โ๐€ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐’ ๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐๐†...

By dej4vv

โ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ~โž -A bit crack- ๐˜ผ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž... More

โ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œโž
โ๐„๐€๐’๐˜ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐˜โž
โ๐‘.๐€.๐ƒโž
โ๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‡๐”๐€๐‡๐”๐€'๐’ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†โž
โ๐€๐…๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โž
โ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โž
โ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜โž
โ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“๐‹๐„โž
โ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘โž
โ๐‘๐„๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐“โž
โ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—— ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—งโž
โŠฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ 3โŠฐ
โ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—•๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿโž
โคป๐—•๐—˜๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—— ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—˜๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ
โ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—˜โž
โ๐—œ ๐—”๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—Ÿโž
๊ง ๐๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“?
๐†๐‘๐€๐“๐ˆ๐“๐”๐ƒ๐„(๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ)

๐„๐—๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ. (๐ข๐๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ง๐š๐—บ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ˜ญ

851 58 47
By dej4vv

Okay so, I have yalls requests and I'll do them but it has to be after the entire situation with Belphie passes and it's probably gonna be the next chapter that I do something with Levi.

"So, yeah... Basically I'm not a human..."

Asmo slowly blinked with his mouth hung open, Levi just was in disbelief.

"This is situation is so anime-coded.."

"What do you guys think I should do next? Go ahead and tell Lord Diavolo or tell the rest of yalls brothers then tell Lord Diavolo?"

Asmo slowly got up from siting down on the ground, "... I think you should tell everyone here first."

"I think you should tell Lord Diavolo first, if you tell Lucifer here without Lord Diavolo being here, he might.. you know... get mad and stuff." Levi explained,

"I mean, I was just over there 15 minutes ago.. But it would probably be best to do it that way, huh?"

"I think you should tell us first, then Lord Diavolo, then Lucifer. Like, tell Mammon, Beel, Satan."

"Okay, I'll call them in here." Y/n takes her phone out and calls Mammon,

Ringing...

Ringing...

M: Yo!

Y: Mammon, come to Asmo room I need to tell you something important and if you run into Satan or Beel along the way tell them to come too. If not then just come here, I'll call them. But, whatever you do, if you run into Lucifer, do NOT tell him anything about this. It's top secret, for now atleast."

M: You sound serious right now..

Y: I am being serious, get here as fast and as less
suspicious as you can without being detected by Lucifer.

M: Got it!

*Beep!*

Y/n scrolls to Beels contact and calls him,

Ringing...

Ringing...

Ringing...

B: Hey Y/n.

Y: Beel, come to Asmo's room. I have something to important to tell you, make sure Lucifer doesn't know about this, okay?"

B: Why? Is something wrong?

Y: No, I just have something I need to tell you. Get here as fast as you can.

B: Okay.

*Beep!*

Y/n scrolls to Satans contact and calls him,

Mammon barges in, "What's wrong? Asmo you looked shocked."

"... You'll be too.."

S: Hm?

Y: Satan, come to Asmo's room we're having an emergency meeting. I need to tell you something important, and Lucifer can't know about this.

S: Oh? You're planning to prank Lucifer?

Y: Uh? I think "punk" is the word right for this, but basically.. I think? I don't know, just come here as quickly as you can.

S: I'll be there.

*Beep!*

Beel comes in, "Lucifer is still in his room I think."

Y/n shivers a bit, 'Dang bruh, still going at it. He want me so bad.'

"Why are ya not gonna tell Lucifer whatever it is you're about to tell us?"

"Because, I think he'll be the most reactive one. What I am about to reveal to you, will make it seem like I've been lying this entire time, which is basically correct-"

"Lyin' to us about what?"

Y/n puts up her pointer finger as a wait sign, just then Satan comes in.

"No Lucifer?"

"No, he's still in his room."

"Okay, good. Now..." Y/n inhales, she looks over at Asmo, "You think you could help me explain this?"

"Yeah, do you want to tell them straight out first and then explain, or just explain first and then tell them.?"

