Lets do it your way

By imhorneyandsexy

A bunch of requested oneshots. Sexually explicit. Don't report. If you don't like it, Fuck off. More

You can request.
Benefit? More of Sexual Benefit.
Quiet, love.
REQUEST!!!
You belong in my Pussy, not a Cab
Film It
Phone sex
Sorry
After work, comes pleasure
My Sexy Teacher fucked me
Rainy outside, sexy inside

Benefit? More of sexual benefit (2)

21.6K 63 9
By imhorneyandsexy

I Promised to complete this for @Fmplss. So, here it is.

She threw her head back, moaning in pleasure, and that's when Simone lost all control. He picked her up, letting the dress fall from her feet, and then set her on the Queen sized bed.

He rolled his tongue around her nipple, driving her crazy, then unexpectedly bit it, making her cry out.

"Fuck, Simone!"

He slapped her ass.

"Is that my name, whore?"

"N-no."

"What is it?"

"D- da-daddy."

"Who?"

"Daddy."

"Yess."

His fingers travelled down her sides till they reached her thongs.

"Thongs?"

She whimpered, embarrassed.
He travelled down till he had slid off the pink lacy material and his face was now between her legs. He sniffed it and moaned.

"That's a dirty slut for me."

He bit her inner thigh, making her moan again.
His finger settled on her clit and began to rub. She was so wet already. His hard dick was begging for him to just go into her and fuck her pussy senseless, but he hadn't had this in a long time and he would savour his precious moment.

He traced his finger down to her entrance and played with her lips. So fucking wet for him Without warning, he pushed it in.

"Mmm!"

"Such a tight pussy. When last did this pussy get a good fuck, slut?"

"L-Long."

"Give me a time, you whore." He said aggressively, adding in another finger.

"Fuck...it..it has been four months."

Fuck. That was WAY longer than his.

"So you're tight for me?"

"Yes."

He with drew his fingers, making her whimper. She knew what he wanted.

"Yes, daddy. Its tight and wet for my daddy."

He moaned and attacked her throbbing pussy with his mouth. She moaned loudly and bucked her hips, but he held it down to the bed. His tongue glided along her clit before he started to suck on it. Not having control of her mind, she grabbed his hair to keep him in place, then began to grind onto his face.

He put two fingers in her again and began to slowly pump in and out, all the while, sucking on her sensitive bundle of nerves. She took her breast into her palm and squeezed it, struggling to keep her hip planted to the bed.

"So, sweet, baby." He murmured, against her pussy. Making her shiver.

Soon, she felt the familiar build up in her lower abdomen.

"Fuck...daddy, I'm gonna cum"

"Wait."

He took out his fingers and stuck his tongue in her soaked pussy. He moaned at the taste and feeling, causing tingles and vibrations through her body. She could not hold it. She pulled him closer, pushing his tongue, further in, and then she came with a scream.

Her juices flowed out and Simone immediately licked it all up. Then he gave her slow stokes with his tongue, guiding her off her high.

Her breathing steadied again. He got up and hovered over her, then he gripped her ass.

"How was that, slut?"

"It was fucking amazing, daddy. Daddy, I want your cock." She said in a cute voice, palming his arousal. He laid down and pulled her over him. Without wasting time, she bent down between his legs and removed his belt, then pulled down his trousers. His long, hard dick sprang out and hit her face.
The size suprised her. She had never seen a nine inch cock in her life. Now here it was, before her very eyes.

Slowly, she massaged the base and took the tip in her mouth. Then she pushed her head down, making him moan.When she opened her eyes, she saw that she hadn't even taken half of his length.

Before she could make another move, he grabbed her head and pushed himself in, almost completely. His tip hit the back of her throat. That wasn't the end. He pulled out till all that was in her mouth was the tip, then he thrust back in. He mouth fucked her till she began to gag, and even when tears rolled down her eyes, he didn't stop.

Her mouth was so warm and the feeling of her tongue under his dick was amazing. Before long, he came, releasing thick white ropes of cum in her mouth.

He pulled out so the cum spilled on her face. She gasped for air, the second he did. But it didn't take long before she licked him clean. Her tongue glided over his length, making sure to clean up every thing. After she was done, he picked her up and pushed her on the bed, spreading her legs.

He ran the tip of his dick across her folds.

"You want this dick?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Beg for it."

"Daddy, please. Please, pleasure my wet cunt with your hard cock. Please, daddy, I beg you."

He pushed his dick into her pussy, completely, his whole nine inches disappearing into her.

"Fuck!" She screamed, about to run away, but he held her in place.

"Go on, baby. Take this dick. Take it. You want it, hmm?"

He pulled out halfway through before ramming into her again and then did it at a constant pace. She was screaming and cursing like crazy.

"Fuck, daddy..."

"You want this, whore?"

"YEES. YES, I BEG YOU, HARDER."

He obeyed her that second, ramming his cock into her, harder, and faster.

Then he turned her over and rose her waist. She stood on all fours, her ass up in the air.

He never stopped fucking her pussy. He was barely fucking her for seven minutes when she felt her orgasm approaching.

"Da-daddy, I'm coming!"

"Cum, baby. Cum for me."

When he felt her pussy clenching around his cock, he gave her a long, hard thrust so she came, screaming his name.
He loved the sound of her screaming.

"Daddy..." She groaned when he didn't stop.

He kept fucking her pussy chasing his own orgasm.
He slapped her ass three times and held her hips tighter. Dirty profanities left her mouth like a waterfall, accompanied by moans.

"Who do you belong to, whore?"

"You. I- I belong to you daddy."

"Im gonna slap your dirty ass till its red. And each time I do, you count. And tell me you belong to me."

"OK, daddy. I will do what ever my daddy wants."

He slapped her ass, hard, making her whimper and moan.

"One...I belong to daddy."

Another slap

"Two. I belong to daddy"

Another

"Three. I belong to daddy."

Another

"Four...I belong to daddy..."

Another one.

"Five...I belong to daddy"

Another

"Six. I belong to you, daddy"

Another

"Seven. I belong to daddy."

Another

"Eight. I belong to daddy"

Another

"Nine. I belong to daddy"

Another

"Ten. I belong...I belong to daddy.... AARGH!!"

She screamed at one particularly hard thrust that sent her over the edge. She came, shaking.
Simone held her waist tighter and Came with a groan. His warm seeds spilled in her, filling her dripping pussy.

He pulled out, cum spilled from her pussy. His and hers. He bent and licked it all up, filling his mouth with the juices flowing out of her, then turned her over and forcefully opened her mouth, spitting the cum in. She moaned and swallowed it all.

"Such a dirty whore. How does daddy's cum taste?"

"Amazing and so sexy. I love it, daddy."

"Good girl."

He picked her and they went to the bathroom. After cleaning up both of them, he took her back to the bed and dropped her.
He got into the bed soon after and covered both of them. As her eyes closed, she whispered-

"Thank you, daddy"

Late update. Sorry

Life is hectic. I love you sexy mother fuckers. Keep being naughty and horny. And vote fucking bitches...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314 3 4
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
32.4K 669 42
Meh...... You know the drill. Smut, fluff, yadda yadda. Requests. I don't own anything except my stories. I'll happily take request, just DM me please
335K 937 19
Hello guys so I wanna do something like the others would do and make a various or oneshots where you guys can actually send me some request of what y...
46.3K 949 16
Sapphic NSFW Beyoncé oneshots. Because lesbi honest, we all want her. These will be explicit so please be prepared. 18+ *very mature content, heavy B...