Attitude

By throwaway345697

A girl with a bad attitude meets mafia man. (This story is over but I am updating with new chapters every onc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
The Hoe Chronicles chapter 1
The Hoe Chronicles chapter 2
The Hoe chronicles chapter 3
The Hoe Chronicles Chapter 4
The Hoe Chronicles Chapter 5

Chapter 4

2.6K 38 0
By throwaway345697

                    ~Thiago~

I heard some loud noise. Like banging, no a fight. That's what it is.

I walk around the corner and see what I was not expecting.
It was that girl getting jumped by Julie and her minions.

"Vanity's getting jumped"
"Vanity never lets anyone beat her up"
"Vanity isn't running though"
"Vanity-"

Her name is Vanity? Whatttt...?

"What the fuck are you doing!" I yell at Julie because why is she beating on her. She's already injured from falling out of the damn tree.

The rest of her minions run away and she's the only one left. She whispers something in Vanity's ear then Vanity slaps the white off of her.

Damn. I know that shit sting.

"Shut the fuck up. Don't speak to me bitch." She says with that attitude that she had since I got here.

While watching the scene unfold I found that oddly attractive. Now I wanna see her really in action fully recovered in a real fight.

Right after I finish day dreaming Julie then runs away and I turn to Vanity.

"What the fuck was that? What happened?" I ask.

"Are you fucking blind? Your bitch and her dogs jumped me" she says and she sound pissed.

My bitch...? Oh my god I'm gonna kill Rico. She is not my bitch.

"Why the fuck didn't you do anything? You just sat there and took it." I say now mad at how she could allow herself to be beat like that even after her recent injuries.

"Why are you mad? You weren't even touched. And get the fuck away from me. You're the reason this whole thing happened." She yells at me and starts limping away. I dont know why but that kinda hurt me.

Now I need to go find Rico. He is the reason this happened. Not me.

Once I find Rico in the hallway skipping class and talking to a girl I pull him away from her.

"Rico im not dating that girl anymore. Fuck trying to blend in that bitch is crazy" I tell him and he just sighs.

"Well excuse me for trying to help us blend in a little better. And I thought it would get your head out of Vanity's ass." He says and that caught me off guard.

"What the hell do you mean. I don't even talk to her" I say angrily. What makes him think that stupid shit?

"Thiago. You been staring at her since we fucking got here. And you asked her to show you around the school. She didn't even do that. She doesn't give a damn about you." He says. I didn't even notice I was staring like that.

"She doesn't give a damn about you"...

"And need I remind you. That girl has what we need. So you have to date her. If yall break up you're gonna make this so much harder for us" he's got a point.

"Why don't you date her then?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Hell no. That's all you" he's so lucky he's my right hand man and my best friend. I would've killed him by now. I'm supposed to be in charge of this one. 

I start walking to my next class and decide to wait by her bike so I can talk to her. I can't say much but I can at least try.

—————————————
                   ~Vanity~

As I'm limping out the school and towards my bike and I notice him standing there.

"Hey kid get away from my bike" I tell him.

"I have a name" he says

"I don't give a fuck about your name. Move so I can leave" I try to walk around him and he moves in front of me so he's still in my way. 

"I'm Thiago." He says. He has a really cool name but he still needs to get the fuck out of my way.

"Hey Thiago. Can you move now?" I ask him and he's still standing there.

"You can't drive your bike in the condition you're in. Let me drive you" he offers and my eyes go a little wide.

"You're out of your rabid ass mind if you think I'm gonna let you drive my bike." I say then He laughs and pulls out his car keys.

"No im talking about in my car. So what do you say?" He asks me.

He's so friendly. Why? It doesn't make sense.

"I can't leave my bike here alone. Thanks for the offer but the answer is no." I manage to step around him this time and get on my bike. And he gets on right behind me.

"What the fuck!  What do you want from me" i exasperate and he seems to find this amusing and he starts laughing.

What the fuck is funny? I don't see or hear shit funny.

I turn on my bike and go as fast as I can but not to the exit and I drift around a corner and then come to an abrupt stop. Then I turn my head so I'm half facing his way.

"Get your ass off my bike and go home." I say and he's looks fucking terrified.

Good

"How did you know this was my car?" He says breathing a little heavy.

"You showed me the keys idiot. And who else would come to school in a got damn Shelby mustang?" I say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. He slowly gets off the bike and stands by his car. I get my helmet out of the back and put it on and drive away.

About 15 minutes later I get to the house but this time I don't park down the street and I go through the front door.

He's sleeping... more like passed out drunk. That's a good thing. 

I quietly go upstairs and grab my guitar put the strap on so it's hanging from back and slowly and quietly get back in my bike and drive to my fort.

When I get there I play my guitar for about 30 minutes humming my favorite songs.

After about 30 minutes of play the guitar I decide to do my nighttime workout routine. I take off my shirt leaving me in my sports bra and some shorts. I start with push ups.

As soon as I get to about 25 someone is knocking on my door. But I know exactly who it is.

"Thiago. Go away. Go home." I say and instead of doing that he just comes in. When he sees me his eyes start to wander. Everywhere. Then he finally snaps out of it and says,

"Why are you working out in that condition? You're gonna hurt yourself more." He says I completely ignore what he says. I sit down on the floor and my eyes are glued to his waistband. He notices this and looks down wondering what I'm looking at.

"Can I see one of your guns?" I ask him still staring at him. And he looks at me with confusion.

"No. Why?" He says getting a bit defensive. He probably thinks I'm trying to disarm him so I can do something to him.

"Because i wanna see one." I say and apparently that wasn't a good enough reason for him.

"I'm not giving you any of my guns" he says and I sigh.

I just wanna hold one...

"Come on now. You need to rest. How are you even working out with your injuries?" He asks me genuinely concerned.

"It doesn't hurt after a while. And I need to get stronger. Stay in shape." I say and he looks at my body again.

"Well you definitely are in shape..." he says and I smile and almost laugh. I can't remember that last time I ever did that.

"Avert your eyes boy." I put my shirt back on. "And fine. I won't do anything else tonight." I say and lay down on my prison rock with my guitar.

"How did you actually fall out of a tree?" He asks me after a minute.

"What...? What do you mean?" I ask almost trying to play dumb but trying to figure out if I should.

"With the way you came to school there was no way you just fell."

"Fine I was pushed. But it doesn't matter anymore." I say and lay back down.

"Who did that?"

"It's not your problem. Just leave it" and with that he decides not to ask anymore questions.

"You should leave now." I tell him and that's what he does without saying anything.

—————————————

(A/N- I'm not gonna edit this over so if u see a mistake comment pls so I can fix it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.8K 33
Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Girl finds out boy is last in line to a mafia legacy. All hell breaks loose.
8.8M 229K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
38.1K 1.1K 9
What happens when the mafia king's son falls for the new mysterious girl who seem to have more to her than she's letting on? But she couldn't be that...
85.8K 1.5K 34
Two different people from two different worlds but they share something in common. A girl who is trying to forget about something in the past. She le...