The Mafia's Cigarette Smoke (...

By mylovestays

Minho has been in the mafia for eight years. He has a mission to kidnap a young boy named Han Jisung. Once he... More

Introduction Pt.1
Introduction Pt.2
I | The Kidnapping
II | The Truth
III | Sign The Contract
IV | Home
V | SKZ
VI | Training
VII | Preparation
VIII | Mission Pt.1
IX | Mission Pt.2
X | Trauma
XI | Realisation
XII | Tease
XIII | More (M)
XIV | "Regret"
XV | Together
XVI | Help (TW)
XVII | The Punishment
XVIII | Phobia
XIX | Escape
XX | Found (TW-ish)
XXI | Unreal (TW)
XXII | Tears
XXIII | Love? (M)
XXIV | ACES
XXV | Date
XXVI | Surprises
XXVII | Meet Again
XXVIII | Ex-Boyfriend
XXIX | Threat
XXX | Unexpected
XXXI | Ending It All (TW)
The End
Special Chapter

LAST CHAPTER

1.8K 82 74
By mylovestays

05.01.24
2,785 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hopefully you guys haven't forgotten what this story is about- 😃

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"j-jisung..." minho gasped, his back still turned to the other.

"um... i'm sorry but do i know you-"

minho immediately spun around, his hand over his mouth and his eyes glossy.

he watched as jisung's eyes widened and he dropped the item he was once holding.

they just stared at each other.

"n-no... no! WHO ARE YOU?!" jisung suddenly yelled.

minho felt his heart drop.

who am i..?

jisung quickly grabbed what he had dropped and stepped away from minho.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" jisung practically screamed.

sudden footsteps were getting louder from inside the house.

"wait- jisung, it's me! it's me, m-minho..! you know-"

"NO! minho is dead! m-my minho is dead!" jisung shouted loudly.

minho heard the doors behind him open but before he could even turn around and show his face, he felt a cold object hit him in the back of the head, knocking him out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

felix was sat in the ward, looking at the unconscious boy while biting his lip.

jisung said this wasn't their minho because their minho had died...

but there was no signs of the boy begin fake.

he definitely wasn't some robot ai thing.

there was no makeup, no wig, no extra clothing to make him look bigger.

felix checked his blood type and it was the same as before.

everything about him...

was minho.

but minho was dead-

"hey, jisung called me saying there was some fake minho?!" chan's voice suddenly shouted as the doors to the ward came flying open.

felix turned to the eldest and shook his head.

chan cocked an eyebrow.

"what? jisung said-"

"this minho isn't fake... this is minho." felix sighed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chan, felix and seungmin all crowded over minho's body.

the other boys, except for jisung, were currently on a mission and they didn't want to tell them until after so they didn't get distracted.

"fuck... he's real?" seungmin sniffled.

felix nodded.

"everything about him is real- the birth mark on his right shoulder, the scars all over his back, his blood's the same... there's no way this isn't m-min..." felix gulped.

chan raked his hands through his hair and sighed deeply.

"and jisung doesn't believe it..?" chan asked, his desperate eyes looking in felix's.

felix bit his lip and let a tear fall as he shook his head.

"he thinks it's someone trying to mess with him." felix said.

"that's fucking messed up..." seungmin gaped.

chan pinched the bridge of his nose.

"how long do dna tests take?" he suddenly asked.

felix sighed.

"too long-"

"well, then speed it up! i can't have jisung think that minho is some fucking duplicate, okay? i'm going to talk to him." chan said, his voice raised.

he then left the ward and went upstairs towards jisung's room.

felix sighed and crossed his arms.

"well, now we have to figure out how to do a dna test in like less than twenty-four hours." felix groaned.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

as chan was walking to jisung's room, his thoughts were all over the place.

he wasn't surprised jisung was in denial.

he believes watched the love his life die right in front of him.

he went through all the grief and torture of not having him and now he's finally happy and this happens.

and he couldn't help but think all of this is his fault.

he was responsible for claiming minho's death...

if he had just tried harder to find the younger's pulse, minho would have stayed with them...

but he didn't.

and now this has happened.

he knocked on jisung's door and placed his ear on the door, trying to hear if jisung was gonna let him in.

but suddenly, the door was swiftly opened and chan flinched before standing back.

jisung tilted his head in confusion.

"what's up?" jisung asked, seeming completely fine after what had just happened.

chan furrowed his eyebrows.

"i wanted to talk to you about-"

"about that fucking imposter down there? no thanks." jisung chuckled.

chan sighed.

"jisung... i know this is hard for you to understand but... he's not a fraud, he's lee minho. he's the man we left at that fucking warehouse and left for someone else to save. and they did... and now he's back, he's back for you, ji." chan said, watching jisung's facial expressions.

jisung scoffed.

"minho is dead, alright? yeah it fucking hurts but he just is! there is nothing we can do about it, okay?! you even said so! so, stop feeding into all these fucking lies!" jisung shouted.

chan slumped.

how the fuck is he supposed to convince this man?

