RARE GOLD

By yvnglisha

Rare is a nineteen year old mixed beauty who has had a hard past since her parents got murdered eight years a... More

THE BEGINNING.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
THE END.

xx.

1.3K 78 12
By yvnglisha

☼ TREVOR SAL ☼

"Can a pregnant girl fly on an airplane?" I ask my mom cautiously, it was random, but I really need to know. We were in her kitchen as she prepared lunch for my father and herself.

"Up to their third trimester, yes." She answered absentmindedly, focusing on the sandwich in front of her. Thats good, because Rare is only in her first and isn't even showing yet. "Why, plan on flying Tyla out somewhere?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, but I think its best if I don't, shes hella huge, Ima just take Lo." I try to play it off, but my mom is now watching me with a raised brow.

Rare does the same damn thing and I dont know what the hell it means but I dont like it. Luckily just as shes about to speak my dad walks in.

"Whats up, lil nigga?" He slams his ol crusty big ass hand on my back, damn near knocking me over. "I take it you and my daughter in law finally made up. You aint damn near in tears no more." He tease with a smirk, I kiss my teeth and lean back in my seat. Wasn't nobody even finna fucking cry. "Where is baby girl anyways?"

"Shes getting her nails down the street but I didnt wanna smell that shit." I said simply pulling out my phone to see that she texted me. I seen my mom shake her head out the corner of my eye.

"What?" Both my father and I ask looking at her.

"Yall have some filthy mouths." She says calmly in her soft voice, pushing my dads plate towards him. I dont know what to say so I dont say anything at all and look towards my dad for assistance.

"Sorry baby, we'll keep it censored when you're around." My dad tried to reason with her but she shook her head again.

"No no, do as yall please, yall are grown." She then walked out to go answer the ringing door bell as my dad glares at me.

"Got damn Kenneth, you cant watch ya mouth around ya moms?!" He scolds me, making me look at like that 'the fuck, nigga?'

"You was-"

"I know what the hell I was doing, boy." He cut me off shaking his head too. This family so damn dramatic, I'd like to say I was the only one whos not but I have my moments. Tyla is really the only normal one. "You know we really gotta stop cussing in front of her." I simply nod my head, agreeing.

My moms never liked that my dad cusses and ever since me and Troy picked up that trait up from him, shes resented it even more. I never bothered to ask why, but I'll stop if it'll make her comfortable. Even though I've heard her cuss a few times, she only says baby words like 'damn' and 'ass', when shes in one of her many silly moods.

Soon we heard voices coming down the hall way towards the kitchen. Once they turned the corner I seen my mom come in with two ladies following her. One clearly the mom and a younger one around my age. The younger one looked real familiar but I cant remember where I seen her at.

"This is my eldest son, one of the twins, Trevor and my husband Calvin." My mom introduce us, we both gave them simple head nods as they waved, taking seats around the kitchen island. "This is my friend from college, Brenda and her daughter, Nia."

The moment that name left her mouth I remembered that girl from chipotle about a week ago. The one that was trying to hit on me while I was waiting for Rare. Im guess she remembered me too because she sure is staring a nigga down right now. Like damn girl.

"Ma, I got to go get Lo." I say standing to my feet but looking at the text Rare sent. She didnt exactly tell me she was ready but I dont want this damn Nia girl staring at me any longer.

"Oh okay, bye sweetie." My mom replies with a genuine smile. "Be sure to tell LoLo to call me." I go over to hug and kiss her goodbye, mumbling a 'yes ma'am', then shaking hands with my dad.

"Tell my daughter in law I said she needs to come back over here so yo mama can stop talking bout her all the damn time." My dad's baritone voice barks at me, all I do is chuckle and shake my head.

"It was nice meeting yall." I tell the ladies, catching brief eye contact with Nia.

"You too." They call in unison behind me as I head to the door.

I dont know why but something about that damn Nia girl gives me a bad vibe. I shake off the thoughts as I get into my car dialing Rare's number.