"The first option." Asmo nods in agreement,

"Okay, guys. So, yall might wanna sit down."

Beel, Satan, and Mammon slowly sit down looking more sketched out.

"Imma need y'all to not be so loud when I tell you, so maybe silently freak out if you will. Okay! Anyways," She pauses and looks at the three, "I am not a human."

"..."

"..."

"..." Mammon laughs, then stops once he realizes nobody else was laughing, he looks around at the serious room, "...YOU'RE BEIN' SER-"

Y/n covers his mouth, "Shh! Yes, I am the most serious I've been in a long time." She uncovers his mouth.

"..Then what are you?" Satan asks,

"Okay, this is the part where I need Asmo's help explaining. Because this requires a LOT of context, if you need a brain break let me know because this is going to be a huge weight of information."

"Are you guys ready?"

The three slowly nod, To be honest Beel didn't really care, Satan was skeptical, and Mammon will literally believe any word Y/n says.

"So..."

insert long freaking dialogue from the last chapter, IF YOU DIDNT READ IT READ IT PLEASE ITS SO IMPORTANT if you dont feel like reading allat then i summarize in it the chat just say

"And that's basically the story of my life."

"..."

"..."

"Cool, I'm hungry. Who's on supper duty?"

"Oh shot, that was supposed to be me..." Y/n remembers, "Well, I'll just order a whole bunch of take out from somewhere."

"... So we're talkin' about dinner plans... WHEN YOU JUST TOLD US THAT YOU ARE LITERALLY LEADER OF THE UNIVERSE?!?"

"Shh!" Asmo hushes,

"... I've read a lot of books about the World History, and this was not mention in any of them."

"That because only the leaders of the world have knowledge of this and I wasn't suppose to tell anyone, but I can't just tell you that I'm not a human when I am neither a demon or angel or a witch."

"So, what are we going to do now?" Levi asks,

"I am going to tell Lord Diavolo this. And Barbatos too, poor guy knew I wasn't a human but 'bout lost his mind trying to figure out what I was. Kinda funny really. Anyway, feel free to tag along."

Everybody ended up coming, as everyone was on their way out. Here comes Lucifer (literally).

"Where are you all going?" His deep voice made Mammon jump,

'Post-nut voice go crazy.. I aint never gonna stop making jokes like that in my head"

"We're going to the Demon Lords Castle."

"Were you not just there?"

"Yes, but I have to tell Lord Diavolo something important. Would you like to hear as well?"
For some reason, Mammon was tripping out, bri was sweating and shaking.

"I'll accompany you all-"

"Y/N'S NOT A HUMAN!"

"..."

"..."

Y/n pinched the bridge of her nose, "... fuck."

Lucifer's face twitched, "Is this true?"

"Yeah, yep, yes it is. I was just going to tell Lord Diavolo that as soon as-"

"And when were you going to tell me?"

"... Okay, I feel like this is a little unexpected... I surely thought you would have been angry."

'He gonna switch up later right now he in a good mood because he just finished jerking off to me, he is definitely gonna explode in my face later.. PUN INTENTED!! IM SO FUNNY💀💀'

"I figured something was up, no regular human comes to Devildom and walks around without a ounce of fear."

"So, you're not mad that I've been keeping this from you?"

"Not particularly."

"... Well! Then its probably best you come with me to hear what I have to say, its a lot more than just me not being a human."

———————————————————————————

Y/n and her group of puppies made it to the grand Castle doors, as Y/n mentally prepared herself. Not because she was afraid of what Lord Diavolo might say or do, hell she wasn't even afraid. But she knew a certain someone was also here too...

Y/n opened the corridor and entered in as soon as she did, she saw a familiar figure.

Said figure turned around slowly, now facing Y/n.

He slowly raised his hand and pointed at Y/n,

He said in his deep, intimidating, menacing voice, "You."

"Long time, no see, El Diablo." (el diablo means "the devil") Y/n grinned,

"What are you doing here?"

