7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

נכתב על ידי Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... עוד

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter1.1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter 1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4: Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 1.8: New Day and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 1.9: Off To School
Chapter 2.0: New Faces.
Chapter 2.1: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.2: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.3: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.4: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 2.5: Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 2.6: Exam Stress
Chapter 2.7: Group Study
Chapter 2.8: Rose's House
Chapter 2.9: Library study
Chapter 3.0: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.1: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.2: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
Chapter 3.3: Connected by hearts.
Chapter 3.4: Family concern
Chapter 3.6: Best friend and Brothers
Chapter 3.7: Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.7 School bickering
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.3 Friends for life
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.6: What's next?
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

Chapter 5.3: Family outing

1K 56 11
נכתב על ידי Insane_adolfa

Next few days,

Y/n went to Jay's house to talk with him through his mom's phone because he never replied to her when she messaged from her own.

Almost a month passed, and Y/n's hand almost healed; just a few more weeks, and she would be good to go. Jay and Jake were also back from camp, but they were still angry with her. Whenever she went to their house, Jay ignored her completely, and Jake talked to her, but it still felt odd because he had changed.

Today is Sunday, and the entire Bangtan family was at home, which rarely happens.

In Y/n's bedroom- At 8:30,

As morning sunlight filled her room through the curtains, Jin gently shook her shoulder. She groaned,

Y/n: (mumbled) "Oppa, can I sleep more, please?"

Jin (waking Y/N up): "Baby, it's time to get up. You can't sleep all day."

Y/N: (still half-asleep) "Oppa, please, 5 more minutes."

J-Hope entered the room.

J-Hope: (serious) "Baby, five more minutes? That's what you said ten minutes ago!"

Jin: (shaking his head) "I swear, what am I gonna do with you, Y/n."

J-Hope: (sighing) "Leave it, Jin Hyung, I already tried to wake her up some time ago."

Jin: (serious) "Baby, we are leaving, but make sure you come downstairs within 30 minutes."

Saying this, they left her room. J-Hope kept his arm around Jin's shoulder,

J-Hope: (smile) "So, what are you making for breakfast?"

Jin: (smile) "I am thinking of making Blueberry Pancakes, Y/N's favorite for breakfast."

J-Hope: "Woah, after a long time."

Jin: (chuckled) "Let's go, help me."

J-Hope: (rolling eyes) "Uhhh, I wasn't ready for that."

He knew she is definitely not waking up after 5 min, so he thought of letting her sleep for some more time until then he will make breakfast.

In kitchen- At 9:30,

The house was filled with the comforting aroma of breakfast cooking in the kitchen. Jin noticed the time and again decided to wake up Y/N. He turned to Jungkook, who was sitting in the living room.

Jin: "Jungkook, could you please wake Princess up? She's been sleeping in for quite a while now."

Jungkook: (Teasing) "Sure Hyung, but I'll need a backup alarm for when she hits me."

Jin chuckled as Jungkook quietly entered Y/N's room. She was wrapped in the cozy embrace of her blankets; her peaceful and cute pout made him smile.

Jungkook (Shaking her): "Princess, wake up."

Y/n: (mumbled) "5 more minutes, please."

Jungkook: (raising his eyebrows) "Ohh, J-Hope Hyung, you came, see she is still sleeping."

Y/n panics and sits on the bed.

Y/n (panicking): "No, Oppa, I am awake."

She looked at Jungkook, who was holding back his laughter.

Y/n: (throwing pillow at him) "Oppa, why you did that"

Jungkook: (catching the pillow) "Now get up fast, Jin Hyung is calling you down"

She let out a drowsy groan and hid her face in her pillow out of embarrassment. Jungkook's laughter filled the room, making her smile, even in her half-awake state.

Y/n: (sudden realization) "wait a minute, what is time right now?"

Jungkook: (showing her his wrist watch) "9:40"

Y/n: (eyes widened) "Oh no I am dead now"

She woke up and went to the bathroom, and after changing clothes, she came down for breakfast.

