Shu x Valt: Enchanted HeartsπŸ’

By Fluffy_Cluffy94

''All I want now, is you by my side.πŸ’– You mean the world to me and I always and forever wanna stay by your s... More

Info πŸ’¦
Ch. 1 (A Chance Meeting)🀝
Ch. 2 (Beginnings Of Feelings)πŸ’•
Ch. 4 (Shattered Trust)πŸ–€
Ch. 5 (Fragile Bonds)πŸ’”
Ch. 6 (Tainted Memories)πŸ’™
Ch. 7 (Wounds Unveiled)πŸ’š
Ch. 8 (True Feelings) 🌹
Ch. 9 (Separation)πŸ”‘
Ch. 10 (Missing Him)πŸ¦‹
Ch. 11 (Meeting up Again)πŸ’«
Ch. 12 (Stay By My Side) 🎢
Ch. 13(Joining The Kurenai Family)🏠
Ch. 15 (Unwanted Newcomer) πŸ•Έ
Ch. 15 ( Planning Up A Party) 🐾
Ch. 16 (Party Night) πŸ‹LemonπŸ‹

Ch. 3 (Finally In Love With Him)πŸ’—

673 46 18
By Fluffy_Cluffy94

Monday morning was finally there. Shu had last night, after Valt had slept, called his servant ordering him to drop him a few pairs on clothes in the morning.

Valt rubbed his eyes to wake himself completely as he saw Shu talking to someone on the door.

As soon as Shu realized that Valt had woken up, he quickly shut the door carrying the bag full of clothes back to the room.

"What is that?" Valt asked him innocently.

"Uhh... I had given some clothes for dry cleaning to the dry cleaning shop nearby so I told them to drop them over here."

Valt didn't even doubt a bit. "I know right? It's the best dry cleaning shop in the whole city."

'That was easy.' Shu thought to himself as he walked off. It was then that Valt checked the time.

"What!? It's already 8!! Rew, you should get ready fast. We need to leave in half an hour!"

Shu chuckled as he stared at Valt running here and there.

Later

Both of them quickly booked a taxi as Valt shoved a toast in Shu's mouth. "We'll have our breakfast in the office."

They both soon stood in front of the huge Compound of the BC Sol building.

Valt quickly pulled Shu's hand taking him everywhere. Others were literally mesmerized seeing such a good-looking boy.

The girls were going crazy for him but Shu tried controlling himself as he had a lot of anger issues so he tried ignoring all of them.

"Rew, meet my friends!" Valt introduced him to three of his friends Rantaro, Wakiya and Free.

Shu shook hands with all of them and they were happy to meet him too.

"Why do I feel as if I've seen you somewhere?" Wakiya thought with his hand on his chin.

Shu sweat dropped. Valt gave Wakiya a confused look.

"Uhh, Valt can you show me that place too!?" Saying this he pulled Valt's hand taking him somewhere else trying to divert his mind.

"Hey Rew, walk a bit slowly!" Shu was a bit startled as he quickly let go off his hand.

"I'm sorry." 

Valt giggled cutely as something hit his mind.

"I know who we can meet next! You'll surely love to meet our manager, Miss Kuroda."

With this, Valt pulled his hand again as Shu face palmed. 'I'm surely going to get exposed today.' He thought to himself again.

"Come in!" Kristina said as she heard a knock on the door but she was completely shocked to see Shu there.

She quickly stood up and was to run up to him when Shu signaled her to stay quiet.

"Good morning Miss Kuroda. Uhh... Excuse me for a moment; I need to go to the washroom."

Saying this, Valt quickly walked off as Shu gave a sigh of relief.

Kristina quickly bowed down to him. "Good morning Sir! What brings you here? Did Valt do something wrong? Please forgive him for that! I'm rea-"

She couldn't complete as Shu told her that it was nothing as such. He explained everything to her and told her to keep quiet in front of Valt.

Valt finally came back and introduced both of them to each other. "Good morning Miss Kuroda, pleasure to meet you."

Kristina was hesitating a bit to talk to him. "Go-od morning Rew, pleasure to meet you too."

Valt smiled as both of them talked to each other. When he finally got a chance, he pounced up with a few questions.

"Miss Kuroda, Rew's boss treats him really rudely and gives him a lot of work. So can you please shift him to this Company? He's a really good boy. He knows how to cook, to clean his room in just a few minutes and is really kind." He finished in a concerned tone.

Shu wanted to laugh badly looking at both of them. Kristina sweat dropped as she was feeling ashamed in front of Shu.

