Until I Found You

By ishaanmallik

Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you... More

00. sick peek (description)
chapter 01. once in a while✨
chapter 02. first day of college
chapter 03. in same class
Chapter 04. get into trouble!!
Chapter 05. before match
Chapter 07. turnament
Chapter 08. our secret✨
Chapter 09. My heart ❤️
Chapter 10. NCC camp
Chapter 11. The moment I realise🧿
Chapter 12- Crush on
CHAPTER 13- stuck with you
Chapter 14- Blind date
Chapter 15- stop ignoring me.
when I was 18
Chapter 17- birthday
CHAPTER 18- Be Mine!
chapter 19- I'll wait!
Chapter 21- phyco Veronica
◉⁠‿⁠◉ ••glimpse••
college fest
Chapter-23. It's you♡
Chapter 24- first date✨
Chapter 25: true blessing
CHAPTER 26: possessive she.
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28: the moon is awake
Chapter 29: drunk diaries
। Wedding Drama ।
•।Wedding Drama। 2
•। Wedding Drama । 3

CHAPTER 20- Veronica is Jelouse

147 7 0
By ishaanmallik

AUTHOR'S POV--

It was college time. But college education was far away from the students. Because today only 3 days are left of the college fest. All the students were very happy and excited about it. They all were busy preparing for the fest and the entire college was in a state of excitement.

There was a warm sun in the sky, and a gentle east wind was blowing. Ishaan, Sayantani and Aditya were sitting on a bench outside, in the sunlight.
As everyone is busy with the fest so professors decided to give more off classes. And now it's really worthless to come to the college but sayantani didn't have anything to do at home so she made the rest of them to come collage for chill and doing gossips with her.

But the thing is, the gossip expert aka Arpita was not there. She was given some responsibility for the college fest, that is why both she and Siddharth were not there.
"Yaar kitna boreing lag raha hain" Aditya said lazily.
"Kyun, itni sari ladkiya to hain ass pass, kar le akhon ki tasalli" Ishaan said pulling his leg.
"Nhi... Yaar chal na un dono ke paas" Aditya suggest.

Both of them agreed. Sayantani called Arpita and asked where both of them were.
“Those two are in the hall room” Sayantani said to Ishaan and Aditya.
They were walking upstairs and then Sayantani remembered that Arpita had asked her to bring a water bottle. She told them to go up first, she is coming in 2 minutes.
_________________

"Apu! Tu Ishaan ko accept kyun nhi kar rahi hain?" Siddharth asked annoyingly as he asked this to her so many time and as usual she ignored him.

Arpita was busy to making invitation cards for the fasts and some paper vouchers for some fun plays on the fest.
There were other students from different years who were helping eachother.

Without lift up her gaze at him she said while doing her work, " tu yeha mujhe disturb karne ayaa hain?".
Siddharth took a deep breath and took everything from Arpita's hand that made her to look at him. She looked at him annoyingly and narrowed her eyebrows.

"Kya hua!" She said a little loudly.
If someone else had been in Arpita's place, and would have shown such a bad attitude to                        '''Siddharth Oberoi''' and made him repeat the same thing again and again, then that person would be dead by his anger. But he controlled himself because it was his sister.
He gave her the cold gaze like if she tried to ignore him again then he'll create a scene for sure. Arpita seems to understand him and that made her answer his question.

She rolled her eyes and smiled forcefully. 
"To tujhe jawab chahiye? Mujhe Ishaan ke Dil se thoda khelne ka Maan ho Raha tha, isiliye abhi bhi accept nhi Kiya. Agar bore ho jau to reject kar ke uske Dil ka tukre tukre kar dunga!

Mil geya jawab, ho geyi tasalli?" She said in a cold voice with a smirk on her lips and act like a Playgirl. Yeah, she wasn't mean it but she don't have any reason to tell him so instead of thinking much, she said that to him.

But she didn't notice the dark gaze on her. She turned to him to see his reaction but looking at him she forgot how to react.
Siddharth's eyes took a dark turn, his face was expressionless, he clenched his jaw and a dangerously dark aura started to gather around him.

It was the first time to Arpita to see him like this. She didn't understand how to react or what to say. She feels like her lips were sealed and got shivers all over her bones.
"Si-Siddharth!" That's it. Even after trying so much, she was just able to say this  and her lips decided to seal again.

"Dare to break his heart and you are dead. Before you do pieces of his heart I'll cut your fucking body in pieces and feed that shits to the dogs and make it look like an accident and no one will know the fucking truth ever! Do you like that?" He said in a deep, cold, dark voice. The way he was saying his words angrily with emphasis, it is certain that his hand will not tremble even once in making this statement true.

