𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

נכתב על ידי amikaravenn

#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that... עוד

Book Cover
Introduction
Prologue
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.1
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.2
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.3
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.4
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.5
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.6
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.7
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.8
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.9
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.10
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.11
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.12
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.13
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.14
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.15
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.16
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.17
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.18
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.19
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.20
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.21
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.22
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.23
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.24
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.25
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.26
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.27
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.28
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.29
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.30
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.31
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.32
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.33
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.34
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.35
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.36
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.37
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.38
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.39
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.40
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.41
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.42
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.43
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.44
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.45
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.46
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.47
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.49
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.50
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.51
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.52
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.53
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.54
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.55
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.56
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.57
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.58
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.59
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.60
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.61
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.62
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.63
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.64
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.65
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.66
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.67
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.68
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.69
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.70
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.71
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.72
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.73
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.74
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.75

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.48

7.9K 611 50
נכתב על ידי amikaravenn

D h r i t i

I was driving back to my Villa, it was already 7 in the evening. After dropping Ishaan I didn't go back to the office as Aarush said to me that I didn't need to come to the office today. Then I spent my whole day with Ishaan. And he told me how the accident happened. It would have been a drastic accident if he hadn't hit his car into a tree. And from his explanation, I understood it was not a coincidental accident. He said that a truck was coming very fast that too in the wrong way. I have some doubts that it will be the same truck that came to hit me. So I asked Chris to collect the CCTV footage from where Ishaan met with an accident.

I want to find out who is behind this as fast as I can. I can't take any risk by putting anyone's life at stake. As soon as Anamika broke the news to me about Ishaan's accident, I was overcome with a sudden and intense fear. My body began to shake uncontrollably as if I had suddenly been plunged into freezing water. It was at that moment that Aarush appeared by my side, standing tall and strong like a beacon of comfort and reassurance. His unwavering presence gave me a sense of calm and helped me to steady my nerves, even in the face of such a terrifying situation.

I was driving through the empty road but the sound of a truck made me cautious. The scene in front made me break out a cold sweat because a truck was taking reverse going to hit a car which is already hit into guard rails.

What the hell is going on today?

Before that truck could hit the car I pressed the horn. The truck backed off from the action and drove away but I was very fast to note its number. I got out of the car and walked towards that car. That car seemed very familiar to me and I realized it was Aarush's car. My heart started to pound in my ears. Why God? Why? First Ishaan and now him. I wouldn't be able to see these both in pain. I swear if anything happens to him I will burn the person alive who is behind this.

I looked inside the car through the window but it was not Aarush but Ayaan. Ayaan was the one who was inside the car. I tried to open the door but it was not opening. Finally, out of option, I broke the glass of the window and opened the door.

"Ayaan...Ayaan..." I patted his cheeks. His head is bleeding, I have to take him to the hospital as fast as I can but how will I take him? I again patted his cheeks.

"Ayaan, please open your eyes..." He has no response. I take his hand and wrap it around my shoulders.

"Uhh..." Ayaan groaned in pain.

"Ayaan..." I called him and he looked at me with drowsy eyes.

"Can you walk a few steps, Ayaan?" I asked him and he nodded. With great difficulty, he took his every step towards the car. Finally, I made him sit in my car. After tugging his seat belt and mine, I drive fast to the hospital. His bleeding is still not stopped.

Within 20 to 30 minutes of driving, we reached the hospital.  As soon as I got out of the car I called the attendees of the hospital and they came with a stretcher. They made Ayaan lay on the stretcher. I also walked with them inside the hospital. They took Ayaan to the ICU and I waited outside.

"Please God, don't make Ayaan go through critical condition," I mumbled. I should inform this. But if I call Aarush now, he will drive here like a maniac and I can't take such a risk. Today a lot happened and I don't want to face it anymore. I called Rehaan.

"Hey, Rehaan I--
"Why are you calling him in this time, Babydoll?" Oh my god! Aarush is there, now how will I tell him?

"Mr.Malhotra, can you give the phone to Rehaan?" I asked him.

"Why? You can say it to me," He said.

"Mr.Malhotra please give the phone to Rehaan," I snapped.

"What you want to say to him that you can't say- give my phone..." I heard Rehaan's voice through the phone.

"Hello Dhriti," Rehaan said

"Rehaan, is the phone in speaker mode?" I asked him.

"No, Dhriti..." He said but I remained silent because I would easily believe these friends.

"Trust me, Dhriti, the phone is not in speaker mode," Rehaan assured.

"Rehaan, Ayaan met with an accident..." I said to him.

"What!"

"Rehaan please come here with Aarush and don't let him drive, okay?" I said.

"Okay, Dhriti we are coming there. Rehaan, what happened? We need to go Aarush..." With that, the call disconnected.

