Love Beyond Time | Jikook Sto...

Galing kay idlesunflower

in which Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook's children accidentally travel to the past, and are forced to play the... Higit pa

・゚✧ prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
epilogue ✧・゚

chapter 15

409 21 1
Galing kay idlesunflower

Jungkook ducked as he entered the ship, noticing all the agents and officers seeking medical attention, some lying on the floor and other simply propped up against the walls. Jungkook noticed Jihyung rejecting the medics, pacing in the ship anxiously until he spotted Jungkook and Jimin enter. 

"Da-" Jihyung began to say, before his eyes widened and he corrected himself, "Cap. What's going on? Where's Jina?"

Jungkook sighed. He looked to Jimin, who said, "Sit, Jih."

Jihyung immediately frowned, but sat anyway, looking at the pair expectantly.

"Your sister was injured, right before the army showed up."

Jihyung stood up again, "Why didn't you tell me? Where is she? I have-"

"She's getting medical help."

"How bad is it?" Jihyung asked quietly.

"She was shot." Jungkook said, his voice low so that other agents and officers wouldn't hear. 

"What?" Jihyung went pale, stumbling as he sat back down, his head in his hands. "Where is she?"

"She's okay, Jih. She's getting stitched up." Jimin said, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"Can I see her?" Jihyung asked, gulping.

"Yeah, of course." Jimin nodded. "Just wait till she's done." 

"I'm sorry Jih." Jungkook said, wincing in pain as he sat down next to Jihyung. 

The door locked once and for all, and the ship took off into the air. Jihyung sniffled, trying to wipe his teary eyes. "You did all you could. And you saved us with the bomb. None of this is your fault. I just wish I was the one who killed the jackass who did this to Jina."

"You were." Came a voice from behind Jimin. 

Jungkook looked curiously at the speaker: Soyeon. 

"Oh, um- I'm Soyeon." Soyeon attempted a smile. "I was the one to find your sister."

Jungkook nodded. "Go on."

"Well, my tech in-ear, Jisoo Unnie? She got it on video when Jina was shot. And identified the shooter. I know it doesn't mean much, but, you were the one to kill him." 

Soyeon started to walk away, but then Jihyung said, "Wait." 

Soyeon turned around, a questioning look on her face. 

"Those arrows." He pointed to Soyeon's bow and arrow set. "It was you who saved me back there."

"And me." Hyunjin joined the conversation, along with several more.

Soyeon shrugged, "Jina told me to go out there and fight. That's all I did."

"You did much more than that." Jungkook said, getting up and shaking her hand. "I'm sorry I didnt acknowledge it earlier."

Soyeon flustered quickly as the group applauded her performance, smiling awkwardly. 

"For what it's worth," Soyeon said as the officers dispersed, "Jina was fighting to survive. She's strong. And she'll get through this." She nodded at Jihyung, then moving away to head to the medical attention herself. 

"She's ready, Jih." Jimin said, and Jihyung jumped to his feet. 

He rushed into the medical room of the ship, immediately noticing Jina lying on a bed, a huge plaster wrapped around her waist. He could see the bullet wound in her lower abdomen, and the tubes injected into her arm. He sat down next to her bedside, crossing his legs. 

"You're gonna wake up, right?" Jihyung muttered. 

"Well, if you ask nicer than that." Jina said, her eyes still closed. She smiled, and Jihyung finally broke into a matching one. 

"Come on, eyes open." Jihyung said.

Jina's eyes fluttered open tiredly, and she frowned. "You look worse than me." She commented. "How about you wash your face?" 

"How the hell did you get shot?" Jihyung said, "How about we start there?" Although he did grab a tissue from her bedside and dabbed at his face. 

"I spotted a kid in the forest." She said, "I took him back to the ship, but I wanted to go back and check if there were any more. Then, got shot." 

"I killed him, you know." Jihyung said. "The guy who shot you. I think it's the universe's way of giving me revenge." 

"Well, he was a jerk." Jina shrugged. "But I feel like I didnt help the team, I barely did anything."

"Are you kidding me?" Jihyung frowned. "You beat like 4 guards, saved 20 kids and people, you did so much." 

"I dont know about that." Jina said, but she did feel better. "Anyway, what do you think would happen if I did die? Would you go back to the future? How does that work?" 

