๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ต๐ธ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘๐บ ๐‘Š๐ผ๐‘‡๐ป...

Oleh user6969669669

In which: Andy's best friend falls for his twin sister. OR: Avery loses her childhood best friends because o... Lebih Banyak

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ง๐‘ฃ๐‘Žโ„Ž๐‘ 
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ง๐‘ฃ๐‘Žโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ 
๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘”e
NOT A PART/ NEW BOOK
๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ 
๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ
๐ท๐‘’๐‘—๐‘Ž ๐‘ฃ๐‘ข
๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก?
๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
"๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ?!"
๐ฟ๐‘ฆ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž'๐‘  ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ง๐‘ฃ๐‘Žโ„Ž
๐ด๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ'๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›

๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘š๐‘’

605 13 16
Oleh user6969669669

SONG:

You belong with me - Taylor Swift

"I'm the one who makes you laugh

When you know you're 'bout to cry

And I know your favorite songs

And you tell me 'bout your dreams

Think I know where you belong

Think I know it's with me"

AVERY SAT IN KYM'S BEDROOM GETTING ready for Stacy's Bat mitzvah. Anya and Megan were getting ready together at Anya's house and were going to meet Kym and Avery there.

The three girls did not want to go at all but Avery had managed to convince them all to go since Stacy was her best friend.

"I can't wait for the party. Is Andy going? Is Aaron going? Oh my gosh, do you think Lydia's going? Did Stacy even invite Lydia? Are they friends again? I know you and Lydia are but-"

Kym got cut off by Avery popping one of the balloons she still had in her room from her Bat Mitzvah.

"You need to calm down. Yes, Andy is going which is gross that you guys are together but i'll get over it I guess." Avery rubbed her arm as Kym punched it.

"Yes, Aaron is going. I don't know if Lydia is going or if Stacy invited her because I don't think they are friends again yet. Her mom might not know so she could've just invited her anyway like I did." Avery continued.

Kym put her brand new pair of earrings and her Gucci ring on while she sprayed some perfume.

Avery finished putting on her heels as she sprayed some perfume on herself too and put her necklace on.

"Okay, are we ready to go?" Kym asked picking up her phone as she stood up from her vanity.

"I think so, I have all the stuff I need and my mom is dropping my stuff over after so I can sleep over.

"Okay perfect, let's go!" Kym started squealing as she was so excited to finally go.

Kym's mom pulled up outside and parked the car while Kym and Avery were practically getting out while she was still driving.

"I cannot wait!" Kym yelled as she walked quickly to the entrance waving politely at Stacy's mom and dad but not really acknowledging Stacy as she walked up to Megan and Anya while Avery started talking to Stacy.

"Are you ready to do this? Hey, by the way, did you invite Lydia?" Avery asked lowering her voice for the last part because Bree and Danny were right beside them.

"Yeah, but I don't think she's coming." Stacy replied in a sad tone.

"She'll come, I know she will. Don't even worry about it." Avery gave Stacy a hug to comfort her.

Stacy thanked her and gave her a tight lipped smile as more guests came for Stacy to greet.

Avery took that as her cue to leave so she walked in and started walking towards her friends.

Andy and Aaron weren't there yet. They were probably at Aaron's playing dumb video games or something like they always do.

Avery looked around in awe. It was amazing. Everything fit the theme and it was exactly the way Stacy had dreamed it.

After a while everyone had come except for one person. The most important one of all had not came yet.

Everyone was waiting and cheering for Stacy to enter behind the closed doors.

STACY'S POV:

I walked over to my mom and dad rubbing my hands together, praying Lydia won't show up but it wasn't looking too good.

I could hear everyone inside cheering and waiting for me to do my grand entrance and I couldn't help but feel nervous that the whole thing would be ruined if Lydia didn't show.

The door opened behind me as I looked around for any sight of Lydia but no luck.

"Is she here?" My mom asked hopefully.

"I don't think she's coming." I exhaled a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Honey, she's gonna come." My mom said keeping my hopes up. I sure hope so

"May I have your attention?" I could hear Dj Schmuley yell into the microphone where everyone was waiting.

Shit. It's starting. What if she doesn't come? Oh god what do i do!

A million thoughts were racing through my mind. "It's starting. What if she doesn't come? Then everything's pointless." I told my mom and dad anxiously.

They both sighed and looked at each other feeling sorry for me when I saw them both look up at the entrance and my dad said, "it's not pointless."

I turned around and immediately smiled at the sight of my best friend standing there.

Her dad was complaining about something as he always did while Gabi told him he was fine.

"You made it," I said with a grin on my face.

"I made it." She said with a small smile on her face.

She looked amazing. She was wearing a chic blue dress with some of her hair back as it was down.

"Perfect timing." I let Lydia know as she replied with, "just in time for your grand entrance."

I smirked looking over at my mom and dad.

"Listen guys and girls, ladies and gentlemen..." Dj Schmuley began.

"No, Lydia..." I told her as I moved to the side and my mom and dad opened the doors

"Please give a very sweet welcome to your Bat Mitzvah..." Dj Schmuley continued on.

I motioned Lydia to come over and look, which she did.

The doors opened in front of her, she could see the whole crowd waiting for her, leaving a space down the centre to walk and her name in huge letters on the board at the back.

"Lydia Rodriguez Katz!" Schmuley finished as I said, "It's time for yours."

