won't say anything...kal raat to badi badi baate kar rahi thi.... Well, I was thinking that whatever you wanted yesterday, we should do it now....I mean, should I take off my clothes?"

Her sleeping eyes widen at these words, while her heart begins to flutter with nervousness.....What is he saying ? she really doesn't understand how quickly his mood changes....
and yes, she admitted that since last evening she was being a little naughty to him....But what should she do now, if he really did something ? Then ? Will she be able to bear it? And at this time she is also in such a situation where she cannot even run away, She is completely wrapped up in him. but then she thinks that it is okay, she too will not step back from her words.

" Why seek the permission of one you are doing a good turn to ? Can I help you take off your clothes ?"

As soon as he hears these words, he removes her from his chest and falls on the bed and comes on top of her without putting his full weight on her, their eyes meet, and her face turns red with blush and her chest is heaving up and down nervously.

" Tumhe nahi lagta tum sch me bigad chuki ho...?" She bites her inner lips slightly at his words.

" Yes it is possible but you are no less, you are not innocent either " he smiles at her words

" I am not innocent but why are you giving up your innocence? " She smiles shyly at his words.

" Because I love you, I trust you and I want you to show me your love not just with words but in some other way..."

" In what way ?" He asks mischievously on which she feels shy at first but then answer him boldly

" You are smart enough to understand this better that in what other way am I talking about? " she too speaks mischievously, Hearing her say this, he stops playing word games with her and leans towards her and is about to kiss her lips but their moment is interrupted by Avni's phone ringing, on which he closes his eyes in irritation.

Seeing him like this, she tries to suppress her laughter and removes him from herself and pushes him on the other side of the bed to get her phone.

" Main yehaan hu, fir itni subah kiski call aa gya..." She is able to feel the irritation in his voice.

" maybe bhai, wo bhi har subah call karte hai..." Now, just as Raj used to look at his sister's face after waking up at Mehra house, now after she comes here he sees her face through the phone in the morning

" but no, ye bhai nahi hai... this is an unknown number..." she says, holding her phone in her hand, still lying on the bed with her face slightly turned away from him.

" Unknown number ?"

" yes, let me see " Saying this she is about to answer the phone but Neil grabs her arms and pulls her into his arms so that her back rests on his chest.

" Let it be, its Unknown, come, let us complete our unfinished work." Saying this he again laid her on her back and came on top of her and is about to kiss her lips again but this time she teasing him she slips out from under him, gets up and sits next to him and answers the call, on which he makes an irritated face.

" Hello...Who is this?" The person on the other end of the phone hears her sweet voice and smiles.

" Hello, miss avni..good morning...its Vidyut " She is shocked to get his call so early in the morning.

" Sir....aap ? " Neil's eyebrows shrinks after hearing the word 'Sir' from her mouth as he understands whose call it is but without showing any reaction to her, he who's already sitting on the bed leaning against the headboard....suddenly he grabs her by the waist and pulls her closer to him such that now she is sitting between his legs, she also comes into his arms softly without protest and he hugs her from behind and hides his face in her neck lazily, on which Avni's attention shifts from the phone to him, and she smiles taking one hand back into his hair, feeling which he smiles....but immediately she hears the voice on the other side.

" Miss Avni, didn't you have my number...? You do not recognize me..." She hears him saying but here she feels Neil kissing her shoulder slowly, her heart rate increases.

" Neil...." Forgetting that she is on the phone, she calls Neil's name.

"What...?" She closes her eyes on this question of Vidyut in order to compose herself

" Oh Sorry, sir, Actually, I didn't have your number, that's why I didn't recognize you...but you called at this time ?" She speaks and suddenly her body slightly jumps trembling when she feels Neil's hand going inside the shirt of her night dress on her bare skin.

Her night dress 👇

" You said yesterday that you will tell me about your plans for today, are you free...can we meet for lunch....?" Neil, who till now was listening to all the sounds coming from the other end of the phone due to the loud sound of the phone, He hears this and immediately snatches the phone from her other hand before Avni can reply.

" Neil " Her reaction comes on which he sees her

" No office calls during our personal time." He takes revenge for his yesterday when Vidyut interrupted their conversation saying " no personal calls during office hours."

And saying this, Neil deliberately throws the phone in a corner of the bed without disconnecting it so that he can hear them and directly takes her lips in his mouth and kisses her.
But Avni separates from him and says

" At least, you would have let me complete the call..."

" No, First complete our incomplete moment..." Saying this he falls on the bed with her and comes completely on top of her, pressing her and starts kissing her....and pressed by his weight and his hungry kiss, she involuntarily moans into his mouth.

On hearing this voice from the other side of the phone, it is not difficult for Vidyut to understand that at this moment he is with his fiance, And what is going on between them.
And its means she is living here with her fiance. Thinking this, he disconnects the phone in anger and closes his eyes.

Meanwhile, Avni is finding it difficult to breathe due to his passionate kiss, she also tries to catch his pace but finds it difficult, don't know what has got into him that he has become so dominating....And then leaving her lips he places his lips directly on her neck and starts giving her wet kisses there and she tries to catch her breath when he freed her lips.
His eyes are closing slightly in this blissful feeling and a distinct warmth begins to arise inside her body...The sound of his kisses and her heavy breathing permeates the silence of the room.
And suddenly she writhes in ecstatic pain as he leaves his mark on her, She feels herself turning into jelly down there and is also able to feel some hard thing poking her, She is clearly able to feel the hardness of his organ which is making her aware of how turn on he is at the moment.