"Yes?" She answers in a sweet voice making me smile.

"How yo lil nails coming along?" I start the car and back out the drive way.

"They getting there, they're drying right now." She giggles. "Where you say you taking me again?" Rare asks like I told her and she forgot, knowing damn well I said it was a surprise.

"Dont play." I say simply hearing her smack her lips. "Im pulling up."

"I got like five more minutes, can you come in and keep me company please?" I groan parking because I already knew her spoiled ass wasnt taking no for an answer. But really because I knew I wasnt telling her spoiled ass no.

"Yeah man." I breath out, hearing her smile through the phone. If she hadn't asked I would've waited in the car. We hang up and I take my sweet ass time walking up in this hoe too.

The smell aint the only thing that bothers me in nail shops. Its how these females stare at me like they aint never seen a nigga before.

Opening the door that annoying ass bell goes off, making everyone direct they attention to me. I quickly scan the place seeing Rare's big ass head in the back sitting in a chair facing the wall.

"Can I help you?" The Oriental lady at the front desk asks. I point in the direction of Rare, sending her a charming smile. She nods her head politely and I go over to Lo.

Theres an empty seat next to her so I turn it around sitting in it backwards facing her. She finally looks up from her phone and smiles at me, while I lick my lips to hide my huge grin.

"Lemme see." I say pointing to her hands under this metal thing blowing air and lighting up.

She carefully pulls them out showing these claw looking things that was a nude-ish pink color. I scrunch up my face at them making her smack her lips.

"The hell you think you is cat-woman?!" I tease with a smirk. "Thats why my back be all scratched up." I watched as she tried to hide her blush.

"Shutcho duck ass up." Rare chuckles at my face as she press on her nails. "C'mon, Im done." We stand and head towards the front.

"How much I owe?" I ask Rare slipping my hand into my pocket, but she grabs my wrist before I can pull out my wallet.

"I paid already, Trevy." She explains, I look down at her but say nothing as she leads me out the door. "Bye Ms.Darla!" She calls over her shoulder.

"Bye sweetheart!" The lady at the front desk says with a bright smile.

"So how was your parents?" Lo asks as I start up the car and she grabs the aux. I prayed to the heavens she didnt play the damn Weeknd, but ended up fighting against groaning once I heard his voice come through the speakers.

"Straight, they asked about you. Well, moms asked for you to call, dad demanded you come by soon." I seen her smile at the love she was receiving from my folks, which made me smile.

I really do enjoy how much of a liking my parents took to Lo. They treat her like their own and thats what she needs right now. Even though my parents love could never replace her own parents love its way better than no love. As well as King.

"We'll have to go by there when we come back." I nod in agreement while stirring with my left hand and rubbing her thigh softly with my right.

"Remember when you first met them?" I watch Lo with a smirk as she smacks her lips, knowing Im bout to clown. "Oh my gosh Trevor, I look a mess, I cant possibly meet my parents in law like this!" My voice was high pitch and I took my hand off her thigh to throw across my chest.

"I did not say all that!" Lo exclaims through her laughter, I cracked up thinking back to that day. My baby was really nervous as hell.

The thought of telling her about Nia crossed my mind. I mean, aint shit happened but its better to tell her now than waiting until something does happen.

"A old college friend of moms came by too, and she brought her daughter Nia, with her." I look at Lo from the side of my eye to see her nodding her head looking out the window.

"Oh really?" She simply says. It wasnt one of those 'Who is this Nia hoe and did she try any funny shit with you, oh really'. But a genuine 'oh really?, you can continue because Im listening.'

"Yeah, I'ont like the daughter though." I admit making her snicker.

"What the girl do to you Trevy?"

"She be staring hella hard."

"You're hella fine." Lo smirks looking over me chuckle. Im slowly getting used to her nonchalant, non-insecure ways.

Most girls would have flipped out and demanded I brought them back to my parents house, in hopes Nia was still there so they could cuss her out.

