To Hoenn Once Again

By Otaku_Aryan_18

In this story , after serena leaves kalos , ash becomes sad and he want to go after her . what will he do ? w... More

Author Notice
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 13

166 5 0
By Otaku_Aryan_18

3rd Person POV:

Next day , ash woke up and did his training for some hours before coming back to his room . he then slept with his girlfriend again . after some hours , they both woke up again .

" good morning ashy ." she greeted and rubbed her eyes .

" good morning sere . "ash said while letting out a small yawn .

" so , should we wake up now ?" she asked .

" yeah , we should although i dont want to ." ash said and hugged her while laying down only .

" oh come on ashy , you need to get your gym badge too ." she told but she snuggled more closer to him .

" dont tell me that you are not enjoying this . "ash said .

" i am enjoying but we need to get moving too ." she told and ash sighed .

" yeah , you are right . who is taking shower first ?" he asked .

" me ." she told and ash nodded .

"fine , i am waiting for my turn ." ash told and serena went to take a shower .

after an hour , both were ready and were sitting with their pokemons in the cafateria .

" hey serena and ash . "they heard a voice .

they look in the direction of voice and saw may and dawn coming to them .

" oh hi guys ." ash and serena said .

" so what are you going to do today ?" may asked .

" we are going to get ash's gym badge ." serena told .

" wait , you already have the gym badges here ." may said .

" yeah , i know but sere told me that i should collect them again so yeah i am collecting them again . i already got balance badge from your dad ." ash told and showed her the badge .

" woah , already got it . ok then , can we go with you ?" may asked .

" yeah sure , but where are your boyfriends ?" serena asked .

" oh , drew is sleeping and paul is training in the forest . he is determined to win against ash ." dawn told and ash smiled .

" dawn , paul have changed a lot from last time . hasn't he ?" ash asked .

" yeah , after loosing to you . he has changed a lot ." dawn told while blushing .

" ok then , call your boyfriends . we will meet you at school ." ash told and may nodded .

" school ?" serena asked

" yeah , roxanne is a teacher in a school here and after that , we will get to battle her ." ash said and serena nodded in understandment .

" wait , is paul not going to battle ?" ash asked .

" oh , he already got the badge 2 days ago ." dawn told and ash nodded .

" ok then . i will use pikachu and lucario ." ash told and lucario smiled and pikachu raised his fist in determination .

they all went out of the pokemon center and ash took serena to school and may and dawn went in their rooms to call their boyfriends .

" woah , this is a big school ." serena told .

" yeah , it is ." ash said remembering the time he came there first time .

" you know , may got to know about her dream when she came in rustboro city . she was going to challenge gym with her torchic but then she refused as she was interested in contests ." ash said and they walked inside the school .

" wow , thats great. " serena told and she walked with ash hand-in-hand .

soon , a child came to them with his cindaquil . 

" hi , who are you guys ?" he asked .

" i am ash ketchum and she is serena yvonne . we are here to meet roxanne ." ash told.

" wait , you are ash ketchum ? i saw your gym battle with Miss Roxanne . you are awesome and i want to be like you ." the child said with stars in his eyes and serena smiled on that .

" if you want to become like me , then believe in your pokemons . they are our friends . right buddy ?" ash told and pikachu nodded .

" wow , i will do just that and follow me . Miss Roxanne is currently teaching ." he told and ash and serena nodded .

they both went after the kid and soon they got in pokemon knowledge class where everyone was listening to Roxanne .

" Miss Roxanne , we have visitors ." he shouted .

" oh Marky , you are back . who are the visitors ?" Roxanne asked .

" we are here Roxanne ." ash yelled from the door .

" oh wait , Ash is that you ?" she asked in shock .

" yeah , the one and only ." ash said and serena giggled .

" class , i am going for a while until then nobody should make noise. "she told and got out of the class .

" so ash what brings you here ?" she asked .

" i am here for my gym badge and meet serena , my girlfriend ." ash told .

" oh hi serena , nice to meet you . are you here for the gym badge too ?" she inquired .

" no , i am a performer . i am here to cheer ash ." serena told and roxanne nodded .

