we Will never be something (w...

By welovewenclair

It was enids first years of highschool, expexting it to be the best years of her life, like everyone said it... More

info
1
2
3
4.
5
6.
7.
8
9
10
11
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19
20
21
22
23
happy new year!
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
new book idea

28

597 13 29
By welovewenclair

Y all i really love wednesdays little sis. Shes so cutee.
_______________________________________

Enid sat calmly on the cough waiting for wednesday to Come back. After a few minutes she felt that someone was watching her, and when she wabted to look, near the frame of the door, stood a little brunette watching her. It seemed like she wanted yo get closer, her brown eyes sparkling with curiousity. Enjd wanted to talk to her, shes too pretty not to.

"Hey ami..im enid, uhm your sisters work partner" shs said not sure of what to say, as she slolwy walked to the little girl Who dint move.

"My name is amilia not ami" she said in the same high boss voice wednesday always uses when shes mad. Enid made a face, and a smile appeard on her face. "You look funny"

"Do you think im funny ami?" She said getting closer step by step. As the brunette also slowly got closer.

"You're pretty ami" enid said, and the girls her eyes lit up.

"Yeah?" She asked excitedly and began to walk too, her Black bat dragging with her.

"Yeah you are and...AAH" she shouted, when she tripped on her way and fell on the carpet hitting her head. "Ow"

The little brunette began to laugh, as the blonde slowly got up, the girl went up to enid and sat on her lap, looking ta her curious and excitment.

"Are yoy laughing at me ami?" Enid asked amused as she looked at the girls smile.

"Yes your very stupid" she said laughing, the same small smile and giggle enid always dies from, when she sees wednesday do that. The little brunette placed her hands on each side of her cheeks getting closer. "Your eyes are very blue..but also green, like blueberry!".

Enid could only laugh at the little girl. As the girl looked at her intensly. Here eyes were beautiful too, it had a lighter tint of brown in it. But they werent wednesdays.

"You like them?" She asked smiling, as tue little girl nodded. Without letting go.of her face.

"Wensy likes them too, she always talks about blue eyes that drive her crazy" the little girl stated, as enid blushed, ami began to giggle excited. "And she does that when dad says your name!" She said pointing to the red colours on her cheek.

"Dad? Your dad knows me?" She asked, with her heart in her troath.

"Nope, but hé wants to one day. But i met you first right?" She asked, as the blonde nodded, makking the little girl smile even more. "This is my bat, his name is skully" she said showing her her bat, as she shifted to sit comfortable on enids legs.

"Its very cute! It even looks real" she said feeling funny, but it was the first thing she tought.

"I said the same!" The girl shouted, lokking at the the blonde with adortion she saw in her eyes. Finnaly someone Who understood her! "Lets see what lili is doing shes in the kitchen. Making my favorite food!"

She stood up and took enid by her hand, and in the other she brought skully. Forcing her to stand up and walking to the kitchen with her. Enid was afraid that wednesday was going to challange her, but the little girl melted her inside, so she could live with it.

"Shes making stwarberry cookies, i love them. Do you like stwarberry cookies?" Amilia asked, gettibg into the kitchen looking at enid.

"Yup i also love them" she said smiling as the girl jumped of happiness.

"Do you want to eat with me?" She asked excited.

Enid stayed quiet, she dint know if she could since she was in a strangers house. Vut lili's voice spoke before her.

"Ofcourse she can eat with you dear. Enid would you like some?" The girls asked looking at her. She picked two plates with a few cookies. "Dont be shy"

"Thank you" the blonde mummerd with shame. Someone touched her leg, and when she looked down, it was ami. "Whats wonrg ami?"

"Up! I want to go up. Up!" Enid smiled as she undertood what the little girl ment.

She picked her up and ani puts her little arms around her neck. She sat her on the chair next to her. Ami held a face, she once again had to sit down. She dint really like that.

"Thank you blueberry eyes" she said letting go of her neck, gave her a smile and put her attention to her cookies. As enid sat down.

It was oblvios that both the addams sisters had the same affect on her as wednesday herself. They were charming, and she was already in love with the little girl next to her. Amilia pointed to the tv remote for enid to give, wich she ofcourse did, tunring on the cartoons she likes. They began eating their cookies, as they both laughed at the cartoons, as lili watched them with a amused smile. There was a moment amilia asked her to open her mouth for her to feed her a cookie, wich enid ofcourse accepts, and does it back.

