I CAN'T BEG YOU TO LOVE ME🥀...

By hobi_ki_sprite

He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted... More

Prologue
characters introduction
1🥀
2🥀
3🥀
4🥀
5🥀
6🥀
7🥀
8🥀
9🥀
10🥀
11🥀
12🥀
13 🥀
14🥀
15🥀
16🥀
17🥀
18🥀
19 🥀
21🥀
22🥀
23🥀
24🥀
💜✨
25🥀
26🥀
27🥀
28🥀
29🥀
30🥀
31🥀
32🥀
Epilogue ❤️

20🥀

5.5K 180 32
By hobi_ki_sprite

Pic credit to it's original owner~

~Presenting KIM TAEHYUNG's
One and only cute bunny husband 💜  🐰

Author's pov

a boy's car enters a poor neighborhood. He gets out, holding three shopping bags in his hands. He knocks on the door of a room, and after a while, a two-month pregnant man opens the door with a smile.

Jungkook says, "Why Eunwoo?" Right then, Eunwoo enters the house, places some items on a chair, and says, "I didn't bring these for you, brought them for the little Kookie."

Jungkook smiles and gently caresses his small baby bump.

Eunwoo says, "How are you, Kookie?" Jungkook replies, "I'm fine, nothing much to worry about."

Eunwoo responds, "Tell that to someone who doesn't know you; your face is all red, and your eyes too."

Jungkook says, "Didn't you feel the cold? That's why" Eunwoo asks, "Why were you crying? Tell me quickly"

Jungkook replies, "I was thinking if I raise my baby here alone, and later they find out his grandparents are the Kims, he won't be upset that I kept him away from his father and luxurious life."

I only have my baby as family, and if my baby doesn't talk to me I'll be left with no one. I might as well die.

Eunwoo says, "Stay quiet and warm these milk packets before drinking." Jungkook responds, "Don't do all this, Eunwoo."

Eunwoo insists, "Jungkook, you're pregnant now, you're weak, and you're looking so pale it shows your weight is decreasing."

Jungkook says, "Oh, it's 11 already, the shop must be open." Eunwoo suggests, "Take a day off today." Jungkook replies, "No, they'll deduct it from this month's salary, and I'll get paid in 2 days anyway."

Eunwoo says, "You don't need to do this job; I'm here. Otherwise, talk to your brother he will help you please don't do this to yourself ."

Jungkook says, "No, please don't tell my brother. I've already told you, me and my baby won't be a burden on anyone."

Eunwoo is about to speak, but Jungkook quickly grabs his bag and starts to leave. Eunwoo asks, "When is your doctor's appointment?" Jungkook replies, "At 6 o'clock."

Eunwoo rushes after him and says, "Wait, I'll drop you at the shop." Jungkook insists, "I'll manage, just let me go." Eunwoo takes out his car and tells Jungkook "Sit, you'll be late. Jungkook reluctantly takes a seat.

Eunwoo says, "There's a party at the Kim Mansion today." Jungkook, looking outside, asks, "Why?" Eunwoo explains, "Yoongi got a government contract, and they adopted a baby. That's why I got the call and an invite but"I'll go later first, I have to take you to the doctor." Eunwoo insists, "Please, Jungkook."

Jungkook firmly says, "No, it's not necessary for you to come i can handle alone." Eunwoo pouts.

______________________________________________________________

 at the Kim Mansion, Namjoon is holding 8-month-old Ji Yoon in his arms and says, "Look how adorable he looks."

Jin comments, "He looks so cute, doesn't he?" Namjoon asks him, "What happened, Jin?" Jin replies, "I was thinking about Jungkook. If Taehyung had understood and everything was fine, he would have had a family too."

Jin continues, "We've ruined Jungkook's life. I feel so ashamed, Namjoon. We shouldn't have done this to such a sweet child just for the sake of our son."

Namjoon says, "I called Hoseok, but he didn't answer. I informed his assistant about today's party. I'm surprised Hoseok didn't come to fight when he find out about the reality ." Jin adds, "I'm surprised too. Hope jungkook doing fine there "

Taehyung suddenly throws his shirt down and shouts, "YOU RUINED ME! I HATE YOU JENNIE, YOU SLUT BECAUSE OF YOU I'M LIVING WITHOUT JUNGKOOK YOU WHORE!"

Namjoon says, "Jin, take Ji Yoon inside I'm coming." Jin goes to the room while Namjoon stands outside Taehyung's room.

Inside, Taehyung has emptied all the closets and is lying on the bed drinking alcohol.