"I was just about to tell your son who I really am."

"I don't know what your intentions are with my kingdom, but I will stop at neigh to prevent you from wreaking havoc here."

"This is hardly your kingdom, you've been M.I.A for a while, y'know? Leaving such a great responsibility on your son, you ought to be ashamed. Poor thing has been drowning in work."

"You're one to talk about responsibility, you left your entire world to mingle with the likes of humans."

"I would hardly call it "Mingle", I was simply bored and wished to be entertained. Also I do not need to physically be anywhere, I am omnipresent. I am everyone at the same time. I created this world that you live in."

"..."

"Truly, why are you so sketched out? This universe is in the palm of my hand, don't you think if I was evil I would have done something by now?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Y/n smiles, "It's nice to see you again, friend."

The demon king rolled his eyes and engulfed Y/n in a hug,

"Okay, not too much." Y/n shooed him away, "I expect you to return on your throne, you've taken a long enough break, now it's time to give your son one too."

"Of course, Madame Y/n." He bowed,

"Now, help me explain to your soul shaken son and his butler what's going on."

.
.
.

"So being that you're not a human? Does that mean you can live as long as a demon?! Wait! How long have you been alive?" Thirteen asks,

(y/n texted to come to the castle so she could also know that she wasn't a human)

Y/n whistles, "Yikes, how long have I been alive? King, how long ago was The Great Separation?"

"Just over 2.6 billion years ago."

"Okay, so I've been alive for a little more than 2.6 billion years."

"DAAAAAYYUUUMMMM!! I aint gonna call you 'Mommy' anymore Imma call you grandmother." Thirteen giggles, then she gasps.

"WAIT! How long is the life span of goddesses!? Don't tell me you're gonna die soon!!"

"No, I'll be here long after you guys have passed away."

"Damn... that's kinda sad...but since you're a goddess, can't you just keep us alive?"

"I could, but that would be selfish. What if you guys wanted to die?"

"I DONT WANNA DIE! I WANT TO ATLEAST MARRY YOU FIRST!!"

"Damn, you're gonna die an old maid then."

Thirteen gasps, "Pookie please give me a chance."

Y/n ignores this, "So, I honestly didn't expect for it to be this calm."

"I guess they are still in a state of shock?" Thirteen guessed

"You didn't seem fazed when I told you, Thirteen."

"You were already a Goddess in my eyes." Thirteen winks,

"yikes..." Y/n mumbles, "Welp! I'm starved! Bye y'all."

Just then a bright white portal appears, and out pops...

Micheal. (not micheal jackson though🫤)

"GUUUUOOOD MORNIN EHHHEH EHHH!" Micheal jollyly! sings,

"Tch. Oh my god, bruh."

"Oh hell nah, man what the fuck, man."

"Who invited this kid?"

"Get yo ass on outta here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 3.4K 44
โœจFINISHEDโœจ Obey Me x reader!! Taking requests! Writing with (she/her) Also do (he/him) IF requested. If needed (they/them) CAN BE REQUESTED TOO Hope...
83.2K 4.6K 21
Beelzebub x Female Obanai Reader. ________________________________________ โI can't tolerate people like you.โž ๐™Ž๐™€๐™๐™‹๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™‡| A girl though...
87.7K 2K 67
Hello! As the title obviously states this is an Obey me x female reader. I hope that this does not offend anybody, I'm just more comfortable writing...
16.8K 302 33
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšone shots/scenarios ofเฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๊•ฅLucifer๊•ฅ ๊•ฅMammon๊•ฅ ๊•ฅLeviathan๊•ฅ ๊•ฅSatan๊•ฅ ๊•ฅAsmodeus๊•ฅ ๊•ฅBeelzebub๊•ฅ ๊•ฅBelphegor๊•ฅ ๊•ฅDiavolo๊•ฅ ๊•ฅBarbatos๊•ฅ ื‚ื‚เซขVery rarely I migh...