" so , what do you say ash ? wanna have the gym battle here in school battlefield ? my students can learn from the battling ." she asked ash .

" sure , why not . wait a second ." ash told and took them out of the school .

" charizard , come out ." ash shouted and throwed a pokeball .

" rawrrr !!" he yelled .

" hey charizard , can you bring may and the others here ? you can bring dawn and may and drew will come on flygon with paul ." ash told and charizard nodded and took off in the sky .

 " woah , is he battling today ?" roxanne asked .

" nah , the others will get a chance ." ash told and roxanne nodded .

" lets go to battlefield then ." serena told and everyone nodded .

they went in the battlefield and serena and ash sat on the nearby benches and roxanne went to call students in the battlefield .

after some minutes , charizard brought may and dawn with him . he descended to ground and dawn and may got down from him and then fall down because of the dizziness .

" oh man , my head is spinning  ." may said 

" am i in heaven ? "dawn asked .

" charizard , did you flew fast ?" ash asked and he grinned and nodded .

" ohh god , return . " ash said and returned him and then serena and ash went near the two girls . 

they helped them to get up and sat them on the benches in the spectators area .

" man , may is heavy ." serena complained .

" yeah , she is . she eats more than me ." ash told while giggling .

" thanks ash and serena . your charizard is so fast ." dawn said and ash sweatdropped .

" next time , i will never fly on charizard and especially of this dude ." may said and serena giggled .

" charizard is really gentle with me . i dont know why he got fast with you . i have rode him several times ." serena told .

" because you are his trainer's girlfriend ." dawn said and serena blushed .

until then finally paul and drew caught up to them . flygon was panting heavily and then descended to ground and fall on the ground along with paul and drew .

" man , your charizard is fast ash ." paul said .

" my flygon is exhausted ." drew said and returned flygon .

they sat there for some time until students filled the battlefield and then roxanne came and stood on one side of the battlefield . serena kissed ash and then ash went and stood on one side of the battlefield .

" ash , i have got my best pokemons this time . i am not going to loose ." roxanne said .

" lets see . the stronger the opponent , the stronger we become ." ash said and pikachu nodded and sparked his cheeks .

" This will be a 3v3 official gym battle between Gym Leader Roxanne and Challenger Ash Ketchum . challenger is allowed to substitute pokemons .  Are both the trainers ready ?" The referee announced and both of them nodded .

" Trainers send out your pokemon ." The referee announced .

" go Golem ." Roxanne yelled and tossed a pokeball .

' it will be hard for pikachu , i should send out lucario ' ash thought . pikachu tried to run to battle .

" wait pikachu ." ash said and pikachu looked at him with confusion .

" you will get your chance buddy . let lucario have some battle ." ash told and pikachu nodded .

" lucario , i choose you ." ash said and lucario jumped from the platform besides ash to the battlefield with his eyes closed .

" he is playing good . golem is ground and rock type . fighting and steel type moves will be effective against golem ." paul said .

" hey paul , she sent graveler against you and she also did a 2v2 battle with you then why 3v3 with ash ?" dawn asked .

" ash defeated this gym mainly with his pikachu so she wants to give a tough competition this time , i think ." may told and everyone nodded .

" ash will face no problem , remember if lucario and pikachu loose too . he have 4 powerhouses and then his strongest pokemon ." drew told .

" yeah , at this moment , he is kind of unstoppable and unbeatable ." paul told with a smirk .

" lets go ash ." serena cheered along with dawn .

" Battle Begin !" the referee announced .

" golem , use dig ." roxanne commanded .

golem dug the hole and then went inside it . ash smirked and lucario grinned on that .

" lucario , use your aura to find him and then double team ." ash said and lucario closed his eyes once again and focused on his aura .

lucario sensed for golem and then found out that he is coming from left . lucario quickly moved aside and as soon as golem got out , he tackled the ground instead of lucario . lucario then created several copies of himself and surrounded golem .

" golem , dont get confused . find the real one ." roxanne told and golem nodded .

he looked around the copies of lucario but could not find the real one .

