Young and Menace the companio...

By tabbymac

this contains one shots, smut, deleted scenes and pictures from Young and Menace! More

introduction
πŸ”Ž : Pictures Liza would have on her wall
πŸ”Ž : Steve, Robin and Dustin's s letters
πŸ”Ž : Nancy, Mike, Lucas and Max's Letters
πŸ–€: Who knows Liza Better
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž: Mike telling Will and El about the break up
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž: Eddie's asking Liza to go to Reefer Ricks
πŸ–€ : How Steve and Liza first met
βœ¨πŸ–€ : Liza and Eddie's Spring Break
πŸ–€ : Liza and Corroded Coffin
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Eddie's vest
πŸ–€ : Steve gets the love he deserves
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Liza being Max's safe place
πŸ”Ž: The nine months Steve's POV
πŸ–€ : A Very Henderson Christmas
πŸ–€: Liza meets Steve's Parents
πŸ–€πŸ”:Eddie seeing Liza's scars.
πŸ–€πŸ” : Liza's Tattoos
πŸ”πŸ–€ : Nightmare Club
βœ¨πŸ–€Starry date night
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€: Reunion
πŸ–€What if: Liza chose Eddie
πŸ–€ : Our Girl part one
πŸ–€ : Our girl part 2
βœ¨πŸ–€ : Our girl part 3
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€: Eddie's realizations
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : the Demogorgon
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž: sick day
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€: Robin gets forgiven
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Liza and the Five Stages of Greif
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Dustins POV
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : Wills dead
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : Bad Men and Coming together
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : Elevens gone and Hospitals
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : The first show
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Wayne and Managing
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž : Steve's grandmother
πŸ–€ : Wrong Accusations and Coming Clean
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž : Liza tells Eddie about the breakup

πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Bikers and Leather

122 8 0
By tabbymac

~x~

Sprinting down the halls of Hawkins High, Liza tried her hardest to find her best friend. She had been up late the night before, going through all of her clothes to find an outfit for Corroded Coffin's first paid gig - and first gig since she became their official manager - and everything she tried on she hated. The last time she went through this, Robin came to her rescue and created an outfit in seconds. Which was precisely what she needed right now, as she felt like a lost cause.

It was harder for Liza to find Robin than she thought it would be. She was beginning to wonder if her friend had stayed home sick, or worse, was still with Steve. She had managed to go this long without having to interact with him and she didn't want to start now, especially when she had an Eddie related problem. She skidded to a halt in the middle of the English hallway, Liza was ready to give up but her prayers were answered when she saw Robin heading into a classroom.

"Robert!" Liza yelled, pushing past a group of football players to reach her friend.

"Jesus, Leroy!" Robin laughed as she looked at her friend. "You look like you just ran a marathon."

"Because I just ran around this entire hellhole to find you." Liza panted, holding up a finger to Robin to signal she needed a moment. Once she was sure she could speak without sounding out of breath, she continued. "I need your help after school."

"I thought you had that biker thing for Eddie's band after school?" Robin furrowed her brows.

"I do, that's why I need your help." Liza stated, glaring at a girl who bumped into her. "I can't figure out what to wear and I'd love you forever if you helped me."

"You already do love me forever. Soulmates, remember?" Robin held up her pinky, which Liza linked hers to. "But it is my duty as your soulmate to help you in all aspects of your life, even if it's something as trivial as clothes."

"We've gone through hell, clothes are an easy target for us." Liza chuckled, wrinkling her nose at the girl. "You're the best, like seriously the best."

"I know I am." Robin beamed.

~x~

After school, Liza sat on her bed and watched as Robin dug through the drawers of her dresser. She wasn't quite sure why, considering the girl had gone through her clothes and even borrowed some of them to know what she owned. She figured she shouldn't question it out loud, otherwise she could derail the whole operation. Instead she listened as Robin rambled on about her day, giving little acknowledgements that she was following along.

