One Summer Day (BWWM)

By akuaaaadan

Cléo is in her junior year of college. She's sworn of love because she never truly saw it in a positive aspec... More

CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 32

784 31 2
By akuaaaadan

After a couple hours of going over instructions we had finally set up Cléo's room and the excitement on her face alone made my heart beat a little faster.

"I love it so much, isn't it cute." She says twirling around her room admiring it.

She turns to me waiting for my reaction, I nod. "It's very cute, just like you moró." I grab her waist and kiss all over her face.

She laughs as she wraps her arms around my waist and digs her head into my chest. We stay in that position a bit before she pushes away from me.

"You know what we should do?" I shake my head no looking at her curiously.

"We should call out the guys and have a movie night. Order some pizza do you know, play some games you know." I raise my brow at them.

"You sure it's not you just wanting to show off your new room?" I know Cléo and she doesn't like having too many people in her space, but she does like to show off new things.

She gives me a cheeky smile, "Okay maybe I want to show off my new room, plus we haven't all hung out since the beach." I give her a look.

"Just call your friends over and stop being sassy." She says walking out the room and I chuckle grabbing my phone and informing the boys about the plan.

The knock on the door signified someone had arrived and I walk towards the front door and check the peep hole. I open my door smiling.

"Hi Tako." I give him a hug. I make sure to close the door after.

"Hello Ms. Lancaster, how ya doin." I roll my eyes at him.

"Ms. Lancaster is a bit excessive don't you think?" I respond walking towards the living room.

"Get comfortable, the other will be here soon." He nods his head.

"Where's the Mr?" He asks.

"I told him to go grab the pizza and drinks for me, he was being a brat so I told him to leave and fix his attitude." I laugh thinking about Rom earlier.

AN HOUR EARLIER

He groans and I roll my eyes at him, "Stop being a baby, we've been in bed all day." I roll my eyes setting up the living room.

"We went to the store to get furniture for room." He attempts to argue.

I shake my head, "Yeah no that doesn't count. Plus you've already texted them you can't take it back when they've already responded." I say turning to face him.

"I just want to cuddle." He lowly says hugging me from behind.

"Well we can cuddle when we watch the movies."

"It's not the same there's going to be others around."

I laugh at his statement. I turn around and brush his hair out of his face. "Well those others are your friends so why don't you go get the pizza, they texted that it's ready for pick-up." I say. He leans in my hand groaning.

"Do I have to." He whines into my neck his hand finding their way to my hips, holding them firmly. I almost, almost gave in but he really tried it.

I lean on my tip toes and wrap arms around his neck. I make sure my mouth is right next to his ear and I bite it seductively. Then I whisper, "Yes." And push his towards the door.

"Don't come back without the food in your hands or else I'll kick you out." I say smiling at him before slamming the door in his face.

"He's such a drama queen." I nod my head in agreement sitting next to him. There's a comfortable silence between us.

"Oh, I almost forgot, the pictures for my brand came in, I was going to show you guys later but then Roman texted about the movie night, so I figured I'd show everyone when they get here." I squeal in excitement.

"I'm so happy for you dude." I wrap my arms him in excitement which he gladly returns.

We don't hearing the unlocking of the door until we hear the Theo's voice flowing through the apartment.

"We come bearing gifts." He says and behind him comes Jeno, Yon, and Rom. I smile happy knowing everyone is here.

I walk towards all of them and give them a hug. I walk in front of Rom and grab for the pizza boxes in his hand to help him but he dodges me and walks toward the counter.

I scrunch my eyebrows looking at him in confusion.

"Bunny do you need help-" I start.

"Don't call me that." He says flatly and walks towards the living.

I chuckle thinking maybe he's still salty about earlier. I brush it off and go to the living room to find everyone chatting.

"Ahem." The attention is on me now.

"So I invited you guys over, well minus Yon cause she lives here, so that we can have a movie night. You know just hang out since we haven't properly done that since the beach, and I also wanted to show you my room set-up so everyone follow me chop chop." I motion for everyone to get up and follow me to my room.

I walk up to my room and hold on to the door looking to see everyone's reaction. I open the door and everyone just stares soaking it in.

"Right, right, I got it all done today with my helpful assignment, Mr. Lancaster over there." I wink towards Roman who doesn't even bat an eye my direction. I frown but again brush it off not wanting to create an awkward atmosphere.

"Now what we came here for." I announce and we all walk back to the living room.

Yon sits by Jeno, Theo by Tako, and I sit to the left of Tako leaving some space for Roman. He sits next to me and doesn't utter a word.

After a lot of deliberation we decided on watching Train to Busan. I went up to grab the pizza from the kitchen, by myself, which is weird. Roman didn't get up once to help me. Not that I need his help or asked for his help but he was always, there, whether I needed him to or not.

The rest of the night went the same, I couldn't even enjoy having my friends around. I felt like I was nothing next to Roman and he never made me feel that way before.

Tako showed us all the photoshoot pictures and everyone seemed to be in a good mood about them, well with the exception of Roman.

The movie night ended with everyone leaving, minus Yon. I hugged goodbye to everyone including Roman but I when I grabbed his hand to go talk to him he removed it from my grasp and let my apartment without a word.

A pang went through my chest. What did I do ?

