Reborn to be a Tudor

By ZaraGreenshields

Janna Jones was a business entrepreneur who loved her life, her business designing clothes, and her hobby on... More

Summary
Chapter One: Reborn
Chapter Two: Growing up
Chapter Three: Angry Henry
Chapter Four: Thoughts & Regrets
Chapter Five: Party & Illusions
Chapter Six: My Henry (M)
Chapter Seven: Plans
Chapter Eight: Emperor of Rome Empire
Chapter Nine: Leaving Court (M)
Chapter Eleven: Time passed
Chapter Twelve: Sickness
Chapter Thirteen: The Beginning of the break
Chapter Fourteen: The Outcome (M)
Chapter Fifteen: Next Step
Chapter Sixteen: A Few Years....
Chapter Seveteen: Hampton Court
Chapter Eighteen: My King (M)
Chapter Nineteen: Saving Family
Chapter Twenty: Witch craft (M)
Chapter Twenty-One: An Act of Treason
Epilogue

Chapter Ten: Duchy of Barnsley

1.6K 104 1
By ZaraGreenshields

I have been home for about six months and due any day now. My parents were surprised when I told them, but these children are included in the legitimate document and had them a lot happier.
I had a long chat with my father who told us what Henry the 6th had done to ensure the legitimation of my sons and just incase Henry got my again hose childern as well, it was stated that if Catherine had no living sons then my sons would be future king and spare heir till they had children of their own, it was a suprise but I breathed a little easier knowing that my childern were well cared for and my next son would be the future Duke of Barnsley which my father was thrilled about as William and Edward both been granted other titles by Henry and his father.
Charles will be banished form court for fucking and marrying Henrys sister when he recieves the report in the future but they are still aboard at the moment, the court was now infested with Boleyn and Norfolk follower but I recieved regularly reports of Henrys well being as he did mine.
I decided to take a walk through the garden this morning as the boys were at their lessons, I refuse to have a laying in period, honestly one month with little sunlight was ridiculous and I refused, my parents did not push but made sure someone was always with me.
It was during this walk talking with Joanna that I felt another pain at my side and put my hand there.

"Are you alright, my lady?"

Joanna asked looking concerned but I gave a pained smile before we both heard a water splashing sound and saw that my water had broke, we walked back to her Manor before I called Tony one of my works to send word to Henry before making my way to my room.

Once I am in, I strip down and get into a loose night dress, I try to think of other things such as Charles and Margaret going to Portugal and Henry raving about Luther and the Pope declaring him a defender of the faith.
I chuckled a little at Luther, calling Henry raving like a strumpet in a tantrum and was thankful not to be at court, or I would have laughed at poor Henry.
Another lot of pain hits, but I push through, I knew Henry was playing a long game.
I spent the next eight hours in pain but thinking about what was happening at court but I powered through and finally after the midwife checked me I was ready to push and it hurt like a son of bitch.
I could hear the priest praying and all I could do was tell him to fuck off which caused the other ladies to smile then my mother who was holding my hand encourged me to push which I did, after some time the babe was free and crying.

"A boy, your grace,"

I smiled and was about to ask for my son before I felt the pain again and called out in pain.

"There is another."

The midwife came running back and gave my son to my mother then started to check me over and shouted for me to push which I did, we did this for another few minutes before a loud cry shouted out.

"A girl, your grace."

I laughed out in joy as did my mother, I knew she would be well loved and taken care of, all the woman looked on with joy as they all knew I wanted a girl but I was thrilled to have both.

After I came cleaned up and my babies fed, I held them like I did their brothers when someone knocked I looked up and saw my father and my sons pop their heads in, I smiled and waved them in silently.
They walked in quietly with a smile and looked at the babies with love, I knew my sons would their siblings.

"What are their names, Mama?"

William looked at them with a smile then at me.

"This little one is Orion Charles Alden-Tudor and Odette Elizabeth Alden-Tudor."

"They are wondering names, my dear."

I looked at my father with a smile which he returned, my sons where shown how to hold their siblings which they did and swore to protect them, I looked at my boys and they looked so much like their father it made me smile wider but I could see the serious nature of my father in my eldest sons eyes and the mischievous nature of my mother in my second eldest eyes.