"Im sure you wont see her much, dont trip." Rubbing my hand that I put back on her thigh, she sent me a smile. With her words in mind I let it go and focused on getting us to the airport.

I was taking Lotus to the Dominican Republic for a week, to get away from the cold and to just enjoy each others company.

I've been planning on doing this for a while but she was always busy with work. Now that shes pregnant, both me and Ban agreed she dont need to be on no thug shit, we can take this little vacation.

****

"Thanks Trevy." Rare coos in my ear as she lays on my chest with her face in my neck.

"Its nothing, Lo baby." I kiss her temple while rubbing her back gently, watching tv.

We finally got to the DR, after the long boring hours of flying, dealing with the dumbass airport, and getting checked into the hotel. I wanted to go some where clam and relaxing for Lo since the club scene is out of the question for a long time.

I had a date planned for us but that wasnt till later and we're both exhausted so that explains why we're laid up the hotel room.

"I miss Tyla." Lo blurts out randomly, I look down at her on my chest as she scrolls through their old messages. Chuckling, I snatch her phone out her hand and slip it in my pocket, she smacks her lips. "C'mon Trevy."

She held her hand out without looking back at me so I gave her a high five. Finally looking back at me she tried that pouting shit but I simply ignored it by watching tv.

"This is how you do your beloved girlfriend?" I curled up my lip and looked down at her.

"Psssh, aint no gurlfriend bihh, yous just ma babymoms." I joke in a Atlanta accent with a straight face watching her smile fade to a mug. Lo was about to get up till I bust out laughing and pulled her into my lap. "Lo." Ignoring me she picked at her nails making me laugh again.

"You call yoself being butt hurt?" I tease poking at her cheek but she still acts like I aint here. "Chill Lo Baby, you know you my everything." I finally give in, reaching into my pocket, handing her her phone.

A smirk appears on her lips as she takes it out my hand. "I know." My mouth fell open as I realized how she played me and my dumb ass fell for it. "Lets go eat."

She raised off me walking towards the bathroom. "Aint no gurlfriend bihh." I heard her whisper to herself before she busted out laughing.

****

"Whatchu think about marriage?" Stuffing fries in my mouth, I watch for Lo's reaction to my question but she still sat unbothered.

I wanted to take her out on a proper date but she just wanted burgers, shakes, and fries, and to watch Friday. And me, being the great boyfriend/babypops I am, switched the plans to keep her happy. I wasnt trippin though, I like it like this.

"I dont like it." Lo replied simply, grabbing a napkin she reached up to wipe the side of my mouth. After awhile she got used to my gentleman gestures and Im even starting to notice them rub off on her. Its kind of cute, if you ask me.

"Thanks ma." She nods. "Why not?"

"Marriage is all about business, at least when the court is involved. I aint with that." I nod as she sips her vanilla milkshake.

"Weren't your parents married?"

"Nah, they was just madly in love with each other, they did have a wedding, but never went to court." Lo explains with a smile, reminiscing more than likely, before getting up to throw away our trash. She came back and we got comfortable on the bed, my head on her chest, her back against the head board.

"So you dont plan on getting married to me?" I ask after a pause, still no facial reaction and she continued to run her fingers through my hair softly, as usual.

"Did you plan on proposing to me?" She shots back rather quickly, looking down into my eyes.

"Yeah, eventually." I admit while licking my lips. Finally a smile graced her lips making me feel warm inside, which is still a weird ass feeling nobody but her can make me feel. Although I wouldnt have it any other way.

Marriage is something thats crossed my mind once or twice, not going to lie. I love Rare with all my heart, Im in love with her and it didnt come from being with her for damn near nine months.

Shes never changed her character, and thats what I love. Shes as real as they come and she means well, even though to other people it may not seem that way, thats what its like to me.

