The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

Od Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... Více

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'
Chapter 76: Another Annoying Clown

Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio

1.5K 70 21
Od Thattorichick

***Amaya's POV***

After Ray-san's dramatic speech to Luffy, he turned his attention to Camie, saying that he would remove the explosive collar. Pappag and the others, mainly Usopp, were panicking, thinking that it wasn't a smart thing to try. I guess those two already forgot that Ray-san got rid of mine or simply didn't notice.

Usopp suggested waiting on Franky as he was currently tearing apart all the back rooms, looking for the keys. Ray-san, ignoring all the protests, did as he said and removed the collar. There was a small explosion that freaked them out, but Camie was perfectly fine.

"Hey, what's all this now?" Franky says, walking onto the stage. "Don't scare me like that!" He had a set of keys in one hand and my sword and leg pouch in his other. "Your collars and handcuffs are already off!" He said, shifting his eyes between me and Camie.

I flashed him a grin. "Yep! Thanks for finding my sword though!" I walk over to grab my things, securing my leg pouch on my leg and holding onto the sword.

This outfit is horrible! Not only is it not my style and revealing, but it doesn't even have a belt for practical uses. Whoever invented this outfit, I hope you step on a lego.

A small blur made herself visible, appearing upon my shoulder and animatedly squeaking about her opinions on my actions.

"Heh he, sorry to worry you Chi, but everything went to plan." I smile innocently, earning an indignant 'chi' from her.

"EH!!? You got captured on purpose?!" Chopper yelled. He must have overheard Chi.

I smile in response. "Yeah, that I did. It was a make-cash-fast scheme, right Ray-san?" I questioned the man as he chuckled in response.

"You're crazy!" Usopp screamed at me as I started to make my way over to Luffy. "Now wonder you two are best friends!" The long-nose finished in exasperation.

The rest of the crew still seemed fixated on Ray-san. No surprises there as this was their first encounter with haki. Ray-san made his way over to Hachi who was still laying on the ground, injured. The older man was concerned for his friend.

My attention went to my friend. "Sorry, if I worried you Lu. Nice punch by the way." I comment, jerking my thumb towards the fallen Celestial Dragon I robbed earlier.

"Shishishi," he gave his signature laugh. He then turned more serious. "Ama." He said.

"Hm?" I tilted my head in his direction to actually look at him instead of just standing next to him.

He just sighed. "Nevermind."

"Okay, then." I glanced up the stairs, seeing a couple of pirates I said I would meet earlier. "I'ma go say 'hi'." I said, walking up the stairs.

Seeing that I saw Law first, I stopped by the bench where he and his crew were sitting. "Yo! Sorry, I'm late. Got a little held up."

Law looked at me, unspeaking before heaving a sigh. "You're unbelievable." He finally said with slight humor behind his voice.

"Chi chi," she agreed.

"Really, Chi? That was a bit uncalled for."

"Chi!"

"Fine, I won't do it again. Besides," I frown towards my clothes. "They have terrible taste in clothes." I grumble as I rub my arm. My skin was prickling with the cold, so I activated the flame fruit to warm up a bit.

"I think that's the only thing they did right, Ya-ya." Law smoothly voices, freezing me in place.

I glance back at the surgeon with a deadpan. "Yup, it's official. You're the shameless flirt."

"Only for you." He responded in a serious tone.

My deadpan broke as I felt warmth that wasn't coming from the activated flame fruit slowly to my cheeks. "This won't speed up my response, you know?" I say, avoiding direct eye contact.

With a slight chuckle he responds, "I'll take my chances. Gotta steal your heart to get you to join."

I turn away to continue walking up the stairs towards Kid and them. "Best of luck then Law." I said taking a step before paying again to look at him. "Oh and no using your abilities to make it literal, yeah?" I smirk, seeing him freeze in place with a shocked look.

I laugh as I keep making my way up to the top of the stairs. "Chi CHi?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I could do that too, but I've kept it under wraps. You'll see why later. After all, I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise."

She sighed in resignation, knowing that I was implying a future event.

I finished my short trek in my heels up the stairs before coming to a stop in front of Kid and Killer.

"Yo! I haven't introduced you to Chi yet, right?" I pet the cloudfox, chilling on my shoulder. "Chi this is Kid and Killer." I gesture to each in turn.