"jisung, shut up! i made a mistake- probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life! i was shaking, i couldn't focus when i tried to check his pulse! it's obvious i got it wrong! jisung, everything about that man downstairs is minho! i know it's hard to believe it but please! for your own fucking mental health, go see him!" chan yelled, his voice irritated and frustrated.

jisung's tongue poked the side of his gum.

"he's got you all under some fucking dumbass spell." jisung grumbled before stepping out of his room, nudging chan's shoulder and walking to the stairs.

chan groaned and punched the wall, though not hard enough to leave a hole.

"stubborn ass fucking prick." chan mumbled under his breath before following after the younger.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

jisung stood in the ward, his arms crossed and his eyes frantically looking at minho.

he scanned his entire body.

how could this be true..?

"ji..? i know this is hard for you-"

"why? it's not like this is even minho-"

"oh my fucking-"

"chan. stop." felix warned.

chan rolled his eyes and leaned against a wall.

"ji... we're doing a dna test, okay? so then we'll all know one hundred percent that this is minho... but for now, i need you to trust me." felix said desperately.

jisung rolled his eyes.

"there's actually no way you believe this is minho! we all watched him die! i felt him die in my fucking arms-"

"jisung that is enough! get it through that fucking thick skull of yours! this is minho! this is your fucking boyfriend! why're you being so difficult!" chan argued, suddenly lashing out at the younger boy.

"how the fuck do you expect me to believe this is my minho?! just because he fucking looks like him means shit! m-minho- minho died in my arms... t-that night... h-he d-d-died..!" jisung shouted back, but suddenly, his emotions got the best of him.

jisung quietly sobbed into his hands as he stood beside minho's bed.

felix sighed and placed a hand on jisung's shoulder.

chan felt immediate guilt for lashing out at the boy but he was just so frustrated.

he decided to leave the ward and get some air.

"ji, it's okay..." felix said in a comforting voice.

"no it's not! i-i miss him s-so much..!" jisung hiccuped.

felix pitied him.

"but he's right here, he's come back, ji... i swear, i seriously believe this is minho... your minho..." felix smiled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the boys had finally came back from their mission and felix had broken the news to them.

hyunjin immediately latched to minho's side and the rest of the boys looked at the sleeping boy with shock.

"i thought-"

"we all did, innie... but apparently not." felix chuckled under his breath.

"and jisung?" changbin asked hesitantly.

felix looked at his boyfriend and sighed.

"he's getting there... slowly." felix hummed.

the boys nodded.

"w-what time is it..? i should probably g-go pick up hae..." hyunjin sniffled as he slowly stood up.

seungmin took out his phone and looked at the time.

"baby, you stay here, okay? i'll go pick her up." seungmin said with a small smile.

hyunjin just nodded and sat back down, immediately grabbing a hold of minho's hand.

seungmin excused himself and left to go get haewon from school.

"how do you think she'll react..?" jeongin suddenly asked.

all the boys just looked at jeongin.

changbin was the one that spoke up.

"hopefully well..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

haewon hesitantly walked into the room, her eyes set on a certain person.

she walked slowly, her hands fiddling with the other as she took each step.

as she made it to the bed, she felt arms grab her torso and lift her up, placing her gently onto the edge of the bed.

she felt her eyes become glossy and her face become red.

she crawled over to the person's face and cupped their cheeks.

"a-appa..." she whispered, her voice strained and shaky.

felix had to cover his mouth and turn away as tears streamed down his face.

suddenly, haewon began to shake minho's face.

"appa! appa?!" she screamed, tears nonstop falling down her face.

the boys looked at her with shock.

"w-what is she doing?" jeongin asked hesitantly.

suddenly jisung came rushing into the room, he then saw haewon shaking minho and he immediately grabbed her.

"shh, hae, it's okay..." jisung said calmly as he held her in his arms and took her out of the room as he cried.

"a-appa is in there! i want appa!" she sobbed.

jisung nodded and hugged her tighter.

"i know, baby... but we have to be patient, okay? a-appa is just sleeping..." jisung gulped, his voice hesitant as he tried to comfort the girl.

she just nodded into his neck and slowly, she began to calm down.

"w-where did he go..?" she asked her eyes sad.

jisung just shrugged.

"i really don't know..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"he's awake! g-guys he's awake!" hyunjin's voice echoed throughout the house.

felix came running in, his eyes widening as he watched as minho sat up slightly.

minho's eyes scanned the room he was in before looking down at the boy next to him.

he felt his heart clench as he made eye contact with his best friend.

"j-jinnie..." minho sobbed.

hyunjin jumped onto the bed and held minho tightly as he also began to sob.

the rest of the boys came piling in.

except for jisung.

though hyunjin refused to let go of minho.

"min, fuck y-you were dead!" jeongin cried.

minho sniffled out a laugh.

"i-i guess we all thought i d-died." minho sighed.

hyunjin got off of minho before stiff snuggled into his side.

"what happened..?" changbin asked hesitantly.

minho sighed before clearing his throat.

"s-but sorry- water? please..?" minho asked.

felix immediately grabbed his water bottle and gave it to the older and they all watched as he gulped down almost all of it...

"s-sorry... um- t-the cops took me in." minho slowly, looking at each of their confused faces.

"what..?"

