~Jeremike~

By serinaazul

Five Nights At Fredy's characters do not belong to me. Only the OC's and the plot. And please excuse me if th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Q & A
Q & A
A/N

Chapter 43

125 8 9
By serinaazul

Jeremy's P.O.V

I was downstairs listening to the rain and thunder outside. But something was laying on my lap, it was my son taking a nap. Mike had to go to work for a little bit, because they had called him in for something. I sigh and close my eyes enjoying the sound of the rain and thunder, I loved the sound it was very peaceful. There was a knock on the door, I carefully place a pillow under Carter's head so he won't notice that I've moved. I walk to the door and open it slightly, I see my dad and my uncle standing in front of the door. I open the door, "Hey dad and uncle. What's brings you here in such a stormy day? Oh, and happy fathers day, dad."

"We just got bored and deiced to come over. And happy fathers day to you and Mike as well." My dad stated.

"Ahh, come in, come in. Mike is at work right and Carter is taking a nap at the sofa." I move out of the way, the two brothers come in.

"Mommy?!" Carter cries out. I stop in my tracks. "Mommy!" He cries out again. I turn to the living room and run, I reach the sofa where he was sitting at. He was crying and holding his throat.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I ask in a worried tone. He points to his throat, I could see that he was gasping for air. I could tell that something was wrong, I wasted no time to pick him up and run to the door. "Dad, Uncle! Drive me to the hospital!" They open the door for me and run off to there car. I run in the rain being careful not to slip, Brice opens the back door for me I quickly enter. Bruce starts the car a speeds off, but also at a safe speed so he won't spin out of control. Carter was in my arms gasping for air. I take my phone out and dial Mike's number.

Phone Call

Mike: Hey Jer.

Jeremy: Mike! Something is wrong with Carter, he's having trouble breathing.

Mike: What? Are you going to the hospital?

Jeremy: Yeah, my dad and uncle came over when it happened.

Mike: Okay, I'll leave work right now. I'll meet you at the hospital, okay?

Jeremy: Okay.

Call Ends

I start to cry holdingdon't Carter tightly. "Mommy... don cry... it'll be okay." Carter whispered through breaths. I slightly nod my head telling myself that everything is going to be okay. About ten minutes pass and we finally arrive at the hospital. I run into the building with Bruce and Brice right behind me, Carter was rushed into a room. I sat in the waiting room crying hoping that my son will be okay. Mike arrived.

"Jer!" Mike runs towards me and hugs me tightly. "He's going to be okay, okay?" He rubbed circles on my back.

"And what if he's not. I don't think I would be able to handle another child lost. I just can't, Mike."

"Nothing is going to happen, he is a strong boy. Don't think of the negatives, think of the positives." Mike says while placing a kiss on my head. I nod. He pulls away from the hug and wipes the tears away with his thumbs. He pecks my lips.

Carter's P.O.V 

Everything was blurry my vision would go black sometimes. It felt as if my throat was sealed closed and I couldn't breathe, I could hear doctors talking but I couldn't here what they said. I see a figure walk towards me, it was a lady. "Carter, can you hear me?" I nod not wanting to speak. "Okay.." She writes stuff down on her board. "My name is  Dr. Mason, but you can call me Doll." I nod once again. "You are going to live, but we have to give you medication and a shot for right now, is that okay?" I give a thumbs up. She leaves my side, but soon returns with a pill, water and a shot. "This is going to hurt a little." She presses the needle to my arm, a pinch feeling was  felt as she push it in. She jesters me to sit up, I do as told."Okay, your now going to take this pill that will stop the swelling in your throat." She hands me the pill and water. I take them. "It will work in a few minutes, I'll be back."

Mike's P.O.V

A doctor comes into the waiting room. She didn't make eye contact with any of us due to reading her clipboard. I felt like I knew her. "Ahh, yes Carter Schmidt would-" She looks at us and stops talking. I growl, it was Doll. "-Uh... He will live. We gave him a shot so he can get the cloudiness out of his eyes, and a pill to help swell down his throat." The bitch states. I look over to Jeremy who didn't see who it was, but I can tell he knew who it was.

"So... Can you say is it was an allergic reaction, or  is it a medical condition?" I ask.

"From what I see it can be an allergic reaction to nuts." Doll states. 'Nuts? Oh... I think he had peanut butter. Whelp he can't eat that now.'

"Can I see, Carter?" Jeremy asks looking up to the lady. She nods.

