ADMIRING LOVE

De Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... Mai multe

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 57

6.2K 423 114
De Richaa_Sharma

Before starting the update, Vidyut is not negative and because of him no negativity will spread in the story right now....So those who did not like Vidyut character, rest assured. There will be no misunderstanding between Avneil because of him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" So tell me, what do you want to learn?" Neil asks her. At this time both of them stand facing each other in the kitchen.

" Ummm, Let's make rajma-chawal" Neil smiles at her answer, he thought that she would like to make some things of her choice but this girl

" Accha! Aur wo kyon....tumhe to ye kuch khas pasand nahi "

" Haan to ye mere liye hai bhi nahi....Now you said that you learned cooking for your love, so can't I learn to cook what my love likes?"

He smiles, biting his lower lip, he feels really happy to hear this, that she wants to learn something for him, what could be a sweeter moment for him than when she feeds him the food prepared by her own hands, no matter what its taste is. Food cooked by her will be the tastiest food for him.

And there Seeing him smiling biting his lips, unknowingly she gently licks her inner lips, how much she feels like telling him not to do this because it is her right but thinking this, she again scolds herself and wonders where all these thoughts are coming from in her mind.
She wasn't like that, what's happening to her?
But somewhere she understands that all this has been done by her best friend Priyal, since she has said all those things to her, She has started thinking differently about him, and somewhere this is also the result of reading love story books.
But she is not doing anything wrong, thinking about him, thinking something different about him, staring at him, all this is her right.

And somewhere Priyal will be right, he suppresses his feelings and desires for her, only if she opens up to him then he too will be able to say whatever he wants.

Her thoughts come to a halt when she hears his voice.

" All that is fine, but will you learn my favorite thing from me only? I mean, how can someone be so unromantic?" She looks at him confused

" No, I mean you could have surprised me by learning from someone else." He completed on which She smiles at him.

Yes, she could have done that someday but she doesn't want to do that. Every thing in her life which she does not know, now she wants to learn from him.

" Huh, And what could be more romantic than this, that I want to learn everything from you... even cooking and...

" And ?" He asks on her half-said words

" And many more things, you will come to know with time.... Now let's get to work..." Saying this she turned and went to the other side of the kitchen where she tries to open the top shelf

" tumse baaton me jitna muskil hai...." she smiles at this

" Fir kosish kyon karte hai " She says turning towards him, to which he smiles and she again tries to open the shelf, standing on her toes, but it is a little higher and her height is bit short.

" Help me n, rajma yehaan par hai." She says this, on which he comes closer to her, but beyond her expectation, he himself opens the drawer of that shelf and easily takes out Rajma from there with the help of his good height, and then puts it in her hand

"Chhotu" he says slightly chuckling while handing her the container of Rajma, patting her on the head, on which she pouts.

" Huh, Main Chhotu nahi hu aap lambe ho..." At her words, he raises his eyebrows giving her look that, "Oh really?"

" Huh, yes aur abhi aap mujhe unromantic keh rahe the...aap se jyada to koi bhi unromantic nahi hoga...." She says this, fed up with his changed behaviour.

" Aur wo kaise, maine kya kiya...." Somewhere, despite knowing, he pretends not to understand anything.

" Kuch nahi...." She says while passing by him. She thought that he would pick her up in his arms and she would open the shelf and take out " rajma" and they would have a moment but unromantic he, instead he himself take out the rajma.

"Mood spoiler khud hain aur mujhe kehte hain..." she mutters, looking at him from the corner of her eye as he steps towards her

" Ab iska kya karna hai..." She says while showing him Rajma.

" First we will wash it and then boil it before starting any further process...Lao main kar deta hu..." Saying this, he tries to take the container of Rajma from her hand to clean it with water but she moves her hand back.

" No, main khud karungi...." He sighs at that and signals, "Okay, do it."

" Will he hug me from behind ? Give up hope Avni, nothing like this will happen... don't know what has happened to him..." She puts the bowl of Rajma in the wash basin and turns on the tap and thinks about this but soon she feels two hands on her hands, which come hugging her from behind. She smiles seeing the opposite of her expectations.