" lucario , now is your chance . use aura sphere ." ash said .

lucario focused his energy and then created an aura sphere in his hands and then after charging  it , all the copies transferred into single one and then he shot the sphere at golem .

" dodge it " roxanne said but it was too late .

the aura sphere hit golem and golem was pushed back to roxanne . he shook off the damage and then stood in fighting stance again .

" golem , use rollout ." roxanne told .

" roxanne , let me step up the game ." ash told and roxanne was confused .

' lucario , use double team ' ash said through aura communication and lucario grinned and nodded .

golem spinned like a ball and then headed straight for lucario . his friends were panicking as he did not command anything . as golem was about to hit lucario , he created copies of himself and the attack went through a copy .

" what ? ok then golem , use mud shot to clear the copies ." roxanne told .

' hmm , at the last moment , power up punch .'  ash said through aura and lucario nodded .

golem shot mud at the copies and they started disappearing . he shot mud at last 3 copies . it hit two but the real one dodged the shot and then rushed at him with power up punch . lucario hit golem again and again with power-up punch and then golem was thrown back to the side of roxanne .

" what is happening ? how is lucario attacking without a command ?"paul asked .

" i dont know one thing ." dawn said .

" i think i know ." may told .

" how may ?" drew asked .

" lucario is an aura pokemon and it can communicate through aura . i think he and ash are talking through aura ." may told and all were in shock .

" i dont know if ash can do this but yeah he trains with lucario ."serena told and everyone nodded .

" golem , use flame thrower ." roxanne commanded .

' use bone rush and then spin it in your hand to counter the flamethrower ' ash commanded and lucario nodded .

golem shoot a stream of fire from his mouth and lucario formed a bone in his hands and spinned it . the flamethrower was deflected and did not hit lucario .

' dont give a moment . use double team and bone rush ' ash said through aura .

roxanne was panicking as she did not even know what is lucario going to use as ash is not speaking anything .

" golem , earthquake ." she said .

' jump in the air and then rush in straight .' ash said and lucario nodded .

he jumped in the air and created copies of himself in the air . golem stomped his foot in the ground and the earth shook but it did not have any effect on lucario . lucario formed the bone in his hands and all copies of him rushed to golem .

" burn them , use flamethrower ." roxanne blurted .

golem sweated and then shoot a stream of fire at all the copies . it hit all the copies but the real one deflected the flame with his bone .

' now , hit him ' ash said .

lucario got in close and then got some hits on golem and golem was thrown in front of roxanne . lucario was also panting as he used some heavy moves . golem got up while panting heavily . 

' 2 more attacks and golem is gone . i have to think fast .' roxanne thought .

" golem , fast use rollout ." roxanne commanded .

' what is she upto ?  lucario dodge it ' ash said and lucario dodged the rollout by jumping in the air .

" now , use flamethrower ." she said and lucario was now vulnerable but ash smirked .

' lucario , use substitute ' ash said and lucario grinned .

the flamethrower hit the target dead on and roxanne got happy . lucario was thrown on the ground but soon he disappeared . everyone present there gasped at this .

" now use bone rush ." ash yelled .

lucario appeared from behind golem and hit him with his bone and he was sent flying in front of roxanne with swirly eyes . lucario was damaged too as by using substitute , he also gained damage .

" Golem is unable to battle ! this round goes to Challenger Ash ! Gym Leader send out your next pokemon !" the referee announced

" what just happened ?" may and dawn asked .

" i dont have a clue ." drew said .

" i dont know what happened but it was good . " serena told with admiration in her eyes .

"let me explain . ash told lucario to use substitute . lucario created a fake copy of him and the flamethrower hit it . it took some health of lucario but then he hit the vulnerable golem . this was a brilliant strategy ." paul explained and everyone nodded .

" looks like he have got strategies on his hands now ." may told and dawn nodded .

" roxanne cannot win against him ." paul said and serena smiled .

" return golem , you did good . go probopass" roxanne said .

" lucario , take a rest my friend . pikachu , i choose you ." ash said and lucario jumped and then sat besides ash and pikachu jumped on the battlefield with his cheeks sparkling .

sylveon got out of serena's pokeball to watch pikachu battle . she cheered for pikachu and serena smiled .

