Love Beyond Time | Jikook Sto...

By idlesunflower

in which Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook's children accidentally travel to the past, and are forced to play the... More

・゚✧ prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
epilogue ✧・゚

chapter 16

387 18 3
By idlesunflower

The Jeon-Park Family :) ->

"Jihyung, get your ass over here, quick!" Jina whispered as Jihyung walked into the hospital ward. 

"Good morning to you too." Jihyung rolled his eyes. "I got you breakfast." 

It was only the next day after the mission and Jina was rapidly recovering thanks to the advanced technology- even for 2022- in the medical ward. Even her wound was already closing up, and she was able to sit up without any pain. 

"Aw, thanks." Jina smiled. "Anyway, that's not important. You have no idea what Dad told me yesterday!"

"Alright." Jihyung grinned at his sister's excitement, "Let's hear it."

"He's breaking up with Lisa!" She exclaimed, and Jihyung gasped. 

"No way, for real?" Jihyung asked, amazed. 

"Yeah, he came here to get checked up. And then he asked me how to break up with someone properly." Jina nodded, explaining. "So I told him, and then asked why, and... he said he likes someone else!"

"This is amazing, we have to tell Joon Uncle!" Jihyung high-fived Jina, who agreed excitedly. 

"Yeah, things are finally working out!"

Jihyung handed Jina the apple and waffle he'd got her and left for training, leaving her to rest a little longer. When Jina woke up, there was a new agent in the bed beside hers, his leg wrapped with gauze. 

"Woah, that looks bad." Jina commented, noticing that the agent was around her age. 

"Yep." He grimaced, fixing his glasses. "I got shot."

"Same." Jina sighed.  "I haven't see you around here, are you new?"

The stranger seemed happy he had someone to talk to as he responded, "Well, not really, a month long mission just ended, that's where I came from." He winced as he turned to face her. 
"I'm Jungwon by the way. Yang Jungwon." 

"Oh, I'm Jeong Jina." She smiled. 

___

Jimin sat down in the frontline lounge that day, aimlessly playing a game on his phone when he was tapped on the shoulder. 

"Oh, hi Joon Hyung." Jimin smiled.

"Hi." Namjoon smiled cheekily and sat next to him. 

"Why are you so happy?" Jimin laughed. 

"My two favorite agents lead a successful mission. Is that not something to be happy about?"

"Your favorites?" Jimin raised an eyebrow. 

"Okay, second favorite, Seokjin is my favorite." Namjoon shrugged, "But you like working with Kook right, I'm thinking of assigning you guys another mission."

"Yeah, of course!" Jimin nodded.

"So, when are you gonna ask him out?" Namjoon said, making Jimin spit out the water in his mouth.

"WHAT?!" Jimin said, immediately flustered. 

"Well, you like him, right?" Namjoon said, as though it was obvious. "Don't bother lying to me, I see everything and know everything, remember?"

"You saw the kiss." Jimin grumbled, and Namjoon nodded. '

"You like eachother, go out already." Namjoon whined. 

"It's not that simple, Hyung, he's in a relationship. And he doesnt like me like that. He literally friendzoned me yesterday." Jimin said, looking down at his feet. 

"Why would he kiss you then?" Namjoon rolled his eyes, giving Jimin a knowing look.

"He was having problems with Lisa, that's all."

"Yeah, right." Namjoon said. "You guys are so oblivious." He scoffed.

"What's your point?" Jimin huffed. 

"You guys are idiots!" Namjoon groaned, "I mean, why are you running away from him? Why's he staying with Lisa, it makes no sense."

"We're friends." Jimin said firmly.

"You like him." Namjoon countered. "And I dont get it, why cant you let yourself be happy?"

"He deserves better." Jimin said quietly. "Yeah sure, Lisa's annoying and clingy, but she's good for him."

"Jimin." Namjoon said softly, "God knows how bad the last few boyfriends you've had have been to make you feel like that. But a few shitty dates are inevitable!"