" Neil " she says

" Let's wash this together" she hears him say as he presses his lips to her ear and she smiles, finally she couldn't stop herself from returning to her old form.

" You're wasting water Lily..." she hears him say again, to which she frowns when she also realizes that the hands that were on her have disappeared and sees Neil standing next to her who's turning off the tap and not by hugging her from behind...that means she imagined it, she closes her eyes tightly before turning towards him.

" Now we will chop the onions and tomatoes," Neil tells her as he puts the rajma in the pressure cooker to boil.
And on his words she is about to take a knife to do this but before that Neil takes the knife in his hand.

" I will do this, you will cut your finger instead of cutting onion and tomato." She gives him a whatever look to which he smiles and then he starts cutting the tomato but suddenly one thing comes to his mind.

" Waise ek baat batao...."

" Hmm." She speaks standing in front of him, leaning against the kitchen counter.

" You said a cook comes, she just didn't come last night... but she hasn't been seen since this morning too..." He looks at her suspiciously after stopping the tomatoes cutting

" Hmm, kyonki maine unhe aane se mnaa kiya " Due to her slight sad mood, she tells the truth, on which Neil looks at her.

" Then why did you lie in the morning...and why did you do this...If the cook does not come, for how many days will you cook yourself and wait....This means that you will spend this week eating sandwiches only " He says in disbelief on which she sees him, Somehow what he said was true but it was not so

" No, actually she came for 2 days, But I didn't like the food cooked by her and that's why yesterday I cooked my own food...Kavita Aunty said that she will find a good cook for me and tell me..."

He shakes his head in disbelief at her words and before he can say anything further, both of them hear the whistle of the cooker, reminding them of the rajma being boiled:

" Ab aap roo kyon rahe ho..." She asks deliberately, she sees that tears are welling in his eyes from cutting the onion but still she asks her stupid question

" I'm not crying buddhu, this onion..."
He brushes away his tears sniffling lightly and continues cutting onions....On which she finds him more cute and she smiles pressing her lips together.

Soon half of their work is finished, Avni is giving the final touch to Rajma as per his instruction, So Neil cooks rice and in the meantime also prepares salad and raita along with it to complete their meal.

Seeing him cutting the salad, she can no longer control herself, She wants to ask him what happened to him....both of them will be here for 2 hours, but he is doing all the work and teaching her things seriously. This is not her Neil, if he has forgiven her and has come here for her and has also stayed here for her then why is he so serious, Where is her cheerful, mischievous Neil?

" Neil " He looks at her on her voice, while she wants to ask him whether he has really forgiven her or is he just pretending, but after some thinking, she considers it appropriate to keep her questions within herself, she does not want any kind of argument between them now, She thinks that she will notice him more, if this continues then she will definitely ask her questions to him, But for now she doesn't want to spoil their moment.

" What happened?" He sees her silence after taking his name.

" Nothing" she says with a smile to which he smiles and then she straight away hugs him, placing her head on his chest.

" What happened Avni?" he asks after noticing her sudden hug.

" Nothing " she responds

" If nothing happens then you suddenly... He is unable to speak further when she cuts him.

" Can't I hug you without any reason? Hearing this from her, he smiles.

" You can absolutely do it, but baby, right now I am cutting the salad, at least let me wash my hands so that I can also hug you..."

" No need, you do your work and leave me like this

" How will I work if you stay like this...?"

" I don't know anything, I won't leave you..." Saying this she tightens her grip on him.

" Are you on your periods? Seeing her changing mood he says

" What?" she says, taking her face out of his chest, looking up at him.

" Yes, maybe that's why you are having such mood swings, only 5 minutes of work left, leave me." She gets irritated at his words and immediately separates from him.

" I hate you, you don't even let me hug you properly." Saying this she goes straight towards the hall where she sits on the couch with a pouting face.

He sees her leaving like this and he smiles at the way she went from there to the hall. He sees her sitting in the hall from the kitchen and first of all he washes his hands, and then before going to her, he takes out the Rajma made by her in a bowl for her to taste.