Her whole demeanor intrigues me, from the way she acts tough to when she shows me the real her. How I feel as though I can tell her anything, in most cases I do, to how she keeps me laughing and is just as goofy as I am. Or how she gets shy even after all this time and blushes at little things, to how she just chills for the most part and we can enjoy each other presence in a comfortable silence. The list goes on.

Because deep down inside shes has a big heart and is hella caring, which is what I need from a woman. Never once has she judged me, shes understandable and I dig her vibe.

So, of course marriage came to my mind when it comes to Rare. I've talked to my parents about it and thats one of the main reasons my dad calls her his daughter in law. Rare doesnt know that exactly, but she doesnt deny it either.

"I guess I can make an exception for you, but until I see you get on one knee, I dont fuck with it." Thats not the response I thought I was going to get but it damn sure did make my smile wide as hell. Lo chuckled and leaned down pecking my lips a few times.

I didnt plan on marrying her so soon but I just wanted to know where she stood. But please believe she'll be Mrs.Trevor Sal in due time.

****

"C'mon, Lo Baby we dont got all day!" I exclaim to her as she stood in the mirror and I watched from the bed.

"Okay, damn impatient ass." Lo says, walking to stand in front of me. "How do I look?"

"Good enough to eat." Mumbling, I pulled her by her waist in between my legs, rubbing my hands on her exposed sides.

It was 11 something at night and we wanted to go to the beach. But the way this bathing suit was hugging her body the beach aint gone see us for another two hours, at the least.

Chuckling she steps back slipping on her cover-up and flip-flops. "No, lets go before you get started and never wanna leave this bed."

"Me?" I stand grabbing the room key handing it to her to put in that oversized for no damn reason what-so-ever beach bag. "Thats you, always talking bout some, 'Trevy, Im tired, can we just lay here please papi.'" I try imitating her voice moaning with my hand over my chest, she sucks her teeth before slapping my arm.

"No I do not." Lo laughed as we trailed out the room, onto the elevator.

"Or you be like, 'Just eat it papi, I cant feel my legs.'" I whimper in a girly voice but soon busted out laughing at her red cheeks once I noticed we werent the only ones on the elevator.

The old white couple stared at us strange all the way to the main floor and I was cackling the whole damn time.

"Gosh yo ass is embarrassing." Lo chuckles as we walk hand in hand on the sidewalk, the beach was only a couple of minutes away. Plus Rare likes to watch the night sky and she can see it better this way rather than in a car.

"My fault about that one, I aint see em there." I apologies, laughing inwardly.

"Damn it feels so good out here." Lo mumbles once we finally reach the beach, I nod my head in agreement as we find a place to sit. The beach is peacefully empty due to it being this late, so it didnt take long.

Grabbing a blanket out that black hole of a bag, I help Rare lay it down before sitting on it facing the beach. She sat in between my legs as I leaned back on my hands.

"Trevy?" Lo calls my name after a few minutes of listening to the waves in silences.

"Whats up?" Shes still facing the water so I dont bother to look down at her face.

"I was thinking..." I wait for her to continue but she kind of just pauses.

"Thinking what Lo?" I urge now looking down at her face seeing shes was chewing on her bottom lip, nervously.

"That maybe we could just tell everyone about the baby now, instead of waiting, ya know?" That brought a smile to my face because I've been dying to talk about it to someone other that Rare for a minute now. She seemed hesitant somewhat, but I could tell she really wanted to go through with it.

"Alright, we can plan-"

"No, I wanna plan everything." She cuts me off, well alrighty then. "You just show up, please?"

"Yeah, Lo Baby, thats cool." I chuckle.

After a few more moments of silence I decide to share whats been on my mind.

"Im thinking of dropping out of college." I blurt out making Rare snap her body around towards me so fast.

"What?" Lo asks lowly as her eyebrows furrowed together, she sort of looked mad.

"Im thinking of-"

"I heard that, but why?" She cuts me off, her eyes piercing into mine.

"So I can be there for you and the baby." I admit, her face and eyes soften and she relaxes her shoulders.

