FREENBECKY ONE SHOTS

By brokensoul3068

Am reuploading the smut shot which whose draft i had saved. Sorry for the inconvenience. . . . . I'll se... More

ORANGE JUICE PT. 2
PRIVATE PLANE PT. 1
PRIVATE PLANE PT 2
MAKE UP DATE
CONVENIENCE STORE
CONVEINIENCE STORE PT. 2

ORANGE JUICE

3.7K 59 5
By brokensoul3068

AUTHOR'S POV:-

It was great morning. Birds chirping and sunlight passing through their bedroom window. Both the girls sleeping soundly after their laat night workout. As the sunlight strikes the older girl's face, she opens her eyes and immediately smiling at the beautiful angel sleeping on top of her.

She slowly caresses the other girl's hair making the smaller girl snuggle more into her chest.

She saw the the alarm clock at the side table which says 6:00 a.m. . She kisses Becky's forehead before getting up and heading towards the bathroom making sure that the the younger is still asleep.

FREEN'S POV:-

When i woke up, i saw a sleeping beauty on top of me. Then i look at the clock showing 6'o clock in the morning. I carefully got up from the bed making sure that my bb is still asleep and head towards the bathroom.

There i did my business and went down to cook some breakfast for my baby.

After i prepared breakfast that is bread bacon and omlete, i thought about what to have for drink.

Then suddenly i grin thinking about what the idea my mind gave me and how good it will be to implement it.

I kept the breakfast for my princess and me at the dining table and walked towards the bedroom to wake up Becky.

I entered the room and went towards the angel who is still sleeping.

She's for sure was tired due to our activity last night but we still slept early giving her enought time to sleep.

I started giving her feather-like kissed on her cheeks, forehead, nose, ears, and finally her tasty lips.

BECKY'S POV:-

I was still asleep when i felt someone pampering my face with feather-like kisses. When i opened my eyes, a smile struck on my face to see my one and only girlfriend trying to wake me up.

"Wake up my bb, angel, princess, babe, baby, sweetheart" Freen said while still pampering my face with those kisses making me smile more wide.

I hold her face with my hands to stopher and giving her a peck on her lips. But started kissing me back which within seconds turned out into a passionate kiss.

Then she pulled away making me groan. But i smiled when she said-
"Babe, have your breakfast first. You might be hungry".

"Yes my bunny, am hungry but let me freshen up first". I gave her peck and went towards the bathroom.

After i did my business, i went out just to see her looking at me with her widest smile which made me smile too.

"Come here bb, now go and have our breakfast." Freen said still having her wide smile.

"Let's go babe"i said and we both went downstairs. When we went to dining table i saw the food waiting for us to eat it.

She pulled the chair for me and make me sit on it. She's such a gentlewoman~
I keep falling for her harder day by day.

We finished our breakfast and i cleaned the dishes. She tried to stop me but me being me so i did what i wanted.

After i cleaned up we went to our couch and started watching Frozen 2 while cuddling.

After an hour of cuddling and watching movie, Freen said "Babe~ , am kinda thirsty".

" What would you like to drink babe?" I asked slowly starting to get up and making my way to the kitchen.

"0 She told me and i went to take it from the refrigerator but i couldn't find it.

"Babe, we don't have orange juice. Would you like to have something else?" I asked her but suddenly i felt two arms wrapping around my waist.

"But i want orange juice". She says with a baby voice and a pout on her face making me kiss her pouty lips.

" Ohk babe we got some oranges. Let me just make orange juice for you, till then wait for me at the couch to continue our movie time." I told her but then i saw a grin on her face which is really not a good sign because i know something i about to happen.

"Babe don't worry I'll help you to make the juice". She said and started taking out oranges from the refrigerator.

She cleaned them and asked me to help her. I was about to take juicer when she grabbed me by waist and started kissing me passionately. It just took me a mili second to respond to her kisses with same intensity.

She slowly started moving her hand and rested it on my breast. She pinched my nipple making me moan which she took the opportunity to slid her tongue into my mouth. We were both fighting battles with ours tongues sucking and biting it for dominance but she won.

We broke the kiss to take breath and i can see rhe lust in her eyes which is turning them darker by the passing seconds.

She started kissing me again and slowly she took off my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra, which gave her an easy access to my breasts.

She slowly moved from my lips to my neck, sucking and biting it which will for sure leave marks. Then she brought one of her tomy breast and started caressing it.

