𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑧𝑣𝑎ℎ𝑠

SONG:

Don't start now - Dua Lipa

"ANDY!" Avery shouted for her twin brother as she was getting ready for the first bar mitzvah of the year. "Oh my god what!" he said angrily as he opened her door. "Which dress should i wear? red or pink?" she asked him. The red was a short silk material bodycon dress and the pink was a more loose floral dress.

"I don't care" andy said. Avery glared at him and sighed aggressively. "What are the options?" she heard someone say on Andy's phone and she knew exactly who it was. She smiled knowing it was Aaron.

She took Andy's phone and smiled sarcastically when he gave her a dirty look. She set the phone up on her desk and showed Aaron the two dresses. "I think red looks more hot on you than pink does" Aaron said while smirking.

"EW GROSS THATS MY SISTER BRO" Andy shouted. Avery and Aaron started laughing and Andy snatched his phone out of her hand and walked out of her room. He came back in after two seconds and said "Oh by the way we're picking Aaron up for the bar mitzvah so make sure you're ready soon."

"Yeah yeah i'll be ready." Avery said knowing she was lying. She's always late for everything and always has been. She went and sat down at her vanity and did her makeup then her hair. She put the red dress on since Aaron said it looked hot on her and she put on her white converse.

She grabbed her phone and ran downstairs since she heard her dad honking the horn. "HURRY UP WEIRDO" Andy shouted out the window at her. "IM COMING" She shouted back.

The whole car drive to Aaron's house consisted of Andy and Avery fighting and Melissa yelling at them to stop. They finally pulled up to Aaron's house and Avery could feel her heart start to beat quicker.

Aaron came walking out of his house into the car and he sat in the middle. "Sup Andy. Hey avery." he smiled at her. "Oh hey aaron" she smiled back and turned to look out of the window attempting to hide the blush on her face

"I like your dress" aaron smirked as he looked her up and down. "thanks" she nervously replied. Andy started gagging and pretending to vomit earning a kick from avery as she reached her leg over aaron's to get to andy.

Aaron held her legs down on his lap so she would stop kicking him but he never moved them the whole car ride after that. They would occasionally sneak glances at each other without the other knowing.

"Oh my god it's so obvious you both like each other just get together already!" Andy complained. He always teased them ever since they were younger because he knew the two always like each other.

"How about you shut up?" "How about you die in a hole?" "how about you die in a fire?" "how about you-" " SHUT UP." the bickering between the twins was soon put to rest after their dad got fed up with it.
"oh thank god we're here." Melissa whispered to herself and Michael.

"Ok kids we're gonna go over to the adults table go have your own fun." Melissa said to them. The three walked away together but Avery walked away once she seen Stacy and Lydia. "I'm gonna go over to my friends bye" Avery said to Aaron and Andy. "Yeah i don't care" andy said. "andy shut up. bye avery" Aaron smiled and waved at her which she returned.