HOUSE OF BTS IMAGINES แขแ—œแข

By CJ_parkjennykim

"๐“ข๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“‘... More

AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT โค๏ธ
Jimin (Like Crazy)
Jin (Birthday)
Yoongi (Cuddles๐Ÿฅบ)
Jungkook (Military)
Story time
Jimin (Military)
Namjoon (Military)
Taehyung (Military)
Hoseok (Military)
Q/Aโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ
BTS (Birthday)
Hoseok (Seรฑorita)
Jungkook (Training)
Jimin (Being Followed)
Taehyung (Jealousy)
Taehyung (Birthday)
BTS (New Year Special)
Yoongi (Soft Morning)
Jimin (Pretend to Be)
BTS Text Imagine (Yoonjin)
Texts with BTS
Text Imagine โค๏ธ Taehyung
Jungkook (Rain)
Taehyung (First Snowfall)
Namjoon (Muffins)
Hoseok (Chips)
Jimin (Lip Balm)
Yoongi (Insecurities)
Jungkook (Birthday)
BTS- When they walk in on you changing
BTS (Jimin is Pregnant?!)
Taehyung (Overworked)
SeokJin (Nurse)
Taehyung (Slow Dancing)
Yoongi (Gardening)
Jungkook (Valentine's Day)
Yoongi (Valentine's Day)
Namjoon (Valentine's Day)
Jin (Valentine's Day)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day)
Jimin (Soft Nights)
Jimin (Valentine's Day)
Taehyung (Valentine's Day)
BTS (Tae Joins A Cult)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day pt2)

Jin (Dating app)

103 7 121
By CJ_parkjennykim

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆"I can make it right" ⋆*:*・゚

──────

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Y/N", an obnoxiously loud voice screamed in the corridor, a sigh leaving Y/n's mouth as she realized who it was.

It was her best friend Jimin, who she loved until he was pulling stunts like screaming her name out like there was no tomorrow, and for probably no reason.

"Could you keep it down Jimin, people are staring", Y/n hissed into his ear when he engulfed her into a tight bear hug.

He was a very affectionate little cuddly human bear and Y/n loved that about him, and even though he now had a girlfriend his love for her didn't waver, and his girlfriend was understanding enough to trust the both of them, so it was a win-win situation for all.

"Aww come on don't be such a buzzkill", Jimin pouted after giggling, ruffling Y/n's hair, causing her to back off with a angry expression.

Before she could practically tackle her best friend to the ground in the middle of the locker room, Jimin's girlfriend Ryujin appeared, seperating the both of them with a grunt.

"Come on you two enough man handling for the day let's get to class", she exclaimed frustratedly, causing the onlookers to giggle or snicker heartily before returning to what they were doing.

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully and nodded a smile as Ryujin gave her a friendly hug before making her way to Buisness Studies class with Jimin, who immediately took her by the waist and peppered her face with kisses with a smile.

Shaking her head at their cute exchange, Y/n made her way to her own Biology class, taking a seat somewhere in the middle, where she wouldn't be the centre of attention but could also focus on class.

Seeing Ryujin and Jimin like that made her want a boyfriend sometimes, but then remembering her past terrible dating experiences those ideas very kindly fly out the window.

Her friends had even tried to set her up for blind dates and Ryujin even went as far as to make her a dating app account, but she still was wary of relationships for the mean time.

-

The cracks in the ceiling suddenly looked extremely interesting as the Biology teacher went on and on about cell diffusion, a very boring topic which she had already understood in Y/n's opinion.

Desperate to get distracted she checked her phone notifications discreetly, only to find a notification from the dating app Ryujin had downloaded for her.

Opening it she found a request from a particular someone, that being....... Seokjin?

The popular yet kind hearted boy of the school who happened to be Ryujin's cousin too.

She wasn't expecting him to be on a dating app, especially when he had girls swooning over him for his looks, smartness and talent.

Reaching to the conclusion that it was someone impersonating Jin, she decided to swipe left on it, only to jump slightly on her seat in shock when a soft yet masculine voice sounded behind her.

"That wasn't very nice you know", it whispered lowly, and turning around she came face to face with him. Kim Seokjin.

"You- you really asked me out like- oh-", her face dawned with realization as it mingled with the disbelief in her tone, and Jin chuckled lightly as he nodded, leaning back.

The way he licked his lips and smirked, exuding confidence with his hair slicked back that way, was so indescribably hot, it was almost dangerous.

Y/n didn't even realize she was staring until the bell rang, causing her to flinch very lightly, breaking out of her trance.

"So will you go on a date with me? Dinner?", he asked in that beautiful, breathy voice of his, making her heart flutter as she let out a giggle.

