Half Fire & Ice meets Hydra-N...

By EllyAizawa

This is about a girl named Elly who joins U.A. in Japan a month late. She's a bit shy. But when she first se... More

The Beginning. Chapter 1:
Old Friends and Hero Training with Bakugo. (Gone Wrong.) Chapter 2:
The BIG Question/The Panic Attack. Chapter 3:
The Emotional Talks, and Grocery Shopping Disasters. Chapter 4:
The Truth Comes Out, Meetings, and Visiting Rei Todoroki. Chapter 5:
The Confession, Meltdown Leading to Nezu, and Visiting Tensei Iida. Chapter 6:
Getting to know you, and a Surprise. Chapter 7:
Talks About The Past, and IMMENSE News. Chapter 8:
Cousins??, Tests, and Talks About Adoption Chapter 9:
Discussing the problem at hand, UA SF P1, & Finding Family. Chapter 10:
UA Sports Festival P2, and Court days. Chapter 11:
Hangouts, Encounter Confinements, & A Special Announcement. Chapter 12:
Secrets & Back To America. Chapter 13:
Rori Shuzenji, Dorms(+ rules), & Izu's Quirk Backstory. Chapter 15:
Intern decisions & Visiting Tensei again (+ additions). Chapter 16:
The Dorm Chaos Starts & Disabilities. Chapter 17:
Learning 2 Of The Main Problem Children's Past.. Chapter 18:

This Is Not Goodbye & Finding Family pt 2. Chapter 14:

1 0 0
By EllyAizawa

(A/N: I thought that i alr posted 13 ngl but anyways. TW! ANGSTY!! I cried!! {i mean im emotional alr but-} Also meet the Vestiges! Enjoy!)

The bell rang louder than it ever had before to Elly though she was spaced out.

The whole class except the problem group, Momo, Denki, & Tokoyami with Dark Shadow left.

Dark Shadow went over to her & nuzzled her cheek.

She broke her staring contest with the floor and looked to her right to see the shadow hugging her.

She gently petted its head & gave a tiny smile. ^"Thanks."^ She mumbles.

"Of course." It chirps back softly. It nuzzled her cheek one more before retreating to Tokoyami.

Momo pulls out a tissue box from her hand and grabs one before walking over & gently wiping Elly's tears & also giving her a hug.

^"We're always here if you need us."^ She whispers.

Elly nods.

Momo pulls away & swaps places with Denki.

"Don't cry little nugget, everything will be better soon." He says soothingly.

She gives a bit of a wet chuckle.

He gives her a quick hug.

Tokoyami nods. "Know that when you don't see the sun, there is a cloud with a silver lining. In the darkness there's still the smallest light."

Everyone but Elly looks at him like he just spoke in German.

She nods & gives him a bit of a smile as well.

Shota tries to hide a small smirk in his capture weapon as he feels a swell of pride in his heart.

"Thank you, you 4 but we have this covered, you can go to lunch now." Shota says solemnly.

They look at him then each other. Having a silent conversation. Then once more look at him nodding. They bid fair wells & leave.

"Where do you wanna have lunch kiddo?" Shota asks.

She shrugs.

Zashi frowns, feeling his phone buzz. He pulls out his phone seeing a text from Nezu.

"How about with Nezu?" He suggests.

^"Sure."^ She says just barely loud enough.

💙💜🐺🐾

They reached Nezu's office to see that there was already food set up.

They all found a seat & divied up the food.

"Tea anyone?" Nezu asked solemnly.

A few agreed.

They struck up conversations here & there about this & that though one of course stayed silent. They were surprised she was actually eating & not playing with her food but said nothing of it.

The temperature dropped and she felt strong hands on her shoulders & a parental presence behind her. She didn't have to look at her necklace or behind her to know the Riku materialized. She could also feel Minato's presence as well. She could feel their gazes on her & them knowing they're fully materialized.

"Minato, Riku." Nessa greets.

"Vanessa" Riku greets back.

"Hey Nessa." Min gets as well.

💙💜🐺🐾

The bell to signal the end of lunch rang & no one dared to make a sound.

The world seemed to move too fast & too slow all at once.

Vanessa moved to stand but was stopped when she felt herself being pulled into a side hug with her sister's face buried into her side and hands gripping her shirt so tight she knows that they must be a bright white.