"two of them visited me everyday at the hospital... wonwoo and mingyu... they saved my life." minho spoke, everyone silent as he did so.

"did they know who you-"

"yes... i trusted them with my whole life... only they know why i was there at that warehouse... they actually just got married." minho smiled.

chan cocked an eyebrow.

"what did you tell them..?" he asked.

minho gulped.

"i didn't tell them about anything that could rat all of you out..! i really only told them about j-jisung..." minho sighed.

felix and chan both looked at each other, their eyes having their own conversation.

"alright... come on, everyone out. minho needs some... privacy." chan spoke, standing at the door and guiding everyone out of the ward.

minho tilted his head in confusion.

"what?-"

"i'm gonna go get jisung, okay? you stay right here." felix said, smiling at minho before leaving to get the other.

minho's eyes widened.

he started to get nervous.

he began to play with his fingers as he waited in the empty room.

after a few moments, he heard a knock on the door.

minho sat up straight and let out a small 'come in'.

slowly, the door opened and jisung came into view.

minho felt his eyes get glossy again.

jisung looked up at minho's face and stopped suddenly.

"s-sung..." minho whined.

jisung gulped and looked at the ground as he shut the door behind him.

he bit his lip as he stood there.

he then heard the sound of bedsheets being moved.

he looked up and watched as minho struggled to get out of the bed.

his eyes widened as he immediately rushed to minho's aid.

"hey- what are you doing?" jisung asked quickly.

minho looked at him and let a singular tear fall down his cheek.

"s-sungie..." minho sobbed, desperately trying to hold onto jisung.

watching minho cry like that hurt jisung.

it made him feel like he couldn't breath.

"i-it's me..! i-i promise! sungie, please!" minho wailed.

jisung's eyes widened as he felt his own eyes begin to sting.

"min-"

"you cry when people yell at you, you'd only let me call you 'sung' because you felt more comfortable with me, y-you worked at a cafe before the mafia, i told you i didn't want to d-die when i was lying in your arms at the warehouse, our first date we went to a french restaurant a-and you found out i kinda know french, your dick is somehow bigger than mine-"

minho was prepared to list out more things he remembered about his and jisung's past but was quickly interrupted by a pair of lips on his own.

minho's eyes widened but he soon melted into the kiss as his hands made their way to jisung's neck.

after a moment they pulled away and jisung immediately started sobbing into minho's shirt.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry-"

"w-why're you sorry, sungie?" minho sniffled.

jisung shook his head and wrapped his arms tightly around minho's waist.

"i-i yelled at you a-and i could've saved you! i could have-"

it was minho's turn to interrupt jisung with kissing him.

minho pecked the younger's lips before looking him in the eyes.

"don't ever say sorry about something that isn't your fault, okay? i'm here now, aren't i?" minho smiled.

jisung nodded frantically.

"y-yes! god, min, i missed you so much..!" jisung sighed as he snuggled his face back into minho's neck.

it was quiet for a few minutes before minho spoke up.

"let's get married..." minho whispered.

jisung immediately looked up at the elder and looked at his face for any hint of lying.

but he found none, minho looked dead serious.

"r-really..?" jisung gulped.

minho nodded.

"so then we can't lose each other again... we can be a family... you, me and hae..." minho smiled.

jisung then smiled widely as his tears began to fall again.

he brought minho into another kiss as he wrapped his arms around his torso and pulled him out of the bed and to his feet.

minho yelped into the kiss and dug his hands into jisung's hair.

they pulled out of the kiss and connected their foreheads.

"i love you so much, min... i barely survived a whole year without you..." jisung said.

minho giggled.

"god, jisung, i love you..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

after the boy's moment, they came out from the ward and immediately minho went to see haewon and they both cried together.

haewon just kept repeating 'appa' over and over again.

then about half an hour later, they decided to tell everyone about their new engagement.

some of the boys finally got to hug minho for the first time since they couldn't earlier because of hyunjin.

"well, at least now we know your guys' love didn't die in the last year and a bit." chan laughed.

everyone nodded.

minho was so extremely happy that they accepted him back into their home.

that they accepted him back into their lives after so long.

especially jisung and haewon.

it was so hard for them after he was pronounced dead.

but now, they have each other again...

they can be a family again.

so, they lived happily ever after.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

🎉The End🥳

holy moly
literally it's almost been a year since i posted the last special chapter-
whoops

but to be honest, i really had no idea what to write for this chapter
you all kept asking me to write another one since i ended the last one of a cliffhanger🙄
i hope you liked this one
but if you didn't-
i don't care because i'm not writing another one😭
god bless you all

anyway, thanks for enjoying this book/story thing

now i'm leaving this chapter
once and for all
byeeee beautifuls
and happy new year

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.7K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...
102K 2.5K 53
DISCLAIMER: this is the first book ive ever written so its shitty asf. soz 😭 [High school AU] Although Jisung is younger than Minho, he is the one c...
10K 566 22
What's the mafia's secret? Everyone keeps talking about it. It's not a what. It's a who and that person is... ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆΰ­¨πŸ”“ΰ­§β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ A story where jisun...
63.1K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...