Killer gave a slight nod in acknowledgement to both Chi and I.

With a slightly angry look, Kid huffed. "Damn it, Red. That was a dumbass move, getting captured like that." He sounded and looked angry, but his eyes showed relief.

I just smiled. "But everything went according to plan. I got the cash I needed to pay Ray-san, so it all worked out."

"Speaking of which, what was that lightshow you pulled off earlier?" He questioned my use of the rumble power when I snagged the cash off the celestial. "I thought you had smoke abilities?" He questioned again.

"I do, but I never said that was all of my abilities." I half-explain with mirth swimming in my eyes as I watch Kid process the new information.

He seemed filled with questions, but he glanced around his surroundings, suppressing his urge to ask.

"I never expected to meet such a big shot here...Dark King Silvers Rayleigh..No doubt about it. What's a legendary man doing in a place like this?" Kid's voice directed to where the intended man could hear.

"On these islands, I'm Ray, the coating craftsman. Don't go calling me that other name. I'm an old soldier now. I just want to live in peace and quiet." The older man replied from his position next to Hachi.

He then returned his attention to Hachi, slightly scolding him for doing dangerous things.

"They have the place completely surrounded, Boss." One of Kid's men whispers into his ear, thanks Rumble fruit for letting me in.

"The marines?" I question tiredly, earning a surprised look from the informer and a curious one from Kid. "What a pain." I mumble, ignoring their looks.

"chI cHi," she nodded in acknowledgement. "ChI CHi?" She questioned, gesturing to my outfit.

"Ah, you're right. This isn't exactly the best outfit to fight in. The length is long enough to trip up, but I don't want to run either. I've got a reputation to uphold." I think aloud with my cloudfox.

"CHi chI chi," she suggests.

"A disguise?" I raise an eyebrow. "That could work, but I don't have anything I could use." I switched my attention from Chi to Kid and his informant who were giving me odd looks.

I give an unamused look. "Just because you can't understand her, don't look at me like I'm crazy."

The informant just raised his hands in surrender and backed off while Kid just smirked his usual smirk.

"I thought we already established that, Red." He mentioned amused.

I rolled my eyes before they landed on his coat. Wait a second. That could work. "Hey, Kid? Can I borrow your coat?"

He then raised his eyebrow in question with a smirk. "Fallen for me already, Red?"

"Nope, no one's earned that position yet, but your coat is large enough to hide me in. I don't particularly want to deal with the marines today, especially in this get up. So, please?" I quirk my head at the end.

His smirk just deepened. "Not yet anyway." He eyed me like he was inspecting a meal, making me inwardly cringle.

On the outside I kept my cool exterior. "You're acting like a creep, my friend."

"You're the one that keeps saying 'friend'. I never said that's all I would settle for." He declared with a resolute tone.

His tone and words stunned me into silence as I looked at the cocky man before me.

"As for your request, the answer is no. I like your current look." He onced me over before he started to walk towards the entrance with a chuckle, leaving me stupefied at his response.

"The longer we wait the more troops there will be." His voice bellowed within the hall as his back faced us. "I think I'll go on ahead. While I'm at it, I'll help you guys out too!" He mentioned waving his hand behind him. He paused. "Consider this my persuasion of you joining my crew, Red." He glanced over once before continuing on his way. "I'll clean things up outside, so don't worry!"

Law and Luffy both took up the challenge with their teeth clenched in irritation, which was an uncommon look for both of them. Well less so Law I suppose, but for Luffy it wasn't often.

The two went to walk, catching up to the taller captain rather quickly. All three of them started to bicker, saying that they would handle the situation on their own and that the others could sit out. In short, they each wanted to show off-err I mean prove themselves.

"cHi chI chi," she squeaked me out of my stunned state, smacking me with her fluffy tail.

I shook my head to regain my bearing, seeing that I was now surrounded by the other Straw Hats.

"Ama!" Nami called, wrapping me in a hug. "I'm so glad you're safe!" She then attempted to hit me on the head, but I avoided her by dissipating into smoke and reappearing on her other side. "Don't ever do that again!" Her attitude changed as she snarled.

I smiled. "Thanks and don't worry. I have no plans to do so again."

"Ama-chan!" The dancing Sanji came over before kneeling in front of me to grab my hand. "I'm so relieved that you're okay!" He smiled up at me with a large grin.