Her brows knitted together with confusion as Robin crouched down, opening the bottom left drawer. It was filled with clothes that the blonde had bought or been given and had worn once or never even touched. Which was why she was confused as to why her friend was digging through that exact drawer. She was going to stay quiet about it until Robin pulled out a third dress.

"Why are you in that one?" Liza questioned, cutting Robin off from her ramblings about her horrendous math teacher.

"For this." Robin stated, turning after she stood to show a leather skirt that Liza couldn't remember when or where she had gotten it. "And these. She revealed a pair of fishnet stockings that were still in their package.

"Uh, are you sure I can't wear. . . Jeans?" Liza's voice was uneasy as she eyed the combination.

"I'm absolutely sure!" Robin said, tossing them on the bed. "You're going to wear these, look hot as fuck and make Eddie drool so much he can barely sing!"

"I'm trying to be supportive, not distract him!" Liza exclaimed through laughter.

"You can do both! Are you attached to this shirt?" Robin asked, side tracking the conversation as she held up a Metallica shirt. It was old, fraying at the bottom and had a hole in the side. When Liza dismissed it as a sleep shirt, Robin didn't stick around to hear the rest of the sentence.

Liza's brows furrowed once again as she heard the distant sounds of Robin rummaging through something in the kitchen. She turned her eyes towards the skirt and fishnets, huffing out an exasperated breath. She was in no way insecure but she wasn't sure that she could pull off the look that Robin was creating for her. She never wore anything beyond her usual three staples and this was way out of her comfort zone. She didn't think she had gotten this dressed up for anything beyond funerals, save for the one time she wore a dress - that had been pulled out of the drawer and thrown to the side - to meet Steve's parents. Her thoughts were interrupted when Robin ran back into the room, a big smile on her face.

"Ta da!" Robin exclaimed as she revealed her handiwork. She had cut the shirt in half and now holes had been added, Liza could swear that Robin had also cut the collar off as well.

"Now I know why you wanted to know if I was attached to the shirt. You just left before I could tell you that Eddie might be." Liza said, grinning at the girl.

"I don't think he will care when he sees how hot you look. He'll go bonkers!" Robin dismissed Liza's statement. She grabbed the nearest item to fidget with before replacing Liza on the bed. It took her a moment to realize that the blonde was staring at her with raised brows. "It's nothing I haven't seen before, Leroy. Besides while you are insanely beautiful, you aren't my type."

"I take offence to that." Liza huffed, turning to look at Robin with the shirt she had been wearing clutched in her fist.

"You're offended that you aren't my type?" Robin questioned, rolling on to her side to focus on the conversation.

"Correct." Liza nodded. "I'm standing in front of you in my bra and you're saying I'm not your type?"

"Well maybe I should correct myself, since my type is kinda just. . . Women." Robin said, shrugging her shoulder. Liza let out a gasp and threw her shirt at her friend. "That's not what I meant and you know it! I'm not attracted to you like that because you're my best friend. Platonic with a capital P. Plus, I'm not even your type! Your type is men."

"My type may be men but if I was a lesbian, I'd date the fuck outta you." Liza grinned, walking over to the bed to grab the cropped shirt. She leaned over and placed a noisy kiss on Robin's cheek, pulling back to see the shocked look on her friend's face. "Why are you so surprised?"

"Well, given your track record, I don't see how I fit in that category." Robin huffed. Liza raised a brow as she pulled off her jeans and started to put on the fishnets.

"Oh, trust me. You're in a category all your own." Liza winked. Both girls dissolved into laughter as Liza finally pulled on the skirt. She held out her arms and spun around so Robin could get the full picture. "So, how do I look?"

"I would like to amend my statement again. I am very much attracted to you. Are you sure you aren't into girls?" Robin wagged her eyebrows at Liza. "I would be a way better boyfriend than Munson."

"If I ever switch teams, you'll be the first to know." Liza snorted then put her hands on her hips. "Seriously though, how do I look?"

