𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛

SONG:

That should be me - Justin Bieber

"That should be me, holding your hand

That should be me, making you laugh

That should be me, this is so sad

That should be me"

"NO SHE SERIOUSLY SAID THAT!" KYM said to Avery while they both giggled.  "How is she even allowed to do that to a literal kid?" Avery asked while still laughing.

"I don't know but-" Kym started but quickly got cut off by Andy and Aaron barging through the door. "What did i tell you about knocking Andy?!" Avery asked as she groaned.

"And what did i tell you about me not giving a fu-" Andy started but Aaron yelled at him to shut up before he could actually finish his sentence.

"So why did you guys barge in the door anyway?" Kym asked looking confused. "Oh right. We were wondering you guys wanted to come down and watch a movie with us?" Aaron asked mainly looking at Avery.

Avery and Aaron were kind of at an awkward stage. They liked each other but they didn't know if the other liked them back. And they were kind of friends?

"Oh sure we'd lo-" Kym got cut off yet again but this time by Avery. "Uh, no thanks. We're a bit busy." She gave a tight lipped smile. "We are?" Kym said raising a brow.

"Yeah. We are. Aren't we Kym?" Avery said giving her a look telling her to agree. "Ohh, uh yeah sorry we're pretty busy.." Kym said catching on to Avery's look.

"It doesn't look like you guys are busy..." Andy said as he looked around to see what they could be doing. "Well, we are so you can leave." Avery said getting fed up with them now.

"Come on, Ave, please?" Aaron said subtly giving her puppy dog eyes knowing she couldn't say no. Avery noticed this and quickly looked away.

Aaron walked over beside her bed and turned her head to face him. "Please?" He asked again. "No.." Avery said barely above a whisper, feeling bad for saying no to Aaron.

"But it's your favourite!" Aaron reasoned with her. She immediately turned around and faced him again. "Scream?" She asked as they could tell she got excited over it.

"Yes, Avery. Your favourite movie is Scream what else would we be talking about?" Andy said getting impatient with how slow the plan was coming along so far.

He was wondering how Aaron actually had the patience and time for his sister and this plan. She was so confusing to him but he just didn't understand her like Aaron did. Nobody did. He was the one person who got her the most.

Avery sighed. "Alright. Fine, we'll come and watch it with you guys." She said finally giving in to Aaron's begging. "YES!" Aaron yelled as his two fists went up into the air. The three stopped what they were doing and stared at him as he awkwardly put his hands back down.

"Anyways. Come on guys let's go to the store and get some snacks and then we can set everything up in the lounge." Andy told them.