ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

chapter 56

6.6K 498 114
By Richaa_Sharma

Take a glimpse of Avni's house..👇

After dropping Avni at her office, Neil comes back to her house where after coming back he does not understand how he can spend his time here without her.

But suddenly he first remembers his meeting which is going to be held today but now he cannot attend it by staying here.
Now no matter how digital the world becomes, some things remain offline and this meeting is also one of them, he cannot do this meeting online and the problem is that he did not bring any of his belongings with him nor a laptop to work, he came here for 2-3 hours, just to apologize to her, but now he will not be able to go to Mumbai before Monday.

So the first thing he does, without thinking anything, is take his phone in his hand and he calls his office and tells his assistant to cancel all his meetings scheduled for today and till Monday, his assistant is shocked by his words but does not question his boss and does whatever he asks him to do.

After that he again looks around his house and sees that things are scattered here and there, he thinks something and somewhere, by making proper use of his time, he thinks of improving the condition of her house.

That's why he once again opens his coat and this time also his shirt because the poor guy currently has only one shirt which he cannot get dirty and right now Avni is not here who might feel uncomfortable with him doing this.

He quickly starts cleaning her house, within no time her messy hall starts looking neat and clean, he puts things in their right places, after cleaning the hall, he goes to her room thinking something and sees that the condition of the room is also not very good...She did not live like this at her home, but perhaps due to lack of time, all this is happening, Or perhaps it is because she is not in the habit of doing household work.

He sees that, her bed is not made, which she might have forgotten to make in her hurry in the morning, he thinks...And then he first makes her bed and then cleans her room... keeps the scattered books and papers in their right places.

And then after about 2-3 hours, after cleaning the house, he thinks of freshening up, for which he uses her room washroom but as soon as he goes inside the washroom and stands near the basin to wash his face and opens the tap, his gaze goes back from the mirror.
Where there is a pile of clothes lying in a basket on one side.

He thinks that this girl doesn't have time to wash her clothes, Maybe she won't even get used to this, but now that she has chosen to live alone, how can she forget to do all these things and then without thinking much, he picks up the pile of her clothes and puts them in the washing machine to get cleaned and then when they are washed, he also hangs them to dry.

After doing all this, he again comes to the hall and sits on the couch, but as soon as he sees the clock striking 2 o'clock, he calls Avni.

" Hello Neil!." He hears her chirping voice from the other side, hearing which the slight tiredness he may have felt goes away.

" What are you doing, did you have your lunch?"

" No, I will do it after some time, there is a meeting of all the new interns right now, so I am going to attend that."

" oh ok ! But don't forget to have lunch after that..." He says on which she smiles

" OK Neilu ( She says happily, she was missing all this, his calling, asking her all these things...)
By the way, did you have lunch? And what are you doing right now?"

Before Neil could answer her question, Vidyut who had left his cabin for a meeting with the interns and as Avni's desk was just outside his cabin, he saw her talking on a call but as soon as she takes Neil's name, he comes closer to her

" Miss Avni, No private calls during office hours..." Avni sees Vidyut saying and Neil gets angry on hearing this on the other end of the phone....being a man, it is not difficult for him to know what kind of person he is and what is he trying to do.
But until he gets some clarity about things, he cannot do anything, due to his impatient nature he cannot upset Avni by doing anything hastily.

And he thinks that what kind of office is this that does not allow calls of 2 minutes.

" Sorry sir.... Avni tells Vidyut but on the other hand Neil gets angry, his Avni is saying sorry to anyone without any mistake.

" Neil, I will talk to you later and yes, if you have not had lunch then do it..." saying this she says bye to him and hangs up the phone on which Vidyut looks at her with a smile but she does not give any expression.

On the other hand, as soon as Neil disconnects Avni's call, he is about to keep the phone away from his ear that his phone rings where he sees that Raj is calling him and he knows why he is calling him at this time.

Sighing, he answers the call and hears his screaming.

" what the hell have you done Neil, You have canceled such an important meeting of ours, do you have any idea what you have done and where you are...What important work has come up that you have canceled the meeting..."

He immediately calls him when his assistant tells him what Neil has asked him to do today.

" There was something important, that's why I got it cancelled." Neil answers all his questions in one line.

" And may I know, what important work was more important than this important meeting...? "

Neil hears this question from him and he knows that now there is no use in hiding it from him, Neela Maa will tell this to everyone any time anyway and he is going to stay here for two days, so everyone will know anyway.