"Stunning. Gorgeous. Fucking mind blowing." Robin rhymed off, moving off the bed to go towards Liza's makeup table where her jewelry box sat. "But, it's missing some finishing touches."

Liza allowed Robin to add whatever she felt was necessary. She giggled as Robin held up her fingers like a director before she spun Liza around to face the mirror. The blonde grinned at her reflection, turning side to side, appraising her appearance. Despite her earlier worries, she couldn't help but agree with Robin. She looked good, she looked hot, she felt hot. She couldn't stop herself from blowing her reflection a kiss.

"Eddie's gonna go bonkers when he sees you " Robin giggled, wrapping her arms around Liza's waist and resting her chin on the girl's shoulder. "I wouldn't be shocked if he drove you to his place instead."

"Oh shut up!" Liza exclaimed, pushing Robin's head lightly.

~x~

Eddie honked the horn to let Liza know he was there before settling back into his seat. He knew Robin was there since he had been the one who stopped them off, so he knew the blonde would be a few minutes before actually leaving her place. In the time he waited he zoned out and nervously chewed on his hair, thinking about tonight. It was the first time in months, years, that a gig felt like a big deal. If he was honest, the first time playing at the Hideout didn't have him nearly as anxious as this time. He worried that something could go wrong. That an amp would stop working, one of the guitars could break, he could forget the lyrics. It also didn't help that Liza would be in the audience and she could bear witness to each possible disaster.

Almost as if she could hear that Eddie was thinking about her, Liza appeared at the passenger side door and pulled it open. He was now given a full view of the blonde's outfit as she climbed into the vehicle. He didn't know what to focus his eyes on. Her fishnet covered legs that showed from beneath a leather skirt. The cropped shirt that he knew was once his own. The ring on her chain that further marked her as his or her face that now held smokier and darker makeup that she framed with wild curls that Eddie wondered if they were naturally that way or if she teased it. Now instead of nervous, Eddie was what could only be described as hot and very bothered. Liza was always the most beautiful girl in the world to him, he had written more than enough songs about her beauty but right now there was only one word he could come up with; Tempting.

"You gonna stare at me all night in my driveway or are we going to go so you can play a paid gig?" Liza questioned with a smirk, her voice snapping Eddie's roaming eyes up to her own.

Suddenly, Liza felt like the van was too hot. Eddie's gaze was burning her alive and she realised all too quickly that she would be more than okay with letting the flame consume her where she sat. It only became more intense when Eddie's stunned expression morphed into a look she only ever saw when their playful teasing came close to barreling over the line in the sand that they had drawn. Like the time she had been sat in his lap and pulled his hair, only to find herself flat on the bed with Eddie hovering over her with that exact look in his eye that almost had her begging him to do something. This time they weren't being playful and the line was now blurry in her mind. She could feel her heartbeat in her throat as he leaned closer to her, almost black eyes never once breaking from hers.

"I can do both." Eddie rasped, reaching a hand up to grasp her chin between his pointer finger and thumb. "Especially when we both know that you'll be watching me just as much. Isn't that right, Doll?"

Liza blinked slowly, nodding at his words. Her mind had been so caught up on surprising Eddie with her outfit and revelling in the reaction that she only just registered how he looked. Despite it being similar to what he usually wore, he seemed to have put more effort into it. He wore the one pair of jeans that had minimal rips in them, he wore a tight black shirt under his leather jacket and battle vest. He had switched his usual white sneakers for a pair of heavy combat boots. When Liza had dragged her eyes back up to Eddie's, she was shocked to finally notice the most glaringly obvious detail. Around the chocolate colored eyes of the boy in front of her, was black eyeliner making her heart skip in her chest.

"You're wearing eyeliner." Was all Liza could manage to say.

"Noticed that, have you?" Eddie chuckled, pulling back from Liza so he could start driving. "I've watched you do your makeup enough times, thought I'd give it a try."

"You look. . . Really fucking hot." Liza breathed out, crossing her legs since she couldn't kick them up on the dash. Eddie smirked as he glanced over at the blonde, loving that she was as affected by his change of appearance as he was hers.