She hugs her back finally feeling the tears threatening to spill over.

Everyone's hearts break at the sight of the sisters.

Nem decides to offer a solution. "How about we take you to the airport so that way you have more time together?"

"That's an excellent idea Nem. I'll find some teachers to cover your and Zashi's classes since 1-A has Ectoplasm after lunch. And you 5 will also be exempt."

"Thank you." Shoto says, giving a curt nod.

💙💜🐺🐾

They get to the parking lot when Izuku asks, won't people get suspicious seeing 5 kids in UA uniforms with 4 adults and 2 are well known heroes?

"It'll be fine little listener."

"So my car can fit 7 people & there's 9 of us so aleast one of you with have to ride with Nem."

"I'll ride with auntie." Tenya informs.

She nods & they all get in the cars after putting Nessa's bags in the trunk.

💙💜🐺🐾

After driving for 45 minutes they get out & head to get her through security and getting looks and people pointing and whispering. Some try to approach to talk to, get autographs, or pics with the heels but they tell them they're off duty.

Izuku shrinks in on himself & tries to take a few steps back when he bumped into Shota.

Sho steadies him. ^"You good problem child"^ He whispers.

"Y-yea, s-sor-ry."

Shota pats his curls which the boy leans into & says, "No big deal."

💙💜🐺🐾

Soon enough it's almost time for Nessa to get on the plane. She hugs everyone, the last being Elly. But they do something unexpected.

¶"Some people long for a life that is simple and planned. Tied with a ribbon. Some people won't sail the sea 'cause they're safer on land, To follow what's written,"¶ Vanessa starts singing.

¶"But I'd follow you to, The great un-known~ O~ff to a world we. Call. Our. Own~."¶ Elly continued.

¶"Hand in my hand, And we promised to never let go, We're walking a tightrope. High in the sky We can see the whole world down below; We're walking a tightrope. Never sure~, never know how far we could fall. But it's all an adventure, That comes with a breathtaking view."¶ Nessa sang again.

Then they both sung, ¶"Walking a tightrope~ With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh~ With you."¶

Then Elly starts again, ¶"Mountains and valleys, and all that will come in between, Desert and ocean. You pulled me in and together we're lost in a dream; Always in motion, So I risk it all just to be with you, And I~ risk it all~ for this life we choose. Hand in my hand, And you promised to never let go~"¶

We're walking a tightrope. High in the sky We can see the whole world down below. The older picks up.

¶"We're walking a tightrope. Never sure, will you catch me if I should fall~? Well, it's all an adventure That comes with a breathtaking view. Elly continued.

Then they both finish with, ¶"Walking a tightrope With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh With you. With you~, ooh~, ooh~, ooh~, ooh~ With~ you~, ooh~, ooh~, ooh~ With~ you."¶

^"I'll miss you Vanny. Stay safe & don't forget to call me when you guys need to explain about the baby to the others. They still have the same number right?" Elly asked while hugging her and crying all over again

"Yea, I will, my Scorpius Light. And they do. You don't hesitate either, ok?" She hugs back.

She nods & they slowly pull away.

∆"Flight 375 at gate 7 is now boarding! I repeat flight 375 at gate 7 is now boarding! "∆ They hear someone on the intercom tell the airport.

Vanny looks down at her ticket. "That's me. Talk with you soon. Love you kiddo. Remember, this is not goodbye."

"Love you too onee-chan." She finally pulls away and is pulled into Shoto's arms.

"Thank you everyone and see you another time."

They give their farewells as Elly cries into Shoto's chest but turns her head enough to watch her walk away.

Nessa turns back one more time with tear filled eyes & waves before she boards the plane.

Elly buried her face in Shoto's shoulder letting out a muffled scream.

Shoto holds her & rubs her back. "Shh, it'll be ok Snowflake." He tries to soothe.

Kyoka slowly walks over holding out her headphones.

Shoto nods.

Kyo would them on Elly then plays the music.

Shoto picks her up bridal style letting the crutches fall but Kyo catches them before they hit the ground.

Any other time Elly would've protested being pick up but she just couldn't bring herself to care.

They head back to the cars Kyoka gives her phone to Shoto and decides to got with Tenya and Nemuri.

Hizashi decided to as well, letting Shota drive his car.

Izuku decided to stay with Shota, Elly, & Shoto.