In Kitchen,

Every one were having breakfast and talking on random topics but suddenly Namjoon remembered something so he spoke,

Namjoon: (smile) "Princess, your school is reopening next week. I received your timetable this morning. You must be excited to see your friends and teachers again."

He tried to sound cheerful, but he couldn't ignore the fact that she didn't share his enthusiasm.

She was looking at her food, her brow slightly furrowed deep in thought. Her brothers were looking at each other, noticing her lack of excitement.

Jin: (concerned) "Baby, are you okay? Something wrong?"

Y/n: (upset) "Yeah, school... I guess I'm excited."

Suga: (concerned) "Princess, you've been acting a bit off. Is something bothering you? You don't seem as excited as you usually are."

She hesitated for a moment, her gaze fixed on her plate. It was not like she was scared of Sujin or her bullies, but she remembered Hyejin's words, which were continuously revolving in her mind. She wanted to share her concerns with her brothers, but the words didn't come out easily.

Y/n: (sigh) "I... I don't know. It's just... school feels a bit different this time."

Jungkook: (curious) "Different how?"

Y/n: (pausing) "I'm not sure. I guess I'm just worried."

Namjoon: (supportive) "Princess, you know you can always talk to us about your worries. We're here for you."

Y/n: (lying) "No oppa, it's just that I am worried they will probably tease me because of my hand, nothing else."

Jimin: "Baby, no one will tease you. You didn't commit a crime; it's just a fracture."

Jungkook (protective): "And if anyone does, then tell me, okay? I will make sure they regret it. Now smile; I don't like seeing you like this."

Y/n: (fake smile) "uhmm"

Your brothers exchanged puzzled looks. They hadn't expected this reaction. It was unlike you because You usually loved school and were always excited to go to school because you get bored at home alone and you have your friends in school to play with you but now, it seemed like you were hesitant for some reason.

In response to your revelation, Jin and J-Hope decided they needed to do something to lift your spirits. They thought a little shopping might help change your mindset.

Jin: "How about we go shopping for school supplies today? Maybe that will get you excited about going back."

Taehyung: (excited) "What about this, let's go together everyone."

Jimin: (excited) "Yes, it's been a long time we went out together, we will come back directly after dinner"

Namjoon: "Nice plan, what do you think baby?"

You gave a small smile and nodded in agreement.

Sometimes, your brothers had a way of cheering you up and making you feel understood.

After breakfast everyone went to their rooms to get ready and then went to mall.

At mall,

You all dispersed in different groups. Jin and J-Hope took you shopping for books and school stuff, Maknae line ventured out to buy snacks and daily necessities. Suga and Namjoon went to buy some clothes for them.

At the store while shopping for school stationary,

You entered the store and the bright smile appeared on your face because you loves Artistic tools and colorful things.

Jin: (soft) "Alright, princess, what kind of stuff do you want this year?"

Y/n: "Oppa, this store has very pretty stuff, I want everything from new pouch to bag, can you buy it for me?"

Jin: (smile) "off course princess why is you hesitating, have we ever stopped you before buying anything?"

J-Hope: (smile) "Yeah, whatever we have it's for you only"

Y/n: (gasps) "Oppa, look at this! It's a new set of watercolor brushes!"

Jin: "Oh, wow, those are beautiful. Do you want them?"

Y/n: Yes, please! And this sketchbook, and these colored pencils, and this...

Jin: (laughs) "Okay, okay, slow down. Let's not buy the whole store."

Y/n: (giggles) "But I want everything!"

J-Hope: (chuckle) "Don't worry, Y/n, we'll get you everything you want."

Jin: "Yes, we will. But first, let's go find some notebooks, pens, and your textbooks. You need those for school, right?"

Y/n: (Sigh) "okay, but after that you are buying me those things too"

Jhope: (patting your head) "Yes, yes now let's go"

As you walk through the store, you stop in front of a display of glitter pens.

Y/n: "Oppa, look! Glitter pens!"

Jin: (smiles) "Oh, those are pretty. Do you want some?"