"I can't lose him, Joon." Jimin said, a small frown on his face. "If he rejects me, he'd never talk to me again. And I need him in my life, even only as a friend."

"You're in denial." Namjoon said. "And he is too. I want you to be happy, Min. And Jungkook- he's what makes you the happiest."

"It's not mutual." Jimin shook his head, "I can't put a relationship before work, I mean, if we broke up, how would we work together?"

"And if you dont break up?" Namjoon urged. "Look, it's your decision, but for what it's worth, I think you're soulmates." He got up and exited the room, leaving Jimin in silence. 

Jimin frowned and then shrugged, trying to brush off what Namjoon had said. Why would Namjoon care?  He wasn't one to gossip. Jimin went back to playing his game when an announcement came through the speaker, echoing throughout the compound. 

"Attention, this is Kim Namjoon. We are happy to announce that you all have been invited to the mission milestone party on Friday."

Oh yeah, Jimin thought, The party. He was actually excited for it, even though he didn't have a date. Everyone from frontline agents to tech workers were invited, and it never hurt to make some new friends. 

Meanwhile in the hospital ward, Jina squealed with excitement, shaking Jungwon's arm to wake him up. 

"There's a party!" She said excitedly, "It's in like 5 days, oh god, I hope I can go."

"Ow." Jungwon said, lifting his upper body. "What are you talking about?"

"On friday!" Jina explained, getting off her bed and limping to the chair next to Jungwon's. "To celebrate the missions or something. It'll be so fun!"

"I doubt I'll be able to walk by then." Jungwon said, looking disappointed. 

"So what?" Jina shrugged, "We'll both go in wheelchairs."

That seemed to cheer him up and he grinned, "Yeah, you're right." He chuckled, "How are we gonna dance?"

Jina smiled too, "Yeah, we'd look really dumb." 

"Still, it sounds like fun."

"Hell yeah." Jungwon grinned. "Plus the doctors here are great, they'll have us up and ready in no time."

Jina nodded, and their conversation eased into a more enjoyable one. 

___

By the next day, Jina could walk with crutches. She sat on a bench as Jihyung worked out in the gym, saying, 

"Jih, stop punching that bag would you? I'm tryna talk to you." She groaned, throwing her head back. 

"What?" He sighed, taking a break and sitting down next to her. 

"We've been here for like 2 weeks already! Look, I love it here, but we have to get back home at some point."

"I know." Jihyung nodded, "But dont you want to wait and see Dad and Appa together? I'm invested now too, you know."

"Well, that means as soon as they get together, we go, right?"

"Yeah, okay." Jihyung relented. "Now, tell me about that guy."

"Which guy?" Jina said, confused. 

"The kid in the hospital ward? Who you wont stop talking to?" Jihyung said, giving her a look. 

"Oh." Jina blushed. "Jungwon."

"Yeah." Jihyung rolled his eyes. "Jungwon. Isn't he like 10 years older than you, what are you doing?"

"He's 18!" Jina said, "Plus, he's not doing anything inappropriate. He's a friend."

"Yeah, right." Jihyung scoffed. "You're literally in lov-"

"Shut up." Jina slapped his shoulder, "Go work out." She huffed, picking up her crutches to walk away. 

"You know I'm right..." Jihyung called out as she exited, "We're leaving remember? Don't get too attached!"

____

I thought it would be fun to dive into storylines for the kids too, let me know if you like it! New update soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 10K 18
When the 28 years old CEO of Jeon Estates needs a nanny for his 3 kids. Jeon Joongki, Jeon Hyemi, Jeon Soeul. He is a good dad, but always forgots th...
251K 11.6K 16
Jungkook and Taehyung hate eachother in high school, but soon realise their parents are friends and have to go on holiday with eachother. "Let's pla...
315 14 1
Kim Taehyung and Kim Vantae. Twins who grew up in the back alleys of Daegu find themselves attending a public school for the first time in Seoul. The...
41.2K 2.4K 10
Kim Taehyung, comes home from work only to see his pretty little husband tied up against a chair, gagged out, and both their life is apparently playi...