Hold My Girl: A.Leclerc

By AestheticallyDaisy

Saffron Beattie has the perfect life. A great future career which she's working towards through a media inter... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 27

248 6 0
By AestheticallyDaisy

The following morning, the rising sun shines into Arthur and Saffron's room. The Monegasque is the first awoke to the sun on his and Saffron's face. Using his arm, he gently rolls Saffron so she isn't facing the sun before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to grab some paracetamol and water, placing it on the bedside table next to Saffron.

Heading back into the bathroom, Arthur jumps into the shower while Saffron still sleep. While he was in there, the british blonde wakes up and immediately puts her hand of her forehead. "Ugh, how much did i drink?" she asks herself groaning. "A lot!" Arthur calls. "Don't be too loud Thutur." Saffron calls. "Sorry." he responds, stepping out the shower.

"There's some paracetamol and water on the side. Take them and we can cuddle." Arthur sticks his head out the bathroom door before shutting it and closing the door to change into his clothes. The girl takes the medication before laying back in bed. "Can we just stay in today? I don't feel like going out. I feel awful." Saffron asks as Arthur comes out the bathroom. "Sure we can." the youngest Leclerc grins before sitting beside her. She cuddles into his lap as he plays with her hair. "Be honest, how many did I drink?" Saffron asks, laying to face him. "Around 5 or 6. You were completely wasted on 3 and a half." Arthur laughs. "Ugh, I'm not having another drink for a month if this is the state I wake up in and what we have to do until I feel better." Saffron groans after hearing how many she drank.

"You did deserve it after getting the job last night." Arthur grins. "I guess I did." the british girl laughs. The DAMS driver leans down and gently kisses her lips as she kisses him back. "Are we going to make this official any time soon?" Arthur asks, placing his hand on her cheek, gently running his thumb over it. "I mean we could soft launch I guess. I don't see anything wrong with that." Saffron smiles as does Arthur. The pair peck one another on the lips a few times before he passionately kisses her. "Should we call Charles, Lorenzo and Maman before we announce so they don't get bombarded with the news?" Arthur suggests as he parts his lips from Saffron's. "Yeah. Sounds like a good idea." she agrees with the idea.

The duo announce the news to Pascale, Charles and Lorenzo to which they all were extremely delighted with. "Well, they took that well." Saffron laughs just after she posts on her instagram. "Definitely! I think my mum is the most excited." Arthur chuckles as he places his phone down. He was going to wait before announcing on his instagram so i didn't look too suspicious to fans. The driver goes back to running his fingers through the girls hair as she's still laid on his lap.

Arthur watches as her eyes slowly flutter open then shut. "Getting tired there?" he laughs. "Yeah. Might have a nap considering I'm comfy here." Saffron grins. "Alright love. Get some sleep and see if your hangover disappears." Arthur smiles, gently kissing the side of her head as she nods before falling asleep. The Formula 2 driver pulls the blanket up over the journalist as she falls into a deep sleep to the silence and warmth in the room.

Over the next hour and a half to two hours, Saffron remained undisturbed as she slept off her awful hangover with Arthur only messaging people so no-one disturbed her. With the pair flying back to Monte-Carlo on Wednesday, he wanted to make sure she wasn't hungover or anything for them going home. "Come on, Saff. Wakey wakey. We're going to eat." Arthur softly says as he gently kisses her cheek. "Mmm, 5 more minutes." she groans. "You've already slept for a hour and a half. I'm hungry and I bet you are too." Arthur chuckles.

Saffron rolls over on his lap and slowly opens her eyes with a small smile. "I am to be honest." Saffron chuckles as she sits up and onto Arthur's lap. He places his arm around her waist as she wraps one around his neck. The young Monegasque leans in and places his lips on hers hungrily as she returns the passion. "Can we like order room service?" Arthur asks through the kiss. "I guess we can. Means we can have us time." Saffron giggles. "Perfect. But first." Arthur grins flipping her over so she's laid underneath him, the girl laughing.

The pair continued to make out as Arthur makes his way down her neck. "No marks." she demanded and he nodded his head while groaning. The kiss was getting more intense as Arthur tugged at her shirt and pulled it off her before taking his off. He pulls away a little, admiring her upper body. "Fuck, you are gorgeous." he whispered and kissed her again. Neither cared if their friends were in the adjoining rooms. Saffron knew that if sex with Arthur is as good as it was the first time they did it, she doesn't care.

