Going Undercover With a Yikver

By Anonymouswriter4u1

I need that promotion. So what if I have to pretend to be a whore? So what if I have to prance around in litt... More

1. The assignment
2. His whore
3. The couple in the penthouse suit
4. Birthday gift
5. Not my type
6. Hidden body parts
7. Massages
8. Pretty face
9. Protective partner
10. Powerful
11. Decoding
12. The boss
13. Murderous
14. Frozen
15. Promotion
16. One more
18. Just friends
19. Coward
20. Jupiter
21. Official Partners
Epilogue
Future book - question mark

17. No Pressure

869 30 0
By Anonymouswriter4u1

First of all, formal apology for taking forever. I know first hand how much waiting for updates sucks. I've written a few chapters and I should be done with the story soon. I'll upload a few tonight and then more this week. Thank you to everyone that has voted and those few comments I saw!!!! And for those who have even taken the time to read my story! I was re reading it the other day to get the flow going before I continued writing and omg the writing can use some help hahaha (I'll edit it after I finish the entire story). Anyways enjoyyyyy :))))))

***********************************************

"No," I groan, pushing the hands at my face away. A voice pushes through the fogginess clouding my mind as I'm stirred awake. "Go away."

"Shiloh." The voice is louder, a hand caresses my cheek before ripping the sheets off my body and I almost begin to cry.

"Shiloh, wake up we need to go!" The urgency in the voice finally has my eyes squinting open, the light coming from the lamps in the room almost have me closing them again but not before I catch a glimpse of Zias's worried face.

"What's wrong?" I wake with a jolt, my head pounding from being woken so suddenly mid heavy sleep.

"Vaughn called, they decoded most of the emails." Zias grabs his phone from the nightstand and hands it over to me. I sit up and begin to read. "The emails are between Gianno and Pete Kallington."

My brows furrow. "Pete Kallington?"

"He's the head of National Security."

"What?" I'm fully awake now. "What does the head of National Security have to do with Gianno?"

"The emails have been going back and forth for years now, they started with the Ravens last boss, Gianno's cousin David. All this time he's been the Ravens info man, it's how they grew so fast and how Gianno made a name for himself so quickly. Pete has been giving him secret information, giving them the upper hand in exchange for money, he's a mole. Vaughn wants Gianno in custody by tonight."

The clock on the nightstand reads 11:34 p.m. I had been asleep for only about an hour. "Why tonight?"

"The National Security has already been informed, they've given Vaughn direct orders to capture Gianno and Pete at around the same time to prevent either men from sending out warnings to each other. They're sending more agents our way as we speak. The National Security moves quickly, Vaughn brought us some time but we need to hurry."

I shoot out of bed, rushing to the bathroom to clean myself from the dry cum I'm sure is still on my body. Except when I look down, I see it's already been cleaned. "Have you been awake this whole time? Why didn't you wake me?"

Zias grabs my dress from earlier and hands it to me. "I tried but you're one heavy sleeper. You kept pushing me away," he says with a light chuckle. "Put that back on, we need to go back and see Gianno again."

"You sure he's going to want to see us?"

He shoves his button down shirt into his pants, not bothering with his tie and belt which remain on the bedroom floor. He takes his phone and shows it to me before calling an unsaved number and putting it on speaker.

After a few rings the call is finally answered. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Kal?" I whisper low enough for only Zias to hear.

He nods before taking a seat on the edge of the bed and putting on his shoes. "Kal, listen, I'm sorry. I know us leaving like that was wrong but Samara was hurt, she doesn't like being mistreated and I had to look after her. I'm sure you can understand?"

"I do understand, Zhayn, but you could have at least warned me about you leaving. When Gianno realized you two left, he ripped me a new one. He already thinks I'm a shitty handman, now he thinks even less of me. You put me in a bad situation."

"I know and I'm sorry but let me make it up to you. Samara just needed to cool off, she's good now. We're both good and we wanna meet Gianno again, this time not just to buy the diamond."

My pulse spikes as I pick up on what he's saying.