As he drove, Eddie placed his hand on her thigh. It was something that he usually did when they were in the van but he didn't miss the fact that this time, she had stiffened at his touch. It took him a few seconds to clue in to why she reacted in that way. With the skirt and fishnets, his hand - that he usually rested on the fabric of her jeans - was basically touching bare skin. The already short skirt has ridden up and he had unknowingly used it as a measurement of where to place his hand. Which meant that he was almost at the top of her thigh, dangerously close to where her leg stopped. Deciding he was already playing in the deep end of their wave, Eddie wanted to push the boundaries a little bit more. He hooked his pointer finger through one of the holes in the fishnets, slowly rubbing circles into the soft skin of her inner thigh and dragging soft gasps from her burgundy lips.

~x~

Once they had reached the Hideout, Liza flew out of the van like a bat out of hell. She leaned against the side of the vehicle as she took a moment to call down her heartbeat and let the cool air chase away some of the heat on her skin. She reminded herself that even if it was fun to rile Eddie up, he still had to play a show and she couldn't distract him too much. After taking in a deep breath she straightened out her skirt, she met Eddie at the back of the van. He smiled at her as she stood beside him.

"Okay." Liza began. "Are you nervous?"

"With you here? Nah, I'm actually pretty calm." Eddie stated, smiling down at Liza. He wrapped an arm around her, pressing his hand on the small of her back to pull her up against his body. "You're my good luck charm."

"So you were always unlucky and nervous for your shows before me?" Liza teased despite the butterflies that had erupted in her stomach.

"I had you then, too." Eddie hummed, swaying them back and forth to a song in his mind. "Though it was me daydreaming you in the crowd."

"The groupie fantasy." Liza grinned, her cheeks heating up. Her mind going wild at the implications of his words.

"It's always been you." Eddie said, placing a kiss on her forehead. "I meant it when I said you were my dream girl."

"As much as I'd love to stand out here and hear more about me being your dream girl, we do have to head in." Liza sighed, pulling out of Eddie's grasp. He pretended to be upset about it until the blonde had begun to walk away, more than used to his antics by now.

Eddie followed behind Liza, practically drooling thanks to the swing of her hips. As they entered the back door of the Hideout, he kept his eyes locked on Liza. Maybe it was the outfit giving her an extra boost of confidence or the fact that Liza in any context was incredibly intoxicating but either way, Eddie was entranced by her. It didn't help that even under the dim light of the hallway, Liza still seemed to glow, she was angelic even in his cut up shirt.

"You coming?"

Something in Eddie snapped at her words, causing him to jog forward and grab Liza's wrist. He spun her around to face him, nothing the look of shock she had as his hands rested on her waist. He didn't give her a chance to question anything - or the chance for his spur of the moment confidence to fade - as he leaned down and brought her into a heated kiss. It pulled out a gasping moan from Liza that fuelled Eddie to back her against the wall. He gripped harder at her hips as she snaked her hands up his chest, one stopping over his heart while the other found its home buried in his hair.

Deciding that touching wasn't enough, Eddie pulled away enough to pick Liza up so she had to wrap her legs around his waist. She grinned wickedly as Eddie began to trail his lips down her neck, leaving marks in his wake. She didn't let him explore much further, grabbing a fistfull of his hair to bring his mouth back to her own. Eddie didn't complain, taking the opportunity to nip at her, earning him a giggle that died off into a moan when his hands slid slightly up the back of her thighs making his fingers dip under her skirt.

"Eddie." Liza sighed, her head now resting against the wall as he began to move back down her neck. "Eddie!"

Pulled from his daydream, Eddie blinked a few times to find Liza standing in front of him with a smirk and her neck free of his marks. His cheeks flushed as he realized that he had stopped walking and had just been staring off into space, something Liza had noticed very quickly. He opened and closed his mouth as he tried to formulate an excuse but came up empty. Liza raised a brow and crossed her arms.

