Chapter 23

Vegas weekend and another weekend where Saffron had spotted Marcus. The girl was invited to a karaoke bar alongside Lando, Max, George, Charles, Pierre, Carlos, Alex, Logan and Oscar. Despite being hesitant, the girl agreed. She had been on facetime to Arthur the three weeks she had been away. The pair would fall asleep and wake up on call to one another. The relationship between them was surely strengthening but Saffron agreed along with Arthur to wait. He knew she was worth waiting for and if it took a month, 2 months or a year, he would wait for her to be sure.

"Charles, I'm going to tell you this now. I am not singing. You know what my anxiety is. Especially now." Saffron says. "Alright. Got it, no singing from you." Charles nods as the pair leave the girls hotel room and headed to the lobby to meet the others. "Are we ready?" Max asks as Charles and Saffron joins them. "Yeah. Just telling you all, I am under no circumstances singing." the girl warns them all. "Okay. Anyway, lets go. I want to get drunk." Lando, who finished P2 says. "Me too. Vegas is the one place to get drunk and pick up hot chicks." Logan, who scored some more points says. "You can have any girl you want and you want a Vegas showgirl." Saffron comments as she walks inbetween the Williams and McLaren rookies.

"She has a point. Of all the girls there is, a Vegas showgirl who works pretty much all year round. Come on man." Oscar speaks up as they walk through the streets. The karaoke bar was a few streets away from their hotel. While some stayed in their hotel rooms or went out to a popular restaurant in the city, the 9 went to the karaoke bar.

"Alright, I'll get the first round. What is everyone having?" Alex asks. The group order their drinks before heading to find an empty booth. "It's actually not as busy than I thought." Lando comments, looking around. "I know. Relief for you guys." Saffron laughs as Alex joins them with the tray of their drinks. "Typical girls drink. Blue WKD." Max comments. "Lando drinks blue WKD too. Don't you, Lando?" Saffron comments, turning to the young McLaren driver. "Obviously. Here, I'll show you Max." Lando says, taking a sip of the girls drink.

"You digust me." Max jokes, shaking his head befre drinking his beer. "You digust me. Beer is horrible." Saffron comments. Just as chatter falls amongst the group, the girls eyes fall on the same person who has seemed to have followed her the last few weeks. "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Seriously?" she asks coldly, looking at the enterance. "What?" Pierre questions as the girl gets up with more of a serious strid and heads over to the karaoke DJ, leaving the drivers shocked.

With her eyes locked on Marcus, her requested song began and it didn't take long for the drivers to record her. As soon as he heard her and felt her fiery, fierce gaze in him, Marcus looked and locked eyes with her. Saffron eyes and voice expressing every emotion she has felt since he told her he had been cheating on her a year and what she felt afterwards.

As the song continued, she walked towards him so she was eye-to-eye and up in his face.

"You said it was true love but wouldn't that be hard. You can't love anyone 'cause that would mean you had a heart. I tried to help you out, now I know that I can't. 'Cause how you think the kind of things I'll never understand. I've made some real big mistakes, but you make the worse one look fine. I should have known it was strange, you only come out at night. But you make me look so naive, the way you sold me for parts. As you sunk your teeth into me, oh. Bloodsucker, famefucker, bleeding me dry like a goddamn vampire."

She cries as she looked at her ex dead in the eyes despite her tears. Lando sends her the video as Charles immediately puts his phone away and taking the microphone from her trembling hands, handing it to Pierre and leads her away from tightly hugging the broken yet fixed girl. "It's okay. You were amazing to do that and to his face." Charles whispers, rubbing her back gently. "I want to go home, I want Arthur." Saffron cries.

"What was that Saffron? A way to get into my head?" Marcus smirks as his girlfriend stood beside him. The girl looks at him horrified before pulling out of Charles arms before he could answer or even stop her. She strids over to Marcus before slapping him across the face, causing gasps to leave the mouths of the F1 drivers. "That is for cheating on me for as long as you did." she growls as he holds the side of his face. "This is for putting me through pain and heartbreak for ages to the point where I nearly killed myself." she says before connecting her knee to his groin, Marcus doubling over in pain. "And this..." she starts before tipping his drink of his head. "that is for being a cheating scumbag who clearly doesn't care about anyone else but himself. So, I suggest you take yourself and your side-chick turned girlfriend out of here, out of my sight before lord help me, I attack you both." Saffron says before walking away, back into Charles' arms.

"Saffr..." Lissie starts before Pierre, Lando and Max stop her as the others crowd round her. "Go. Before we drag you both out." Pierre comments. The girl solemnly looks at Saffron as she sobs again in Charles' arm before leaving, practically dragging Marcus behind her. "Can we just go? I want to go home and be with Arthur." Saffron cries to Charles. "Okay. I'll finish my drink then we can go back, get some sleep and get you home first thing tomorrow." Charles says, his chin rested ontop of her head. "Okay." she whispers as Charles steps away from the hug and Lando immediately takes her into his arms, gently side hugging her.

"I've sent you the video you can show Arthur when your home. Take this time to recuperate. You've finally got closure, Saff. You can move on fully now." Lando says to her as she leans against him. "Yeah. I think I just needed enough courage to confront him and the will power to do it." Saffron says. "We're proud of you. Go back to the hotel, get some sleep and we'll see you in Abu Dhabi." Max says joining the two. He gently hugs the girl and she returns it. The others hug Saffron before she and Charles ahead back to the hotel.

"Are you going to be okay alone?" Charles asks as he and Saffron stand outside her room. "Yeah. I'm going to call Arthur and probably fall asleep on call to him." Saffron says. "Okay. You have my number and you know where my room is if you need me." Charles says. "Alright. Thanks Cha." Saffrom softly smiles before heading into her room. She calls Arthur but doesn't tell him what happened and the duo immediately fall asleep while on call.