Yon could tell from a mile away that I wasn't feeling good. She approached me, "Jagi, are you okay?" I nodded softly and gave her a strained smile before walking to my room and sink to my bed. I think about the day and wonder where I went wrong ? Maybe slamming the door in this face ? But he knows I was joking.

I reach for my phone to see of he's texted me but there's nothing.

Bunny <33
10:30 pm

hi bunny are you okay ?
Delivered
you kinda left without saying anything, I hope everything is alright.
Delivered
Call me when you have the chance.
Delivered

I patiently wait for his response, but I get none. I do my usual routine, and sink back into bed wondering where I went wrong.

The next morning I wake up and the first thing I do is check my phone. I squint my eyes to adjust to the brightness before I look at my phone. The time reads 8:35am and I scroll to see no new notifications. I contemplate on my bed before I decide to get up and go over to Romans. He's usually up this early anyways. I quickly freshen my self up and quickly throw on a hoodie, he left over, a cap, and some pants.

Roman doesn't live that far from me so within minutes I make it to his apartment. I knock on the door and patiently wait. After about two minutes the door opens and Romans groggily opens the door and I smile up at him.

"Hi bunny." I try to hug him but he steps away. I furrow my brows at him. There's no way he's still mad about me slamming the door at his face.

I walk in and take off my shoes before I turn to face him again. "Bunny, what's wrong." I try to touch his arm and he steps back again. I try to pretend like it didn't hurt.

"Roman, what's wrong." I ask again, at this point I'm clueless as to why he isn't speaking to me.

"If it's because I slammed the door in your face yesterday I'm sorry, you know I was only joking around."

He doesn't say anything. Doesn't even acknowledge me just walks to the kitchen and opens the fridge. Ok, now I'm getting mad.

"Roman." I say walking towards him to the kitchen no response.

"Roman, what the fuck." He turns towards me and crosses his arms across his chest. I feel myself started to get heated.

"Are you going to speak or am I just wasting my time being here?" I ask and I'm met with silence again. "You're the same person who told me yesterday that if we have a problem we talk it out, we communicate, now look at you being silent. You're such a hypocrite. I've done my part in trying to talk to you but since you want to be a bitch and not say anything to me we're done." His face drops and he opens his mouth but I walk out the kitchen before he can say anything. I put on my shoes and reach for the door but a hand grabbing me prevents me from.

"Moró. Let's talk. Please." I snatch my hand away from him. I turn to face angrily despite the tears in my eyes.

"No, you had your chance and you blew it." I pause. "Contact me when you find your brain because you seemed to have lost it." Is all I say as I snatch my hand away from his hold and walk out the door slamming it shut.

I barely make it off his floor before I slide down the wall sobbing. I just knew it was too good to be true. I knew it wasn't possible for me to enjoy being this happy for this long. I didn't even notice someone approaching me until I felt a hand on my knee. I flinched back scared only to find Tako in front of me.

Seeing all the emotions come back ten-fold and I through my hand around him and sob into his arms. He sits the rubbing my back comforting me.

"Thank you." I say lowly to Tako as he hands me a cup of tea. He nods his head before sitting on the other side of his couch. Silence envelopes us before he decides to break it.

"What happened." He carefully asks. I'm silent for moment trying to hold my emotions in, not trying to cry all over again.

I inhale deeply, "I broke up with Roman," I pause, "It was in the heat of the moment because we were arguing, well more like I was doing all the talking and he was standing there saying nothing so I got mad and broke up with him. I realize how immature that was right now and I was speaking with my emotions but-" I can't even finish my sentence before a sob escapes my lips again. Tako quickly crosses over and hugs me comfortingly.

"Let it out, it's okay." He says rubbing my back and I sob into his shirt, snot and everything. I'm not a huge crier and I don't cry often but when I do cry, it's like everything I've been holding back just comes out and it doesn't stop. After I feel like I've let out everything I need to I sniff and wipe my face.

I chuckle softly when I see the stain I left on Tako's shirt. "Sorry about that, I'm not usually a crier but I feel like I really needed this." I wipe the remaining tears left under my chin.

"It's okay, we all need a good cry sometime-" Tako is cut off by his door knocking.

"Give me one second," He says walking towards the door. He opens it and Roman walks in and it's like time freezes. I realize what's happening and quickly make my way of the couch and to the front door. I say a quick thank you to Tako before I leave and make it back to my apartment.

welppppppp. guys don't be mad at me, I wanted to spice up the book just a little bit. I originally had a different ending where Roman would come and see them together and start arguing but, I didn't want that to happen so I chose this ending instead of that. anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter because this chapter cuz the next one is gong to be full of dramaaaaaa. please continue to like comment and vote, until next time <333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.4K 29
You know, since this is my last night here and we're already breaking the rules...maybe we could... It's the last night of summer camp. So when char...
81.8K 1.5K 42
Her parents - both extremely religious - raised all their daughters to love Christ and respect themselves. But have their rules tarnished Monica's fu...
271 0 46
What do you do when your smart, handsome, well-liked step brother and two of his friends force you to have sex with them in your own bedroom? Do you...
299 36 16
❝our minds might work in different ways and our thoughts may differ. but our hearts are tied. our souls are interconnected. you and i, love, we're in...