Secret Desire {Jeff The Kille...

By Princesspastel8

se·cret /ˈsēkrət/ adjective not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others. noun something that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen 🔞
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen 🔞
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone🔞
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty 🔞
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree🔞
Chapter Thirtyfour🔞
Chapter Thirtyfive🔞TW
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Forty: TW
Chapter Fortyone: TW
Chapter Fortytwo
Chapter Fortythree
Chapter Fortyfour
Chapter Fortyfive
Chapter Fortysix
Chapter Fortyseven
Chapter Fortyeight🔞
Chapter Fortynine
Chapter Fifty🔞
Chapter Fiftyone
Chapter Fiftytwo
Chapter Fiftythree
Chapter Fiftyfour
Chapter Fiftyfive
Chapter Fiftysix
Chapter Fiftyseven
Chapter Fiftyeight
Chapter Fiftynine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixtyone
Chapter Sixtytwo
Chapter Sixtyfour
Chapter Sixtyfive
Chapter Sixtysix
Chapter Sixtyseven
Chapter Sixtyeight
Chapter Sixtynine🔞
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventyone🔞
Chapter Seventytwo
Chapter Seventythree
Chapter Seventyfour
Chapter Seventyfive
Epilogue
Author's notes
Bonus: Helen & Eboni
Bonus: Valentine's Day Mishap🔞

Chapter Sixtythree🔞

305 12 11
By Princesspastel8

Third POV

BEN sighs, giving the two a quick glimpse before disappearing. BEN isn't sure if he should be worried for Eboni or not. The link look-a-like knows how Jeff can be, but he's never seen him be this obsessed nor possessive over anything let alone anyone- not even smile dog. By this point Slenderman will welcome Eboni with open arms. The question is, would that be a good thing or a bad thing? Time will time. Nor now BEN will wait on the top of the mansion, grumbling how he's more useful than being so guard dog.

Jeff is quick to force Eboni against the wall, licking his lips as he stares down at her. Her lips, her sweet plum lips. They always taste like strawberries. The killer never knew he'd love the flavor so much until kissing Eboni for the first time. Even now, with their lips connected he can still taste the faintness of sweet strawberries lingering on his tongue. He slides his tongue in, locking it around hers as he sucks roughly.

But this isn't enough, it'll never be enough. Kissing her is close to heaven, but he wants to be closer to it- inside it, maybe even get a better taste of it. The smiling killer lowers himself down, gripping her hips and lifts Eboni up, making her squeak.

"Legs on my shoulder."

"B-But I might-"

"Dont argue with me now. I got you princess, now do it."

Eboni gulps nervously, placing her legs on his shoulders- her body now resting against the wall. She looks around the room, getting a great view of her family's lifeless bodies scattered around. She fills her eyes begin to well with tears, quickly averting her eyes. She couldn't look at them- she can't look at them.

Jeff clicks his tongue, displeased with her reactions. He wants her to look at them. He wants her to relish on the work she's done. She did this, she planned everything flawlessly. She should feel proud not ashamed, but he'll fix that. He'll get her so high on pleasure that the mere sight of them will bring nothing but a smile. He'd be on his knees between her legs some other time- but not today, maybe not ever. He kinda enjoys this position.

The killer looks in between her legs, licking his lips at the sight of her soaking thong. He can't help his mouth watering from the sight alone. Jeff moves his get closer, Eboni dress wrising. The killer licks against her thong, making the teen's body taste. Jeff groans, forcing her thong to the side with his tongue.

Jeff's tongue drives deep inside, the taste making his eyes roll. Eboni gasps, her legs tightening around his head on impulse. The taste, the warmth of her thighs pressed against the sides of his head- buried. More. He still wants more. The killer swirls his tongue, thrusting it in and out of her quickly- needing more of her sugary taste.

Eboni whines and whimpers, withering against the wall. She grips his hair tightly, feeling the heat building- close to snapping. So close, she feels so close. Jeff pulls his tongue out, licking up her folds to her clit. He probes at it mercilessly, wanting to bring Eboni to the edge.

And he does.

"Jeff!~" he moans out, cumming onto his face.

But Jeff doesn't stop. He moves to shove his tongue back inside her, marveling at the taste- savoring every last drop. Though it's not enough. He needs more, more of Eboni- more of this pleasuring high. He keeps his head deep between her legs as he quickly moves his hands to undo his zipper and allow his long girthy length to spring free.

Jeff reaches to grip her hips, Eboni's legs falling from his shoulders as he slowly lowers her down- lining her cunt to his length. Eboni's takes the time to look at the killers face. His lips & chin stained with her release, his hooded sapphire eyes showing his lust for her. More...she wants more too.

The smiling killer can't wait any longer. When aligned, he shoves himself deep inside- both of their heads leaning back at the incredible feeling. The further he moves inside, the more she clenches around him. When fully buried, Jeff closes his eyes- trying to keep himself from cumming right then and there. She's just-

"So tight...you're so wet...fuck.."

