Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

38. Well of Sparks

512 27 8
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam looked around the empty barren land, "How far is the Well?"

Megatron was looking around warily as well, it was too quiet, "We can fly there. It takes a few minutes if we fly."

Raon nudged Sam's back, "Come on Dad. I will carry you."

Sam patted his helm smiling gently, "I trust you Raon."

Hong puffed up, "We will protect you, Dad."

Ohn nuzzled Sam, "You can count on us."

Miles smirked, "Meanwhile if the enemies attack we will distract them from noticing you."

Jazz nodded, "Be careful, little nephew."

Prowl called for them, "Come Miles, Prowl. It is time for us to battle."

Miles gave a cheeky smile walking ahead, "Of course, my Sire and Carrier."

Jazz froze, "Did he just?"

Prowl coughed and smiled, "I think he did."

Sam smiled up at them too, "Like our mom and dad said before, you are family. Do not be surprised if you find out you have been adopted later on when we meet them again."

Prowl looked intrigued, "What do you mean?"

Jazz was curious too, "Miles! What did you do? Miles, come on sweet bitlet."

Miles gave a cheeky grin, "Survive this battle and I will tell you."

Prowl had a longing look, "If only he was born as a Cybertronian."

Sam smiled, "Hmm... Perhaps... "

Megatron gave him a stern look, "No dying allowed."

Sam raised his arms in a placating motion, "What? Of course no one will die."

Megatron narrowed his optics, "No stabbing yourself again either."

Sam nodded seriously, "I do not have any plans to do that either."

Dragonius paused at that, "You stabbed yourself before?"

Sam, "Just once, let it go, please."

Dragonius narrowed his optics at Sam but decided not to comment on it. He had a feeling Sam would just deflect his worry and question. He tended to do that whenever someone inquired about his well being and it looked more like habit by now. Dragonius sent Megatron a look making the High Lord sigh, his little mate has made even the Knight Prime worry. Most of the time, Dragonius cared about keeping the Staff away from his late mentor's crazy sibling, Quintessa who was back again. She was currently leading the attack against Cybertron which was being answered with Windblade in the lead.

Back on planet Earth, Simmons was having a really golly time answering many questions that were being asked. The man tried his best to answer all the questions till he realized it was easier to claim confidential information. The most stubborn one being Attinger who made the alarm bells in Simmon's head go off. Simmons ordered every Cybertronian to be wary of the man and his group who had a familiar glint in his eyes. Simmons had dealt with humans like Attinger before and would not be taking any chances, especially not with the Rescue Bots who were mostly civilians and children.

Simmons was getting really annoyed but tried to satay calm, "Now, I can answer some questions."

Reporter, "What questions can you answer?"

Simmons grinned, "The Cybertronians who are left behind on planet Earth are civilians. I will warn you right now to not harm them. If you intentionally attack them, you will be branded as traitor to humanity."

Another Reporter, "Why?"

Simmons, "They are here under protection and most importantly they are children. I do not know about you all but I am not a child abuser. I do not claim anyone who hurts children as one of humanity, only an enemy."

Attinger twitched, 'Why that little!'

Another Reporter, "So these robots can have children."

Simmons gave the reporter a sharp look, "Cybertronians, call them their correct term. Honestly, it's like you never had an education before, how can you call yourself a reporter if you do not know what term to call them? You should be ashamed of yourself."

The reporter was embarrassed and gave a quick apology then avoided calling them robots and started calling them Cybertronians. Others asked more questions about future plans and Simmons introduced them to Heatwave the leader of the Rescue Bots. That caused a wave of interest to go through the audience and the reporters as Heatwave introduced himself and what he did. He then introduced his teammates and their jobs and positions including how they had been working together with human partners during rescue missions. Attinger did not look happy at all and Simmons kept a close eye on the man keeping him away.

Simmons, "Keep an eye on him."

Carlos a young agent nodded, "You got it boss. We will deal with him if he tries anything."

Simmons, "This is a chance for Earth and humanity to go to another planet. We cannot allow some arrogant fool ruin this chance."

Carlos, "You can count on me boss."

Dragonius, "Come! Follow me! I know a straight way to the Well of Sparks."

Megatron, "That might be the best option."

Raon, "We will protect you this time Dad."

Hong, "Yeah, count on us Dad."

Ohn, "We will not let anyone hurt you."

Sam chuckled, "I trust you all. Let's go now, shall we? The faster we go, the faster we can come back and help others smack Quintessa stupid."

Raon nodded eagerly and then turned to Dragonius who was trying not to coo at the adorable sight. Adaptus was next to Sam in an instant promising to keep any attackers away from his precious legend. Megatron wanted to punch him but decided he would at least keep Sam away from harm and decided to treat him like Sam's bodyguard instead. Sam just sighed internally at Adaptus' behaviour feeling pity for Dragonius who looked really close to chucking his third in command into the loony bin. Sam would not blame him if he did that, Adaptus was something else, even when he was Clopeh he was quite the fanatic.