But suddenly she feels him turn her over in a swift move and he lies down next to her and places her head on his chest, resting his chin on her head, he takes her in his arms by her shoulders and tries to regain his breath, She is able to feel his fast and abnormal heartbeat, which is also hers and then after a few minutes of silence when both of them become normal with that thing, she open her mouth

Why do you always stop at this point, why don't you move ahead ? I am ready...." Sensing his need, she speaks up because he is not satisfied with just this....And right there, he smiles at her words.

" Do you want me to go ahead with this?"

" Yes, I said I am ready."

" Really?" On this question she starts wondering whether it " really?"

" I stop because I want to wait " He answer

" What are you waiting for? We're engaged..." She says

" I want to move forward with you after our marriage....for now this is enough for me, enough to cuddle you and be so close to you." Saying this he squeezes her in his arms and she smiles.

And she thinks, didn't she tell Priyal that Neil is a man of his principles, he can talk to her no matter how much about all that but when it comes to touching her, he will not cross his limits.

But because of his words, she thinks of teasing him.

" Waise baate aap itni badi badi karte hai, Like, how will I be able to bear your energy? I mean, you talk about our kids....But if you show so much decency to me then how will our moms become a naani like she said?" We should fulfill her wish, right? " He smiles mischievously at her words.

" hmm, Someone is becoming very desperate to make maa a naani..."

" Now if someone can control himself this much then someone will have to show desperation...." she said biting her lips

" accha! show me your face once..." He says to her who till now was able to say all this while hiding her face in his chest, Her face was turning red with embarrassment but still she was playing with him and he knows this that's why he says to her to shows her face to him.

And now Neil is lifting her from his chest to see her her face but she is not leaving him, so his mind also works and he starts tickling her stomach which makes her eyes get big

" Neil no... Saying this she is about to get up from him and get down from the bed but he stops her by holding her wrist and continues tickling her, on which she forbids him to do so, while at the same time, their room echoes with her cheerful laughter.

Other side

" Why haven't you called Avu today yet...?" Simran says to Raj, both of them are sitting in their room enjoying their morning coffee.

" Neil is there today, I don't want to disturb them..."

" Waah, janab to pita bante hi samjhdaar ho gye..." At these words he looks at her who is looking at him with a mischievous smile.

" Main to samjhdaar ban gya, toh baby aap bhi apni mumma ko boldo ki papa ko tang karna band karde..." He says this as he gets on his knees near her stomach and looks up at her face to which she looks at him.

" I will never do that, troubling you is my birth right and now I and my baby together will trouble you. so be ready "

" First of all, correction, it's not just yours, it's our baby madam...And I am always ready to bear the mischiefs of my kids along with you." He says to which she smiles and kisses his forehead who's sitting on his knees in front of her.

At Avni's place

Both of them are still in each other's arms on the bed but remembering something, Neil says

" Why did that Vidyut call you? what plan were you talking about "

" Actually he wanted to take me for lunch..." He gets angry hearing this

" what ? Why didn't you tell me this before or yesterday?

" It slipped my mind, this thing was not important for me, and I had refused him for this, and then forgot it....that's why I didn't tell you...I'm sorry..." He smiles hearing that she did not give any importance to Vidyut's words.

" ok, now leave all this...come on, we will brush together today.." She says while holding his hand after getting down from the bed and taking him to the washroom.
she says to make this moment with him cute. But there his mischievous mind starts working

" Okay, but do you have any intention of taking a shower together...?" At his words, she gives him a look on which he sees her mischievously

" Sure, but for that you will have to give up your decency..."

" Oops, my bad luck... my wait is going to be long then.

" Jii, But I have given you the opportunity...it is up to you whether you take advantage of the opportunity or not..." At her words he smiles

" Neil Khanna creates the opportunity himself, does not take advantage of the opportunity..." He says on which she gives him look

" Ohh really ?"

" Yes madam! "

" Huh!!! Ab chaliye.... Saying this she drags him to the washroom where both of them stand in front of the mirror and brush their teeth but Avni brushes less and teases him more by throwing splashes of water on him, On which he too does not relent and takes his revenge equally by throwing water on her.
And both enjoy their moment.

Imagine them something like this 👇😁

" Neil, it is my wish that after marriage we will brush our teeth together every day, exactly like this..." She says that while looking at both of them in the mirror, he is hugging her from behind.

" Absolutely and after that we will fulfill my wish, to take a shower together...." At his words, her face turns red and to hide it, she turns and hugs him, hiding her face in his chest.

To be continued.......

Maybe you all are bored with this chapter

And if you want to see Avneil's ka high level romance, then you all pray that Avni agrees to marriage soon, only then you will get to see their high level wala romance.

Also The author feels a little shy while writing 🙈 that's why you all are getting cute romance instead of hot romance.

Well, the story is going to take a small leap in the next chapter,

I hope you all are liking the way the story is going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 119K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
15.3K 1.3K 8
Darkhast - दरखास्त -/ the devotion of love /- Tropes : He fell first and Fell harder, so hard that he lost his will to get up. Genre : Dark Romance...
64.5K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...
245K 12.3K 49
"ʙᴇᴘᴀɴᴀʜ" It is a collection of short stories include romance, obsession, love, comedy and possession I hope you all like it