They were adorbale toghter, lil took advance of the fact that wednesday dint appeard yet, and took a seat in front of wednesday, as she looked at her curious, wich made enid nervous.

"Whats worng?" She asked trying not to look in the brunettes eyes. Lili smiled making the girl suffer even more.

"You and my sister are goof friends right?" The girl asked as enid almost choked.

"Well...we have know eachother for a long time...but...well..i guess?" She said not knowing what to say. Lili decided to annoy her a little more.

"How know have you know eachother?"

"Since first year" she told her, smiling when she remeberd the first day she met wednesday, ofcourse lili noticed.

"I see that you care for her a lot?" The older girl said, making enid look away from her nervoulsy, as the brunette laughed. "Awh your so sweet"

"I am?" She asked joking, lili nodded fiding enid adorbale as she tried to hide the small blush.

"I see why wednesday was talking about you. You're like a little puppy" she said, surpirsed to see enid blush even more.

"We...wednesday...spok....spoke about me?" She asked stuttering compleetly nervous. Lili raised an eyesbrow, she dint think she was allowed to comment on that.

"Sorry hun but i cant talk too much" she said, giving her a wink. Enids eyes shone. "Why? You want to know?" She teased, making her blush again.

"I...well..no are you really talking about me?" She asked again. Happy that the girl of her Dreams talks about her to her sister, she would never know.

Lili still looked at her amused, seeing the pink blush at her cheeks and nose (wich made her more adorbale). She looked at the stairs to see her younger sister still wanst there, and walked up to enid, whispering jn her ear.

"She talks a lot about you" she sajd taking another sip of her thea. She watched as enids face turned as red as an tomato. She now gave enid information, so she wanted to know things abiut her sister.
"Enid is wednesday a pain in the ass at school?"

Still red, enid tunred to her and seemed to think.

"Well...at school shes..a little mean with people, but is very caring and smart. She really loves her friend even tho she doesnt saw or show it, but also loves cheerleading. And sometimes...sometimes she can be kind to people" she said showing that stupid goofy smile on her face. Lili smiled happily. "Once i got Hurt she even helped me.. actully twice."

"But hy dodgeball..i stil dont understand why you git in the way" she said laughing, as enid blushed annoyed. "Told you she talks a lot about you"

"Ah.." she said not knowing what to say, smiling when ami began talking to her.

"Enid" the older brunette said. Resting her chin on her hand. "You're jn love with wednesday right?"

Enjd tunred red, when she heard what the eldest addams told her. She babbelt nonsense, and wanted to run out of the kitchen. She wanted to get up, but lili placed a hand on her shoulder preventing her from doing so, she carresed it slightly comforting her.

"I...i...i..u.. i" she kept hanging and ciuldnt stop saying i.

"Dont worry enid you dont have to hé nervous" she sajd atill carrsing her shoulder. She dint stop shaking, but seemed not to leave.

"Im..im not..im.." she kept saying, words dint go out like she wanted to. She gave up and just lowered her head. Lili giggled.

"I promise not to tell anything" she winked causing enid to open her eyes wide.

"But ...but! Im not.." she closed her eyes, mad at herself for the words that dint came out her way.

"Sure whatever you say, lets pretent this dint happn" she said, enid nodding liking the idea.

"Nini do you want pudding?" The brunette asked exictedly looking at enid with a big smile.

"Nini?" Eldest brunette asked, looking at her sister amused.

"Yes like enid, but then nini" she sajd looking at enid, letting out a laugh, as the two sisters watched her. "Do you want pudding? We can give you pudding nini"

"Oh ami..there no nee-"

"Oh ofcrouse caro. Pls eat pudding with us!" Lili sajd happy while she went to the frige, brining back a plate wirh a desert for the three of them.

Enid blushed at the nickname, but let it go, they ate as amilia talked about her day in kindergarten.

"Nini?" The little girl called her as enud tunred to her.

"Yes?" She asked smiling when she saw the little girl blush. She looked so adorble, enid just wanted to eat her up with kisses.