" I asked what is the important work and where are you...?"

" Bangalore " is all he says and on hearing this, Raj's temper cools down and after a pause, thinking something, he says

" Neil, you know what you have done, you could have gone to meet Avi tomorrow, or any time...why did you go today?"

" I don't know, and I thought I would reach back to Mumbai on time today....but.... Saying this she tells him that Avni wants him to stay with her for 2 days because it's her holiday and how can he leave her wish unfulfilled.

" Still Neil, you should have thought once before doing anything, it was important for you to be here today."

" Leave it, Raj, money is not more important than love and family... and yes you take care of Simmi, nothing will be harmed by not working for a day or two." Suddenly Raj smiles at his words.

He knows he has said the truth money is not important.....but this man is crazy, When he offered him to go and take Avni to Bangalore, he refused saying that he had to work...And today when there was really important work, he left everything and reached there.

" Okay, then I'll talk to you later, take care of yourself and Avi..." With this both the friends disconnect the call.

After meeting with all the interns, Vidyut frees them

" OK guys, That's all for today...I hope you all had a good first week with us? everyone agrees with him and then everyone gets up from there and starts going out of the meeting room but before Avni can leave, Vidyut stops her.

" Miss Avni " On this Avni turns and looks at him.

" Yes, sir ?"

" You wait, I need to talk to you." He says this and as soon as the room is empty he comes closer to Avni who was standing near the door.

" If you don't mind, can I ask you something?" She gives a slight nod to his question.

" Ever since I met your fiancé, there was only one thing going on in my mind that why have you come here to work...." She looks at him confused at his question.

" No, I mean you are going to become the wife of such a big business, aapko kis chiz ki kami hai, that you have to work or you have to work somewhere else, you could have joined his or your father company also..." Hearing his words, she looked at him.

" Am I saying something wrong...?" he asks to which she responds.

" No, you're not wrong, mujhe kisi chiz ki kami nahi hai but I have to change this thinking..." He looks at her at these words.

" Maybe I never feel the need for anything, but I need to change everyone's thinking that if I am the daughter of Ashish Mehra, if I am a sister of Rajveer Mehra and now that I am going to become the wife of Neil khanna, I don't need to work..." Vidyut sees her on this

" However, I am proud to be called Ashish Mehra's daughter, Rajveer Mehra's sister, Neil Khanna's fiancee but despite all this, I want to be called Avni. People should know me through my work and I want to become known like this.
I hope you have got your answer Sir as to why I need to work here..." She doesn't speak much but gives her answers in short words which makes it enough for him to understand.

And there, He is really impressed by her answer that even after having all the comforts in life, she still thinks like this, She is proud of the identity of her relations but does not want to be dependent on them.

" Well, I was very impressed by your thinking, aur kisi ki naa nahi but you changed my thinking about how important it is to create one's own identity..." He speaks smilingly, on which she smiles lightly and Vidyut changes the topic while thinking something.

" By the way, it's lunch time... would you like to have lunch with me...."

She is a little shocked that it was okay to talk like this but why is a boss asking his new employee for lunch?
But first of all, she herself is not comfortable with his overly friendly behavior and at the same time, she knows that if Neil comes to know about this, he will not like it. She has come here to work and will only work.

" Sorry sir, but no " She flatly refuses... so what if he is the boss, she is not afraid of anyone.

Whereas Vidyut also gets a little shocked at first, that where employees, especially female employees, wait for such an opportunity that the boss makes them feel special, Whereas this girl simply refused without thinking anything.

" But why, what's the problem? I just want to know you and what would be a better way than this?" At this she looks at him strangely, why does he need to know her? Huh! But ignoring his this things she speaks

" There is no problem but I don't like outside food..." She uses her best excuse to refuse.

Although it is not so, but she likes to go out only with her Neil and she knows that the coming two days will be special for both of them, She knows that both of them will hang out, suddenly a smile appears on her lips at the thought of this and then seeing her suddenly lost somewhere, Vidyut speak

" Where are you lost?" On hearing his voice, she looks at him and composes herself with Neil's thoughts and speaks

" Sorry sir, But I can't have lunch with you, I hope you don't feel bad.."

" No, it's completely your choice... Well you said you don't like eating out, so how about eating at home..." she looks at him confused at this

" Tomorrow is holiday, let's meet tomorrow, I know for sure that you must be missing home food by staying away from home, I will prepare lunch for you tomorrow with my own hands." He immediately came up with another plan and said in front of her.