He goes and sits close to her, seeing which she moves a little, on which Neil again goes a little closer to her and before she can move again he grabs her hand to which she looks at him.

" Sorry " Seeing him say this she rolls her eyes, still irritated.

" Let's taste this rajma and then hug me as much as you want." Hearing this, she mentally smiles but suddenly seeing Rajma in his hand a thought comes to her mind....

She wonders if this man is looking so handsome with a shirt on that she can't take her eyes off of him, then how would he look without a shirt ? In all the years they've been together, from their friendship to their love relationships, she's never seen him without a shirt.
Yes, it will be a awkward moment for her to see him like this, but she is his fiancée, this much is his right, keeping the shyness aside.
And anyway, eventually the day will come when she will see him the way she thinks.

But now the problem is that she cannot directly ask him to remove his shirt, so now she will have to do something else.
And also with this she will also be able to see what she wants to see, She will see whether he is hesitant in front of her or not, if he hesitates it means that he is not her Neil with her today.

" No, I have cooked this... so you taste it first... Seeing her mood changed immediately, he smiles and nods that ok.

He is about to eat it by himself but she stops him due to which he looks at her and then Avni takes the bowl from his hand and takes a spoonful of Rajma and she has blown it to cool it down so that what she has thought of does not cause any pain to her Neil and as she moves the spoon towards him, Neil opens his mouth to eat, but instead of his mouth, she drops the rajma on his shirt and then acts regretful as if she did it by mistake.

" Oh no, I'm sorry Neil...." She says while keeping the bowl in her hand on the table in front and touching his shirt.

" Aapko lagi to nahi, ye garam tha kya..." She asks him to which he shakes his head in No

" no, i'm fine " He says getting up from the couch

" Oh no, ye to daag pad jaayega...aap ek kaam Karo, ye shirt kholo...main saaf kar deti hu..."

" It's ok Avni, It's nothing much...I wash it myself..." Saying this he is about to go to wash it, seeing which she makes faces...

" Mr. Today I will take off your shirt.." she says in her mind.

" but Neil aap change karlo n...ab kya aap yah daag waali shirt pehankar rahoge....?" he looks at her at these words.

" I have no choice, I did not come here prepared and hence I have nothing to change and wear...and now I am not a girl who would have any option here. She looks at him confused at his words.

" Matalb ?"

" Mtlab aisi situation me tum ladkiyon hum ladkon ke kapde to pehan sakti ho par hum ladke....no chance...
change karke tumhare dresses to nahi pehan sakta main..." He reveals the helplessness of the guys.

" If you want, you can wear my dresses....would you like to try...?" Saying this to him teasingly, She presses both her lips and smiles, on which he gives her a look.
But then, aside from all this, she holds his hand

" Come with me, I have something for you..."

" Chor." She hears him say as she brings him into her room and takes out the lavender colored hoodie from her cupboard that she had stolen from his room before coming here, as a memory of him and now having no other option, she gives him the same hoodie to wear...seeing which he calls her a thief

"Huh!" She sees him on this

" I was looking for this in my room for 2 days because it was my favorite and here you stole it."

" So what, this hoodie of yours would not be more favorite for you than me, I am on top of your favorite list...No ?" He smiles at her question, of course, she is his most favourite.

" Yes but...

" No if and but...and anyway it is no longer yours, you had thrown it away so brutally...You didn't feel sorry for throwing it away, so now it's mine..." She speaks the last few lines in a dramatic tone of feeling sorry for poor Hoodie on which he shook is head in disbelief

" Aapki jaankari ke liye btaa doon, use phenkna nahi kholna kahte hai..."

" Huh, jo bhi ho.. Just wear this now, return it tomorrow morning..." She speaks with full authority, to which he looks at her.

" And yes, change quickly, now we will go shopping to buy clothes for you...because I can't give you this hoodie for 2 days...." He smiles at her words, he is completely here but she likes his hoodie more.

" Jaisi aapki aagya madam...Should I change now?"

