𝑇𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

SONG:

Lover - Taylor Swift

"Can i go where you go?

Can we always be this close

forever and ever?"

AVERY WAS SITTING ON STACY'S BED as they were talking and planning their bat mitzvah, learning the Torah portions. All of a sudden avery's phone rings.

She looks at it and smiles seeing it was aaron. She looks at stacy to see if it was okay for her to answer since she was at her house and hanging out with her. Stacy nodded and avery squealed, excited to talk to her boyfriend.

She tapped the screen and aaron's face popped up. "Sup avery?" he asked her smiling. "Hi.." she said giddily. he chuckled at her antics and stacy rolled her eyes smiling at how cute they were.

"So what are you doing right now?" he asked her and she shrugged her shoulders in response. "Just talking and planning our bat mitzvah's. not much. what about you?"

"Well i'm bored and i was gonna ask if u wanted to hang out but i guess your busy with stacy so it's ok." aaron said a little bit upset.

"I-" avery was going to say something but got interrupted but stacy shaking her head from side to side and saying that she has to go somewhere with her dad now so they'd give avery a ride over to his house.

This was the first time that avery was hearing about this and she looked at stacy in confusion. Stacy just winked at her and smirked and avery finally understood.

"Thanks Mr Friedman! Bye stace!" avery said as she got out of the backseat and closed the door. Stacy and her dad both said bye and started to drive away.

Avery walked up aaron's driveway and was about to knock on his door when all of a sudden it opened and scared avery. "Oh sorry didn't mean to scare you" aaron laughed.

Avery chuckled as her and aaron both leant in for a kiss. It was a short gentle peck but still meant a lot for both of them. aaron moved over to the side and gestured for her to come in.

She smiled at him and as she was walking in, aaron grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. They stayed like that for a while, his hands around her waist and her arms around his neck. Her face was in the crook of his neck and his was in her hair.

They eventually pulled away from each other and smiled. They got snacks and went up to aaron's room to watch a movie together.

The talking and giggling got interrupted by aaron's bedroom door slamming open. both teens looked up to see.. andy? "Yo man what are you doing here?" aaron asked confused as to why his best friend was here.

Avery stared at andy as he stared back. "I came here to hang out with you guys." andy said as aaron and avery both have each other weird looks. Andy is always complaining about having to third wheel.

"Really?" avery questioned suspiciously. "Yes." andy answered. Avery continued to stare at him weirdly as aaron looked over at her and laughed at the face she was making towards andy.

Avery sighed. "Why are you really here andy?" Andy made a confused face. "i just told you why.." he said. avery gave him a look saying that she knows he's lying.