"D-Daddy...please I-"

The term seems to snap Jeff out if his trance and begins drilling into Eboni, his thrust quick yet rough. Eboni gasps, wrapping her legs and arms around him. She cries out, gripping onto him for dear life.

"J-Jeff! Please- slow down! I-I can't~"

"You can, and will. That's it- holy shit! Keep crying for me princess~"

And she did, crying out his name over and over again. Jeff couldn't help but laugh through his shameless moans. "Look at this! Look at us, I guess I am fucking you senseless right in front of your family- shit!~"

Eboni can feel her mind drift to a place full of nothing but the pleasure only Jeff can give. She relishes in his rough-ness, feeling the heat build up down below once again. She clings onto him, begging for release. Jeff moves his hands to grab a handful of her ass, thrusting in her a few more times before-

"Fuck I'm gonna- shit princess go ahead-" he leans down, whispering in her ear. "Cum for me."

Eboni does, moaning out- toes curling and eyes rolling back. Jeff releases inside, spurring curses and deep groans. He stays inside her for a moment, feeling his length spring back to life. Of course one round isn't enough. Hell, two wouldn't do it either. The killer pulls out, forcing the girl onto her knees.

He licks his lips, the taste of Eboni still lingers. He looks down at Eboni, his dick resting against the teen's face. He twitches at the sight, moving a hand to test on top of her head. The killer uses his other hand to force her lips apart and mouth open.

"Lick me clean princess."

Eboni in her daze swallows him whole, her tongue circling and lapping. Jeff clenches his jaw, grabbing a fist full of her hair- her fuzzy white headband long gone. The killer has to kei himself from busting another load into her mouth. He wasn't excepting her to take him fully inside. Her whines for more aren't making it better. The sight of her tears, mascara running down her cheeks, has hollowed out, and lips swollen- the sight is almost enough for him to cum, almost.

"Stop. Pull back and stand up." He said through clench teeth, his veins bulging on his arms, hands, and length.

Eboni pulls back with a 'pop'. She licks her lips, tasting herself and his pre. The teen stands, Jeff picking her up and throws her over his shoulder. He grins, slapping her ass a few time. Jeff walks over to the elevator, clicking the second floor button. He walks in once the door opens, the door closing behind.

"Daddy? Why are we-?"

"I don't think you're there yet. You gotta see just how cute you look with your brains fried."

The elevator opens, the killer stepping out and kicks the door open to the first room. He knew who this room belonged to. He bets that shitty aunt would be rolling around in hell if she knew what he's about to do in here- with her niece.

He pushes the door open to the bathroom, his smile stretching at the sight of the full body mirror mounted onto the wall. Jeff puts Eboni down, making her face the mirror as he unzips her dress- watching it fall to the ground. The killer pulls his pants down, kicking them to the side and pulls his black hoodie over his head. He puts the band he used to keep his hair up around his wrist, his hair falling down to his shoulders.

"Look at us...look at you.." Jeff whispers, removing her bra and pulling her thong to the floor. "You're so cute...so fucking hot." The killer lifts her left leg, resting the back of her knee over his arm. He lines himself up, slowly shoving himself inside. "Watch it go in. Look at it bulge through- fuuuck, yeah keep clenching me."

This is to much, to embarrassing, being forced to watch herself- to watch this. "Lean forward, fuck- just like that~" Jeff moans.

The killer thrust his hips slowly, watching Eboni's face twist into a look he's comes to used to Jack off too when she isn't around. Her plum lips shaped into a 'O', her eyes rolling, drool slipping pass her lips and down her chin. The way her pussy clenches when he hits her g-spot, he won't speed up- he wants Eboni to watch her face change with each thrust. He wants her to witness her own mind melt, her will break, and her entire being completely bow to him.

He uses his other hand to raise Eboni's head, gripping her jaw- making the girl watch every single thing. "Look at that dumb down pretty face. I know princess, I know you feel so good- don't you?"

"Y-Yes...yess~"

"No one else can make you feel this good- right?" He questions, hand now around her throat- squeezing lightly.

"N-No! No one else!"

"Who do you answer to?"

Eboni gulps, her mind to empty to answer. "I-I...I don't-"

Jeff clicks his tongue, stopping his movements which makes the girl whine in need. "I asked you a fucking question. Now be my good little fleshlight and answer me-"

"Jeff...Daddy...my daddy- I only listen to him...only listen to daddy~"

"That's it...see? It wasn't that hard. Wanna cum princess? You wanna cum for me?"

"Yes! Yes..yes please!" Eboni begs, eyes focus on Jeff's from the mirror.

The killer moves his hand from her throat, traveling down to her clit. His thrust are still slow- yet rough, snapping his hips back and forth while aggressively rubbing at her clit. He trails kisses up and down her neck, sucking on one of her hot spots while pitching her clit in between rubs.

"Cum for daddy."