" Haan haan bilkul...." At her words, he turns away from her and without thinking anything, thinks of changing right there and as soon as he opens the first button of his shirt, realizing something he then turns back to her and sees her standing there, she looks at him and he gives her a look wondering what she is doing here till now, go out and understanding his gesture she says

" Kya hua, kariye change "

" Tum baahar to jao "

" Kyon ? Don't I have the right to see you without a shirt..." He widens his eyes a little at her words to see what she is saying....She wants to see him without a shirt?

" Avni look don't joke...go out "

" But why, you are feeling shy as if I am a guy and you are a girl who cannot change in front of me...Now I want to see you without a shirt, After all, let me see, when you look so hot with a shirt, what havoc will you wreak without a shirt..."

At last she expresses her wish in clear words, which he cannot believe, that it is from the same Avni who used to shy away from even his touch and today she is saying it all

" Tumhe nahi lagta tum bigad rahi ho....?"

" Aapne hi bigaada hai, ab sarafat ki umeed mujh se mat rakhiyega...." Saying this, her steps start moving closer to him, seeing which he remains frozen in his place, she comes closer to him and stands in front of him.

" By spoiling my intentions, now you are becoming a decent ? Hmm, this is not a good thing..." He hears her say this, they both look into each other's eyes and he sees her hand moving towards him which comes and stops on the button of his shirt.

" Should I help you?" she says while looking at him with her intoxicating eyes, while he feels her voice to be something like seduction, On which he slightly gulps but then composing himself he places his hand on her hand and speaks

" I'll come back after changing." Saying this he removes her hand from his shirt and goes straight to the washroom with the hoodie in his hand."

Somewhere she feels bad because of his behaviour, She is not able to understand what has happened to him, something has definitely happened to him and she will know it and that is why she does not think of giving up. She'll try, After all, how long will he remain hard, he will have to melt.

He comes out of the washroom and sees that she is not in the room, he knows that somewhere she is getting sad due to his behaviour.
She had never behaved as boldly as she was doing with him today, and somewhere he always wanted to see her like this.

But he is not able to understand what to do, there are many things going on in his mind which he is trying to understand. He does not want to go too close to her because it will be difficult for him to stay away from her, and that's why he came here for a few hours so that he could apologize to her and go back, but what should he do now....If she keeps testing his patience like this, then how will he be able to distance himself from her, how will he be able to ignore being close to her in the coming 2 days.....She is making it difficult for him by doing all these things...He is noticing everything, her staring at him... making excuses in the kitchen to be close to him, Murmuring things to herself, she feels that he is not listening to her but he is hearing and understanding everything but he is ignoring.

How can it be possible that his Avni is lost in thoughts in front of him and he does not notice...He is paying attention to everything. She also deliberately ruined his shirt so that she could get what she wanted.

He takes a deep breath and heads out of the room.

As soon as he comes out of the room and comes to the middle of the hall, he sees her in the kitchen who is probably setting their dinner, She sees him coming and gives him a smile which he reciprocates.

" I thought we were going to go out so we will be late so why don't we go after dinner..." she says and Neil moves towards her.

" Hmm, but why did you do all this...I was coming, I would have done it "

" Neil, I at least know how to serve the food... "

" Now I didn't say that you don't know, as long as I am here, let me do all this... after that you have to do everything alone..." She smiles at his words and then signals him to sit.

But before sitting down, he takes her by the shoulders and makes her look towards him and without saying anything he takes her in his arms, she smiles understanding his reason for doing so.

" It's ok Neil, I didn't feel bad, actually I just wanted to tease you a little that's why I did all that... She can't speak further when he cuts her

" It's ok, I also understand everything...you don't need to explain "

" When you understand everything then why are you behaving like this..." She speaks in her mind but she also knows that she is getting this serious Neil because of her.

She knows that the more practical she is in life, the more emotional Neil is....he is hurt by the decisions she has taken, First taking time for marriage and now doing a job while staying away from him, He was excited about both of these things, to marry her and to work together in the same office.....she knows, it will take time for her to recover from it but despite all this he has not left her and that is enough for her.

" Neil, don't book a cab... There is a mall a short distance away from here, we will walk..." After dinner, both of them come down to the building and just as Neil is about to book a cab to go to the mall, Avni tells him this.