At his words, she again looks at him strangely, why is he becoming so clingy?
And now she doesn't even want to talk to him, he is wasting her time. But now she cannot refuse him for everything again and again, but what should she do now?
Well, it is obvious that in the next two days she will not give her time to anyone except her Neil.

" Sir, let me tell you about this tomorrow... Actually I don't know whether I will be free tomorrow or not...." She makes an excuse and says, she also knows that she is not free tomorrow.

" Okay, that's fine too." She smiles lightly at his words and then quickly walks out of there with the excuse of having to work, Where she takes a sigh of relief after telling so many lies.

Time flies and now it is evening time where Avni's work time ends.
She quickly gathers her things, speaks to a couple of employees she knew and turns to go out.

And as soon as she comes out of the building her face lights up again when she sees Neil standing with his back resting against the cab and his hands folded on his chest, waiting for her

She runs to him and seeing her coming closer, he opens his folded hands and as soon as she comes, she falls into his arms hugging him tight.

Neil smiles and after a tiring day, she feels at ease after receiving a comforting hug and then she separates from him.
But she wonders why she needed to come here.

" Neil, aap fir se kyon aaye...main to ghar hi aati...aapko kha-m-khaa paresaan hone ki kya jrurt thi..."

" Waise to main paresaan nahi hua aur sirf aaj hi to main ye kar paa raha hu, fir to....." After that he doesn't say anything when he realizes that from next time onwards she will be commuting from home to office alone and he will not be with her here.

Understanding his unspoken words and so that he does not feel sad, she says

" Waise mujhe accha lga...thank you yehaan aane ke liye." She says smilingly on which he smiles too.

After that both of them head home in a cab.
And while talking. Soon both of them reach outside Avni's apartment.

Both of them use the lift to come to the flat, but a woman also enters the lift with them, who turns out to be Avni's neighbor. Due to living next to each other, she had talked to her a little because that woman was of good nature, who had personally come to inquire about her well-being when she shifted.

Seeing her cute signal towards Neil, Avni smiles and replies.

" Aunty, He is my fiance, he has just come today..." she replies, to which the woman smiles.

" Oh!" That lady says

" Aur Neil, ye Kavita aunty hai...mere bagal ke flat me rehti hai, bahut acchi hai..." Hearing her praise, the woman smiles slightly and Neil folds his hands and greets her, on which she is impressed by him.

" Namaste aunty...." She is a little suprised as to whether the men of nowadays are so cultured, Who greets elders with so much respect.

" Avni beta, tumhara fiancé to bahut sanskaari hai...aur handsome bhi...( she says winking at her on which she slightly blush )
jeete raho bachcha..." She says this while caressing his head, on which he smiles, while Avni also has a smile on her face after hearing this.

And then no one says anything further, when the lift door opens on their floor and they head towards their respective flats.

As soon as they enter the flat, and Neil locks the door, Avni looks at him and says

" Kya baat hai, aapka jaado to aunty par bhi chal gya " She makes a face of being impressed which makes him smile

" Ab Neil khanna ka jaadoo hai hi kuch aisa....kabhi bhi, kahin bhi fail nahi hota... ab wo auntyaan wo yaa unki betiyaan..." He speaks proudly but hearing this her eyes get widen slightly

" Huh, apna jaadoo auntyon tak hi rakhiye, unki beti tak jaane ki jrurt nahi hai..." He smiles hearing her words

" Kyon, tumhe jalan hogi agar.... He doesn't speak further when she comes closer to him who is standing near the door, romantically she puts her hand around his neck and he sees her

" Don't even imagine in your dreams that I will be jealous of anyone...Because I have so much faith in you that you will not even look at anyone except me...and I am proud of this..." He smiles hearing her words but to tease her he thinks something

" Par ab to hum dur rehne waale hai, maine tumhara ye bharosha tod diya to...." She knows he's teasing her so she smiles

" To, bhai aapko haddiyan tod denge...." she says on which he smiles and after this both of them look into each other's eyes and somewhere she expects that he will do something, but she doesn't understand how he has become so quiet, he never misses a chance to romance with her in front of the whole family, So why is he so calm when both of them are alone here, since morning she has been noticing that he is not the same with her as he always was.

Yes, she saw his mischievousness outside the office building but now again...she is standing so close to him but he is not doing anything and she doesn't understand why she is feeling so anxious to feel his closeness.