I called Chris and I told him to look after the truck that hit Ayaan because I had a feeling that this same truck was involved in Ishaan's accident. And finding this truck is way more than easy finding the truck which is involved in Ishaan's accident. Because I have the vehicle number of this truck.

I saw Jayesh's uncle coming to the ICU so his duty was still not finished. He didn't notice me and entered the ICU.

"I hope he can hold on to himself when he sees Ayaan..."

After a couple of minutes, Jayesh uncle came out of the ICU and I walked near him.

"Uncle, Is Ayaan okay? Nothing is serious, right?" I asked him with the hope that nothing was serious to him.

"H-He is fine, Riti." Jayesh uncle said with a small smile and his eyes was filled with water that threatened to come out from the eyes.

"Thank you thank you so much for taking him to the hospital at the right time. Otherwise, he would lose more blood and his condition would have become fatal. And you save him from that situation." Jayesh uncle said and tears started to flow from his eyes.

"Don't cry...I just take him to the hospital that's it. You don't need to thank me," I said and he patted my head.

"I will pray to God that you will get all the happiness you deserve..." He said and I smiled at him.

*Time Skipped*

Now I'm in my Villa, I didn't see Aarush and Rehaan before I came out of the hospital because Chris called me that he found the driver. So without wasting a single second, I rushed to my haunted house.

I came to know that the truck driver that we caught didn't have hands in Ishaan's accident. But Ayaan's accident was done by him and it wasn't for Ayaan but for Aarush. And when I came to know who was behind this accident it shook me to the core. How he was connected to--

*Ding Dong* The Doorbell made its sound.

Who wants now at this midnight? Maybe it will Chris, I think. As I descended the stairs, I noticed that Luke was barking incessantly and staring intently at the door. Jerry was also barking.

"Luke and Jerry don't make noise. Go back..." I said to them and As I opened the door, my eyes were met with the sight of Aarush. His hair was in disarray, strands sticking out in every direction. His eyes were swollen and red as if he had been crying for hours. His face was contorted in anguish.

"Aarush? What--" As soon as I began to speak, he interrupted me and embraced me with a tight hug. It was evident that he was shedding tears as he rested his head on my shoulder. His grip around me became firmer as if he was seeking solace from the embrace.

What happened now? Does anything bad happen? Ayaan...
My mind filled with negative thoughts and a fear erupted in my body.

I wrapped my hands around him. His knee weakened and we both fell on our knees on the floor.

"Aarush, what happened? Is Ayaan...okay? You are scaring me Aarush, please say something, " I asked him.

"Y-yes, he is okay. He is completely okay. Thank you, if you hadn't been there my brother would have..." His voice was raspy. I rubbed his back to make him calm.

"Okay relax...get up..." I said to him and tried to get up but he held my waist tightly like he didn't want to leave me.

"Please hold me...please hold me, Babydoll..." He mumbled and I couldn't help but hug him close to me.

"I was really scared...Riti. I was afraid that something happened to my brother when Rehaan told me he met with an accident. He...he is really like a child to me if something had happened I would have died, Riti..." He started to cry more. My heart clenched at seeing him like this.

"Aarush, when a brother like you is with them nothing will happen to your siblings..." I said to him.

"No, today I wasn't there for my brother. I wouldn't have let him drive my car that too alone. It's happened because of me...my brother met with an accident because of me..." He said looking at me. I cupped his face and wiped his tears.

"Don't blame yourself Aarush, that accident happened not because of you it was--" No...no... it is not the right time to say that.

"What happened? Is there something there I should know?" He asked me.

"No, I was going to say that if you had let him drive alone or not this accident would have happened. So don't blame yourself for it, okay." I said to him and he nodded to me.

"Now get up..." I said to him and made him sit on the couch. Luke started to growl at him and Jerry too.

"Don't growl... go to that room" I said to them and walked towards the dining table to take water.

"Here..." I forwarded a glass of water and he took it from my hands. He took a sip of water and placed the glass on the table.

"I will drop you because you can't drive in this condition. Wait here and I will get the car key..." I said to him and was about to walk to take my car key but he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him.

"Don't need to drop me..." He said to me.

"But I will not allow you to drive in this condition," I said to him.

"And I don't want you to drive alone after dropping me..." He said. His voice is still raspy.

"It's okay, I will manage it." I tried to convince him.

"You don't need to manage and you don't need to drop me..." His reply was firm like I have no room left for argument.
But I will not allow him to drive in this condition.

"Then do one thing, you can stay here tonight..." I said to him. I don't know what will his reply but I don't want him to drive in this condition and moreover, I don't want him to be alone in this situation.

"Are you really saying this? Like I can stay here?" He asked me with disbelief.

