Her Enchanting Eyes (Harry Po...

Door AngelinaM_13

When Harry Potter lives in Fear of what yet to come after his unpeaceful 1st and 2nd years at Hogwarts, he me... Meer

Author's Note ( IMPORTANT )
On The Hogwarts Express Train
The Meeting
Boy Talk & Girl Talk
The Prophecy
First Magical Creatures Class
Enemies To Friends
Jealousy, Worry And A Bitter Fight
Black On The Way
Page 394
An Intense Quidditch Match
Blacks' Story
Christmas With The Weasleys
Lies Or Unbelievable Truth?
Buckbeak
The Honest Truth
Back To 7:30 AM For A Rescue Mission
The End Of The Year
Summer News
Quidditch World Cup
Triwizard Tournment
Mad-Eye
Inserting Names
The Selection
Weights Of Hatred
Receiving The Letter
Unexpected Nightout
Harry And Ron
The Ferret Version Of Draco
Pretend
First Task

Pre - preparations

142 3 18
Door AngelinaM_13

But, you are mine. "

y/n's pov ____________

I entered the care tents and met Madam Pomfrey at the enterance. " Hello dear. " She beamed at me with a smile. " How can I help you? " 

" I'd like to visit a couple of people. " I said. " Although, I heard you don't allow anyone in. " I looked at her hoping she would let me in.

She sighed. " Well, some exception can be made. After all, I'm the one in charge here. " She smiled again.

I returned the smile and gave her a quick hug. " Thank you! " I pulled away and quickly looked for Harry's section of the tent. I finally found it and opened the curtains of the enterance. I tried to come in quietly just incase he was asleep.

I found Harry sitting on the bed with the egg in his hands as he stared at it. " Harry! " I beamed with a smile. He looked up and let go of the egg and stood up. I rushed into his arms making him move slightly backwards, huged him tightly and buried my face in his chest. 

I felt my tear roll down my cheecks. Tears of relief, joy and trama. " Hey, hey it is okay. I'm alright. " He said wiping the tears of my cheecks.

" I could have lost you, we  could have lost you. " I said through my cries.

Harry smiled down at me as he put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up. " Look at me. It is all over now. " He said with a rather calming voice. I nodded as I tried to stop crying. I didn't expect to get emotional at all. 

He rubbed my back as I rested my head on his chest again. He put a soft kiss on my forehead. I felt my cheecks burn as I turned slightly red. 

" What is all of this love for, Potter? " I mocked him.

He shrugged. " Perhaps because we are dating now? " He replied.

" Fake dating. " I corrected him with a smug face to tease him.

" A man could only dream. " He started. " But, you are mine, love. "

I looked at him with a shocked expression. I wrapped my arms around his neck. " Oh, is that so? " I asked with a grin.

He nodded. " Yes. "

" Make me. " I muttered. He clearly heard me as his smile grew. He put his hand on my waist and inched closer. Our faces a finger apart. Just then, we heard footsteps coming closer and we quickly pulled away. Cedric, who had a band aid covering half of his face, and Levi came in the tent.

" Thank you so much. " I said with one eye twitching. These two snapped us out of the moment.

" Welcome, but what for? " Cedric taunted. 

Levi rolled him eyes at him. " What a funny guy. " 

" I know. " He chuckled. 

Harry sighed. " Your ego is high, isn't it? " Cedric nodded with a smile.

" Don't believe a word he says. " Levi asured. " Anyways, Harry, we just came here to congratulate you for winning. I honestly think Karkroff did you wrong, but never mind that. You did great."

" Thank you. " Harry beamed at the two.

" Ced! Lev! Come on you two! What is taking so long? " A voice yelled. 

" Hold on. " Cedric yells back. " We have to go. You to have fun. " He smirked. Levi turned to him taken aback. 

" I beg your pardon? " He exclaimed. I looked at Harry, who was trying to fight back laughing hysterically. Cedric laughed awkwardly and pulled Levi out.