💙💜🐺🐾

The 45 minute trip seemed longer than it was but eventually they made it back.

Her cries had dried up while she just blankly listened to Kyoka's playlist & sat against Shoto.

Shoto got out and carried her bridal style again all the way to class. At this point school was almost over but there was still law & ethics left.

When she realized they were back in class she handed the headphones to Kyoka.

As Shota started talking to the class Hitoshi gently knocked on her desk.

She looked up.

~"You ok?"~ He signed.

She nods.

He looks her up & down. "If you wanna talk I'll be here."

She nods.

They tune back in on time for Shota to officially start the lesson.

"Alright, demons, time to talk about internship offers. There's going to be at least 40 for you all from UA. Now some of you of you got internships from people not assigned from UA, and of the few that did even got over 100 offers will be given tablets to help you sort through them all while the rest of you will get packets. Any questions?"

Hanta raises his hand.

"Yes Sero?"

"Can we por favor, see the número of internships everybody got?"

"Sure I planned on it anyhow."

Shota turns on the projector and then it shows everyone and the number of offers they had.

Everyone scans it from bottom to top.

"Woah! Guys! Look at the top 6." Denki yells.

They see in 6th was Hitoshi with 257 offers. Then 5th was Momo with 405, 4th being Elly with 483. In 3rd was Tenya with 620 offers, in 2nd was Shoto with 791 offers and in 1st was Izu with 876 offers.

The whole class erupted into excited chatter.

Elly, Hito, & Izu sunk in their seats, Shoto rolled his eyes & Tenya along with Momo tried to calm the class.

Shota flares his quirk & they all fall silent.

"Good, now I will pass out the tablets. Yaoyorozu, Tenya could you pass out the packets for me?"

"Of course sensei."

Shota places the tablets on their desks.

"Umm, sensei? These need passwords." Izuku informs.

"Oh yea." He says, hiding a smirk.

"So what are the passwords?" Hitoshi asks.

"That's a great question. Then he pulls a Severus & spins on his heel pointing to Tenya. "Ten yours is your sign name."

"Little Blue? He asks in conformation.

"That's it. Also to all of you the first letter of each word is capitalized, no spaces. Yaoyorozu your password is Hibiscus. Midoriya, yours is Problem Child number 1 but use a hashtag and the actual number. Shinso yours is Iris. I was going to put Byzantine but I changed my mind so you're lucky. Todoroki, yours is Don't Break My Daughter's Heart with an apostrophe." He gives his creepy smile.

"I don't plan on it sir."

"Good. Now Elly, yours is Lunar."

Kyoka laughs at all their names.

"Now get to work. You'll work on these till the end of class you'll have until Saturday to turn in your information. And before you ask Kaminari, yes you guys can work together." He says.

"Yes!" Said boy cheers.

"Umm sensei could I talk to you?" Izuku asks.

"Sure, lets go out into the hall. So Jiro, Shoji, keep your ears to yourself." Shota warns with a bit of a flair from his quirk.

They nod.

They go into the hall & Shota closes the door.

"So what's up?"

"I-I umm... I kno-ow I p-probal-lly should've t-told you s-sooner but e-erm..." He trails off.

"Hey take a few deep breaths i'm not gonna get mad ok?"

Izuku takes a few deep breaths then continues, "I umm- well at the sports festival, when Shinso-kun and I went up against each other... You know how he brainwashed me?"

Shota nods.

"Well umm..." Izuku starts to mutter a bit. ^"Wait, does he know the origin of my quirk? How will I explain this if not. What if-"^ He was cut off with a hand to his shoulder.

"Hey kid, it's alright. I know the basics behind your quirk. I looked into it after that first day, though I possibly should've brought it up and that's on me. The point is I know about your quirk."

"O-ok... S-so umm you know how it's passed down r-right?"

Shota nods again.

"So when I was brainwashed I saw all the past holders and they talked to me and helped me get out of the brainwashing. But erm... s-since th-then I think I-iv'e been s-seeing them and t-talking to them? B-but th-their all d-dead s-so... I don't know i-if that's a new as-spect of my q–quirk o-or..." He trails off once more.

"That certainly is a lot to take in. But you're saying, you can see the ghosts of the past holders?"

"I-i th-think?"

"While it's true that I wish you would've told me sooner, I understand why you didn't. So are they here now or..?" Shota waves his hand.