"Yeah, you can stay here. It's already past midnight and you will not be able to focus on driving in this condition." I said to him.

"If you're saying I will stay here..." He said.

"Then you can stay in that room, come..." As I was about to leave, I spoke to him and started to turn around on my toes. Suddenly, he caught hold of my wrist with a firm grip and pulled me towards him. My balance was thrown off and I ended up falling onto his lap.

"Aarush, what---"
"Shhh...let me embrace my peace." He hushed me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Peace?" I uttered and now my heart was beating like it will come out of my chest because I'm fucking sitting on his lap and his strong hands are around my waist. I can feel the coldness of his hands on my skin because the cloth of my cami nightdress is very thin.

"Yeah, you're my peace." He said to me resting his chin on my shoulder and I turned to look at his face.

"Elaborate?" I asked.

"You're the peace I want...you’re the peace I crave for and you're the peace that I will ever find in this fucking world." He said staring straight into my soul. My heart fluttered at his words.

"I think you understood what I mean," he said when I remained silent.

"I understood what you mean but you are misunderstanding. I'm not a person who gives peace to you..." I said and he frowned.

"I'm a trouble for you," I said.

"Then you're the most beautiful trouble that will ever have in my life..." He whispered in his deep voice coming closer to my face.

"You saved my brother don't you deserve a gift for that..." I was expecting this.

"No, I don't need your gifts," I said to him.

"Don't say that," He whispered caressing my jawline.

"I think you should sleep now," I said to him and tried to get up from his lap but he pulled me again to his lap.

"Uh-uh, I didn't even give you the gift then how will I sleep?" He asked me. This man never misses a chance to misuse the situation.

"I already said that I don't need that." Now my answer was firm and stern so he couldn't argue with that but in the case of Aarush, I couldn't predict anything.

"Okay then help me to calm myself," he said.

"How?" I asked.

"Like this..." He snuggled into the crook of my neck and a shiver ran down my spine. I can feel his breathing on the skin of my neck.

"You smell fucking good...this will definitely help me to calm myself." He whispered against my skin. I gulped when his hands moved from my waist to my thighs. Then he grabbed my legs and placed them on the couch.

"Aarush..." I called his name but it came as a whisper from my mouth.

"Hmm?"

"Go to sleep, Aarush," I said.

"That is what I'm doing, Babydoll." He mumbled against my skin.

"You can't sleep like this," I said and tried to get up from his lap. This time I successfully got up from his lap.

"Fuck! You ruined it." He said rubbing his face.

"Go and sleep, Aarush. You can use that room as well you can change your dress. There are garments in the wardrobe." I said pointing to the room Arjun used. And he passed me a confused look. I think I know what he is thinking.

"As Arjun and Ishaan also come like this, unexpectedly. So I always store the male outfits in that room," I said to him and he nodded.

"I'm going to sleep, goodnight," I said and turned to go but again he grabbed my wrist.

"Now what?" I asked him.

"Good night," he pecked my forehead and walked towards the room while I looked at his retreating figure. I shook my head and ascended the stairs.

I plopped down on the bed. I tried to sleep but I couldn't, but why? Why my heart is beating like this? If it is because of Aarush's presence in my house? But I used to stay with Arjun and Ishaan like this but I never felt weird feelings.

"What's wrong with me?" I rolled in my bed.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

A a r u s h

I lazily opened my eyes when the sunlight hit on my face. I sat on the bed and I raked my hands through my hairs. I heard some noise coming from outside from my room. Suddenly I realized that I was at my Babydoll's Villa. I jumped down from my bed and twisted the knob of the door and stepped outside the bedroom.

I see Dhriti is fully dressed up for the office and cooking something in the kitchen. Wow! What a morning view! I want every morning like this, every morning I want to see this calm and beautiful face of hers.

"Good morning, "I said to her and she looked at me.

"Good morning, " She said.

"You're ready for office?" I asked walking towards her.

"Didn't you see that?" Her sarcastic reply, my morning is doomed!

"Why are you this much sarcastic?" I asked her. She just looked at me and then shifted her gaze to the food she was cooking. She just ignored me! Not again.

"Don't you have any plan to go back to your Mansion?" She asked me.

"No." I shrugged.
"Huh?" She snapped her head towards me.

"I said that I don't have any plan to go back to my Mansion," I said to her and tucked a few hair strands behind her ear.

"Then what are your plans?" She asked me.

"My plans are..." I stood behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist from behind.

"Standing like this with you...forever," I whispered in her ears. She stood numb under my touch and I smirked. Then I slowed and glided my hand through her right arm which is holding a spatula. I started to move the spatula by holding her hand. She stared at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked her.

"Nowadays you're becoming too bold that you are touching me without my consent." She said and I looked at her.

"And you even like that, right?" I smirk at her and she elbowed at my abs.