Eboni does on command, crying out as her body twitches from her release. She clenches around Jeff but he holds back. There's something else he wants to do, wants to see Eboni try to do in her fucked out state. The killer pulls out, lowering her leg but lifts her up- making the girl wrap her legs around him.

Jeff grins at the sight of Veronika's perfectly made bed. He moves to lay on his back- placing Eboni on top of him. The girl is to high on pleasure to know the position their in. He slaps her ass, knocking a bit of sense back into place.

"Wha...where?"

"Hop on it princess. Getting inpatient here."

"B-But daddy I ca-"

"Oh you can't? That's to damn bad, because you will. Now get on." Jeff demands.

Eboni pouts, placing her hands on his chest- moving to lower herself down onto him. She gasp, his thrown back as she digs her nails into his chest. Jeff hisses, enjoying it- though he becomes annoyed when she doesn't start moving, so he slaps her ass to make her work.

The teen tries her best, her legs shaking in pleasure- her eyes lided. Eboni is struggling to foucs on her moments, just chancing a high shes struggling to reach by herself. She whines as she continues, about to crumble- but Jeff is enthralled. Watching her tits bounce, her body tremble above him, her cheeks rosy with blush and embarrassment, her tongue hanging from her mouth as she pants like a kitten in heat. How can he not want to humiliate her more?

"Daddy...daddy please- please! I-I can't, please~"

"Oh daddy please make me cum! Fill me more with your cum! Oh daddy I can't- please!" He said mockingly, laughing. "You're so pathetic, you know that? Crying out for me to take control again. You love it when I dominate you in everything- don't you? Fucking admit it and I might do just that."

Eboni whines more, her moans broken and horse. She tries to get her words out, but the sentences aren't forming- nothing but gibberish. Jeff laughs, reaching up to grab her throat and squeezes tightly.

"Oh daddy I can't even answer! My brain is to high on dick to speak! I'm to much of a pathetic little bratty slut to ride my daddy's dick!" He mocks, grabbing her hips with his other hand and thrust up into her harshly- making Eboni scream.

"Please daddy, I'm such a drooling little mess right now- please fuck me! Please make me cum!" Jeff continues to mock, thrusting up into her rapidly.

"Yes! YES!~" Eboni cries out shamelessly, trying to match his movements but fails.

"I control you. I fucking own you. Don't I princess?"

"Yes! Yes- oh god yes!~ yours..all yours- forever~"

Eboni smiles, tears running down her face. The pain she felt before vanished without a trance. Jeff, all she feels is Jeff. All she needs is him. Who cares how her life will play out now? Jeff will guide her, point her in the direction he believes she should go. And she'll follow him, do as he says- answer to him without a second thought. No one is more important than Jeff, and no one ever will be.

The smiling killer never knew he needed something like this, someone like her. Devoting themselves to him, trusting him in full- with no worry nor doubt. It's odd how full his heart feels, he can feel the change- the change he's been trying to pull out of Eboni. Their breathing in sync, heartbeats matching, souls intertwining, becoming one. The twisted smile on Eboni's face is enough to make him burst.

"Fuck! Ah fuuuuuck!~ Eboni- shiiiit!"

Eboni cums once again, losing count on how many times she came today. The girl crumbles onto his chest, seemingly melting into him. Both lay there, still stick in their blissful states of ecstasy. Jeff sits up, still bottomed out inside of her. He holds the girl close to his chest, running his fingers through her messy hair. This makes her curl further onto him, wrapping her arms around him.

Jeff moves his hands to her cheeks, pulling her face back to look at her. He doesn't speak, only stare- taking in every single detail of Eboni's face. These honey brown eyes that holds so many emotions, her smart mouth that spurts so much shit yet manages to make him smile and swell his heart with warmth, her long lashes that flutter whenever she looks his way, her laugh that makes his heart leep to his throat- Jeff never once thought his heart could be capable of desiring someone....this much.

"You're mine...you'll always be mine, do you under-"

"Yes. Yes daddy. All I need is you, no one else comes before you. Jeff...will always be my first and forever my last.." she whispers, leaning into his touch.

His heart flutters again, eyes softening- only for Eboni. "....C'mere princess-"

He pulls her forward, locking their lips together. He's rough at first, but her tiny whimpers causes him to soften up yet again. He wraps his arms around her waist, squeezing her tightly as he moves his lips sensually- deepening their bond even further. When out of breath, he pulls back- nibbling her lips for a bit. Both try to catch their breath, staring fascinatingly at the other.

Neither of them ever thought that all they needed, all they ever wanted- would be right in front of them.

°

°

°

°

Please comment and leave a vote, it really helps a lot! And as always stay safe💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.9K 26
Basically, you're 18. You were homeschooled your entire life but you were fine with that, you preferred to be alone. Your parents never cared to spen...
552 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...
45.9K 848 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
130K 4K 67
Previously known as: What makes you Beautiful. --- Every home is supposed to be safe. A place of security to create and keep memories. It's the pe...