"Dont." Lo reached up and rubbed my cheek softly. "I appreciate the thought Trev, I do but you've came too damn far to quit now. You have this one last semester till you gradate this summer, Im not letting you throw that away. We'll just plan the appointments around your classes." She reasons with a smile making me smile.

I thought I was for sure about dropping out and it was the right thing to do, but hearing what Lo just told me made me come to my senses. I am about to graduate in a few months and it would be dumb as hell to stop now.

"Maybe I could switch majors though? And just become a psychologist, being a lawyer is way too demanding and I aint trying to miss no time I could be spending with my family. Plus the firm Im interning with after I graduate needs a therapist." I explain, over the course of my college years I've became more intrigued with become a Psychologist rather than a stressing ass lawyer. So I was already thinking of switching my major before even meeting Lo, honestly.

"I can support that one hundred percent. Cus that dropping' out shit I ain't with, cant be no dumb nigga if you hit it, stay in school-ah ah!" Lo rapped remixing that scrawny ass white guy off that one vine. I threw my head back laughing at this silly ass girl and she eventually joined me.

"You goofy as hell, man." I tell her once I finally catch my breath.

"I know, lets get in water." She stood grabbing my hand pulling me up, well trying to, her small ass cant move a muscle on this here gorgeous ass body.

Eventually I stand up and we go to the water. Illuminating the moonlight, it looked pretty but even more beautiful with Lo standing in it.

Even though it was night, it was pretty warm out and the water was somewhat cool but not too cold.

"Im kinda rethinking this, we cant really see shit in this water, Trevy." Lo groans, looking at me with slightly worried eyes.

I licked my lips picking her up, she instantly wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"Aint nothing gone getchu, aight?" I take one arm from around her lower back and ran my finger across her bottom lip.

Lo nods her head leaning down to kiss me, right after that I fall backwards into the water with her still in my arms. I feel her hit at my chest underwater before we both rise back above surface.

I crack up at the scowl on her face as she tries to swim away but I kept my arms around her.

"I thought I drowned." She admits laughing herself.

"You so damn dramatic." I shake my head still laughing as she shrugs.

We continue to play in the water till I hear one of our phones ringing. Huffing we get out the water to go see who it is. I told everyone we was leaving and to only call if its an emergency.

So somebody better be in some shit or they gone hear my mouth. Interrupting my baby's and I precious time together. Messing up our little moments and shit.

Drying out her hands Lo reaches in her bag to see it was her phone ringing and put it to her ear.

"Whats up Ban?" I smack my lips laying back on the blanket, covering my eyes with my forearm. "Yeah okay, thanks." I feel her straddle my lap making me move my arm.

She puts her phone back after ending the call and leans down kissing jawline, knowing damn well how that makes me feel.

"Chill ma." My voice was husky due to how quick she was turning me on.

"Ever had sex on the beach?" Lo asks in a sultry voice tilting her head a little. Got damn, got damn.

Looking down at me I watch the smile on her face as the moonlight sparkles off her eyes.

Damn man, I love this girl.

_________
_________

not edited but you know how that shit go lol. things looking pretty serious for Lorevor 👀 (put they names together, yall peep?? lmao but it looks ugly and idk how you would really pronounce it)

Lo Baby in the mm👑💁🏽

like, comment, hmu, all that good stuff☺️

-xoxo Lisha💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 302 24
[BOOK TWO IS OUT NOW! HAVE A LOOK AND READ :)] Y/n.... Born in the undercity but raised in plitover until the age was 16, where they ran into a grou...
91.7K 1.8K 29
a girl named y/n was wondering around at the age of 19. she was wondering around a old abandoned city or just a little town till it gets dark and she...
6.9K 118 22
Hi guys this is my first story hope you guys like it. Y/n was a normal girl from y/c who has a dream to achieve but not allowed , but at the same tim...
461K 13.3K 33
Y/n was just a normal teenage girl. She's is quiet but very intelligent . She didn't have many friends but barely got picked on at school . One day s...