" why did she came out ?" may asked .

" she have a crush on ash's pikachu ." serena told .

" like trainer , like pokemon ." dawn told and everyone laughed on that .

" probopass , use sandstorm ." roxanne said while smirking .

the weather changed and sandstorm started around the field . ash had to cover his eyes and pikachu was having difficulty seeing the opponent . 

" probopass , use iron head ." roxanne said .

" pikachu , dodge it ." ash shouted .

probopass taking advantage of sandstorm rushed on pikachu with iron head . pikachu tried to dodge but he could not see the attack . pikachu was suddenly thrown in the air and he cried due to that . he once again landed on the ground .

" pikachu , are you alright ?" ash asked to pikachu in sandstorm .

" pika" he shouted .

" urgghh , pikachu stay on your ground and try to dodge any attacks ." ash shouted .

" probopass , use iron head again ."  roxanne commanded .

pikachu tried to dodge again but he failed again and got thrown back . he cried due to the pain . 

' urghh , what do i do ? roxanne played this time with me ' ash thought and clenched his fists in frustration .

" probopass , use iron head once again " roxanne said .

" pikachu , i know you can hear me . listen to me , focus on your surroundings and then as you hear any moment , dodge it . i know you can do it ." ash yelled and pikachu nodded inside the sandstorm .

pikachu closed his eyes and dropped his heartbeat so that he can hear any noises .  soon , a dirt kicking sound was heard and pikachu's ear perked up . he soon jumped to the left making the iron head unsuccessful . ash knew that pikachu dodged it .

" wow , you missed it ash . probopass , use hyper beam ." roxanne said .

" pikachu , iron tail into the ground after you sense the direction of attack ." ash yelled .

pikachu nodded and then closed his eyes and his tail glowed white , he sensed the direction of attack and then as soon as the beam was fired , pikachu slammed his tail in the ground which caused rubble to knock off the ground and pikachu was saved from the hyper beam .

 " good strategy ash , now probopass , use body slam ." roxanne yelled .

" pikachu , dodge ." ash shouted on top of his lungs .

pikachu tried to dodge but he could not sense probopass and after a moment only , probopass slammed into pikachu making pikachu cry . probopass then got up and disappeared into sandstorm .

" pikachu , are you alright ?" ash asked in concern .

" pikaa" he shouted and got up on his feet which were shaking .

soon , the sandstorm disappeared and then ash sighed as something is good now . pikachu was damaged heavily and probopass was not damaged even a bit . 

' i have to do something quick . ' ash thought .

" pikachu , quick attack . "ash throwed his one arm forward .

pikachu rushed like a bullet and slammed his body into probopass . probopass got pushed back but stood his ground . pikachu was panting heavily .

" probopass , use thunderbolt ." roxanne said .

" you too pikachu ." ash told .

both the pokemons fired thunderbolt at each other and the attacks cancelled out . probopass was tired but was not damaged like pikachu .

" pikachu , go quick attack ." ash said thinking of a plan .

' just use any punch ' ash thought .

it was if roxanne heard his thoughts and blessed him .

" probopass , use thunder punch ." roxanne yelled .

pikachu rushed to probopass while probopass charged electricity in his hands . as soon as pikachu was about to hit probopass , he was sent flying in the air by the thunder punch . he cried by the hard hit but managed to stay in battle .

" now pikachu , use thunderbolt ." ash yelled .

pikachu corrected his body in the air and then fired a thunderbolt at probopass who got hit directly by it . pikachu started falling now .

" pikachu , gain the momentum and use iron tail ." ash quickly commanded .

pikachu spinned in the air and his tail glowed white . he quickly rushed to probopass while spinning and hit him in the head with iron tail . he got back to his position in front of ash panting heavily and probopass fall on his back but got back up and started panting .

" it is a hard battle . i dont know who will win ." may said and drew nodded .

" i think pikachu may be out if he gets hit one more time ." paul stated .

" pikachu is a strong pokemon . he can make it ." dawn said .