She grabbed his shoulders and flipped them around so she was straddling him and kissing him all over his chest. She lifts up as he pulls them down and off her before grabbing her ass and pulling it up to his crotch and pelvis. Slowly, the brit starts grinding against him and he whimpered lowly before kissing her on the mouth. As he did that, his hands reached behind her and unclasped her bra, throwing it beside the bed

Turning them over again, Saffron didn't fight it. She was completely his now. "Take them off. Your pants, take them off." he mutters through the kiss. She slowly took her bottoms off and he grabbed them, throwing then across the room. "Oi!" she exclaims but he put his lips of hers again. His strong hands travelled down her body and stopped at the edge of her underwear, his bottoms off and him in his boxers. "Are you sure? I mean people are in rooms around us." he spoke and the journalist simply nods her head. "Words, belle." he said. "Yes, I'm sure Thutur." she gulped.

He played with her lacy material of her underwear before swiftly pulling them off, unexpectedly pushing a finger into her causing her to gasp with a quiet moaning escaping. "Don't be quiet, Saff. I want to hear how good I make you feel." he smirks as she moans at his words. "Just like that bebé." Arthur says and pushed another finger into her. Slowly, he started pumping in and out, curling them at the right spot. It's like he already knew her body and they've only had sex one time. After a few seconds, he lowered his head down and his tongue connected to her clit as he licked it gently. She bucked her hips up in pleasure and moaned.

"Arthur, please." she begged as his fingers stopped and his tongue didn't touch the heat between her legs. "Beg." he growls into her thigh. "Arthur please. I beg you." she begged again. His fingers once again started doing their magic and his mouth connected with her clit. He sucked on it and curled his fingers to hit her breaking point. She screamed out in pleasure and could feel him smirking against her. "Do you like this?" he asks and all she could do was moan in response when his fingers curled once again. The knot in her lower abdomen was getting tighter and tighter with every lick and thrust.

"I'm close." she got out between the moans leaving her throat. "I know, I can feel it." he said and those words pushed her over the edge. She moaned loudly and her cum covered his fingers. "That was so good." she muttered under her breath. "We're not done though." she smirked at him and turned them around. Slowly, Saffron pulled her boxers down, leaving his erection bump on his toned stomach. He was big and Saffron couldn't take her eyes off it. She was well and truly mesmerized. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." he jokes.

She scoffs and centres his dick under her wet folds and slowly gave in. She flinched to start with causing Arthur to give her a worried look. "Are you okay?" he asked, concern evident in his voice. "Yeah, just haven't done this the other way round before." she chuckled. "I should take over then. You know I won't hurt you." he responds smiling gently at her.

Saffron was underneath again, but Arthur was right. She knew he wouldn't hurt her. He slowly pushed in and she closed her eyes at the connection. It was pure pleasure but hurt a tiny bit. He slowly moved, giving her time to adjust. Once she had adjusted, she nodded her head and he pushed fully into her, both moaning with pleasure. Arthur started thrusting into her, his pace slowly picking up by the second. He moaned a few times, but nothing compared to Saffron; a mess under him.

As he continued to fuck her, Arthur's lips crashed onto hers and they slowly began making out, her hands finding their way to his hair, quieting their moans and groans of pleasure. She could feel herself getting close, her walls clenching and his dick throbbing around them. "Arthur." she moans against his lips as she came around his dick. He released not long after, slowing down the pace of his thrusts as he rode out his release, moaning her name aswell.

Once his dick softened, he pulled out and passionately kissed her before laying beside her. "That was really good and needed." he smiles, panting at the same time. "Yes, it was." she agrees. "Wait," he suddenly snaps up. "We forgot to use a condom." he said, looking like a deer in headlights. "Oh my god, shit. How could we fucking forget." she replies. Arthur looked even more worried.

Then, she kissed him. "Don't worry. I'm still on the pill. It doesn't matter if we forgot as atleast one of us is safe." Saffron smiles, leaning her forehead against his. He smiles a sigh of relief at the same time before gently pecking her nose. "Go have a shower, get ready while I get changed again before ordering room service." Arthur smiles. "Okay. Make sure to get my favorite food." Saffron grins.

The rest of the day consisted of the two simply relaxing and enjoying the time they had left in Abu Dhabi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 371 10
Mia and Arthur Leclerc have been best friends for their entire lives. After being away for a few years, Mia travels back to Monaco for the summer, ex...
72K 2.1K 34
Charles' gaze dropped to Fia's mouth and lingered there. "Satisfied?" She felt the electricity sparking between them again. "You'll never satisfy me...
136K 1.8K 39
𝐈𝐧 π–π‘π’πœπ‘, two best friends friendship surfaces on the internet by accident, making fans wonder if there's any romantic connection between the...
201K 4K 23
Jacqueline Alard is known for being a black cat of Monaco, she doesn't have anyone in her life. Arthur Leclerc is the complete opposite, he's adored...