PAW Patrol: Pupocalypse.

By Superfan2600

DISCLAIMER: BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS, YOU MIGHT HAVE READ THE TRAILER I PUBLISHED. IF NOT, FIND IT BEFORE RE... More

Chapter 2: The Surprise for Chase
Chapter 3: A Dastardly Plan
Chapter 4: The Attack
Chapter 5: Aftermath
Chapter 6: The Return of A Tyrant
Chapter 7: A Couple Pups vs Clone
Chapter 8: The Return of the Son of Victoria
Chapter 9: An Escape Attempt
Chapter 10: The Infiltration into The Trap
Chapter 11: The Final Battle (part 1)
Chapter 12: The Final Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 13: The Final Battle (part 3)
Chapter 14: A Ton of Miracles
Chapter 15: The End

Chapter 1: An Unholy Alliance.

533 3 3
By Superfan2600

The lair is dimly lit, filled with nefarious characters - Mayor Humdinger, his mischievous kitties, his scheming nephew Harold, Sid Swashbuckle, accompanied by his loyal pup Arrby, Ladybird, the cunning Copycat, Humdinger's henchmen Butch and Ruben, Claw, and the devious Victoria Vance. The atmosphere is tense as they await the arrival of their leader, Sweetie.

Mayor Humdinger: Why are we gathered here, anyway? This better be good, or I swear, Sweetie's going to hear about it.

Harold Humdinger: Yeah, if that spoiled pup broke us out of our respective jails, it better be for something worthwhile.

Victoria Vance: (sarcastically)Oh, I'm sure it'll be a delightful adventure. Who wouldn't want to follow Sweetie into the jaws of danger?

Copycat: (smirking)I'm only here for the chaos. Let's hope Sweetie doesn't disappoint.

The tension in the underground lair intensifies as Sweetie, the mastermind behind this assembly, steps forward. She eyes each villain with a mix of disdain and calculation.

Sweetie: Well, well, well. Look who decided to join the party. You bunch of failures.

The villains exchange uneasy glances, unsure of how to react to Sweetie's taunts.

Sweetie: (mockingly) Let's have a little trip down memory lane, shall we?

Sweetie turns to Humdinger, the bumbling mayor with grand ambitions.

Sweetie: Humdinger, my dear mayor. You've managed to fail both in Adventure City and Adventure Bay. How long have you been the pups' supposed nemesis? And what do you have to show for it?

Humdinger squirms uncomfortably, avoiding eye contact.

Sweetie: Then there's Copycat. The mimic who can copy nearly every pup's power. And yet, he couldn't manage to defeat those pesky pups. What does that say about your prowess, Copycat?

Copycat scowls but remains silent, knowing the truth in Sweetie's words.

Sweetie: Ladybird, the solo type. Always on her own, yet never victorious. Maybe it's time to consider a team, don't you think?

Ladybird narrows her eyes, clearly not enjoying Sweetie's critique.

Sweetie: Now, Victoria Vance. Supposedly the smartest among us. Electricity coursing through your veins, one of the most powerful abilities in history. And still, you find a way to fall short.

Victoria Vance grits her teeth, visibly irritated by Sweetie's analysis.

Sweetie: Ah, Sid Swashbuckle. The pirate who managed to capture the Sea Patroller, even enslaved Marshall. Quite the accomplishment. Yet, here we are, your victories amounting to nothing.

Sid Swashbuckle shifts uncomfortably, a shadow of his former bravado.

Sweetie: (smirking) You see, my dear comrades, it's time we rethink our approach. The pups have thwarted us time and time again, and I, for one, am tired of being on the losing side. We need a plan. A foolproof plan that will finally rid us of those meddling pups.

The villains exchange uneasy glances, realizing that Sweetie may have a point. The lair is filled with a newfound determination to overcome their past failures.

Harold Humdinger:  You know, I've been doing some thinking. It's not just any pup that's the problem. It's mainly one in particular. Chase.

Suddenly, Sweetie's eyes narrow, and a low growl escapes her lips. She snatches a dart from a nearby table and hurls it at a picture of Chase, joining a collection of darts already lodged in his face.

Sweetie: (snarling) That goody-two-shoes pup. Always getting in the way of our plans.

The other villains nod in agreement, their frustration evident. Sweetie paces back and forth, contemplating her next move.

Sweetie: Chase thinks he's the hero, the one who always has to save the day. Well, it's time we turn the tables on him. We need a plan, a scheme that will finally bring that pup to his knees.

Victoria raises an eyebrow.

Victoria Vance Why that scrawny German Shepherd, Chase? What makes him the bane of our existence?