Namjoon shouts, "What is this, Taehyung? You're doing this again at first you were crying for jennie and now for jungkook have you gone mad"

Taehyung responds, "I'm sorry dad that girl. She's not good but jungkook was." He starts crying. Namjoon takes the alcohol bottle away, puts it aside, and says, "What will happen by doing this?"

Taehyung says, "I'll tell Jungkook that I don't like that girl anymore then he'll come back right ."

Taehyung grabs Namjoon's hand, crying, and says, "Dad, where will Jungkook be? What is he doing? Is he okay? Does he even remember me?"

Namjoon gently touches Taehyung's forehead, and Taehyung seems to have a slight fever.

Namjoon helps Taehyung lie down, covers him with a blanket, and says, "Sleep, Taehyung." Taehyung, lying down, continues, "When we were making our love, I wasn't with Jennie, it was just I angrily said that 'and then started crying.."

"After that meeting, Taehyung has changed, but he can't do anything except regret."

Namjoon sits beside him, gently caresses his head, and Taehyung eventually falls asleep.

Namjoon goes outside and instructs maid to fix Taehyung's closet and throw away the alcohol bottles..

Namjoon goes downstairs, and he sees Jin changing Ji Yoon's clothes. Namjoon says, "He has deteriorated his condition; he's been acting crazy for a month now.

Jin replies, "Don't tell me what he's doing or how he is. I don't care about him anymore."

Namjoon expresses regret, realizing he made a mistake. Jin responds, "But Jungkook's life is ruined now. That child was so adorable; his laughter was so beautiful. We've taken that away from him, joon."

Namjoon says, "now Taehyung hates Jennie but it's late for regretting his decision , and he removed all the photos from the apartment." Jin responds, sternly "I don't want to know what he did."

Then Jin says, "I'll get ready to go to the hospital I'll bring Ji Yoon with me from the hospital."

Namjoon asks, "What happened?" Jin replies, "Ji Yoon needs special care he's only 8 month old and he catch cold that's why, and Jimin and Yoongi went to the orphanage for the final registration."

Namjoon nods, and Jin leaves.

___________________________________________________________________

Jungkook enters the shop, adjusting his apron. The wise shop owner notices and says, "Jungkook, your baby bump is showing a bit." Jungkook smiles, then goes inside to start making pizza.

Then, his new friend Ji Woo is standing there, and both start working together.

Jungkook has been working at the pizza place for a month now. He doesn't want his baby to be a burden on anyone. However, he's afraid of what homophobic people might think when they see his baby bump.

But he feels the necessity to work.he can't be burden on anyone

As it approaches 6 o'clock, Jungkook bids farewell to the aunt and heads to the hospital, waiting for his turn.

Then, it's Jungkook's turn, and he enters. Dr. Bogum smiles upon seeing him and says, "You're here." Jungkook replies, "Yes." Bogum checks his weight and reviews other reports, then asks, "What's going on, Jungkook? Your weight has decreased. Are you not eating properly?" Jungkook asks, "What's happening, doctor?"

Bogum tells him, "If you don't take care of yourself, there might be complications during delivery did you bring anyone with you ?."

Jungkook says, "no, I have no one with me." Right then, someone knocks the door and Eunwoo enters and says, "I'm with him." Bogum assumes, "Oh, so you're the husband. why you're so careless please Take care of him, make sure he eats well and gets some rest." Jungkook clarifies, "No, he's my friend, not my husband."

Bogum apologizes for the assumption, and Jungkook responds with, "It's okay." After a while, they leave the clinic. Eunwoo says, "Jungkook, listen to the doctor. If you won't stay with me, at least come to my place, or go to your brother's house."

Jungkook says, "No, I'm okay and you're so stubborn i said no in morning you still came oh I forgot you have to go to the party. By the way, please drop me at my house ." Eunwoo responds, "Fine, let's go.

jungkook says,' And listen, take pictures of Jimin hyung's baby; I want to see."

Eunwoo says, "Even after everything, you still want to see their baby ?" Jungkook responds, "They lied, but they genuinely cared. It's possible they felt pity, but they were good people."

Then, Eunwoo drops him off at home, and he heads to kim mansion for the party.

Eunwoo wants to help Jungkook, but Jungkook doesn't allow him. Despite Eunwoo's desire to bring happiness to Jungkook's life,

he struggles to express his feelings after all these years. It seems challenging for Eunwoo to find the right moment to say that he loves Jungkook and ask for a chance.

Then, Eunwoo enters the mansion with a bouquet of flowers and goes to Namjoon, who smiles and says, "Thanks, Mr. Cha, for coming."