"W-well not exactly b-but I can h-hear them in m-my mind."

"Ok, so here's what I wanna do if you're ok with it. If not that's fine as well. So would it be ok if I bring Elly into this, but only of she's in the right mindset."

"S-sure. I-if she's fine with it o-of course!" He says waving his arms around.

"Ok then, I'll be right back." Shota opens the door scanning the room. He was surprised to see her signing and in a good mood. He lets the door close behind him as he walks over.

"So nine, decided to talk our advice ay?" One of the past holders says, materializing beside him.

Izuku whirls around trying to hit the ghost but it goes right through him.

Another one materializes next to the other.

"Fifth you can't scare him like that."

"Way to take the fun out of it, Yoichi."

Then a woman materializes. "Daigoro, go back to the vestige realm."

"But-"

"Now." She says leaving no room to argue.

"Yes mother." He says cheekily and materializes away.

The woman rolls her eyes playfully.

"Sorry about him nine." Yoichi comments.

"It's uh- fine..?" He says questioningly.

"Problem child." Shota calls.

Izuku spins around again.

"Hey, hey, it's just us."

"S-sorry Dadzawa." He says then quickly covers his mouth. "S-sorry! I-I know we're still i-in sc-chool."

"It's fine. Anyhow who were you talking with?"

"O-oh It was the first user Yoichi and a woman named-" He pauses and presumably turns to her. "I'm sorry I never got your name."

"I'm the seventh. My name is Nana Shimura, but you can just call me Nana."

Izuku & Elly's eyes widen and he turns to her to see her staring right at him.

~"No"~ She signs.

"Way..." He breaths.

"What? What's wrong problem children?" Shota asks on alert.

"The woman, she's the 7th, her name," He starts.

Then Elly picks up, "Her name is Nana Shimura."

"Wait, what? Isn't that your grandmother's name?" Shota asks.

"Hold up what?!" Yoichi says well more so yells making the two flinch.

"Yoichi!" Nana snaps but doesn't yell.

"Ok but what? You're their grandmother??"

"Seems like it." She smiles.

"This is surreal." Izuku says.

"So you're telling me that the 7th user of your quirk is your grandmother and you just found out?"

"Y-yes? I don't know what's going on anymore! First I find out that I have two cousins I didn't know anything about. Now my grandma is apparently a dead O.F.A. user!"

"You look so much like Inko." She says sweetly. "And you." She moves closer to Elly. "You look like Jiro a bit." She gives a soft smile.

"Midoriya, can you do me a favor a take a few deep breaths for me."

"R-right." Izuku does that and is calmer.

"Good. Now remind me how many holders are there?"

"There's nine. So it stops at me as the current and from what I learned most likely last holder."

"Ok so, you seeing them is a new aspect of your quirk thanks to Shinso, but how?"

"I don't have an answer for this... except that it's somehow connected to Elly as well."

~"But I don't have your quirk?"~ She signs.

"It likely doesn't matter since you're both Nana's grandchildren and it somehow goes hand in hand. Honestly right now we don't have a better explanation." Yoichi states.

"What is your quirk?" Nana asks her.

~"I have three. 1, is called Hydra which my sister has, another is called Neko-Okami sinceI can shift between cat and wolf features along with the actual animals recently. The third is Paranorma since I can communicate with the dead." She explains.

"Well that does explain why you can see us and you look like a cat." Yoichi says simply.

"One question that's slightly off topic, can your ghosts become solid too?" Shota asks.

Izuku looks at them waiting for an answer.

"We can but not for long" Yoichi answers.

"Not for long." Izuku says simply.

"Got it."

"Last time I checked Jiro didn't have a Neko or Okami quirk. What's your mom's quirk dear?"

~"My mother's quirk was Hydra and Neko. But my father did have an Okami quirk?"~

"At this day and time he could've found someone to give him a quirk like that, that could be passed down in the genes." Izuku says.

~"That still doesn't explain my Paranorma or my sister's Glitch."~

"True but we can figure out that another time. We currently are dealing with-" He waves his hand around. "Whatever all this is."

She nods in agreement.

"I have to agree as well. We can figure this out after dinner in the dorms tonight.

"Yea- Oh! Oh! Wait, what about mom! How do I explain this to her! She doesn't know the origin of my quirk!" He turns to Nana. "And you'll likely want to see your daughter again!"