The room falls silent, and everyone looks at her with faces looking like they're saying "Don't underestimate him."

Harold Humdinger: (vengeful) Oh, you see, he bested my Mighty Pup Rounderupper. My ultimate creation, a gigantic mechanical marvel! But Chase managed to outsmart it.

The villains exchange glares, still harboring resentment for the daring pup.

Mayor Humdinger: And let's not forget, Butch and Ruben actually captured him once. (His henchmen stand proudly) But later, he proved that he was capable of doing a Tom Cruise-level stunt. He escaped, thanks to them not preventing it. (The henchmen drop their heads in sorrow)

Humdinger mimics a daring jump, referencing the iconic moment in the fIrst PAW Patrol movie when Chase saved Ryder.

Copycat: (with a sly grin) When I first fought those pups, they were figuring out how to upgrade their powers. Then Chase straight up personally sent a sonic bark at a giant meteor and sent it back into space..

Sweetie: (smirking) Chase may be scrawny, but he's a persistent little mutt. We need to focus our efforts on taking him down once and for all. Ideas, anyone?

The lair buzzes with malevolent creativity as the villains brainstorm ways to finally outsmart and defeat the persistent German Shepherd, Chase.

Sid, the cunning pirate, interjects with a curious question.

Sid Swashbuckle Why the grudge against Chase, Sweetie? Did that scurvy pup step on your tail?

Claw: You better step back. (Steps back slowly infear, knowing what's gonna happen) This one's going to get personal.

Sweetie takes a deep breath, her eyes gleaming with a mixture of resentment and determination.

Sweetie: Let me tell you a little story. Back in Barkingburg, I had my eyes set on the crown. I was going to be the queen of that kingdom. But then, Chase happened.

The room falls silent as Sweetie recounts her first evil deed.

Sweetie: I framed him, made it look like he was the one stealing the crown. Put him in the dungeon, and the princess bought it.

The revelation shocks the other villains. Despite their penchant for higher-level heists, they're taken aback by Sweetie's cunning betrayal.

Butch: (astonished) You did something lower than our feet? Unbelievable.

Sweetie continues, her voice dripping with disdain.

Sweetie: But Chase got out. He proved I was wrong. And then, when we faced that Codi Gizmody character, Chase thought he could trust me. Little did he know, every backstabbing moment was churning up inside me.

The atmosphere in the lair becomes tense, the villains absorbing the weight of Sweetie's deception. The room is left in an uneasy silence as the villains grapple with the revelation, their plans against Chase taking on a new layer of complexity.

Claw: (fearfully) Prepare yourselves!

Sweetie, consumed by fury, clenches her fists and grabs a crowbar with an intensity that sends a chill through the lair.

Sweetie: (roaring in anger) The next time I see that pup . . . . 

In a fit of rage, she yells "GRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Sweetie yeets the crowbar towards a poster featuring Chase. The crowbar smashes through the poster, breaking through the wall. The force of her anger echoes through the lair, leaving the villains shivering in fear.

Harold Humdinger: (nervously muttering) Note to self: Don't get on Sweetie's bad side.

The other villains exchange uneasy glances, realizing the extent of Sweetie's wrath. After the storm of anger, Sweetie takes a deep breath and regains her composure.

Sweetie: (calmly) What I have in mind will make Chase's fate so much worse than death.

The room, still lingering with tension, absorbs Sweetie's ominous words. The villains exchange glances, curious and intrigued about the dark plans forming in Sweetie's mind.

Victoria Vance: (whispering) Worse than death? Now, that's something I want to see.

Then Sweetie starts letting out a villainous, menacing, Jafar-style laugh that not only sends a chill throughout the room, but makes the other villains give a devilish smile each as a reply.

Whoa. That was tense. Ahem. Looks like most of the villains, the most dangerous and evil ones, are joined together to make Chase suffer a fate worse than death! Please comment down below about what you think about Sweetie's wrath and grudge against Chase, if it should be called that. I hope you liked it. Peace out, ya'll!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 674 22
It has been a while, since the PAW Patrol Pups have been on a Mighty Mission, and the Pups were used to doing their Normal Rescues, but what Happens...
13.5K 278 20
Pup-napped (PAW Patrol fan-fiction) {COMPLETED} When Chase doesn't return to the Lookout after controlling traffic in the night, Ryder and the pups b...
8.6K 94 21
Cover design by the Dreamer himself Singularity_Writes I was a big fan of paw patrol so I thought of an wattpad story about it. after 5 years of hel...
26.8K 509 24
Would it be better to regret a decision or to regret the lack of one? When disaster hits the normally peaceful state of the PAW Patrol in the form of...