"Follow me." Jeremy stands up and walks towards Doll, "And your boyfriend, husband, whatever that is can come." I wanted to punch this lady in the face, but I knew I couldn't in here. I stand up and follow the bicth as well. "He's in here." She opens the closed door and lets us in, she doesn't  follow us in. The door is closed behind me.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Carter asks, his voice was a little raspy. My heart shattered into pieces when I saw he was hooked up on machines and wires. Jeremy sits next to him on a chair.

"Are you okay?" My husband asked in a worried tone.

"Yes, that doctor gave me a shot and a pill. She's nice."

"Yeah, right." I whisper to myself.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"When am I going to leave this place?"

"Whenever the doctor gives us the okay."

"Okay."

Bruce's P.O.V

Doll came back into the waiting room. "So I see they have a kid, is it adopted?"

"Why the fuck would you want to know?" I growled.

"Hey you don't have to be so rude about it." She smirks, I knew she was going to do something. "I just, you know wanted to know." Her hand trails down my chest.

"Hey!" My boyfriend yelled. "Back off!"

"And who are you, you look like an ugly ass donkey." She laughed at what she said. Oh this girl is going to get it. I push her away.

"Call him that again, and I'll end you right now." I growl.

"Dam, don't get your dick in a knot. But it's true, don't you agree?"

"Why would I call him that? He's my boyfriend."

"Aww. That's a shame that you have a donkey face as your lover." She says in a little girl tone. Brice gets up and stomps towards her. "Eww, he's even more uglier close up."

"Oh? You want this donkey face to kick your ass? That sounds fine to me." He raises his fist, but I stop him before the blow.

"Just leave her. She's worth nothing."

"What do you mean I'm worth nothing? I'm one of the most famous doctors ever."

"Yeah, a snotty nosed bitch doctor. Can you just go back to your job?" I state sternly.

"Hmm... Sorry I can't I'm done working for today."

"WELL THEN LEAVE!" Brice yells making other doctors and nurses look at him.

"I just wanted to see my man, but it looks like he's dating a monster."

"Just fucking leave already." I raised my voice while saying the sentence.

"Tsk. Tsk. Don't raise your voices on me. So now I'm guessing that you aren't trying to kill your son anymore?"

"No."

"Why? It was fun doing it though. Come on, lets team up again, and your ugly boyfriend can join as well."

"No. I'm not bad anymore so please leave us alone."

"Once a villain, always a villain."

"Well that doesn't go for us, bitch." My lover growls.

"Stay out of this donkey face."

"What makes you think that I'm not going to stay out of it?"

"Cause I said to stay out of it."

"Okay. I'll stay out of it, but if I see you do something to Bruce I'll will cut you." His voice sounding demonic. He stomps off to the restroom.

"Okay, now that we are alone I can do this." She starts to kiss me, she sits on my lap and rocks her hips in a sexual way. I push her off, I wipe my mouth.

"What the fuck, whore?"

"Don't you love me?"

"No!" I yell and spit at her face. She starts to cry. "Don't give me that bullshit, Doll." Brice comes out of the bathroom enraged.

"Can you please leave?" He said trying not to yell. She ends up running out of the room sobbing her eyes out. I take a deep breath.

"Finally that bitch is gone, but I know she's be back. All the bad people come back."

"Yep, they come back the same or changed."

"Yep." I hold  Brice's hand and kiss his cheek. "I'll always love you, and no one else."

"I always love you too." He rest his head on my shoulder.

One Day Later + Jeremy's P.O.V

Doll said that it was okay to take our son back home, despite it being all stormy yesterday, it was now all sunny out. Carter was back to his happy self and playing with Peppercorn. I guess we got lucky, at least this time around.

____________________________________________

I may or may have not cried writing the Carter part. And yes Doll is back, hope you enjoy having her back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 212 21
(first Jeremangle story on wattpad!) Why cant love be a breeze, I mean you find your soul mate and maybe get married, then live happily ever after...
564 11 9
(Before not reading this, there are warnings under this!) !!!NOT BLUEYCAPSULES!!!(slightly (very slightly) inspired but not it!) Yeah Uhhh so basica...
6.4K 99 28
Uh yeah, my first Jeremike fanfic. WARNING: CUSSING, ABUSE, ALCOHOL, SEXUAL THEMES
16.5K 323 17
Purple guy and Richard FNAF WARNING!!! Mpreg, rape, foul language, dirty sex! don't like it? don't read! this is my first story so bare with me! I do...