____________________________________________
Author's inner thought be like-                                            
<Yeah, that was The Siddharth Oberoi! Ahhhhh😩..  
Ahm ahm *caught* let's focus on the story>।                          _____________________________________________

Siddharth could see the  faint expression of fear and worry on her face. She probably did not expect that Siddharth would say such a thing. And for 2 minutes Arpita did not blink even once.

Siddharth wanted to laugh hard. But he was somehow controlling himself and kept his expressionless face intact.

Suddenly a smirk appeared on the corner of his lips. Looking at Arpita, he soften his gaze to her.
You put one hand on the bench to rest his head. Then he stroked his hair with his other hand and shrugged his shoulders and said,
"I would have said sonething like this if it was some other girl in your place. But what is it, I know you very well. You said, you'll play with Ishaan's heart and feelings... never. Now cut that shit of being a heartless girl. Devdas hain tu! Samjhi...aur-"

Siddharth probably had not noticed Arpita's face. Anger was rising on her face like a volcano.
"How dare you joke like that?" Arpita said angrily grind her teeth together but that couldn't reach his ears.
And as the result, he received a strong slap on his cheeks.

Siddharth was shocked. He didn't have any fucking clue about the incident that happened with him.
Siddharth's cheek had become red and hot due to Arpita's slap. He placed one of his hands on her reddened cheek and looked at her with astonished eyes.
"What the fuck-" he said but interrupted by her.

"Agar dubara mere saath is tarike se baat Kiya to isse bhi zyada zor tamacha padega aur... Agar sima se is tarha baat karne ki zurrat bhi ki ha.... Sidha zamin par gar dunga!" She said angrily giving a warning to him.

"To tu aise maregi mujhe?" He said innocently as he didn't do anything wrong.

"Kyun, aur ek baar Maru?" She said  raised her eyebrows . And lift up her one hand to pretend to beat him.
But Then Siddharth quickly held her two little dedicated hands with his one hand that was so big in front of her hands and then hit her head with his other hand several times.

"Siddharth Teri ma ki....!" Arpita said while shouting annoyingly. Siddharth was taking advantage of her weakness and hitting her head repeatedly and Arpita could do nothing because her hand was held tightly by Siddharth.
"Apuuu... Teri pure khandan kii!!!!" He shouted as Arpita did and continued to hit her head.

Siddharth took care not to hurt Arpita. That's why he was holding Arpita's hand lightly as his light grip is enough for her to not move her hands. And also on her head, he was hitting  her lightly as he don't want her to get hurt by him. He just want to annoye her as much as he could. That's what a brother from another mother looks like.

All the students are looking at them with astonishment from the corner of their eyes.

Siddharth's face was enough to be the center of attraction, and because of his presence, all the students were already raving about it.
But now they were in shock seeing Siddharth joking and fighting with an ordinary girl without care about anyone.
Where everyone was shocked and surprised, there was two slanted eyes kept staring at both of them for a long time.

"Now don't tell me that Siddharth is into her. Is he?" The girl beside Veronica said to her. She was waiting for her answer and then her actions.

Someone like Veronica is gonna sit here silently and watch them and do nothing...... Never! And she knows it too. So she just put the petroll on the fire by her words.

A strange smile appeared on Veronica's lips. Looking at him it seemed as if something bad was about to happen.

"Amir ladke aise hi hote Hain! Aab dekho, agar ye Sayantani ne dekhi to bechari ki Dil ki kitne sare tukre hote Hain. Fir na to woh apni dosti ki dikhawa kar payegi aur na hi Siddharth ke piche bhagegi. Aur ek bar woh hat Jaye, fir to is chuhe ko hatana meri 2 minute ka kaam hain!"

Saying this, Veronica's beautiful face turned dark and the burning Jelousey was clearly visible in her eyes. She smirks like a psychopath and angrily she pressed the pen of her hand hard on the bench and suddenly the pen broke and red ink started coming out.

She was staring at Arpita as if the pen in her hand was Arpita's neck and the red ink of the pen was her blood.

The fire of revenge for the military training incident was clearly visible in Veronica's eyes. Her smile becomes more board even the girl beside her started to have Shiver just by looking at her.

"Let's go" Veronica said to the girl and went out from the room.
_________________

Sayantani was washing her hands in the washroom. She brought a water bottle for Arpita, went to the washroom and then about to go to the upstairs, hall room.

She was washing her hands and then  heard someone coming in the washroom.
She was about to leave but just then she encountered Veronica.

Veronica was looking for her but  she didn't know that Sayantani would be so easily found in the washroom.
Seeing her, a sarcastic smile appears in her face. But seeing her sayantani's mood fucked up for sure.