"Sorry, got lost in thought." Eddie chuckled sheepishly.

"Uh huh, come on." Liza chuckled, grabbing Eddie's hand and interlocking their fingers to drag him into the main part of the bar.

They both stopped short when they came to the realization that this was alot more people than they had both anticipated. Now she wasn't the one leading Eddie around, he had stepped in front of her and held her hand from behind his back as he left her through the crowd of bikers. She looked around as she stuck close to him, eyeing the different types of people who had come to see Corroded Coffin's show. The age range is what threw Liza off the most. Men and women who were either old enough to be her grandparents or they looked only a few years older than her.

"There you guys are!" Gareth exclaimed as the pair came into view. "I was beginning to think Eddie had a nervous breakdown and wasn't going to show up."

"I don't think it was a nervous breakdown that caused them to be late." Jeff chuckled as he eyed Liza's outfit. "Taking Rockstars girlfriend a little too seriously, don't you think?"

"Oh, ha ha." Liza rolled her eyes.

She went to say more but someone bumped into her causing her to stumble forward a bit. She turned to yell at whoever had done it but found herself staring into the chest of Eddie instead. He placed a hand gently on her shoulder and turned her back to face their friends, staying behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. It was obvious to Liza that he was protecting her from anyone who wasn't them.

"Jesus, Liz. You clean up nicely." Gareth smiled at his friend.

"Keep your eyes to yourself, Emerson." Eddie stated, a warning evident in his voice.

"I wouldn't press your luck." Jimmy cautioned. "Unless you want to play tonight with two broken hands."

"Warning noted." Gareth nodded, shooting Liza a wink when Eddie had looked away.

The group stood together and chatted for a few minutes before Liza tried to excuse herself to go to the bar. She went to go alone but Eddie stepped from behind her and went to lead her through the crowd again. The blonde protested, saying that even if she was in a skirt, she could still fight a grown man if need be but Eddie didn't back down.

"I'm aware that your bite matches your bark, Doll. However, I don't get many chances to play protector, let me have this." Eddie stated, grabbing her hand lightly and brought it up to his lips to brush a kiss to her knuckles. "You can go back to being your usual tough self when I'm up on stage."

"Fine." Liza rolled her eyes fondly and followed closely behind Eddie.

Once they reached the bar, Liza immediately hopped on to a free stool. Earl brought her usual beer over, offering on to Eddie who politely declined. Eddie played bodyguard while the blonde and bartender talked about something he didn't pay attention to. He glared at every man that even looked in Liza's direction. It wasn't often he let his protective side slip through, he knew Liza was more than capable of taking care of herself but with her in that outfit, he figured she wouldn't mind being taken care of this time. In fact, despite her protests, he could see her revelling in it.

"Alright, you have to go up and start getting ready, Rockstar." Liza stated, tapping at Eddie's leg with her boot.

"Sweetheart is already tuned. All I have to do is plug her in and she's ready to go." Eddie stated, stepping closer to Liza so he could place a hand on her thigh.

"I don't doubt that." Liza chuckled, grabbing his hand and lifting it off of her. "But you are also insanely anal about Sweetheart and you're going to want to check either way."

"No, I'm fine." Eddie shook his head, playing with Liza's fingers. "I wanna stay with you for a little longer."

"Eddie. Stage. Now." Liza laughed, pushing him away lightly.

"Liza. No." Eddie shot back, a grin on his face.

"Go up on that stage right now or I'll go home after this instead of going to sleep in your bed." Liza raised her brows, a finality to her tone that Eddie knew meant she wasn't playing around.

"Fine, but, do me a favor?" Eddie asked, coming closer to Liza again so he could cup her face in his hands. She sighed dramatically but gestured for him to continue. "Stay here. At the bar. Don't move from this seat unless I'm beside you, or one of the guys."

"If it gets you up on stage, I'll stay here for the rest of my life." Liza said, smiling up at Eddie. He seemed to sigh in relief before placing two quick kisses to her forehead then ran off to the stage.