"Thanks for worrying, Sanji." I say, pulling my hand back from the blonde as he got back up.

I turned to my right to see a swordsman next to me. His head was turned to the side and his ears were dusted pink.

"What's with you?" I asked Zoro who refused to look me in the eye.

"N-Nothing!" He insisted, but his behavior was suggesting otherwise.

"CHi chI cHI," she snickered as she jumped over to Zoro's shoulder.

"I doubt his blushing because of my outfit Chi." I shake my head as Zoro starts to rant to the little cloudfox.

She simply jumped back over to my shoulder to avoid the irritated green-haired man.

"Those three are so simple-minded." Nami started to complain about the captains who just left.

"There's gonna be an all-out brawl!" Usopp starts. "Let's use that chance to escape! We can't just sit around here anyway!" He suggested.

"Let's follow them. We'll break through in one go." Zoro took up his role of first mate.

"All right then. Let's meet up on Groove No. 13, should we find ourselves separated." Ray-san spoke, carrying the wounded Hachi.

We agreed as we started to make our way out. Man, this means I'll have to go as is. How annoying.

I didn't get to grumble in my head a lot before my sword started to pull away from my hand. All the other metal weapons in the room started to fly out the door.

I saw Zoro hanging onto his weapons as I was struggling with mine. My sword then decided that it would be a good idea to take me along for the ride. We started to fly out the entrance as I refused to let my sword go.

"CHIIIIIIIII!" She squealed in a shout.

"Just hang on girl!" I reply, grinning at the ridiculousness of the situation.

The ride was short as I slammed into Kid's back as we came to a stop. The man just laughed at my entrance. "Guess the Goddess can fly even without her plane." He comments.

"Why do I have the feeling that that was on purpose." I groan into his back.

"Heh, guess you're not a total dumbass after all." Kid replied, his attention still on his opponents.

I sigh with a shake of my head as it was still in the back of his coat. Why was it soft? That's just mean.

Looking around, I saw that Kid had created a humongous fist with all the stolen weapons that he magnetized. On Kid's left stood Luffy as he used his third gear to create a large fist of his own. Lastly, on the right, Law was playing with the marines, having cut them into various pieces before making jigsaw puzzles out of them.

"C-CHi W-what the heck is going on!! CHI!" She questioned, staring at Law mostly.

I chuckled. "Told you it was a surprise Chi."

She landed on Kid's shoulder, watching her surroundings in fascination.

Luffy and Kid then unleashed their major attacks.

Having totally decimated the marines with those attacks, the three captains start to converse.

"What's with that Straw Hat? Not a very good finish." Law comments on Luffy.

This was my first time to see him after his third gear attack. "Aw, it's little Lu." I say as Chi started to laugh at the rubber man alongside me.

"Really?" Luffy questioned, ignorant.

My attention was stolen as I felt a warm coat drape around my shoulders. Kid smirked at my momentary jaw drop reaction as he finished draping his large coat around me.

"Wouldn't want the others to see you this way after all." He said before refocusing on Luffy and Law. "Their formations don't amount to crap now." He said cockily, commenting on the marines.

Everyone else came out of the courthouse, including the members from all three ships. A new, larger, wave of marines started to come our way.

"Here we go. They have no plan whatsoever. It's a free-for-all now." Kid turned his head towards me at his side. "Watch to see what a true pirate captain should look like." He declared, irking the two other captains present. "Next time I see you, you better have finished that tradition of yours." He finished, turning his attention to Luffy.

"By the way, Straw Hat. I'm glad I got to meet you. But next time we meet, I won't show any mercy. Even if you're Ama's best friend."

"Don't worry about her. She'll join my crew once she's finished her tradition, so she'll be fine." Law comments, earning a glare for the redhead.

Luffy popped back to normal size. "Nope! She'll join mine! I'm gonna find the One Piece!" He declared with a normal expression before doing a smaller version of his signature laugh.

Kid and Law just stared at Luffy, taking in what he said with seriousness. So much so neither moved as the marines started to close in.

Killer jumped in, slashing a marine that was about to hit Kid and I. In her panic, Chi jumped back over to me.

"Hey, Kid! What are you doing just standing there!" Killer reprimanded the man.