"Yes, can't turn the offer down I guess"

This was the Kim Seokjin they were talking about.

Jin nodded in appreciation and handed her his phone.

"I think I'll need your number, I'll pick you up, how does that sound?", he smiled mischievously, his plump lips curving up beautifully.

Smooth.

"Ok", was all Y/n could muster, too entranced by his charisma.

"Dress nice for me", Jin smirked yet again, sending a charming wink in her direction as he made his way outside of class.

Y/n leaned back in her own seat in disbelief, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

-

"DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY GOOD DRESSES Y/N?", Jimin exclaimed, going through the pile of clothes he had dumped onto her bed, basically her whole closet.

Jimin was overjoyed at the prospect of his friend finally going on a date, and had taken up the job of dressing her up.

One thing about him was he had an immaculate sense of fashion, and Y/n trusted him entirely with her outfits.

"I wish I did", she groaned into her pillow, stressed as Jin was coming to pick her up in an hour.

"Actually", a grin made it's way to his face. "This- is perfect".

He held up a red velvet spaghetti strapped top, and a black pencil skirt, causing Y/n's eyes to widen as he threw the hangers at her.

"No!", she exclaimed. "It's too revealing", she shrieked, but Jimin seemed unbothered.

"Oh you big baby", he grumbled with a roll of his eyes. "Just wear this on top", he added, throwing a cream colored thick full sleeved cardigan at her.

Y/n hummed in appreciation and gave Jimin a tight hug before shoving him out hurriedly and getting dressed.

-

Y/n's felt a little clammy with cold sweat as she saw Jin looking at her from outside her house, leaning against his car.

Jimin appeared at the door just as Jin placed a gentle kiss on her hand in greeting. "TAKE CARE OF HER HYUNG DO NOT HURT HER", he shouted at Jin who laughed in response, ears turning red.

"I won't hurt her Jimin don't worry", he smiled good-naturedly as Y/n pointedly glared at Jimin.

He sheepishly smiled and made his way back into her apartment, planning to spend some time there while he waited for her.

Y/n giggled nervously as she made her way into the car as Jin held the door open for her.

"Sorry about that, he's a little protective of me thats all", she explained and Jin waved it off as they made their way to the restaurant he had planned.

"It's ok I get it", he giggled, giving Y/n a chance to marvel at his beautiful laugh and how his plush lips softened even more when he smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

-

The date had went surprisingly well, and Y/n even felt a strong connection between the two, and Jin had to admit, he liked her more than he expected.

"Well I loved spending time with you Y/n, I would love to take you out on more dates", Jin confidently told her.

"Really?", Y/n managed to squeak out in her shocked state.

"Mhm", Jin hummed in response. "I would love for you to be my girlfriend", he muttered, for the first time shy, the tip of his ears turning endearingly red. 

"Me? Really? Oh my god", Y/n whispered, letting her emotions get the best of her.

"Well if you're having a hard time believing-", Jin moved forward, tugging her by her waist towards him, crushing his lips onto hers.

The kiss was slow and gentle, and ended fairly quickly, but still left Y/n feeling giddy especially when Jin gave her another kiss before she went inside her house, muttering a quick, "I'll see you soon".

As Y/n made her way inside with a huge smile on her face Jimin stood up, having prepared snacks in case she was hungry.

And like a teenage gossip girl who had been handed the latest piece of tea, he pulled her to sit.

"I need details, all of it".

------

Hope this didn't feel rushed ❤️

Story time tho 💀 (feel free to skip)

So i was at the metro and i realized the guy standing beside me was eyeing me weirdly, but i thought i was overthinking it and since i had to get off at the next stop i didnt think much abt it.

But for safety measures i stopped holding the supporting pole incase he tried anything.

Im always completely covered and was even wearing a mask so i didnt really feel scared just uncomfortable. But i also realized that slowly his hand slid down to where my hand was before on the supporting pole before realizing i wasnt holding it anymore.

Idk i could be overthinking it or observing too much but then again who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Take care love yall 😂

Pus is it just me or my writing has gotten more descriptive 💀

QOTD:

Q: Biggest red flag for you in a guy? (Not necessary to answer ❤️)

My ans: If he cant respect woman/girls from any aspect, hes outta my league. 🤷🏼‍♀️ it is what it iss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 73 35
A bunch of BTS imagines to satisfy my need to write. Under editing
1.4K 83 7
๐–จ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ. ๐–ญ๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—, ๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—„๐—Œ, ๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๏ฟฝ...
13K 149 11
These are some bunch interesting one shots of BTS. Mostly smuts, some of them fluff and angst. These are just my casual imaginations. I assure you wi...
3.6K 55 10
A collection of my old BTS one shots I had previously written on Instagram. Completed work.