"I-izu!" Elly speaks.

He turns back.

"We can explain this to auntie when we know more but for now we can say something about my quirk with it."

"O-ok. Ok. Yea, that's- yea." He calms down. "Wait we? You're gonna come with me?"

"I mean I don't mind. Plus we're going to that ice cream shop later. It'll give everyone time to say their byes and get whatever they want."

"Alright then. Wait what time is it."

Shota checks his phone. "Actually the bell is abo-" He was cut off by the bell ringing.

"O-oh."

Class 1-A files out.

"We put the packets and tablets on you desk sensei." Yayorozu informed.

"Thank you. Did anyone mange to finish?"

"No sensei."

"Alright." Shota sees them all in the doorway. "Ok, demons! Before you go home to say your goodbyes and what not I want you to know, I want you back at UA's gates by 5:30 and no later unless it's an emergency. Now there will be teachers here the whole time to let you in before then but you have to be at the gates at 5:30. Understand?" He asks flaring his quirk.

"Hai sensei!"

"Good. Now, get out of my sight. I don't want to see you any sooner than I have to."

They all leave except for the main five & Hitoshi.

"Me and Elly are going to go see m-my mom so that means you guys have time to s-say your goodbyes as well and we can meet up l-later."

"What time should we meet and where?" Tenya asks.

"How about 4:30?" Elly suggests.

"Sure." Kyoka says.

"A-and umm m-maybe we could meet at erm..."

"Just meet at my place since the ice cream shop is nearby."

"Makes the most sense." Shoto speaks up.

Hitoshi meekly chimes in. "I don't know where that is." He rubs the back of his neck.

"Gimme your phone." Kyoka says.

"What?" He says pulling it out.

She takes it and puts in her & the other's numbers and texts herself. Then she gives it back, pulls out her own saves his contact and sets up a group chat and sends Aizawa's location. "There."

Everyone's phone dings.

"A group chat for him as well is a good idea Kyoka." Tenya says.

"I know." She says teasingly.

"Alright see you demons later."

"Bye!" They all say.

💙💜🐺🐾

"Mom! I'm home and I brought Elly!" Izuku calls out toeing his shoes off then helping her.

"Oh! Izuku! Elly dears!" She hugs them.

^"Wow..."^ Nana breathes. ^"She looks so much like me..."^

"Oh, you're finally on crutches dear! That's amazing."

"Th-thanks."

"Would either of you like a snack?"

"Sorry mom. But we'll be going to an ice cream shop later. We just came here to talk to you about something along with making sure they got all my notebooks and stuff and to say bye."

"They should've gotten everything but you can check to make sure."

"Yea, I'll go do that real quick and then we can talk."

He races off to his room.

"Wow... it looks like they got everything, but there should still be some stuff here. Where is it?" He looks around then goes to his closet. "Oh yea!" He opens it and feels around the shelf that's in there. "It should be there, maybe it got pushed back?"

He was about to power up his quirk when Yoichi said, "What're you looking for?"

^"One of my notebooks I kept up here for safekeeping after it got thrown into a koi pond."^ He whispered.

Yoichi floats up & manages to become solid long enough to hold it up. "This?" He asks coming closer.

^"Yea! Thanks!"^ He says.

Then Yoichi wavers and the book hits the ground.

Izuku picks it up.

"Sorry." He said.

At the same time Inko askes, "Is everything alright Izu?"

"Yea mom! Just dropped something! I'll be there in a minute!"

"Ok dear!"

Izu then goes to the bottom of his closet in the darkest parts and pulls out a soft and fluffy blanket that was folded up. "Yes!" Then he runs back sliding and almost colliding with the couch & extension almost falling on Elly.

"Izuku what have I said about running in the house with socks on?" She scolds.

Nana chuckles from her place next to Elly.

"Sorry mom but I wanted to be fast."

"Where were those at? I was looking for them for you.

"Hehehe. They were hidden. I figured no one would find them but I wasn't really trying to hide this." He holds up the notebook. "It just happened to be just out of reach so that's why you heard the thud since when I got it, it slipped from my grasp." He partially lied.

Yoichi rolled his eyes from behind Izu.

"Sit down baby. What was it you both wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well u-umm... You see-" He drops his face into a hand & sighs trying to figure out how to word it.