"Are dekho to, kabootar khud mere paas aaya! Kyun, mujhe dekh khush nhi huyi?" Varonica said in a sarcastic tone, folding her arms.
"Move!" Sayantani said in a straight heavy voice. Irritation is completely visible in her eyes.
She ignored her and make her way to the outside. But her stapes stopped when she heard veronica saying, " aree, I have somthing to tell you. It's about your bestie.... But if you don't want.."

Veronica knows how to manipulate someone very well. She knew how to stop Sayantani. And as she expects, Sayantani stopped.

Sayantani knows that Veronica is gonna say something gross just like her personality and face. But still she wanted to hear as it's about her Arpita.

Veronica smiled. She come close to her and Swing her hair in a act of attitude in front of her.
"Well, as you know you are older then me and I really respect you a lot, so I have a little advise for you.
STAY AWAY FROM SIDDHARTH!" she said in a deep dark voice as Siddharth was already became her property.

Sayantani rolled her eyes. It was not new to hear this types of shits from her. She said nothing and smiled a little. And that smile played the role of salt in a wound.

" You are belong from a middle class family and for a cheap, low mentality, anonymous and greedy girl like you, it's normal to roaming around wealthy boys like Siddharth.
But you know honey, you are just nothing for him. Tum hi socho naa, kya hain tum main? Face? No... Figure? No way... Money? Really?.... And at least skin tone.. "   Veronica checked out Sayantani tip to toe and  then made a face as if Sayantani belonged to a garbage bin and Veronica was disgusted to see her.

"Mujhe na tumhe dekh kar taras aati Hain Sayantani. Tumhare paas koi reason nahi hain ki Siddharth tumhe pasand kare. Mujhe to tumhe dhekte hi ghinn aati hain.. tujhse zyada Sundar to mere Ghar ke nokraniya hain... Atleast thori si Surat ho hain... Isiliye kah rahi hu ki sapne dekhna chod de. You are belong to the garbage and learn to stay there. Don't put your greedy eye on Siddharth to ruin him!"

She came close to Sayantani's face and looked into her eyes, emphasizing each of her words with an expression mixed with anger and disgust.

Sayantani's eyes were very quiet, she already knew that Veronica was going to say something like this.
She looked into Veronica's eyes and a smile appeared on her lips, as if she was making fun of Veronica.

Veronica's blood boiled after seeing the smile on Sayantani's face. She didn't expect her to smile like that even after listening all of this.

Sayantani had learned this from Ishaan. He said that no matter how strong the person in front of you is, no matter how much they have insulted you and you, you just have to stay calm, and smile and then talk in a deep, calm, dark voice. Never show your inner feelings, that will only make you weak. And if you smile in front of them, they'll become weak in front of you. That's called psychology. And she noticed that Siddharth dose the same things.... Sometimes..

"Ho geya?" She looked exactly at her eyes and said strong and calmly.

Now it was Veronica's turn to get nervous. She could clearly see Siddharth's shadow in Sayantani's eyes. The same confidence as his, the same way to talk as his the same dark aura as his...

"That's soo kind of you Veronica but you don't need to worry about me. Just do worry about your upbringing.
You are like born with a golden spoon that filled with shits on it. And as for Siddharth, did he pay you to speak shits about him? Noo...? Fir apne muh se mere aur uske bare main ye kachra fekna bandh kar". She said while walking towards her. As sayantani takes one stape forward her, Veronica takes one staps backwards.

"So you don't care huhh! Then what if I tell you that Siddharth is dating your so-called best friend" veronica didn't have anything to say except this. And she could only triggered her by telling her about her shity best friend.

"Huhh?" She was confused. What the hell is Veronica saying. She asked her in confusion.

"What? You don't know that your best friend Arpita is spreading shits about you in front of Siddharth. And eventually trying to seduced him by her actions.
Poor you! Tum har par apni dosti ki gun gati rahti ho aur waha tumhari dost hi tumhari pith piche chaku mar raha hain!"

She said a little confidently. She knows that Sayantani is so sensitive and this gonna break her for sure. That's why she started faking even more shits. And then she show her the photo of them that she clicked when they were in hall room.

Veronica was 200% sure that, now Sayantani gonna break her friendship with that bitch and stop roaming around Siddharth... Then it wouldn't take any efforts to kicked her out of the college. The plan was ready on her head. She smiled mischievously.

Now Sayantani's anger had crossed its limits. No matter what Veronica says about her, it doesn't matter to her, but she doesn't listen to anything in her best friend's name.

But Veronica did not see the erupting volcano on her face, she just kept saying whatever came to his mind.