"Ya know, Killer." Kid donned a serious expression. "On our journey up to this point, whenever we mentioned getting our hands on the One Piece, we've been laughed at and ridiculed. And each time that happened, I slaughtered everyone who laughed. But what lies ahead is a sea of death for those who don't have the guts to mention it. Let's meet again in the New World!" He declared with resolution, making me give a smile at his statement.

He looked at me once again. "I'll catch ya later, Red. Hang on to that for me until then." He motioned to the coat. He turned around to face the rest of his crew. "Let's go, men!" He ordered.

"Yeah!" They all replied as they all rushed the marines to make their getaway.

I turned to see Law, finding that he was already looking at me with intense emotion clouding his eyes. "I'll be waiting, Ya-ya." He gave me a smirk the same he always did when he flirted before walking over to a large man who was cuffed to the side of the auction house.

"Luffy!" I hear Usopp shout behind me, making me turn to see my best friend and his crew reunited.

"There you are!" Luffy replies with a smile. "Alright!" He started to crack his knuckles. "It's time for us to go too!"

Sanji received help again from the flying fish dudes, saying that they had prepared an escape route for us to use. We all started to run in that direction as everyone started to whip out their special attacks.

In no time we were each on a flying fish, sitting behind a rider for our escape. Down below our flying fish, Franky gave their leader's cow ride an upgrade, letting it now be as fast as the flying fish.

"Good job, Franky!" I called down to the cyborg who waved his hand like it was no big deal. He's proud yet partially modest..... at least with his work.

Why did this feel too easy? Wasn't this when things went south in the original series? Oh well, whatever.

We were swiftly delivered to Shakky's Rip Off Bar. Duval and his gang left right after, but not before Duval attempted multiple times to wink. It looked more like his face was having a spasm, poor guy.

We entered the empty bar, getting a bed set up for Hachi to rest from his injuries. Shakky, seeing that the fist-man was cared for, offered me a change of clothes to which I joyfully accepted.

She said she had just the thing for a young warrior, which made me wonder about the outfit she was going to give me. However, I gotta admit I'm impressed.

I was given black stretchy pants that were as flexible as I am. My top was a white undershirt that stopped just short of my belly button before an olive green jacket went over. I zipped the jacket halfway, so I would have less skin showing. The jacket sleeves were three-quarter, so Shakky gave me so black fingerless gloves that covered my palms and wrists. In addition to the clothes, she gave me some combat boots that had a slight heel.The last touch was a black leather belt to hold my sword. I finished my outfit by adding my leg pouch to my left leg, finally feeling like myself.

When I reentered the main room, the first thing I heard was Luffy's loud voice.

"EHHH! On the King of the Pirates' ship?!" He yelled, staring at Ray-san. Ah, Ray-san finally told him.

"Yes, I'm the ship's first mate, Silvers Rayleigh. Nice to meet you." Ray-san responded while pouring himself a glass of alcohol.

"'First mate!'" Almost everyone, minus Robin, Shakky, and I, shouted in shock. Usopp then proceeded to take a sip of his drink before spittaking in delayed surprise.

"You didn't tell them, Hatchan?" Shakky inquires of the bedridden octopus.

"We only needed his help with the coating, so.." he trailed off, having suggested his reasoning.

"What? You didn't realize it?" Robin asks her crew.

"Of course they didn't. You give them too much credit." I simply say, taking a seat on the couch between her and Franky. Chi scampered over from the bar top to sit in my lap.

"I know his name so well!" Usopp says after a creepy chuckle, showing his fear and shock on full display along with the tears and snot on his face.

"It's in so many books!" The weeping Nami joined in.

"It's definitely a name everyone hears at least once," Sanji adds on.

"Wait!" Nami suddenly exclaims before whipping her head in my direction. "Didn't you call him grandpa at the auction house!?"

I laugh at her and everyone's stunned faces. "Not by blood. Don't read too much into it."

They all sighed in relief.

Zoro then asked how Ray-san knew Hachi before we all learned that Hachi saved Ray-san's life as a child.

Ray-san then revealed the story about Roger. How the King of the Pirates turned himself into the marines instead of everyone being captured because he had a terminal illness. That was why Ray-san and the other members of Roger's crew weren't captured.

Eventually after several stories about Shanks or the fact that they knew about the 100 year void, Ray-san went to go start coating the Straw Hat's ship.