Liza smiled fondly after him, shaking her head slightly as she grabbed her bottle off the counter. She was always going to stay at the bar for the duration of the show. Despite the fact that she knew that if anyone tried to hurt her, she could handle herself. She had faced Demogorgons and Russians and came out alive after all. However she did feel a bit safer being close to Earl, she knew he would protect her if need be. So, she let Eddie believe it was his idea so he could focus on playing and not her.

As soon as Eddie started speaking, Liza turned to face the stage. It was the first time in a long time that the introduction speech was being told to people who had no clue who the band was. Liza studied the crowd, seeing a few confused faces looking up at the teenagers on stage while most seemed to be interested in what they had to say and play. She also noticed a few of the woman staring up at Eddie with flirty smiles and half lidded eyes. She was shocked to find that she didn't feel any bit of jealousy within herself. Maybe it was because she knew that Eddie wasn't actually, officially, hers and she held no claim to him. Or maybe, it was because she knew that at the end of the night, she would be the one in his bed.

Liza's eyes drifted back up to the stage as Corroded Coffin began to play. The first few chords seemed to win over the crowd as they let out whoops and cheers, giving her hope that by the end of the show, the band would have a brand new set of fans. She made a mental note to thank Jimmy and possibly get him something for his help with the setlist.

Like most nights, Liza kept her focus on Eddie. He seemed to be having the time of his life on the stage. While he played riffs and sang, a dazzling smile stayed on his face that had Liza's heart racing. His energy was at the highest she had ever seen, which was saying a lot since he always had enough to sustain a whole town. If he didn't need to be at the microphone, he would be bouncing around the stage. Headbanging with Jeff making his hair fly around, laughing in shock when Gareth flipped one of his drumsticks in the air and caught it mid song.

Liza felt the heat rise in her cheeks when Eddie had his eyes locked on to her during their cover of the Kiss song 'Love Gun'. It was like he was singing it to her, like he meant every word. It didn't help that he was practically undressing her with his eyes the entire time. She could only imagine how it was playing out in his mind. Especially when his eyes dragged down to her crossed legs, his lips twitching up in a smirk before dragging his eyes back up to her face with a darkened gaze. He was playing with fire, when Liza had given the okay for the song she had no idea that he would use it as an opportunity to make her squirm in her seat. When the song had ended, he shot Liza a wink while biting his lip before spinning to face Gareth.

"Hey, Liza!" Earl called over the sound of Jeff's guitar solo. She turned her head towards him to find him with a smile on his face standing beside someone. It was an older gentleman with a Captain's patch on his leather vest. "Some of the guys were wondering if it was possible to talk to the band after the set. Kinda like a meet and greet?"

"Oh!" Liza said in shock, her eyes widening a bit. She directed her attention on to the biker, snapping into her professional persona. "Of course! I'm sure the boys would love that."

"Great. Some of my guys play as well and they wanted to chat." The man said gruffly. He held out his hand for her to shake which she did eagerly. "You've got quite the band on your hands, miss."

"That I do." Liza beamed, glancing up to the stage. "That I do."

"Before I go back to my job." Earl stated when the man walked away. He pulled an envelope out of his back pocket and handed it to Liza. "Payment for tonight."

"Thank you." Liza said with a smile.

"It may also have a tip from some of the people here tonight." Earl grinned at the shock on Liza's face before slipping back behind the bar.

~x~

Watching the last few songs of the set, Liza became so absorbed by the energy that she hadn't noticed that someone had come to stand beside her. Even as the last chord rang out and the roaring applause from the crowd, she was still oblivious to them until they tapped her on the shoulder. Turning her head to find a man smiling at her. She took a moment to assess him, to see if he was a danger. He seemed unassuming as it was. He was young, closer to her age if she had to guess. He had long black hair that ended at his shoulders, sparkling grey eyes and a smile that would have most girls fawning over him. However, Liza wasn't most girls. She supposed in some world he was attractive to her, but in this one, no one could beat out Eddie.