Y/N: "Yes, please! All of them!"

Jin: (laughs) "Okay, okay. I'll get you all of the glitter pens."

J-Hope: (shakes his head) "I don't know what we're going to do with her. She's such a shopaholic."

Jin: (ruffles your hair) "It's okay. We love her shopping addiction."

Y/n: (smiles) "But I also love you both!"

Jin/Jhope: (smile) "We love you too"

They continue shopping, and you filled your cart with all sorts of art supplies. You were so happy that you can't help but run around the store.

Certainly! Here's the updated dialogue:

Jin: (laughs) "Be careful, Y/n. You don't want to trip and fall."

Y/N: (sticks out her tongue) "I'm fine, Oppa. I'm too happy to fall."

J-Hope: (shakes his head) "She's incorrigible."

Jin: (teasing) "Princess, aren't you tired of that cast on your hand?"

J-Hope: (smiles) "It will worsen your injury more, and then you have to take injections. So, are you ready for that?"

Y/n (nervous): "No, never, see I am not running anymore."

They both started laughing.

You finish shopping and check out. You can't wait to get home and start using your new art supplies.

You were tired and wanted to eat something as it was already 5.00 pm so you went to café, 

At Cafe- 5.00 pm,

Jin was sitting beside you and J-hope in front of you. They both were having Frappuccino and croissants while you were eating Waffle with Butterscotch milkshake.

Y/n: "Thank you for everything, Oppa. I am so happy today."

Jin: "Baby no need to thank us. We're always happy to take you shopping."

J-Hope: Yeah, especially when it comes to art supplies. You know how much we love seeing you happy and creative.

Y/n: (smile) "I love you both so much."

Jin: (smile) "We love you too, Princess."

Y/n: (takes a bite of her waffle and frowns) "This is not as I expected."

Jin: (takes a sip of his Frappuccino) "Really? I thought it was okay."

J-Hope: (shrugs) "I guess it depends on your taste."

Y/n: (sighs) "I'm just really hungry. I should have gotten something else."

Jin: (puts his hand on her shoulder) Don't worry, baby. We can order something else if you want.

J-Hope: (finishes his croissant and wipes his mouth) "I think I should go for a second one. May I?"

Jin: (laughs) "Of course you could."

J-Hope: (gets up) "I'm going to go order another one. Do you want anything else, Y/N?"

Y/N: (shakes her head) "No, I'm good."

J-Hope: (nods) "Okay, I'll be right back."

J-Hope walks up to the counter and orders another croissant. Jin and you sit in silence for a moment. He notices you continues to eat her waffle, but you don't seem to be enjoying it very much so he orders croissants and Sandwich for you.

Jin: (looks at Y/n) Are you okay?

Y/N: (looks up at Jin) Yeah, I'm fine.

Jin: (raises an eyebrow) You don't look fine. Is something wrong?

Y/N: (sighs) I'm just a little tired and this waffle is really very sweet.

Jin: (chuckles) I told you; should I order something else for you

Y/N: (smiles) It's okay oppa I will finish this.

J-Hope returns with his second croissant and Sandwich.

J-Hope: (sits down at the table) Here you go, Princess.

Y/N: (looks at the tray) Oppa, is it for me?

J-hope: yes baby, I knew you are not happy with that waffle.

Y/N: (Happy) "Thank you Oppa."

She takes a bite of the croissant and her eyes widen.

Y/N: (excitedly) This is so much better than that waffle!

J-Hope: (laughs) "I told you."

Jin: (shakes his head) "Princess You're such a food snob."

Y/N: (sticks out her tongue) "No I am not!"

Everyone chuckles

Suga, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook enters the café.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

37.8K 869 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...
2.6K 107 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
38.9K 1.1K 28
(DISCONTINUED) Yeon Choheun is a 17-year-old teen taking care of her brother, the only living relative in her life other than her nephew. Doing so, s...
102 31 10
Kim y/n a 17yr old high school girl is kind, caring and gentle. She's so pretty and definitely got that look from her mum. When she was 6 she got int...