Lydia looked at me in shock. "Stacy, what is this?" She asked me.

"You deserve a perfect Bat Mitzvah. One that no one ruins." I told her.

"So you gave up your Bat Mitzvah for me?" She asked.

I smiled in happiness for her. "Stacy, this was your dream."

"It's our dream." I jumped excitedly. I couldn't wait for it to actually get started.

Lydia looked back out at everyone as they all continued cheering and yelling that they love her.

She looked back at me. "Go!" I told her encouragingly.

"Okay." She smiled widely looking back at her mom who mirrored her expression.

She began walking out with an even bigger smile on her face as I clapped for her and jumped up and down since I knew everything worked out.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Go Lydia!" Avery cheered with all of her friends. This was honestly a really good thing Stacy did for her and she was glad she did it. It really shows Stacy's matured.

They all started chanting her name then she turned around and pointed at Stacy. Stacy jumped and pointed back at her.

They both started running up to each other, meeting in the middle and hugging as they all cheered for them. This was their dream come true.

"All right! Make some noise for Lydia and Stacy!" Schmuley yelled into the mic again as everyone began cheering once more.

Stacy and Lydia started jumping and dancing all around in the circle as songs finally started playing and they all started dancing.

She looked over at Andy and immediately burst out laughing at him dancing.

"What's so funny huh?" He asked ruffling my hair as I began pulling his.

"Hey, hey, no fighting at Bat mitzvah's anymore guys I thought I already told you this!" Aaron said as he came over acting like their mom.

Avery rolled her eyes with a smile on her face as she went over to Kym, Megan and Anya.

"Hey!" She yelled over the music as she began joining in with them dancing and having fun together.

"All right, mishpachalah! Who's ready for some 'Don't stop Believing!'?" Dj Schmuley shouted making everyone but Aaron go quiet.

Damn he really did love that song. He started cheering and clapping but stopped once he realised he was the only one.

Avery and Andy started sniggering at him making him punch Andy and he just glared at Avery who glared back at him.

"Of course you are, nerd, and that's why I'm not going to play it." Dj Schmuley embarrassed Aaron.

He began shaking his head in both disappointment and embarrassment.

"Aw, it's okay. Cheer up." Avery told him as she put her hand on his shoulder making him look up at her.

He smiled softly at her as a slow song began playing through the room.

They both smiled knowingly at one another as everyone began finding someone to dance with.

"May I have this dance?" Aaron asked as he held his hand out to Avery who gladly accepted as they both giggled finding a spot to dance in.

MELISSA'S POV:

"Ooh, how do you feel about that? Your daughter's dancing with her handsome young gentleman Aaron?" I asked my husband as my arm was around him.

"Um, surprisingly, I feel okay with it." He answered looking at me and back at Avery and Aaron. They were very cute together.

"Really?" I questioned in shock.

"You know what I don't feel good with?" He asked me.

"What?" I asked confused on what he was talking about.

"Rabbi Rebecca and Cantor Jerry."

I looked over at them and gasped. What on earth were they doing.

"Ooh, work it, Rabbi." I hyped her up as she started doing some weird wave.

"Yeah. That should be against every religion right there." Michael said to me.

"Yeah." I said as I chuckled.

"I mean, what are they doing?" I chuckled once more watching Rabbi Rebecca's dancing get even worse.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Avery continued slow dancing with Aaron as she looked around at all her friends dancing happily.

Her eyes landed on Stacy and Mateo which she immediately gasped at. Her gaze went over to Lydia who smirked at her.

Suddenly, the slow music stopped and Schmuley started speaking again.

"Okay, that's enough of the slow stuff. Let's make some noise everybody!"

The crowd began cheering for what felt like the hundredth time that night.

'Cha Cha Slide' by DJ Casper started playing as Avery and Aaron walked back over to their friends as they all began clapping along to the music.

They all started jumping together when they clapping part in the song got faster. Avery had the time of her life and she knew she would stay with Aaron forever.

They belonged together.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AND ITS DONE. i'm not doing stacy's mitzvah project chz i cba. anyways thank u all sm for reading this book and voting or commenting and just reading it hinestly. it has been one heck of a ride writing this. TOOK ME LONGER THAN I EXPECTED. but i pulled through this week and finished it quicker than i thought i would. i might make an isaac garcia book since i can't stop watching my life w the walter boys so look out for that but if i don't then i'm immediately going to work on my tristan dugray book. ANYWYAS HOPE U GUYS HAD A GOOD HALLOWEEN THANKSGIVING CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR WHATEVER HOLIDAYS WE HAD WHILE I WROTE THIS. Thank you so much for all the support i appreciate it so much. i honestly did not think my book would even get this much attention so really thank u all sm. and with that being said. bye yall 🤠🤠💔

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.9K 498 22
After Analise's summer in cousins, her best friend Jeremiah makes her return in hopes to find his brother, and help save his favorite home. But what...
8.1K 105 13
You're Steve's little sister, you're a senior in high school. You used to play D&D with the four boys Dustin, Lucas, Will and Mike. You know about th...
225K 3.2K 36
[This book is currently being edited also NOT A MIGHTY DUCKS FF] ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ...
6.4K 149 23
Alyssa Avery finds her long lost brother and meets him. They become close and he takes her to meet his friends. I wonder what happens....๐Ÿ˜‰ (The sto...