" you sure?" Neil asks

" haan Neil, anyway it is necessary to take a walk after dinner..." Agreeing with her words, both of them head towards the mall by walking, she is on his right side but as the vehicles are moving, he immediately shifts her to his left side on which she smiles seeing his care And then she puts her hand in his arms and starts walking with him storehouse of words, She tells him various things, which makes him smile and soon both of them reach the mall.

There she bought shirts for him in colors that suited him and paired them with demins. After shopping for clothes, Neil shops for her favorite chocolates, So that her storage here remains full when she feels like eating something sweet at night because he knows that this lazy girl is not going to do all this on her own.

After shopping all that, both of them go shopping for groceries items which Neil felt was missing in her kitchen, and finally both of them go shopping for vegetables.

" Neil, I can't believe it, we are shopping for vegetables.." When both of them come to another supermarket, Avni says this to him, on which he smiles.

" Well, this experience is good, I had never done this before, Like buying veggies and all...." She smiles at his words.

" By the way, I am going to buy green vegetables for you which you will have to eat..." Hearing this he eyes get wide

" Eewww Neilu, aapko pta hai mujhe nahi pasand...."

" But you will have to eat and I don't know how you will stay here for the remaining days, but you will have to eat for these two days...ek hafte me kya haalat bnaa li hai tumne...." She makes a faces at his words.

" Neil, aap maa Jaisi baate mat karo.. kuch nahi hua hai mujhe...same hi to lag rahi hu..." she speaks looking at herself

" Haan, bilkul, aisa tumhe lagta hai..." He says on which she slightly rolls her eyes.

Later, after doing all the shopping, both of them return home around 11:30, after getting fresh, both of them decide to sit together for a while before sleeping.

Both of them sit in the balcony and enjoy the cool breeze while eating ice-cream because after dinner and roaming out for so long, something sweet is necessary to remove the tiredness...And similarly, after spending some time together, when their turn comes to sleep, Avni gets another shock when Neil talks about sleeping in the other room.

Now her patience is breaking, she will ask him what is the matter, why is he doing like this, Somewhere she knows the reason but she wants to know from him.

The person who used to look for a chance to stay in the same room with her, today at such a good opportunity, he is spoiling her mood by saying that he will sleep in another room.

" What's wrong, Neil, you are saying it as if we will be sharing a room for the first time....gulmarg me aapne room share karne ke liye bhai se ladai tak kar li thi....And now that we are engaged and no one has any objection to our doing so, maa has given permission, then you are saying that this is wrong...?" He knows every word of her is true.

" Avni Samjho meri baat, main

" Kya samjhun Neil, subah se dekh rahi hu...aap mere Neil ho hi nahi...hua kya hai aapko...aap aise to nahi the....agar aap mujh se abhi bhi naraz hai to btaa de....But your hesitation with me is hurting me now..."

" Avni main naraz nahi hu tumse...main bas...

" Main bas kya Neil... I know somewhere I am the reason behind your changed mood... I am angry at myself thinking that I changed you...I made the cheerful Neil sad...I turned you into someone you never were...."

" What are you saying Avni, it is nothing like you are thinking..."

" If it is not so, then give me my old Nil... If you have really forgiven me, then stay with me in this room...I don't like your serious side and you know it...." He looks at her at her words and she doesn't say anything further and goes straight into his arms.

" Forgive me, but please don't give me such a big punishment by changing yourself..."

He closes his eyes to compose himself, he is not angry with her nor is he punishing her, he is being punished to stay away from her. He came here with all his heart to be with her but he doesn't understand what is happening to him, Even if he wants to, he is not able to stay up to what she is expecting, but now he doesn't even want to hurt her. If she complains that he is becoming something she doesn't like, then he will try to always be the way she wants him to be.

" Aur dekhiye ab aap mujhe maaf kardo, warna bhai se kehkar aapki pitaayi karwa dungi...." He comes out of his thoughts when he hears her say this and he smiles at her words

" Lady Don, kuch nahi mila to dhamki dene par utar aayi..." She smiles hearing his words and takes herself out of his arms and looks at him.