And right there Neil removes her hand from his neck smiling and says

" Change kar lo... tab tak main tumhare liye kuch bnaa deta hu, tumhe bhukh lagi hogi n....By the way, what would you like to eat?" he says, moving away from her and going towards the kitchen.

"You" is the voice comes from her mind which she scolds herself after realizing

" Chhii Avni, what has happened to you, what are you thinking about all this..." But she again sees him taking off his coat.

" Please don't do it again, please don't..."
She murmurs softly but she sees that he does the very thing for which she was saying no, He folds the sleeves of his shirt again, causing his veiny hands to come into view; suddenly, forgetting everything else, she feels like staring at him, and all of sudden while staring him she starts imagining some strange intimate moments with him, which she immediately brushes off, closing her eyes.

" Oh God, what's happening to me all of a sudden, seeing him ? I have never felt such things before after seeing him.....Why do I feel like staring at him, getting closer to him? But what has happened to him, why is he behaving so boring...why is he not doing anything?" She scolds herself again for even thinking this.

But Neil, who had asked her something about what she would like to eat, has not received her answer yet, so he looks at her who is standing there muttering to herself.

" You Ok ?" she looks at his voice

" Haan, wo, main....main change karke aati hu..." Saying this she runs straight towards the room and he feels strange seeing her behaving so strangely.

And before Neil starts his work in the kitchen, Avni comes out of the room calling his name on which he looks at her.

" Kya hua ?" He asks and Avni looks around the hall and sees that the hall is shining brighter than yesterday, this means he has cleaned the entire house.

After going to the room, she saw that het room was completely clean, She realizes that Neil must have done this and thinks that she will change first and then thank him for this but as soon as she goes to the washroom to removes her clothes, she is shocked when her pile of clothes is not there, this means he also washed her clothes, at first she gets a little embarrassed thinking that he even washed her clothes but then she immediately comes out of the room without changing.

" Why did you do all this?"

" What did I do?"

" You cleaned the whole house and even washed my clothes...?" Hearing her question, he thinks that maybe she didn't like what he did.

" Don't you like me going to your room and doing all that stuff..." She looks at him.... when she said that she did not like it...but why did he need to do all this

" Neil, where did I say that I did not like it, but why did you do it, you must be tired... what was the need to do... main kar leti..." She says and looks down at the last words because only she knows that she cannot do all that.

And somehow, understanding this thing of hers, he comes close to her, takes her hand in his and says

" Mujhe koi problem nahi hui kuch bhi karne me...and I know tum kar leti....But for now you did not have time, and I know your all this work was pending because you are not used to it...And I thought that just for one day, while I'm here, I'd help you a little..."

" little help ? You have done everything. How come you are so agile...I was just wondering how everything would be possible..."he smiles at her words

" Koi ni sab ho jaayega, dheere dheere kosish karogi, tumse bhi sab ho jaayega." She smiles at his words and hugs him as a thank you, He kisses her hair.

Later

" Neil, this is very tasty, how do you make such good things...?" She says this while chewing the pasta made by him, which Neil himself is feeding her with his hands.

" I just knew how much my love, loves food, so I learned it for her..." She smiles after hearing this from him

" Please teach me some things before leaving from here... Wait, let me cook dinner today..."

" will you make it? " Does this mean we will have sandwiches for dinner? " She pouts hearing his words

" Nooo, aap btaate jaana main karti jaaungi...." He smiles at her words.

" Ok we can do this..." says Neil.

To be continued..............

Are you all ready to watch Avni's cooking class?
I also wanted to add this part to this chapter But you all are so impatient that I had to take this chapter to the next chapter because there is still a lot more for you all.

But due to your continuous "update soon" comments, I had to update half the chapter because I don't like to keep you all waiting.

By the way, am I stretching the scene unnecessary ? Are you all getting bored?

Please vote and comment if you guys liked the chapter...🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 40.8K 68
... An Indian heart warming love story "To anyone who wants to feel butterflies" ______________...
52.2K 6.1K 28
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...
487K 23K 39
A cute, little story of love.❤️ P.s.:This is my first time in writing. Please do give it a try.🙏🏻😊 P.p.s.: I do not own any images in the story.
39K 1.7K 25
♡♡𝒞ℴ𝓁𝓁ℯ𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃 ℴ𝒻 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓈....♡♡ 𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔... #3 revenge. 6-04-24 #3 collectionofshort...