destiny ♥️(mayi ri)

By ShamaFarzana

this is the story of Annie and fakhir . . . . in this u will see cause of child marriage importance of educ... More

intro 1
intro 2
intro 3
intro 4
chp-1
CHP-2
chp -3
chp 4
chp 5
new characters
chp-6
CHP 7
CHP 8
CHP 9
CHP 10
CHP 11
CHP 12
CHP 13
CHP 14
CHP-15
CHP 16
CHP 17
CHP 18
CHP 20
CHP 21
CHP 22
CHP 23
CHP 24
CHP-25
CHP 26
CHP 27
CHP 28
CHP 29
CHP 30
CHP 31
CHP 32
CHP 33
CHP 34
CHP - 35
chp 36

CHP 19

153 7 0
By ShamaFarzana

Habib -iam tired of listen same nonsense from you.

Aisha- Then iam also tired of living such life.i don't know,on which bad day you entered my life.

Habib - i will slap you on your face

Aisha - why have you stopped,beat me,beat me. you haven't done anything.men do beat women.i want to save Annie from all this.

Habib -stop this nonsense.only that will happen which brother and i have decided.
otherwise here is the door,get lost from here.

Aisha - ok, iam going.i don't want to live such life.

Habib- Go,i will arrange Annie's marriage myself.

Aisha - what did you say ? if i will go then i will take my daughter's with me.i won't leave them here.

Habib - How can you take children with you?

Aisha - Annie,pack your stuff, let's leave this house.pack your stuff.

Annie - Mom,tell me,what happened?
mom,calm down,tell me what happened? what happened?

sameena - Aisha,what is going on here? what happened?

Habib- leave it sister.she will face difficulties there and will come back here.

sameena - what are you talking about?why are you talking like this?who is she?she is your wife and they are your children.what did she do that there is no worth and importance left?how did you let her go? you will regret.mark my words,you will regret.And she is not the only one, iam also not happy with this proposal.

Jamshed Aisha bro- Hey,my children.How are you.what happened?why is everyone sitting quietly here?

Aisha's mom - Aisha has left her house.

Jamshed - what?she left her house?what happened now?

Aisha's mom- she isn't telling anything.she is crying ever since she has come here.iam tired of asking her.Ask her.

jamshed - what happened, sister?

Aisha's mom - she is neither eating nor drinking,just crying.

jamshed - Do you know,what happened, Annie,faiza.

Annie - no uncle(mama) But,there is something strange going on in the house since yesterday

zaheer- where are Aisha and children,Habib?

Habib - They have left the home.

zaheer- where have they gone? why did you let them go?

granny - Aisha should have cared about faraz? Thankfully everyone has gone to market.Bring Aisha back before their return.

Zaheer-Hey what are you thinking buddy?
Go,how will marriage happen without them? Bring her back at any cost.

Habib - let her stay there for few days,she will regain her consciousness.

zaheer-iam talking to you.Go and bring them back.

Habib-yes,i have listened brother.

Zaheer-if you are listening then go and bring them back right now.go

Habib - ok

jamshed - I don't understand.what happened that she has left the house?

Annie - Iam unable to understand that what is happening?

jamshed - she is not telling anything and locked herself in the room ever since she has come.

to be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.6K 24
Child marriage as bizarre and absurd as it sounds to most of us, It is an existing reality of most of the teens of the many south-western countries...
4.1K 419 45
"MEHWAR" is a kind of a lovestory. A sweet story with many hurdles, smooth relationship and beautiful memories. how a rich man "AHMER" fall in l...
4.7K 238 23
A girl from one city and boy from other place , how they met each other and fall for each other a cute love story.....................
214K 18.8K 64
it's a story of circumstances marriage where shivaay n anika understand themselves n start there marriage life