" Aisa nahi hai mere paas bahut tarike hai aapki maafi ke liye..."

" Aur wo kya....?" He says this and instead of any words in response, he feels her grab the collar of his hoodie and bend him towards her, placing his lips on herself She starts kissing him and unable to hold himself anymore, he reciprocates her kiss by taking her upper lip between his lips, she takes his lower lip in hers, Even though she initiated the kiss, but he takes full charge of the kiss; at the slightest move from her, he immediately goes out of control and speeds up his pace, gently pushing towards the nearby wall, he makes her stand against the wall and starts kissing her, capturing her between him and the wall, the longing of many days is visible in his kiss, He bites her lip while kissing her, causing a hissing moan to come out of her mouth, which only increases his desire for her, He slides his tongue inside her mouth and tastes every corner of her mouth.

while she simply closes her eyes and enjoys the pleasure which he is giving her and she doesn't try to stop him or anything because whether she says it or not, she has also missed it, She feels good when he shows her his love like this, when he shows how much he wants her.

Her hands are caressing and gripping his hair from his back and on the other hand, his hands move from her face to her neck and rest..and when his hand slips from her neck to the part of her body that is most tender, she lets out a sharp gasp Suddenly feeling this intense sensation but does not stop him, unconsciously he presses her tenderness gently, and she moans in pleasure, experiencing this new sensation.

But suddenly he realizes what he did, he never touched her like that, how he lost his control, he pulls away from her panting, leaving her panting too... she is trying to breathe and so is he.
Both of them look at each other and he had decided to maintain physical distance from her, so how did he lose control.

And even though she initiated their moment, she is now blushing, her face completely turning crimson red.

" Sorry Avni, I don't know...how did I..." He apologizes for touching her excessively but stammers on which she looks at him.....He didn't do anything for which he needed to apologize. She thinks

" I'm sorry..." saying this he is about to turn and go out of there but before he can go she hugs him from behind.

" I want you to touch me even more than this, Please" she stops him, But how could he tell her that he also wants the same but no

" Please, mujhe apne itne karib mat aane do....dur nahi reh paaunga fir..." He requests her to leave him, but somehow she completely understands why he is keeping distance from her.

She comes from behind and stands in front of him, he looks at her with tears in his eyes thinking of their distance.
She cups his face and wipes away his unshed tears

" And if I say that this closeness of ours will become our strength in our distances..." He sees her saying this

" Please don't hurt yourself so much. We still have 2 days and you can come here whenever you feel like, but think about the future, don't spoil our today....Don't push me away from you..."
He hears her words and sees her face that is requesting him but seeing her still silent, she smiles slightly.

" Good night Neil, the door is open, if you want, you can go to the other room and sleep...." He listens to her and then starts walking towards the door, seeing which she becomes sad

but suddenly a light smile appears on her face when she sees him closing the door instead of going out and then turning towards her

He looks at her and then without speaking anything comes and lies on the bed, she looks at him and seeing her still standing he looks at her and says

" Mujhe ghoorna band karo, sona nahi hai tumhe ? aao aur soo jao...mujhe neend aa rahi hai...." She smiles that finally this man has melted.

" Oh, I love you Neilu " She happily jumps on him without putting her weight on him and leaning towards him, she cups his face and gives him countless kisses on his all over face, thanking him and he smiles at her antics.
For him, this is a completely different side of her which he likes, she is becoming more expressive which is a good thing.

And then after showering him with countless kisses...He takes her in his embrace and kisses her forehead, which brings a big smile on her face.

" Good night meri jaan " He says touching their forehead

" Indeed, this is a good night..." Saying this she cuddles him and then both of them fall asleep peacefully in each other's arms without realizing it.

To be continued.........

I hope you'll liked it ?

Please don't forget to vote and comment if you guys liked it And follow me if you all want to see me grow here.

Thank you ❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

470K 43.8K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...
775K 38.7K 67
Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________ An Indian heart warming love story ...
703K 30.9K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎
47.3K 3.1K 18
Your next favourite saga! Come join this love story