Before he left, Usopp had one more pressing question.

He stood up with his hand raised. "Old guy, there's one more thing I wanna ask! The legendary great treasure, the One Piece! Is it really-"

"USOPP!!!!!!" Luffy hollered while dragging out his name, successfully cutting off the long nose.

Usopp fell to the ground as he was startled by both Luffy outburst and tone that he used.

Staring down at his sniper from on top of the bar top, Luffy spoke. "I don't wanna know where the treasure is! I don't wanna know if the treasure exists or not! We've put all our lives on the line and set out to sea even though we don't know anything! I'd rather give up being a pirate than have the old guy tell us stuff now! I won't go on a boring adventure!" He declared fiercely.

After hearing his piece, Usopp popped off the ground and started to fail his arms. "S-Sorry! I knew that, but it just slipped out of my mouth... I don't wanna know either! I forgot I suffer from 'can't-hear-about-the-One-Piece-osis!'! Hold on, old guy! Don't say anything!" He quickly finished.

"Do you think you can do it?" Ray-san spoke challengingly, facing towards Luffy. "The Grand Line still far surpasses anything you can imagine! Your foes will be mighty too. Can you rule this mighty sea?"

Luffy looked at the man for a minute before responding. "I'm not gonna rule anything!" He said with the largest grin. "It's the freest person in this sea who's king of the pirates!"

"I see..." Ray-san gave a small smile before heading towards the front door. "Your ship is on Grove 41, right? I think I'll head over there. What will you do? There could be an admiral on the islands as we speak."

"We'll only be a nuisance if we stay here, so maybe we should go shopping somewhere?" Nami ponders.

"What are we on holiday!" Usopp snapped at the navigator. "We're being chased! We should hide, you idiot!"

"Yeah. The people chasing us might show up if we all stay together." Franky mentions. "It'll help him finish the work better if we lay low in town." The cyborg finished.

"Then let's just split up and meet back there when he's all done." Zoro suggests while lounging against the wall.

"Who are you to talk strategically about meeting up and stuff like that?" Sanji grumbled at the man, earning a snicker from both Chi and I.

"Shakky, do we have any?" Ray-san suddenly asks.

"Yes, we have one left." She replied, smoking a cigarette as she did.

"This is a vivre card!" Nami said in astonishment, seeing the special paper.

Ray-san explained that it made things easier since he was planning on moving their ship to work somewhere safer. In addition to that, he mentioned that it would take at least three days to finish coating the ship.

"Sundown in three days, let's say. I don't know what Grove I'll be on then, so wherever the vivre card leads you, I'll be there finishing the coating and waiting for you." Ray-san planned.

Hearing the familiar phrase that rang a bell from deep within my memory, I knew that it was about time. I glanced at Chi who was on my shoulder, nudging her ever so softly with my cheek. I knew that she was going to panic even if I already warned her about what was to come.

"Here, Ama!" Luffy said, trying to hand me a piece of the vivre card.

Instead of taking it, I just gave a sad smile. "Sorry Lu, but when you guys leave, I won't be coming with you. My year is up. I'll stay until you guys depart, but then I'm off to complete my last tradition."

Luffy's smile wavered for a second before a smaller one took its place. "Don't leave my side until then, Ama." He said before grabbing my hand like we did as kids. Chi hopped over to sit on top of his hat.

Turning his direction, he addressed his crew. "We're up against an admiral, let's make sure none of us gets killed!"

"Don't say unlucky things like that!" Usopp snapped.

You couldn't be more right, which is sad to even think about. I suppose if this were still just a story, it would be foreshadowing, but it's not. This is my life now, and things have slightly changed.

I squeezed Luffy's hand for him to give a slight squeeze in response.

"Three days," Franky reiterated.

Luffy grinned. "All right! Let's go! To the amusement park!"

"'Oi!'" Everyone yelled, shooting down his idea. 

_______________________________________________________________

Here's an extra chapter for this week! Hope you enjoyed! Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

25.2K 854 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
27.9K 357 33
You met a boy with a straw hat back in impel down apparently your friend Ace was his brother. He said his name was Luffy and you said you really want...
24K 736 30
This story is about a Young girl named y/n who lost their parents in a terrible ship wreck, At least that's what she was told. Soon after she reali...
74.3K 3.8K 34
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘚𝘓 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...