I shook my head. " Idiots. " I muttered. " Anyways, when are we going to tell the others that we are, well, fake dating? " I asked.

 Harry shrugged. " I really don't know. We'll have to find an appropriate time to do so. It can't come out of no where. " Harry stated.

I nodded. Now is the time to carry on with the plan I had with Mione. " I have a little something for you. " I stated.

" Is that so? What is it? " Harry asked. 

I giggled. " Close your eyes, I'll put my scarf as a blind fold.  We are going back to the castle. " 

" You are going to lead me all the way from here to the castle? " He asked weirded out.

I took of the scarf and put it on his eyes. " Yes! Don't you trust me? " I said laughing.

" Do you want me to be honest? " He asked.

" Yes! " I said as I started tying the scarf.

" I don't. " He said. I suddenly pulled hard on the scarf. " Ow! what was that for? " He said in pain.

I left him without an answer. " Come on, hold my hand. " I beckoned.

" y/n, I swear if you purposely make my hit stuff- " He started before I cut him. " Yeah, yeah. Whatever, You will be fine. " I beamed.

~

We arrived at the portrait. The lady shrieked happily. " The pass code? "

" Fairy Lights. " I said. 

" Enjoy darling! Oh, and Harry, good job my dear. " She said.

" Thank you. " He beamed. 

" Okay, Harry, we are here. Small steps, careful now. Here we go! " I smiled. " Take the blind fold off. " I beckoned him.

He nodded. " How did you knot this? " He laughed. " Okay, I got it. " Once the blind fold was off everyone cheered loudly. He looked shocked at start, but his face quickly lit up with joy.

" Harry! Harry! Harry! Harry! " They clapped and awed.

The common room was filled with decorations of red, gold and black colours. Many photos presented by Colin Creevey, which were very pretty. There was also a table of food, drinks, juice you name it.

I stood back and let Harry have his moment. Fred and George quickly held him up and took him to the middle on the room as everyone chanted happily and proudly.

I went to the table and grabbed pumpkin juice, sat on the edge of the table and watched from it. I'm thirsty from all this leading.

" Yes, Harry! - " Fred started chanting.

" - knew you wouldn't die - ". George continued. 

" - lose a leg - "

" - or an arm - "

" - but pack it in altogether? - "

" Never! " Everyone cheered. I couldn't but help smile and noticed how Harry would always keep looking at me every now and then.

Harry handed Seamus the golden egg as he requested to see it, and gave it a little kiss. " Shush! Everyone! " The room went into a hault. " Go on, Harry. What's the clue? " He asked as he threw Harry the egg again.

" Who wants me to open it? " Harry asked everyone.

" Yes! " They replied. I watched everyone cheer. Among them, I noticed Pavarti get too excited with loveing eyes. I laughed to myself and got up to where everyone stood with my glass still in hand. 

" Do you want me to open it? " Harry asked again to tease everyone. 

" Yes! " They replied louder than last time. I giggled to see the joy of a kid on Harry's face. " Come on scar head open it. " I said as I tilted my head slightly and looked at him.

" Alright then! " He smiled at me with a wink. 

" Oooo..! " The students awed. " Open it! Open it! Open it! " we all said in unison. Everyone quieted down and Harry pulled the cap of the egg. 

A loud screeching sound filled the voice, something like the Mandrakes' cries. We all cover our ears. The voice was so strong my glass cup cracked, didn't break, just cracked.

Harry quickly closed the cap back on and everyone fell silant from the shock. " What the bloody hell was that? " Ron asked as he walked towards Harry. Amost everyone in Hogwarts knows about the fight that happened between the ' Unbreakable duo '. 

This fact made it very awkward as we all stood there watching them. I took a slow sip eyeing Ron, who clearly noticed me.

" All right, everyone! Go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosy sods listening in. " said Fred trying to break the stone standing students — first years — .

Everyone turned to there own buisness while me and Hermione stood watching. " I- I reckon you have to be barking mad to put your own name in the Goblet of Fire. " Ron started. 

