𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑑𝑔e

SONG:

Kiss you - One Direction

"Every time we touch

You get this kinda rush"

AARON AND AVERY WERE SITTING ON HIS BED doing homework. they were doing maths homework together trying to work out the problems even though they had no clue what they were doing.

"Okay i think you multiply then subtract 4.." avery said turning to aaron staring at her lovingly. "what?" she giggled. "nothing. i- you're just beautiful." he said to her.

She blushed and looked away avoiding eye contact. he made her nervous and he knew that now just seeing what his compliment did to her. He placed his index finger under her chin and moved her head to face him.

They both stared into each other's eyes and slowly started to lean in. avery felt butterflies when their lips finally met. No interruptions, nobody listening to their conversations, nothing. They had finally kissed.

This kiss was a slow and gentle one and after a few seconds they both pulled away. He moved his hand from under her chin to rest on her waist and she instantly felt butterflies again.

"Anyways, what were you saying about this?" aaron asked referring to the maths homework. "I- uh.." avery stuttered not managing to get any words out because she was so flustered.

Aaron laughed and waited for her to finally calm down before she explained it to him again whereas this time he actually listened and didn't just stare at her.

The next day after school avery went over to kym's house because her friend group was going to the ledge. avery was kind of apart of this friend group and stacy's since she was very popular.

They were all in comfy clothes putting on face masks and press on nails while texting or talking to each other. avery was confused when she saw lydia and stacy there but she didn't say anything because she thought maybe they knew she was friends with them so they invited them for avery.

Kym and megan were whispering while looking in stacy and lydia's direction while anya was giving weird looks to them while watching them put on the face mask. "So, lydia, any crushes?" megan spoke up.

Lydia looked over stopping what she was doing. "Oh, uh... No, not really. There's not a lot of options for boys in our grade. You know?" she said as she nervously chuckled and stacy joined in as they looked at each other.

Avery found it weird how everyone always got so nervous around the popular girls. She always wondered what made them so different to any other person.

"Oh, so you only like boys?" anya questioned as she twirled a piece of avery's hair around her finger. "Uh, i think so." lydia said confused. "Don't worry. some of us are straight too." kym said as lydia and stacy looked around trying to find the people that weren't straight.

"Cool." lydia said smiling. "I don't disagree" stacy said nodding while smiling. An awkward silence creeped up on everyone as they all gave her weird looks and side eyes wondering why she said that.

"Yeah, stacy, what about you? Who do you like?" her facial expression changing halfway through her sentence. "Uh, no one, really." stacy lied.

Everyone could tell she was lying. they all knew she liked andy, practically the whole school knew. She wasn't very subtle about staring at him or she never talked quietly about him.