"You seemed to enjoy yourself." The man commented, leaning against the bar beside her. "You liked them?"

"Yeah, they're my favorite band." Liza answered, taking a sip of her beer.

"Oh, that's cool. I'm Nicholas by the way, but you can call me Nicky." He stuck his hand out for her to shake. Liza placed her hand in his without a thought but instantly regretted it when he flipped it over and brought it up to place a kiss on her knuckles. She managed to hide her grimace as he was staring right into her eyes as he did. "I only let pretty girls like you call me."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Nicholas." Liza put emphasis on his name. What she thought would deter him, only seemed to intrigue him.

"Oh, playing hard to get." Nicholas chuckled, inching closer to the blonde. "I like to play games too."

"I'm not so sure you'll like the one you're playing right now." Liza sniffed, her eyes searching for Eddie. He was still wrapped up in talking with the bikers so she was on her own for now.

"You a local?" Nicholas asked, ignoring her words.

"You could say that." Liza huffed. She should have walked away by now, but she couldn't go to Eddie yet. So she stayed in her seat and resolved herself to the suffering of this conversation.

"What's your name, gorgeous?" Nicholas tilted his head, putting on a charming smile.

"None of your business." A voice came from behind Liza. One that had the spark in her eyes igniting into a blaze.

Liza felt Eddie wrap an arm around her waist, his hand resting against her stomach as he pressed himself against her back. She didn't need to see his face to know it was set in a hard mask, a face she had only seen once. She kept her eyes forward, taking in Nicholas' reaction to the new participant in their conversation. At first it seemed that he was unaffected by Eddie's presence but Liza was observant and spotted the tick of annoyance in his jaw.

"I'm sure she can speak for herself." Nicholas scoffed, looking at Eddie with disdain.

"She can, but I'm not so sure you would listen." Eddie shot back, taking the empty bottle out of Liza's hand and placing it on the bar.

"I don't see how this concerns you." Nicholas crossed his arms. He almost reminded Liza of Billy.

"Well besides the fact that I don't take well to people who can't tell when someone isn't interested in them." Eddie sighed, rolling his eyes. He stepped around Liza so he now stood beside her, pulling her into his body once again. "I really have a problem with people when they decide to try and take things that aren't theirs."

Eddie had been sceptical of Nicholas since he spotted him near Liza when he was up on stage. He didn't think too much into it at first, it was a full house after all and standing room was far and few between. However, he kept an eye on the two while he spoke to the bikers and his scepticism flew out the window and was replaced with a need to put as much distance between Liza and the man as possible and a desire to put his fist through his face.

"And she's yours?" Nicholas narrowed his eyes, not believing Eddie despite the scene in front of him. "You're his?"

"Yes." Eddie stated, taking his free hand to tilt Lizas head up so she was looking at him. He could see a slight smile on her face that suggested that she was enjoying this. "So, I'd appreciate it is you ran along and let me speak with my girlfriend."

Nicholas stared down Eddie for a few moments before finally getting the him that he was fighting a losing battle. He sent a tight lipped smile to Liza before disappearing into the crowd. Eddie turned back to look at Liza, his protective - and slightly jealous - demeanour slipping away to allow his usual soft eyes and goofy self back through. Lizas mind has a hard time accepting the change. She found the whole situation very attractive, especially when Eddie had brought her attention to him, making her mind hazy. She had gotten lost very quickly in the eyeliner rimmed possessive stare and grip he had on her. It took her and embarrassingly long time for her to realize that he was talking.

"Huh?"

"I said, the guys can get their money tomorrow. We are going home." Eddie chuckled as he slipped the envelope of money out of Liza's hand and into his coat pocket. He pulled her off the bar stool as she rolled her eyes. He could tell that she was going to scold him, tell him that he had to share her with the guys so he stopped her by placing a finger over her lips and smiled. "Nuh uh, not tonight. You're too pretty to share tonight. I want my girlfriend all to myself."