Harry nodded. " And, I reckon, you caught on, have you? Took you long enough. " He snapped. 

I hit his arm. " Shut up and listen to what he has to say until the end. "

" I'll say it straight forward, I'm sorry. " Ron said with his head to the ground. " I wasn't the only one who thought you'd done it. Everyone was saying it behind your back. " He stated. I faced palmed. 

Harry looked around. " Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better. "

" Least I warned you about the dragons. " Ron defended. 

" Hagrid warned me about the dragons. " Harry corrected him. Honestly I'm tried of looking from one to another.

Ron looked at him confused. " No, no, no, I did. No, don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you, that Seamus told me, that Parvati told Dean, that Hagrid was looking for you. But, Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was really me all along." Ron started before pausing.

" I- I thought we'd be all right, you know... after you'd figured that out. " He continued. 

Hermione came closer to me and said: " Couldn't we have been done if he just apologized? " I laughed at the statement. I mean she isn't wrong.

" Who...? Who could possibly figure that out? " Harry asked. " That's completely mental. "

Ron laughed. " Yeah. Isn't it? I suppose I was a bit distraught. "

Hermione shook her head in disappointment. " Boys. " She muttered. I burst into laughter, while Ginny and Angelina looked at both Harry and Ron as though they transformed into ugly goblins.

" Alrighty.. " I started as I walked up to Harry and leant my hand in his shoulder. " Now that you are done with that, you two better not fight again. Neither of us can stand your dumb arguments anymore. " I finished. They looked at eachother.

" Never again. " They said togather.

~

Harry's pov _______________

Next morning all the four of us sat at the Gryffindor Table to eat breakfast and wait for our mail. As they passed by us they said togather: " Hi, Harry. "

I looked back at them but chose to ignore them. I've always noticed y/n — who was sitting across from me — getting slightly annoyed when ever she sees them for some reason. That is why I try to ignore them, besides, we are 'dating'.

" Look at this! " Hermione exclaimed as she was reading the Daily Profit. She slammed the newspaper on the table. " I can't believe it! She's done it again! "

We all looked at the newspaper page she was talking about and it read: 

' 𝓐𝓡𝓔 𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓣𝓔𝓐𝓜 𝓟𝓞𝓣𝓣𝓔𝓡 𝓞𝓡 𝓓𝓘𝓖𝓖𝓞𝓡𝓨? '

' 𝑴𝒔. 𝒚/𝒏 𝒍/𝒏, 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔. 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒚, 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔  —  𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊 𝑨𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝒍/𝒏  —  𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔, 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒍𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒏, 𝑽𝒊𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝑲𝒓𝒖𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎 𝑪𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝑫𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒚.

𝒀𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝑴𝒔. 𝒚/𝒏 𝒍/𝒏 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒃, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑴𝒔. 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒓. 𝑲𝒓𝒖𝒎. 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆. 𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏.

𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒘. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒘𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝑻𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝒚/𝒏 𝒍/𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝑴𝒓. 𝑫𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓. 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆? 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒔. 𝑩𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑫𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔. '

I looked at y/n, whose eye was twitching in anger, and the rest of the students who were around us. Everyone now invested in this artical. Hermione flipped the page and there was even more writing with the picture, that Rita took of us before the first task started, with a heart frame.

" What in the bloody hell is wrong with this woman? " I asked.

y/n scoffed and started ripping the artical apart. " I really don't know what is the matter with her, but if she wants to write something about me than might as well write about my madness. Arsehole. " She replied throwing the paper into a fire place behind us.

" She really is foul. " Hermione said.

I nodded. " Indeed. But I don't mind the first part of the artical. You know, the one about me and y/n. " I said as I winked.

" Yes, especially since we are dating. " she stated. I almost choked on my drink. I didn't know she'll be saying anything about it right now. Although, it is a like a burden off my chest. I can now know that no one would try to flirt with y/n again.