Her company and power was no match to his. His one order was enough to burn down the whole building in just one second. In simple words, her company worked on his hands.

"Val-t you shouldn't say like that. It's n-ot the w-ay to talk about someone." She was literally shuttering in front of him.

"So would you let him work with us?" Valt eagerly asked.

Kristina didn't know what to say or do. She hesitantly looked up at Shu who pulled Valt closer to himself giving him a peck on his cheek.

"It's okay Valt. I'm really happy that you cared for me but believe me, I'm totally okay with my job." Valt gave him a concerned smile and pecked him back on his cheek standing on his tip toes.

Kristina was a bit startled by the sight in front of her eyes. 'So he actually likes Valt.'

It was then that Valt heard the little bells ringing and ran up to the staircase to look at the ground floor.

"Rew, the cotton candy store is open now. Let's go!" Shu chuckled as he told his to wait for him.

"Sir, I'm really sorry for his behavior."

"No need to be sorry. In fact I love his cuteness. By the way, I wanted to sign a deal of 10 million dollars with this company. So if you say yes, Miss Kuroda?"

Kristina was speechless. She happily agreed the offer. Shu then left to look for Valt but he was instead, surrounded by a crowd of girls.

"Hey handsome, what's your name?" Shu was eternally boiling up with anger. He was losing his control and temper both when Valt quickly stood in front of him as his defense.

"Leave him alone! He already has 50 girlfriends!!" The girls were surprised to hear that and they bluntly walked off.

"You okay Rew?" Shu coldly pulled him closer to himself by his waist making him blush slightly.

"So Mister Valty~ how did I make fifty girlfriends as soon as you arrived?" Valt blushed harder as he kept pulling him closer to himself.

"Rew, everyone's watching us. And I just said that to save you from them." Shu chuckled at his face which was becoming redder.

He let him go with a peck on his lips. Valt then offered him a cotton candy which he had just bought for both of them.

They were sitting in the canteen while Shu was sipping his coffee and Valt was finishing his pastry.

It was then that Shu got a call and he excused himself to receive it. His secretary had called him as he was urgently needed to attend an important meeting.

He agreed but h didn't know what he would tell Valt. He decided not to tell anything to him then.

It was almost dark when they both left the place and were roaming around the partially empty streets of New York and enjoying the night lights.

"Today was amazing Rew! Tomorrow we'll visit the amusement park!!" Valt exclaimed happily as he threw his hands in the air.

Shu didn't reply anything.

"Valt, there was actually something I needed to tell you."

"Go ahead Rew!" Valt replied with a soft smile.

"I actually need to go back now as there's some urgent I need to do."

Valt stopped all of sudden. He looked down with a sad face and then back at Shu. "Why will you go so early? Can't you stay a bit longer?"

He asked him a cute voice with puppy eyes which made Shu's heart skip a beat. He felt as if he should tell him the truth but he didn't have the courage to do so.

Valt felt sorry for making him sad so he smiled innocently. "It's okay. But promise me you won't forget me and would frequently come to meet me."

He lifted his little finger as Shu wrapped his own around it with a faded smile. "I promise."

"Can we exchange numbers?" Shu quickly took out his phone exchanging their phone numbers.

Shu was soon flushed as Valt hugged him by his neck with tears in the corner of his eyes. "Aww! I'll miss the scent of your perfume."

Valt whined as both of them giggled. Shu hugged him back kissing his lips passionately and deeply.

Valt felt his stomach fluttering. As soon as they parted away, Valt covered his reddened face with both his palms.

He was feeling really embarrassed so he quickly ran away as Shu chuckled and chased him.

'That's enough. I can't deny about my feelings for him.

 I think I'm in love with him and I believe that he would definitely love me back. But it's just that, I don't know why but I hesitate to tell him the truth. What if he doesn't feel the same way when he gets to know that I had lied to him all this time?'

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 872 12
You don't have to be someone WeAKnESs anymore... Let me show you how much PoWeR you have inside, that you don't know you do... What do you say?... Wh...
45.9K 1.4K 18
After an attack in the WBBA Valt and Shu make a promise to never leave the other's side until they find their attacker. Because of this promise the t...
8.8K 907 23
Shalt one shots book. This book contains only Shalt and nothing else cause I love Shalt. And this book has all kinds of one shots. You can request if...
128K 4.2K 38
{Completed} (under editing) "Not ever in my life I thought he would be my everything. The reason that I wake up every morning. And the reason for my...