๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป

By ryupivkle

an nmixx fanfic seven girls. one classroom. one month of detention. they all hate each other. they can't stan... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

14

437 32 36
By ryupivkle

Jinsol was walking to class as she always did. She liked being punctual whenever she could, that's why most teachers loved her. She also always had her homework done, her assignments handed in before the due time, and also passed with full marks.

She was what you would call a perfect student.

"Good morning, Jinsol." Jiwoo appeared in front of her with a smile.

Jinsol's heart started beating faster than usual. Ever since their moment in that storage room, she's been having these kind of reactions whenever she was close to Jiwoo.

Jiwoo knew what she was doing to the older. She knew the type of effect she had on her.

Jinsol just continued her way to class, ignoring the girl. There were still about 5 minutes before the first period started, but she always arrived early.

Jiwoo pouted, seeing her walk away.

"Jinsol!" No response.

"Jinsol-ah!" No response.

"Bae Jinsol!" No response again. By now, some students were staring at the Jiwoo shouting after the girl that was much further away.

"Bae Jinsol!" Again, no response. Jiwoo smiled when an idea suddenly hit her.

"Honey!" She shouted. Jinsol froze after hearing that.

Seeing that reaction made Jiwoo smile. "Baby! Babe! Darling! Love!"

Jinsol quickly ran up to the younger. Other students stopped what they were doing, and now their attention was on the two girls.

She pulled the younger away and into an empty classroom.

"What was that?" Jinsol finally spoke up.

Jiwoo pretended to be confused, "What was what?" She asked.

"The names..."

"Why? Don't you like them? I like them. I like calling you cute nicknames." She smiled.

Jinsol sighed, "Why? Why do you want to call me those? Why do you like calling me by those names?"

"Because I like you."

That one sentence almost made Jinsol's heart explode. What was this feeling? She didn't know, and she wasn't sure whether she liked it or not.

The school's bell rang, and students started flooding the classroom. Jinsol quickly left and made her way to her own classroom.

Good thing she didn't have her next subject with Jiwoo. She quickly ran to her classroom. She was the last one to get there.

"Bae Jinsol? I thought you were absent. It's so unlike you to arrive after the bell has gone." Her teacher stated.

"I apologise." She bowed and quickly took her seat.

"Jiwoo?" Someone beside her questioned.

Jinsol flinched and stared at the culprit. "Haewon? Since when do you sit here?"

"I got moved here yesterday? Don't you remember? I guess you've been too focused on Jiwoo." Haewon shook her head and opened her science book.

"Me? Focused on Jiwoo? What?" She awkwardly laughed.

Haewon blank stared at her, "You're so obvious."

"Shut up. As if you didn't have a thing for Lily since middle school. Remember how you came to me crying about how Lily had a crush on a boy and not you." It was Jinsol's turn to tease her now.

Haewon rolled her eyes, "That was years ago. I was going through puberty."

"That puberty was what made you realise that you weren't interested in boys." She giggled, earning a slap from Haewon.

"Haewon, Jinsol. Focus." Theit teacher glared at them.

"Sorry." They both apologised.

It was the end of the day, and students were getting ready to head home. Haewon never went home at the same time as the students. She always waited for her father, who was the principal, to finish it up.

Right now, she was heading to the library to do some light reading.

"Haewon!" Lily called her. She quickly went up to her with a nervous look.

"Lily? Is there something wrong?" Haewon asked her.

"I was wondering if you were free this Saturday. Of course, you aren't free because you have detention, I mean, I have detention as well. What I mean is... are you free Saturday night? Let's have a sleepover?"

Haewon smiled, "Sure. Let's do it. A sleepover."

"Yay! I'll tell my mom! See you tomorrow!" She smiled, waving and walking away.

Haewon was happy, no doubt. She was going to have a sleepover with Lily after years of not having one. She was looking forward to it.

OKAY, BUT DASH !!!!
BEST NMIXX TITLE TRACK😍😍

THE ALBUM ATE AS WELL!
THE VOCALS
THE RAP
THE DANCE
THE VISUALSSSSSS

Fav song in the album??
Mine is Passionfruit

Bias wrecker for this comeback??
Mine is Bae!

Anyways hope u enjoyed this chapter<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 857 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
20K 1K 28
The 7 boys go to different schools but their system is the same. If you go to detention, you'll need to go to a camp to make you redeem your acts, an...