"Do you want yo watch a movie with me?" She asked shy. But jumped when she saw Enid nodding. She jupmed off her seat on the table and held enids face. "Really?"

"Yeah"

"You swear?" She asked, she really wanted to watch a movie with the blonde.

"I swear" she said, as the girl let go of her and clapped. And then wednesday entered the kitchen.

She paused, seeing the sence. She was wearing comfy shorts and a thin hoodie, hair in a messy bun no make up.

Enid ofcourse found her beautfil and smiled like a fool.

"Whats going on here?" She asked a little worried, when she saw the slight angry face of lili.

"Wensy! Nini is going to watch a movie with me!" Said the little one happily.

"Nini?" She asked confused. "Enid" she pointed to the blonde who was still smiling at wednesday.

"Ah i see" she said, looking at wednesday still a bit confused. Enids heart almost burts out kf her chest.

Ami also knew the blue eyes werent paying attention to her anymore, and looked at her sister angry.

Wednesday who was still looking at enid, also saw her little sisters furious eyes, and looked confused.

"Nini!" She called enid, taking her face in her little hands forcing her to look at her. "Stop looking at wedbesday so much im also here!"

"Sure ami" she smiled at the little brunette and kissed her nose. She smiled victors at her sister.

"Come one caro, finish your work so you can watch a movie with ami" she sajd picking up the plates, making the girl slightly blush.

"Lili!" Wednesday shouted stomping her foot, but her cheeks were also red.

"Im just saying! I Will be back at night" she said walking to ami to give her a Kiss on her head, and did the same by enid. "Take care of them for me okay?" She asked sweetly and enid nodded nervous.

"Dont be naughty!" She said as she also kissed her sisters head at the front door, and then whispered something that made wednesday blush even more.

"As if were going to do that!" Wednesday shouted, as the front door shut. Tunred around and found two pairs of eyes looking at her. Bkue and brown. "Its nothing"

Ami jumped down the table, as enid was impressed by the little girls skills. She took the blondes hand and tried to lead her away.

"Come one nini i want to see a horror movie" she sajd trying to escape from her sister with her.

"Horror movie?" She asked with wide eyes slightly scared. As wednesday smiled at her. Damn more smiles!

"Dad raised her to watch those movies" she sajd but stopped the two from moving. "Wait sweetie enid has to Come with me for some homework"

The little girl looked at her suspicous and hugged the blondes legs. Wedbesday placed her hands on her hips.

"Vut she sajd she Will watch a movie with me!" She said sadlu trying to use and excuse.

"Yes hut first we have to do some work" she said, as enid just watched the two, as thsy had the same challenge face.

"Its unfair! You always have her for yourself at school you just want her for herslef" she said hugging her even tighter. As wednesday looked unamused but a little blush appeard.

"Amilia its a job we need to do it"

"Lie! You just want her for herself...its always the same...you talk about..-" before she could finish wednesday covered her mouth. It wsd so fast and since she was by enids legs, she had a hard time stading.

"Dont tell lies!" She shouted, while the girl trued to continue talking. With her sisters hand covering her mouth.

"Hhmmm!" She said trying to get out of her sisters graps she stomped her foot. "Hmmmm!"

"Only if tyou promise not to see anything i swear that we later watch a movie. " she said releazing that the littls one agreed and got out of her graps.

"Dont take long! I want to see a movie" she said goibg up the stairs like a diva, bur before disapearing she told enid something. "Dont hug wednesday too much, when im not there understood?"

"Yes ma'am"

Enid smiled and follewed wednesday to her room.

Maybe this wasnt so bad after all.

_______________________________________

So yea here a chapter!

You like speak ami out as Amy so yea.

Hope you likes it! Drop a vote and comment when you did.

Have a ncie night /Day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 656 27
A story in which the laid-back and confident gothic vampire student at Nevermore Yoko Tanaka finds herself taking a liking to the new shy and reserve...
2.5K 112 40
a story about Wednesday being a detective and enid becoming a superhero.
67.9K 1.3K 17
Wenclair story (Wednesday Addams x Enid Sinclair) Comment any suggestions you have for the story. All my AU probably none of this will happen ever bu...
2K 44 11
I fell in love with her, the dark gloomy storm cloud, the girl with the middle name intimidating, the girl who wouldn't think twice about me. I fell...