🖤 : Our Girl part one

"Y'know, I was thinking about something

"Y'know, I was thinking about something." Steve stated, pulling Liza a bit closer. The girl had only just gained the ability to think again after Steve had practically fucked her senseless so all she could do was hum out an acknowledgement. "Remember when we did that who knows Liza better game?"

"Vaguely." Liza nodded, looking up to Steve. "Why?"

"Well, do you remember when Robin revealed your little secret? The whole "our girl means a lot more" thing?" Steve continued. He watched as Liza thought and bit her lip before she nodded. "Well, what if. . . I would be okay with that happening?"

"I'm sorry, with . . . That happening? You mean like. . . A threesome?" Liza asked, she needed clarification. She never thought this would be a conversation she would have with Steve. "I mean, are you bringing this up because you are okay with it?"

"I mean. . . Yeah, a threesome is what I mean." Steve chuckled, tucking a piece of Liza's hair behind her ear. "And I am bringing this up because I'm okay with it. Is that something you still want?"

"Yeah, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't. I just never brought it up given our. . . history." Liza shrugged. She flipped onto her stomach now, running her fingers along Steve's arm.

"Then it's on the table, just gotta tell Eddie." Steve hummed, laying his head back on the pillow.

Liza grinned slightly as she thought of how to tell Eddie about it. They could just outright tell him or drop it slowly into a conversation. Both seemed like good options. However, Liza wanted to have a bit of fun with this. She was getting what she wanted but she wanted to drag it out as long as she could and she had a bit of information that she knew Steve needed to know in order for her plan to work.

"We could tell Eddie. . . or we could tease him to see how long it takes for him to break." Liza stated, bringing Steve's eyes back on to her.

"We could tease him?" Steve repeated.

"Well, I have it on good authority that he finds you pretty attractive too, big boy." Liza hummed, dancing her fingers up his chest to tap at his nose.

"Me? Bullshit!" Steve huffed.

It wasn't a secret that Eddie wasn't fully straight, he had told them as much when Robin had drunkenly blurted out that she was a lesbian. Eddie clinked his beer can against her glass of wine and said welcome to the club, stating that he didn't have a label and that he was attracted to whoever he was attracted to. Liza had already known that little fact about the boy but Steve hadn't and it took him a second to clue in to what Eddie had meant. Somehow it never occurred to him that Eddie could possibly include Steve in the whoever.

"Oh yeah, you. Now you don't have to tease him if you don't want to. I'm sure I can do it all by myself, but I think you being added in the mix would really mess with him a bit." Liza grinned, watching as Steve seemed to be tossing the idea in his brain. "Don't act like I haven't seen you checking him out when he comes home from work with his hair up and grease on his face."