" Come again? " Ron asked while laughing.

y/n looked at him eye in eye. " We are dating. Me and Harry. "

" What!? " Hermione exclaimed. She exclaimed loud enough that even the Slytherins heard her. " Why am I just knowing about this? When were you going to tell me? " She said excitedly.

y/n stared down the table. I tried to look at what she was looking at and found Parvati staring back at her annoyed. Hermione hugged y/n tightly and squeaked like a kid happily. I watched them two and smiled. 

Nigel — a small first year student — came over to Ron and handed him a package. " Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley. "

" Thank you, Nigel. "

The little sweet boy gave Ron a smile and stood there looking eagerly at me. " Not now, Nigel. Later. " Ron whisper - muttered to him.

He nodded and smiled one last time at me, to which I returned the smile, and he walked off to where he came from. I looked back down at my plate and zooned off.

Hermione looked at Ron confused asking for answers. " You got first years running your errands? " y/n asked.

" I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph. " He stated. I looked back up at the mention of my name.

" Well you could've told me. I would have written it on a napkin. " I replied.

y/n got a sudden mood swing and laughed. " I see you are liking this fame of your? Thought you hated attention? " She mocked. 

I rolled my eyes at her and turned back to Ron, who was opening the package. " Oh, look. Mum's sent me something. "

Ron pulled out some type of robe and held it up in the air analyzing what it could be. He stood up to look at its full length. " Mum sent me a dress? " He whined. 

" Well, it does match your eyes. " I joked teasingly trying not to laugh. " Is there a bonnet? " I asked. I lifted the wrapping and opened the box just to find one in there. " Aha! found it. " I said handing it to Ron.

" Nose down, Harry! " Ron said laughing. He walked few students down where Ginny sat. " Ginny, these must be for you. "

Ginny looked up from her plate, took one look at the dress rob and said: " I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly. "

y/n and Hermione shared a knowing look, as if they were taking with their eyes, before laughing. Ron turned to the both of them. " What are you two on about? " He asked confused.

" Are you going to tell him? Or should I do the honors? " y/n joked. " They are not for Ginny. "

" They are for you! " Hermione exclaimed.

All students on the table started laughing. " Dress robes. " y/n explained.

" Dress robes? For what? " Ron asked.

" The Yule Ball. " Professor Mcgonagoll said as she stood behind us. " I'd like to ask you to follow the rest of your mates to the class. We will need to discuss this topic. "

Everyone begun to whisper and gossip about this matter. Some trying to guess what it is. Although, it is clear that it is a dance. " Oh, yes! I totally forgot about that. " y/n said.

I looked at her and watched as he smile grew. I wonder what she it thinking about?

y/n's pov ___________

I felt myself smiling at the thought. I got really eager for The Yule Ball to happen. And I have just the person in mind. Except, I wonder how me and Harry's fake dating would roll around with this event. I still can't help but feel a bit bad every now and then. 

But, atleast people's ideas of Harry clearly changed. We did have to force few students to play along with the small surprise we planned out. They do look like they respect him a tad bit more. I'd do anything for him, he's done enough for me.

___________________________________________

( Written on: 8 / 1 / 2024 - Word Count: 3051 words. )

Short chapter, I know. But we are finally starting with the fun stuff. Expect alot from me in the up coming chapters. Who doesn't love late night publishes? ( it is 2:04 AM in my time zone )

PS: if you have any requests feel free to send me them. <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.2K 1.3K 16
Third in the LOVED Series Lily's world has ended...yet again, all because of Voldemort. She's sick and tired of him pushing people around and ruling...
18.9K 346 13
Please leave a comment and vote to let me know what you think of the story! <3 _________________________________________ Hermione and her friends re...
1.3K 20 48
⭐️--Y/n and Draco Malfoy have been enemy's since their first year. But mostly because her friends (Golden trio) hates him. In their 3rd year, they ge...
46K 1.1K 37
"He was the fire and I was a match. He lit me up and let me burn, until, eventually, there was nothing left from me but ashes and smoke. And that's w...