Before she could say anything else, a strong slap was received on Veronica's cheek.
That slap was so strong that along with five fingers of Veronica's cheek, Sayantani's hand also turned red.

Tears welled up in Veronica's eyes. She was bursting with anger and now her face looked even more terrifying.

"How dare you, bitch-" Before Veronica could finish her sentence, she received a heavy slap on her other cheek and she fell straight onto the basin.

Looking at her Veronica was huffing angrily. The girl who came along with veronica, sat down in a corner covering her head.

"Say another word about her and you'll find yourself 6 feet under the ground you bloody fucking bitch!" Sayantani said loudly in Anger.

Veronica tried to say something but intrupted again by Sayantani.
"Open your shitty mouth again and I'll make sure to cut of your tongue then slice it into pieces and then make a soup of it and deliver it to your address as a Zomato order and made you mother drink it... " She said grabbing Veronica's hair tighty and made her look into her eyes.

Now Veronica was trembling after seeing Sayantani. All her anger had paled in comparison to Sayantani's anger. Tears were not stopping from her eyes.

“take your nalayak chamcha, and get out of here” Sayantani said to her softly in a strong voice, loosening her grip on her hair.

Veronica stood up. Her face was burning with anger. She was very clever, she knew that she could not do anything alone.

She became even more enraged after seeing Sayantani's calm but angry face. “You will repent” she gritted her teeth.

Sayantani smile. She opened up the bottol in her hand and throw it in Veronica's face. Now Veronica's red fece become wet along with her dress.
Without saying anything, glared at her with her burning eyes and get out of there.

"Mere liye rukoo!" That girl said and get out along veronica.

Within two minutes of both of them going out, tears fell from Sayantani's eyes. And she cried bitterly.

The pain and anger that she had suppressed in her heart for so long turned into tears and started flowing down her cheeks.

Sayantani was more sensitive and emotional. And knowing this, Veronica had criticized his weakness, his insecurity.

Where a single scratch on her insecurity was enough to make her cry, Veronica had stabbed her with a knife.

But she was not an idiot to cry in front of someone like Veronica and give her plan a chance to succeed.

And it was not that she should get carried away by Veronica's words and leave his friendship and Siddharth.
She was not a child who would be misled by anyone and would misunderstand her Siddharth and her friend.

After 5 minutes, she stopped crying. Now she feels much better.

By this time Sayantani's eyes had become red due to swelling and her nose and cheeks were also turning red. She cleared her runny nose and washed her face with water.

She went upstairs and saw that Aditya, Ishaan, Siddharth and Arpita were having fun together.

Seeing all four of them, a smile automatically appeared on Sayantani's face.
"How can anyone even say bad things about them?" Sayantani spoke in her mind. And she thought it best not to tell those people anything about what happened to her.

She knew that Veronica was not going to keep quiet now, but still she did not want to make a mess of the matter. If anything happens later, it will be seen then.

Seeing Sayantani, Aditya called her, "Oyee chashmish! Come here quickly!"

Sayantani was getting angry and also laughing. She went in front of Aditya and hit on his head and said, " Tera baap hoga Chashmish."
"Are sun na, Just now someone proposed to Aditya" said Arpita and started laughing loudly.

"Haa to iss main hasne wali kya baat hain"
Aditya said while showing false anger.
"No, I  was just wondering whose eyes are so bad now that she can propose to you" Arpita said while controlling her laugh.

Everyone was having fun and joking with themselves but Siddharth's eyes were fixed only on Sayantani's eyes.
Just by looking at her he was able to guess that something had happened to her.

"Sima, what happened?" Siddharth asked. Hearing him everyone looked at her.
"Kuch nhi... Kya hoga"  she said hiding her gaze on other direction.

"Do you cry?" He stand up, went near to her. Cupped her face and made her look at his eyes and asked in a calm secured voice.
"Yeah, something went into my eyes". She said while avoiding Siddharth. She could never lie looking into Siddharth's eyes.

Siddharth also understood the meaning of Sayantani's stealing glances. He clenched his jaw.
"Who did this to you?" He asked her in a cold heavy voice.

"Siddharth please, calm down. I'm okay..." She said holding his hand a little tighter, making him convenes.

Understanding her words and for her this time, Siddharth calmed down. But he dug deep in his heart and promised that he would find the reason for Sayantani's tears and.....

_____________________________

That's all for today...
Hope you like it..
Please do vote and comment ❤️

Words- 3500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
302K 24.4K 80
~To all those who lay at night wishing for the love they dream about to come to life~ JAY OBEROI A six year old boy JAY Oberoi...who had to leave h...
1.1M 58.3K 64
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...
633K 29.1K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...