"You do realize that despite us riding the wave and that little display of possession, I'm not technically your girlfriend. . . Yet." Liza said, raising her eyebrows with a smirk as they made their way to leave the Hideout.

"Oh trust me, Doll. I'm very aware." Eddie grinned at her 'yet'. The blonde rolled her eyes again and began to walk down the hall but Eddie had grabbed her by her wrist to pull her to a stop. "But if you were. . ."

"If I was." Liza giggled as he dramatically spun her into his arms. She wondered if he would back down if she was looking at him.

"Then I would have kissed you right in front of that bastard to show him just how uninterested you were." Eddie hummed, running his thumb against her jaw.

"If I was your girlfriend." Liza said, trying to keep her breathing steady.

The words affected her more than she expected them to. She wasn't usually a big fan of people thinking they owned her but some times, in the right context, it had her heart racing and mind foggy. She couldn't help but wonder why he needed to wait for her to be his girlfriend to kiss her. He could have done so and she would have been overjoyed. However, she wasn't going to tell him that. She'd let him figure it out on his own.

"But you aren't, so I behaved myself." Eddie continued, leaning down closer to her face. His hand that was on her hip sliding up to rest on the bare skin exposed by the cropped top. "No matter how hard it is to do so, especially when you look like that."

"Just out of pure curiosity, what else would you do?" Liza asked, the words leaving her mouth faster than she could stop them. Eddie's lips pulled up in a smirk that rivaled the devil, his head tilting slightly as she spoke. "If I was your girlfriend."

Eddie took this moment to truly tease Liza. He slowly walked forward, making Liza take several steps backwards until she was pressed against the wall. He kept a hand on her skin while the other caged her in. Liza stared up at him, something in her stormy eyes fuelling his confidence to continue. Leaning down once again, he was now at eye level with her and able to feel her shuddering breaths against his lips.

"If you were my girlfriend, then I would tell you that the only thing that I have been able to think about all night is tearing those clothes off of you." Eddie's eyes were darkened and bore into every inch of her soul. Her breath caught in her throat and she was thankful that - with the little self restraint she still had - she was able to keep a moan at bay when he slipped his fingertips into the waistband of her skirt and squeezed her hip. "That I would take you home and make you scream my name so loud that we got the cops called on us."

"But I'm not your girlfriend." Liza whispered, barely able to focus or feel or think anything but Eddie and his words and the feeling of his hand on her skin.

"No, not yet, Doll." Eddie hummed, talking a step back so he was no longer crowding Liza. His hand twisting to slide down her arm and grab her hand. It was alarming how fast he could go from looking like the Devil to a sweet angel. "For now, I'm going to take you home and we are going to watch a movie that we will inevitably fall asleep halfway through while tangled under the sheets in a completely innocent way."

"Is anything ever innocent with you?" Liza asked, snapping back to reality.

"You wound me, Witch." Eddie gasped, dramatically placing his hand over his heart. "I am the picture of innocence."

"And I'm a pretty pink princess." Liza snorted, crossing her arms. "You are about as innocent as the villains you come up with for your campaigns."

"And you love it." Eddie cooed, winking at Liza as he tapped her nose.

"Do I?" Liza asked after pretending to think. Eddie gasped in shock before swooping down to throw her over his shoulder. "Eddie! I'm wearing a skirt!"

"Should have thought of that before!" Eddie laughed, walking down the rest of the hall. "Now you've lost walking privileges."

A/n : this one became really long and I am not sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.1K 42
Different Eddie Munson x fem reader.. aka y/n :) Please vote and make requests!! All rights for the characters belong to Stranger Things and the Duff...
37.3K 320 20
stranger things character short stories characters!! gareth steve Robin Dustin eleven/Jane will Jonathan Nancy eddie lucas Max Argyle Mike (y...
29.5K 402 24
sfw stranger things agere oneshots. requests permanently closed. no nsfw
6.7K 25 22
Originally: "Stranger things oneshots :)" reminder that I do take requests. And if you would like to make one please do it in the character dividing...