Kal is silent for a long moment. "I'll see what I can do. Give me a minute." He ends the call. Zias and I look at each other, worry edged in our gazes. If this doesn't work we'll have to go in person and beg Gianno to see us. We'll have to do anything possible to get his location and give Vaughn the opening needed to get the other agents in.

No pressure.

***

30 minutes later and were being led back up the stairs and down the hallway leading to Gianno's office, thankfully he was still here. The party is still in full swing, we gave Vaughn a description of the room so the agents know where to go when they ambush the place.

Our job is to get Gianno trapped and secluded so he can't run away and so that his men can't reach him once they notice what's going on. Once we give Vaughn the okay, the other agents at Pete's home will arrest him. Capturing Pete will be ten times easier than Gianno who's surrounded by his men.

"Remember, if you don't keep him satisfied, there's nothing I can do for you then," Kal reminds us before knocking on the office door.

Zias pats him on the back. "Thank you, Kal. you won't regret it."

The door is opened and inside, behind his desk, sits an angry looking Gianno with a large cigar in between his lips.

Becoming Samara right now is difficult. There's a lot riding on us and if we mess this up, it'll be a catastrophe.

Gianno let's out a puff of smoke as we step into the room. Kal gives us one final glance before closing the door and leaving us inside with Gianno and two of his men. "You're back."

Zias nods then grabs me by the elbow and shoves me forward. I lower my eyes. "I'm sorry about before. It was wrong of me to react that way. But..." I slowly raise my eyes. " I'd like to make it up to you." I hold back the vile wanting to burn my throat and step forward until I'm right in front of his desk. "If you'd let us."

His eyes roam my body as he takes another puff. "Us?" he asks with curiosity.

Zias steps up behind me. He sweeps my hair away from my shoulder and leans down to place a single kiss on my neck. "We heard you like to watch."

This catches Gianno's attention. He regards us as Zias continues kissing my neck.

"Follow me." He gets up and walks to a door, the same one he had come out of when we had first stepped in his office earlier. He places a code into the lock and it opens, revealing a dimly lit room. His men take place right outside the door. "Give us 30 minutes," he tells them then faces us. "After you."

Zias hesitates for a moment before grabbing my hand and leading me into the room. A chill passes over me as I get a good look at the BDSM style room. There are leashes and whips on the walls, cuffs and toys on shelves, and in the middle of the room is a four post bed with a couch facing it. This man gives BDSM a bad rep.

Gianno takes a seat on the couch and crosses his legs. He gestures towards the bed and sits back, taking another puff. "I've seen many Yikver's with humans before but I gotta say, I'm excited for this. You two look like you're worth watching. Don't make me regret this, I don't give second chances often."

"Thank you," I tell him even as I want to stab him.

"Don't thank me just yet, sweetheart. On the bed, both of you. I want it hard and rough."

Zias raises his chin towards the door. "Door's still open."

"And it will remain open. My men like to listen."

A muscle on Zias's forehead twitches. "We'll do this for you, not them."

We can't exactly knock Gianno out with his men within hearing distance where they can easily alert the others.

Gianno's face hardens, his teeth snarling as he reaches inside his jacket and pulls out a gun. "I'm giving you a second chance. I should have killed you both for leaving like that, for insulting one of my men, for daring to come back here. Instead I accept your offer for forgiveness and now you think you can set the rules?" He aims the gun at me and Zias's eyes darken. "Get on the bed and fuck her pussy hard and rough, or I'll kill her and then you."

I extend my hand for Zias to take and force a soft smile on my face. "Come on, Zhayn, let's show him what we can do."

Gianno nods. "Listen to your bitch." My gaze hardens but Gianno doesn't catch it as he watches Zias for his reaction.

Zias's eyes find mine and I give him a nod, letting him know it's alright. He takes my hand and leads me to the bed.

Our eyes are locked as he lowers me back onto the soft silk of the covers. His hand strokes my cheek. "It's going to be okay," he whispers.

"I trust you," I whisper back. Then his eyes soften before his mouth claims mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
5.6M 197K 72
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson, reject you Lily Kim as my mate" "...D...