"Don't say stuff like that." Jihyung said. "You sure you're fine right?"

"Of course, big brother. Oh- and, say thanks to Soyeon for me." 

Jihyung nodded. "I'm letting you rest. Stay good, okay?"

___

Meanwhile, Jungkook had fallen asleep, resting his head on the wall of the ship. Jimin had visited Jina already, who by the time the ship had landed, was already talking normally. Jimin shook Jungkook awake, who blinked and looked around to identify his surroundings.

"Oh..." He said sleepily, "We reached? How's Jina?"

"She's good. Talking and laughing already." Jimin smiled. "Come on, we're the last ones on the ship."

"We have to brief Joon Hyung, right?" Jungkook said, as he got up, his body aching.

"Let me help." Jimin said, grabbing Jungkook's arm. "You're okay, right?"

Jungkook looked down at the smaller agent, a small smile appearing on his face. "Mm." 

"Well? Come on, let's go." Jimin said, as Jungkook stayed rooted to his spot. 

"Thanks Min."

"For?" Jimin asked, his voice quieter to match Jungkook's. 

"That night." Jungkook said. "I know I ruined it by kissing you. But it helped me get my head straight. And I know what I have to do now."

"Glad I could help." Jimin said, swallowing. "You're welcome."

"Seriously, Jim, I'd be a wreck without you."

"Okay, you're clearly delirious. Let's take you the medic." Jimin laughed, trying to break the tension that was suffocating him. 

"No, I mean it." Jungkook said, finally walking closer. "You're a true... a true friend." 

Jimin nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay, sorry, that was dramatic, let's go." Jungkook grinned, latching onto Jimin's arm to help him up. Now that the adrenaline had weared off, his aches and pains were becoming more evident, making it hard for him to walk. "God, they really messed me up."

"Exactly." Jimin rolled his eyes, "Get your dumbass in the health wing. Should I take you?"

"No, I'm good. Can you update Joon Hyung?" 

"Yeah. Yeah, sure. Be good, okay?" Jimin waved and then headed towards the elevators. Jungkook limped into the medic area, nodding a hello at the nurse before he crashed onto one of the beds, sighing. 

"Hey Cap." Jina's voice came from his left, and he sat up immediately. 

"Jina?" He smiled, squinting against the harsh light of the hospital wing. "Hey, you okay?"

"I'm good." Jina nodded. "You're hurt too, huh?"

"Only slightly, I should be up and running tomorrow." Jungkook winked. "I'm really proud of you guys, you totally proved yourself out there."

"Well, I didn't do much, it was all thanks to you and Officer Park." Jina said, shrugging, and then wincing at the pain in her abdomen. 

"Yeah, he was amazing." Jungkook smiled to himself. "I need your advice on something."

"Mm-hm." Jina said, gesturing him to go on.

"You're a girl, which is why I'm asking." Jungkook said, looking embarrassed, "But, how would you go about breaking up with someone?"

No way! Jina thought excitedly, it was finally happening. "Woah. You've just dropped a bomb on me, Captain." She laughed. "You're breaking up with Lisa?"

"Don't declare it."  Jungkook said, scanning the room nervously. "But, yeah, I am."

"Okay, so, I would just first tell her why. I mean, don't go in there planning to do it quickly. You just have to be honest. And then give her some space. What is the reason, by the way?"

"Don't think I can tell you that." Jungkook scrunched his eyebrows. 

"Aw, come on, I won't tell anyone!"

"Well." Jungkook said, sighing. "I think I like someone else."

Perfect. Jina smiled to herself.

____

hopefully this chapter was good haha, also please vote and comment ! <3 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.1K 1.4K 39
In which Jimin, a poor boy with too many expectations, takes Taehyung, a rich boy with also too many expectations, go on a worldwide road trip to get...
82.7K 5.6K 20
In which a boy lies his way through life to hide the fact he has a terrible home life with the parents HE CHOSE at a certain age to live with and ano...
155K 5K 25
A bunch of fluffs (maybe) of daddy kook and baby tae.
58.9K 1.9K 8
parent!au: park jimin || A single father of twins show you the true meaning of family and what it takes to love like a parent, even if they aren't yo...