" yeah , ash will find a way out ." serena told and sylveon agreed .

" probopass , lets go one final hit . giga impact ." she yelled .

" piakchu use quick attack ." ash said and pikachu nodded in understanding as he knew what was going to happen .

probopass got covered in purple energy and then rushed to pikachu head on . pikachu also rushed straight into giga impact and they were few centimetres apart until ash made his call .

" now , spin ." ash said .

pikachu spinned his body into left and dodged the giga impact . probopass crashed into the ground and then he was left vulnerable for attacking .

" fast pikachu , use iron tail ." ash said and pikachu quickly turned around and hit his tail straight into probopass who fall down on his back with swirls in his eyes .

pikachu smiled and jumped while panting heavily and ash hit his fist in the air .

" Probopass is unable to battle ! this round goes to ash and pikachu ." the referee announced .

" yay pikachu , you did it ." ash said and pikachu smiled and jumped on his shoulder and nuzzled his cheek .

ash then went to serena and his friends and then gave pikachu to serena .

" pikachu is completely worn out sere . please take care of him ." ash said as he placed pikachu in serena's lap .

" sure ashy , go and win the badge ." she told and ash smiled and nodded .

" that was unexpected match ." may said and drew nodded .

" so , you used my contest trick again ? "dawn asked with a smirk and ash scratched back of his head and nodded .

" it comes handy many times ." ash said and went back to his platform .

" Gym Leader , send out your last pokemon !" the referee stated .

" ash , it is usually a 2v2 battle and i send out my less experienced pokemons but as you are very experienced . i am bringing out my ace ." roxanne said and brought out a pokeball .

" go steelix ." she yelled and tossed a pokeball .

steelix came out and roared in front of ash who was not affected by this and he grinned . lucario knew who is gonna come so he went to serena and his other friends .

" why did you come back ? are you not fighting ?" dawn asked .

" master is gonna be sending master greninja ." lucario told and serena smiled .

" i also wanted to fight her steelix ." paul said .

" ok , i choose-" he was cut off by roxanne .

" we are not done yet ash ." roxanne yelled and opened her white shirt colllar to show a key stone hiding ."  beyond evolution , mega evolve ." she pressed her keystone and steelix mega evolved .

he roared at ash and the students cheered for steelix and ash smiled .

" greninja , i choose you ." ash said and tossed a pokeball .

greninja came out with his arm crossed and then looked at his opponent and grinned and got in battle stance .

" roxanne , wanna see something cool ?" ash asked while smirking .

" yeah , show me what you can ." she told .

" is he going to do that transformation? "dawn asked .

" yup , they are gonna show that they can defeat any mega evolved pokemon ." serena told .

" master greninja will dominate him ." lucario told .

" lets see what ash will offer ." paul said and focused on the battlefield .

" greninja , lets do this . stronger , stronger and STRONGER !!! LETS GOO!!" ash yelled and raised his one hand in air and greninja did the same .

soon , greninja was engulfed in a water veil which stunned the students and referee as well as the gym leader . the water veil then exploded and the water got collected in the form of shuriken on his back .

" we present you ash- greninja ." ash yelled and roxanne smiled .

" lets see what can your greninja do . steelix , use dig ." roxanne said and steelix went underground .

" greninja , lets do this . water shuriken ." ash said and did the act of taking out shuriken from his back . he slammed the shuriken in the ground due to which water appeared from the cracks from battlefield and steelix was thrown out from the ground . he stood straight again and roared .

" impressive strength . steelix , use rock tomb" roxanne said .

" greninja , double team ." ash said .

greninja created hundreds of copies and jumped on the boulders that steelix throwed at him . 

" now , water shuriken ." ash said and acted like picking shuriken from his back .

" steelix , iron tail . clear all the copies ." roxanne yelled and ash smirked .

the iron tail hit all the copies but in the end , greninja was nowhere to be seen . suddenly , steelix was hit by a big water shuriken from the side and he fall to the ground .

" greninja ,night slash ." ash said .

greninja made two dark blades in his hands and disappeared in thin air and hit steelix continuously with the blades . he then kicked threw steelix to roxanne's side and steelix got up slowly while panting  heavily .