"Ouch..." I stepped back and stood beside her.

"Do you like cheese pasta as morning breakfast?" I asked her because she was making cheese breakfast.

"It's not for me, it's for you." She said.

"For me? So what's for your breakfast and why did you prepare my breakfast separately?" I asked her.

"Because I have a special breakfast diet and I'm not allowed to eat this type of food as breakfast." She said and served the pasta on the plate. But why she is not allowed to eat food like this? Because cheese pasta is not a junk food? And why is she taking that special diet for breakfast? Of course for maintaining her healthy body. What stupid things am I thinking?

"Wait a second, didn't you fresh up till now?" Her voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"No..." I said to her.

"You touched me without freshening up even without brushing. Yuck! Go and fresh up you asshole!" She yelled at me. I laughed at her antics and walked towards the bedroom.

After freshening up, I changed into a new outfit that was already in the wardrobe. Then I came out of the bedroom. I saw my breakfast was arranged on the dining table and Dhriti already started to eat her breakfast.

"Too bad, you should have waited for me," I said and sat on the chair.

"Why should I wait for you?" She asked me.

"I'm a guest, Riti. Don't your family taught you the manners?" I asked and her face suddenly changed. Oh shit! I'm not supposed to ask that question.

"You eat your breakfast, I'm leaving and lock the door and give the key to the guard." She said and stood up from the chair.

"Riti, wait." I stood up from my place when she paced outside the Villa. Before I reach her she gets in the car and drives off. Fuck! Why does my mouth have no control now?
Without wasting a second I got ready to the office and drove off from her Villa to my office.

I reached the office within 30 minutes and I didn't see Dhriti's car in the parking lot but anyway, I entered my office.

"Did Dhriti come here?" I asked Raghav.

"No Sir." He replied so I was right she gone to her office.

"Raghav, handle the work here, I'm going out for some work," I said to him and came out of my office. I got inside the car and drove off to Dhriti's office.

As I arrived at her workplace, I proceeded down the hallway towards the entrance of her cabin, feeling a nervousness building up inside me with each step. Before I got into her cabin, I knocked it.

"Come in." I heard her cold voice and opened the door of her cabin.

"Aarush? What are you doing here?" She asked me and I  walked towards her.

"Actually Riti, I'm really sorry that...I shouldn't have said that...I'm---"
"It's okay." She said.

"I hurt you--"
"No. You didn't. It's already a healed wound so nothing gonna happen if you mention it." She said but it is not a healed wound as she saying.

"And here is your key." I forwarded the key to her Villa.

"Why did you take it with you? I said it to give to my security, right?"She asked me and took the key from my hand.

"Nowadays we can't trust anyone." I shrugged.

"No one will dare to barge inside the DK VILLA because Dhriti Krishna is its owner." She said with a proud smirk.

"Yeah...yeah..." I nodded my head.

"Are you teasing me?" She asked.

"Of course not," I replied.

"Uh...Aarush I have an important matter to share with you."  Her face turned serious.

"What's it?" I asked her.

"Before that how is Ayaan? Did you go to the hospital?" She asked me.

"He opened his eyes in the early morning itself but I didn't go to the hospital I thought I would go to the hospital after seeing you," I said to her and she nodded.

"Now say, what's the matter?" I asked her.

"Actually Ayaan's accident was not a normal accident." I frowned at her words.

"What do you mean by it's not a normal accident?" I asked her.

"I mean it was a well-planned accident," She said and heard it with disbelief. Who will try to kill Ayaan?

"What!" I uttered

"Yeah, and the thing was it wasn't meant for him but for you," She said to me. Is her brother again trying to kill me? But now what did I do?

"But how did you know that it wasn't a normal accident and it was meant for me?" I asked her.

"Because I saw that truck was taking reverse and again going to hit the car so it's obviously a well-planned accident. So I noticed the vehicle number and sent it to Chris. He found the driver and he said that it was meant for you. And the person behind this is..." She paused.

"Who was that?" I asked her. If it is happened to me I would have let that fucker go but because of him, I would have lost my brother forever. So I'm not going to leave whoever did this.

"The person who was behind this accident is...RED MARVEL." Her words made me utterly shocked.

❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎
•°• ✾ •°•

Here is the new update.

How was the chapter? Would Dhriti find out Aarush is a gangster? What will be her reaction after knowing that? Will Aarush open about the connection he have with Red Marvel?

If you like the chapter don't forget to press ☆ button after reading the chapter. Share this story with your friends.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

40.6K 3.6K 32
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ Almost all of us have fallen for s...
122K 8.2K 45
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
776K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
77.1K 7.8K 25
She was so naïve to fall for him the billionaire son of Malik Empire just so he can completely ruin and destroy her to the point of no return. People...