*One Month Later*

I was in the garden reading to my sons as the twins lay napping in the shade with their wet nurses when I heard horses, I looked up and saw Henry riding in and the moment he saw me, he hoped off and ran to me.

"Addy"

"Henry."

He smiled, then bent down and kissed me making the boys let out a disgusted sound as we laughed before he pulled back.

"Where is our new child?"

I waved over the wet nurses but kept Henry looking at me before turning him around as he saw two.

"Twins again?"

"Yes, that's seems to be a habit of yours."

He laughed and took a step forward.

"What are their names?"

"Orion and Odette."

He paused when he heard the girls name and looked at them both but kissed Orion in his little head making the sweet boy sigh and the picked up Odette looking at her in reverence then kissed her too but held her close as he took a seat next to me and I took Orion with our boys we looked like a happy family.

"How are you, Henry?"

The boys went to go to play as Henry told me of his jousting accident and I checked him over but he told me that all he could think of was me and our children.
We agreed on who was going to the godparents, and I insisted Charles as he is our friend, and I trusted him with our treasures, which he agreed to.

Later that week, Henry stayed for a week and spent time with his sons and would hardly be seen without Odette in his arms, I could tell she would be spoiled rotten by him, but he loved her.
I sent private letters to Catherine and Mary over my time away, and they would reply, which was my way of showing Mary and, to some extent, Catherine that I was thinking of them.

When Henry left I knew that things with Anne would start picking up but I could not help by worry for Henry and Charles who has no doubt been fucking Margaret and in Portugal to marry its king.

*Two Years Later*

Its been two years since I have been at court and every month Henry would send me letters to inform me of what was happening at court.
Charles and Margaret where on their way back to England after the King of Portugal died in his sleep which made me chuckle.
I knew they would be married when they arrived back but did not say a word just my reports.
He asked after the childern and how they are doing, he has made William Duke of Wales, Edward was Duke of York, Orion would be the future Duke of Barnsley but he also gave a title to Odette Duchess of Newhaven, all of my childern who be at the very least a Duke or Duchess in their own right which was great because I would not have to worry about any income for them with the specialist accounts I had trained running their estates with monthly reports and a steward to help run the estates,my father helped visit some of these lands to ensure they were well taken care of.

I had also recieved a report thst Henry had a near death experience and made sure to visit him for a short time after, I made sure to take care of him as he was in pain and luckily he felt a lot better thats why my legs were so bow legged, he fucked me the entire time I was there after he got better and I could barely walk after that but left to get back to the childern but not before Henry stated he wanted another but I should of realised how serious he was.

When I returned to the Duchy I ensured that my people were well and that my new medical college was running efficiently with the text books for medicine and what was best for different things, along with best techniques and to emphasize cleanliness within general everyday life as well as when taking care of patients to ensure that there is no infection and also the use success of alcohols being able to also create vodka much to my mother's ire.
This helped with any infections to reduce sickness.
I had helped create a new plumbing system and schooling system but also roads throughout the duchy as well as best ways to dispose of human waste without causing sickness if it could be helped but I knew I could not rush things because in this time period unfortunately anything too much more and I'd be considered a witch so I had to be careful but all of the advancements that I have introduced of somewhat reasonable for this time.
I tried to make sure that my people could read and write and so I encouraged if any of them wish to to go and become a doctor and to learn or to become an accountant or a steward no matter their birth and they receive special training that I had constructed that made them highly sought after in most other Lord's homes.
I love my people I wanted to do what was best for them but I was really stuck about getting any further down inland because Wolsey and some of the other Lords were being a pain but I knew in time that I would be able to bring a better prosperity to England I just had to wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.8K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
1.1K 16 46
In a quiet hamlet overlooking an open countryside almost hidden in many eyes, lived a simple woman with a plain life. Freesia, her name came from a w...
56.7K 1.1K 20
(OUAT Universe) When Henry's family had deduced that it was Neverland he had been taken to, Lily volunteered herself to come and save him. She vol...
865 146 18
**OPEN NOVELLA CONTEST SHORTLIST** Even if she is killed, she is never dead. ***** She'd spent many, many years in the same body, getting used to her...