She moved downwards living more bite marks in her way to my breasts. When she reached it, she immediately started sucking my already hard nipples, making me moan in pleasure.

When she was satisfied after sucking both of them lika a kid and make sure to leave marks at my breasts, she went again to kiss my lips softy but passionately.

When we broke the kiss gasping for air, i didn't even knew when she took off my shorts and panties making me naked.

She made me sit on the kitchen counter table and started going down to my centre.

Her hot breath sending shivers to my whole body. She slowly started licking my thighs and made her way up. When she reached her destination, she immediately started sucking it.

She was sucking my centre like it was the best meal she ever had got served in her lifetime.

She started playing with my clit drawing cirlces on it using her hot tongue and biting it lightly. Till then i was a moaning mess.

I couldn't hold it anymore because she was teasing me way too much so i said- "P-pleas-se b-ba-babe".

" I want words Becky". She said in a authorotative tone with a smirk in her face.

"I-i want-t... I want y-you inside babe-e p-pl-ease-e".i said while moaning.

"D-Da-Dadd-y- P-Please--" Thats it. After hearing me call her daddy, she went wild and started thrusting me with three fingers which made me wince in pain.

While thrusting her other hand was on my breast caressing it and her mouth on my other other breast sucking it.

"A-Ahh! A-ahhh~ , F-faster babe~" I said when i could feel something building up inside me.

"AA-AHHHHHH!!!! " I screamed when she added fourth finger. I felt my insides getting streched when she kept going faster and in the process hitting my g-spot.

"Am-m ab-out,,, a-am about to c-cum da-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence as i climaxed on her fingers.

My cum dripping on her fingers. She sucked them and cleaned my pussy slowly.

I was still catching my breath after my climax when i felt something cold inside my pussy. When i open muy eyes to look down, i saw Freen with orange slices in one of her hand and other putting a slice inside my pussy.

"W-what are you doing babe~" I asked her which made her look at me.

"I told you babe i want some oranger juice and I'll help you make it" She said with a smirk on her lips.

"Am just making my orange juice". I still wasn't able to process what she said when she put more slices in my pussy till it was full.

"Babe~ please help me make some orange juice. Clench your pussy". She said while giving me puppy eyes, that's when i understood what she meant.

I was about to say something when kissed me roughly which made me hot and aroused. I could feel my pussy  clenching.

After kissing for few seconds, she immediately went towards my centre and staring licking and sucking the juice which was coming out my pussy mixed with my juices.

"Ahmmm~~  Tasty!! " She said still drinking the juice. The new sensation which i was feeling made me gasp and moan loudly.

Few minutes later she started playing my swollen clit while stull sucking the orange juice.

"I-i am g-gonna cum-m daddy" I said trying to remove her face from my pussy. But instead she inserted one of her finger in my pussy to take out the left over orange in my pussy and started eating it along with licking my folds.

During the process she curled up her finger which made me climax right there.

After we both were done catching our breaths. She slowly gets up and kissed my forehead. I slowly snuggled into her neck and asked about what just happened.

She caressed my hair and said "Babe that's the best orange juice i ever drank. While making breakfast when i thought about some juice to drink i got this idea and wanted to give it try."

I felt myself blushing at her comment and grin about how her mind works. She always gets some naughty ideas while doing daily chores.

I giggle at how she always want to eat me and find different ways to do it. That's when se said-
"Bb lets me have some grape juice next time. I bet it will taste better if your pussy is the one squeezing the grapes." I blush at how straightforward she is about when it comes to sex and hit her chest lightly to making her giggle.

She make me wear my clothes but made sure to tease me before putting back my shorts.

"Stop teasing me babe, it's kinda sore down there." I said she smiled proudly.

" It's ohk babe. Rest for now. I'll make sure to get my grape juice at night." Freen said and the rest is history.

.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.1K 19
Becky: I love you freen plzz I'm not asking much from u just asking to return the love is it why it's so difficult for u plzz just give me the reason...
169K 3.3K 54
Some random one shots I hope you enjoy. 🫶 There will be smut but there will be a warning in the title. Also just to be clear the age of (y/n) will...
2K 138 23
Starting this story for the third time, hopefully I'll finish it this time. 😭 This is a very mature story, it contains mature settings and is a g!p...
173K 4.3K 27
𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴!! . . 𝘉𝘌𝘊𝘒𝘠 𝘛𝘖𝘗!!! . . 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧o𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘚𝘰 𝘳�...