Then, Eunwoo also looks for Taehyung and finds him sitting quietly in a corner as the party begins, filled with various actors and famous personalities.

The Kim family introduces their new little member, and Taehyung manages a slight smile. Suddenly, Taehyung's eyes catch Eunwoo, and he goes over to him.

Taehyung asks, "How is Jungkook?" Eunwoo replies, "I don't know," and starts to leave.

Taehyung says, "He must have told you something, just tell me if he's okay." Just then, Hoseok arrives with bags and servants carrying numerous gifts as they enter the party.

Namjoon and Jin exchange surprised looks as Hoseok arrives with gifts. Hoseok bows to everyone, and Eunwoo wonders, "Wasn't Hoseok hyung in Busan? When did he arrive here?"

Hoseok explains, "These gifts are for everyone, and the bags have gifts for Jungkook." He smiles at little Ji Yoon, saying, "I've been busy for a month, didn't get to talk much to Jungkook, but he said he's doing fine."

Taehyung and others look at Hoseok in shock, realizing that if Jungkook isn't with Hoseok, then where could he be?

Then, Eunwoo contemplates leaving quickly, anticipating questions. Namjoon, lost in thought, is deep in contemplation. Hoseok breaks the silence, saying, "Is anyone going to say something? Is Jungkook okay?"

Namjoon takes the mic and says, "Ji Yoon isn't feeling well. We're canceling the party. Thanks to everyone for making time from your busy schedules. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Hoseok asks, "What's going on?" Taehyung, with a puzzled expression, is desperately wondering where Jungkook is.

Eunwoo bows and leaves, followed by others slowly exiting. Hoseok, in frustration, grabs Taehyung's collar and shouts, "Where is my brother?"

Yoongi responds, "We don't know; none of us know anything." Hoseok angrily asks, "What do you mean?"
Hoseok releases Taehyung's collar, and Namjoon explains the situation to Hoseok.

In anger, Hoseok punches Taehyung in the face, leaving everyone in shock.

Taehyung takes the punches from Hoseok without defending himself. Hoseok, tearfully, shouts at everyone, "My brother wasn't some stress toy you could bring for your son!"

Namjoon apologizes, and Hoseok looks at Taehyung, saying, "If you liked that girl, why did you play with my brother's feelings? You know, whenever I tagged Taehyung, he used to say he's not rude, just cold. He always said, 'Hyung, I found my family.'

"A family with parents, an elder brother, a best friend like eunwo, and a good husband who is truly wonderful."

Hoseok starts crying and says, "My brother was never happy since childhood, and even here."

Taehyung speaks up, saying, "But where is Jungkook? We have to look for him." Hoseok glares at Taehyung again, about to hit him,

when Jin crying intervenes, pleading, "Please, no more violence. His nose is bleeding. Enough please.

Hoseok looks at Jimin and says, "Even you, Jimin, he considered you a friend.and yoongi he told me good things about you,like' hyung. You know Yoongi hyung is just like you, very kind."

"Taking advantage of my younger brother's innocence, what did you all gain?" Hoseok, in anger, declares, "If anything happens to my brother, I won't spare anyone."

Hoseok leaves the place, calling Jungkook, but he doesn't answer. Hoseok becomes worried, fearing how Jungkook might be and hoping he is okay.

Then, he calls Eunwoo because Eunwoo hasn't spoken to him even once at the party. Surely, Eunwoo must know what's going on.

Eunwoo switches off his phone, sits on the couch, and contemplates. He thinks, "Jungkook must have fallen asleep by now. It's 10 PM. What should I do?"

After a while, the doorbell rings at Eunwoo's apartment. He checks and finds Hoseok there. Nervously, Eunwoo hesitates to open, but Hoseok, with tears in his eyes, pleads, "Where is my brother, Eunwoo? Please tell me he's okay."

Eunwoo opens the gate, and Hoseok grabs his hand, urgently asking, "Where is Jungkook? Please tell me." Eunwoo responds, "He asked me not to tell you, but he's safe."

Hoseok insists, "Please," and Eunwoo finally tells him where Jungkook is.

Tears stream down Hoseok's face as he reflects on the thought that Jungkook and his baby might be a burden how can jungkook think that. Eunwoo says, "Hyung, please take him with you he's hurting himself."

Hoseok asks, "Where is he?" Take me there.

________________________________________________________________________

Today's my birthday so a gift for you all 😌 my exams are also over🥳

And please do comments and votes if you like it 😙

 bye bunnies💜✨

love yourself ✨💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 4.1K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...
244K 10.1K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
17.2K 699 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
258K 9.4K 50
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...