"Just rip the bandaid off kid." Yoichi says.

"OkSoWeMetGrandma! He says fast.

Inko looks taken aback. "You- w-what?"

"B-because of my Paranorma quirk, somehow we managed to meet her." Elly says.

"I-is she-" Inko trails off.

"She's here but she can only show herself for a short amount of time."

"That's fine."

Nana shows herself standing in front of all them.

"M-mom..." Inko sobs.

"Inko. My baby girl. You grew up so fast. Now you have your own child." Nana says placing a cold hand on her cheek with tears streaming down her own face.

"I've missed you."

"I know. And I miss you too, but we're here now." Then she seems to disappear.

"Mom?" Inko questions.

"She's still there."

"Please tell Inko that I'm sorry I couldn't watch her or her brothers grow up. That no matter what to remember I'll still be in her heart and I love her with all my heart."

"She says that she's sorry she could be there for you and your brothers to watch them grow up and that no matter what she loves you and to remember she'll always be in your heart." Now it was Elly and Izu's turn to start crying.

"Can she hear me?" Inko asks.

Elly nods.

"I know you had your reasons for giving us up and I never hated you for it. I know that it must've taken a lot for you to do it. I couldn't possibly imagine losing Izuku. And I imagine it was so, so much worse since you had to leave all three of us. I may not have understood at the time but I never was angry about it."

"Tell her, Thank you, and that's all I ever really wanted to hear because I know Kotaro took it the worst & cut off all ties but I just wanted to know if even one of them knew I was doing it for their own safety."

Elly relayed the message.

"I know Kotaro took it the worst. He also had cut off ties with me before Izuku was born though we never talked much before anyhow. I didn't even know about Jiro until a while ago thanks to these two."

"Mhm. Well it was nice talking with you Inko but I should go. I'll try to talk with you again another time. I love you."

Once the message was repeated Inko says, "Alright mom. I love you too. Talk with you another time." Inko smiles.

Nana materializes away for the time being.

"I should let you two go as well. You have a hang out to get to."

"Alright mom. I'll try to visit as soon as possible. Izuku hugs her.

Then she hugs Elly.

As they get their shoes on Inko says, "Oh Izuku sweetie, do you want a bag for those?"

"No thanks mom, I got room in my backpack." He says picking it up and placing both items in it.

"Alright then. You two be safe!"

'Thank you. You as well." Elly replies.

💙💜🐺🐾

"I'll text the gc that we're on our way to dad's."

"Ok."

"Wait, your teacher is your dad?" Nana & Yoichi ask.

"Adoptive." Izuku inputs "Well soon to be if everything goes in favor."

"What happened to Jiro & your mom?" Nana asks.

Elly flinches & stops walking & texting. "They're gone. Villain attack. It's just me & my sister now from the four of us."

"Oh I'm sorry."

Elly doesn't say anything & continues what she was doing.

Izuku feels his phone buzz. Then feels it buzz a few times a few seconds later.

"What'd they say?"

"Ten's already there with Kyoka and Shoto is almost there and Hito is on route now."

"Got it.

Another vestige materializes.

"Yoichi."

The man sighs. "What is it Kudo?"

"Digoro is trying to start another fight with Hikage and En."

"Again~?" He groans. "Alright let's go." He and Kudo disappear.

"Ok one, why did he look like Kacchan? Two, does that happen often?"

"Very often. I mean when you are stuck in the vestige realm for years you get bored." Nana explains.

💙💜🐺🐾

Izu opens the door and says, "We're here!"

"Finally! Even Hitoshi made it before you both!" Kyoka teases ruffling his hair.

"Hey! I worked hard on that!"

"Sure you did Zuzu."

"Can we go now?" Shoto asks.

"Sure Sho." Elly says. Then remembers, "Oh yea! RG will be there too."

"Huh?" Izu asks.

"You'll find out." Tenya says, sharing a smile with Elly.

💙💜🐺🐾

(A/N: Well sorry for the angst next chap will be better. Again lemme know bout any spelling/gramatical errors. Bye my Nekos & Okamis.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 778 22
Carrie Winters is dared to spend the night in a so-called haunted castle to impress Mike, the guy if her dreams. It's no big deal right? WRONG. Someo...
173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
502K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
684K 25K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...