" steelix , dragon breath ." roxanne called out .

" greninja , use double team and then water shuriken to cut through ." ash said .

greninja created copies of himself and then prepared a water shuriken in his hands . steelix fired a strong dragon breath but when it was about to hit greninja , ash snapped his fingers . dragon breath hit greninja and greninja was thrown in air but soon it disappeared .

" now , go ." ash yelled .

soon , a water shuriken was directly slammed into steelix 's face and he fall down on the ground . greninja stood in front of ash with his arms crossed .

" wait , what happened?"drew asked .

" i think he used substitute ."  paul said .

" but ashy did not commanded greninja and they cannot do aura communication ." serena told and lucario laughed .

" you did not observed carefully . master snapped his fingers . he taught us that there is a weird someone called diantha and she can command pokemons by gestures so he also taught us many tricks . i can do aura communication but master greninja , sceptile and infernape are taught with basic gestures . he snapped his fingers to tell greninja to use substitute . i only helped master to learn this move ." lucario told and everyone was in shock .

"do you mean that he is a champion level player now ?" paul asked and serena nodded .

" yeah , in kalos . he almost defeated diantha's mega gardevoir in an unofficial match but in the end , he lost connection with greninja and they both went unconscious so diantha won ." serena told and paul was in shock .

" paul , you need to work hard . we dont even know what else ash has on his sleeves " dawn told and paul nodded .

" its going to be difficult this time ." paul muttered and again focused on the battle .

" steelix , can you get up ?" roxanne asked .

steelix roared lightly and got up with bruises and was panting heavily meanwhile greninja only took damage from substitute and was completely fine .

" now , steelix use dragon tail ." roxanne commanded .

" greninja , time to test our new move , use liquidation ." ash told and he holded his hands like he was using cut .

ash combined his water energy with the cut and two water katanas were made in greninja's hands and ash smirked on this .

" go !!!" ash yelled .

greninja took off like a lightning and dragon tail missed greninja with a fare distance . before steelix could manage his footing , he was slashed at multiple parts with the water swords . he started crying in pain . 

" straight at his head ." ash yelled and crossed his hands and then spread them apart .

he then acted like slashing something and on the other hand , greninja just slashed his both swords in steelix's face . steelix grunted in pain and fall on the ground which caused smoke to raise around the battlefield . greninja disappeared the water swords and then stood on the field with his arms crossed in front of ash .

when the smoke subsided , steelix was laying there in his normal form with swirls in his eyes .

" Steelix is unable to battle . thus this round goes to greninja and Ash . the winner of the match is Challenger Ash Ketchum ." the referee announced .

the students cheered ash's name and ash smiled on this and went to roxanne who just returned her steelix .

" that was a good match roxanne ." ash told and gave his hand for handshake .

roxanne smiled and took his hand for handshake ." indeed , it was the best match i had . you just defeated my top 3 pokemons and i could not get out even 1 of yours ." she said and laughed a little .

" guess , my pokemons grew strong time by time . you almost kicked out piakchu though ."  ash said and she smiled and nodded .

soon , the students were gone to their classes and serena went up to ash and kissed him as congratulations .

" that was great match ashy . you didn't told me about your new move ." she told and ash giggled softly .

" well ,i forgot ." ash said and the others laughed .

" typical ash ." may and dawn said .

after that , they all went to the pokemon center and sat in the lobby for timepass .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for today's chapter guys . see you in the next one .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 59 14
After Ash looses everything, will he be able to control his emotions and get revenge on the one responsible for ruining his life? Will Ash be able t...
53.5K 1.1K 80
When some you love break you so badly that you be came unbreakable But what if she is your ture power. Overpowered Ash x Serena Pokemon amourshippin...
410K 7.5K 61
"Do u remember the promise we did?" "I do..." Get ready to immerse yourself once again in the world of Pokemon FanFic. This fan fic respects the sto...
68.4K 1.7K 35
From darkness comes light. From light come darkness. A boy name ASH Ketchum is a champion of alola, Prince and soon to be king of Rota he have everyt...