Dragonius, "We shall travel through the Sea of Rust. The electro magnetic fields will hide us from being detected."

Megatron, "Stay close to me."

Sam nodded, "Of course."

Raon looked at the tornadoes that were around the area, "This reminds me of the Sound of Wind."

Hong, "You are right."

Ohn glared, "No Dad, no using your powers."

Sam, "I just wanted to make a path."

Dragonius, "That is unnecessary. We are going through it to hide ourselves for a reason."

Megatron, "So, I don't want to see any use of your powers.", he transformed opening his cockpit and said, "And more importantly stay inside."

Sam sighed climbing in, "Alright, alright, you win."

They traveled through the field of tornadoes that were spread through the area and apparently never stopped forming. Raon used his abilities to ground all of them to the surface of the planet to keep them from being blown away. Sam was enjoying the scenery, from close up with a tornado and what the inside of the tornado looked like. The scientists were going to go crazy over this footage once they returned and survived the war. After a few hours of travel and avoiding the lightning strikes which could paralyze them if hit, they were finally out of the tornado field. Sam got out looking around curiously at the path of large crystals in front of them.

Sam, "Well, I was not expecting this."

Megatron, "It is a pleasant surprise."

Raon looked around, "It is pretty."

Adaptus, "My Legend, you deserve these crystals and even more. ACK!"

Hong jumped on him and looked around, "Are we looting this place?"

Dragonius almost stumbled, 'What?'

Ohn, "Yeah Dad? Are we?"

Sam, "Why loot it when you can claim it? This area does not belong to anyone after all."

Raon, "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! It can be our hide - out. Our special place."

Adaptus gently plucked Hong off and placed him on the ground, "My legend you can have anything you want. I will fight anyone who tries to stop you."

Stormreign who was back on the ship, "Why do I feel like Adaptus has done something to anger Dragonius?"

Steelbane snorted amused, "When does he not nowadays? Ever since he reunited with young Sam, he has been like a rebellious youngling."

Red Alert, "Um... Should we check on them?"

Stormreign, "No, this is a blackout mission for a reason. But perhaps we can send someone to them."

Red Alert nodded, "Who should we send?"

Steelbane, "Laserbeak is needed for communications. How about Ravage?"

Barricade, "We will have to ask Soundwave for that. Ravage only listens to him."

Stormreign, "I shall go meet with him then. Take over for me Brutucus."

Brutucus a very silent Knight nodded and took over quietly making Red Alert startle a bit at his sudden presence. The silent Knight quietly got to work as Red Alert watched him with a visible interest in his optics but did not bother him. Red Alert decided to get to know the Knight after the fight was over and if they survived. Unlike the other Knights, Brutucus preferred to stay at a distance and silently observe everything that was happening around him. Of course, once you noticed him he was pretty hard to ignore with his size, smoothing tone of voice and armor.

Red Alert, 'Focus Red. Yes, he is good looking. Yes, he is very mysterious and chivalrous. You can talk after the job is done.'

Brutucus himself looked at the shorter mech beside him, 'Adorable young one.'

Sam stopped, "Everyone, quiet!"

Megatron, -We are being followed.-

Adaptus, -Yes.-

Dragonius, -No - Sparks!-

Raon, -What?-

Dragonius, "Dead Cybertronians with no sparks. They attack other living Cybertronians trying to steal their sparks for themselves."

Sam, "Oh dear!"

Raon, "They can try."

Megatron, "Children, Sam, stay behind me."

Sam, "No, you stay behind me. They want your sparks, remember?"

Dragonius, "And you have the Allspark inside you. They will want you the most."

Adaptus raised his sword and swung it in a circular motion making his aura cut down a lot of the enemies, "I will hold them off here, Prime. Take my legend to the Well."

Ohn, "I will help him. My poison with his sword should paralyze those things."

Hong, "Poison fog will paralyze them faster. We will both help him. You go with Dad, youngest.".

Sam muttered, "My babies are growing too fast."

Raon, "You can count on me. Let's go Dad. Kind Dragonius, please hurry and show the way."

Dragonius, "Actually we are already at the well. Look there. That is the Well of Sparks. You just need to enter it."

Sam went to the edge and peered down, "That is a long way down."

Megatron, "Raon, Dragonius, go with Sam. I will stay back with them and hold the line."

Sam, "Megatron, I will be back soon."

Megatron, "You better return to me."

Sam nodded and climbed on top of Raon who flew down inside the large ravine also known as the Well of Sparks. Sam looked around and he could feel the excited pulsing of the Allspark inside him. Sam guided them to the deepest part of the well where there was a raise on the surface like a podium. The Allspark guided Sam to the podium and instructed him to sit cross legged in the middle of it and they would do the rest. Sam eyed the place then got off Raon much to his protest about how it could be very dangerous for him. Sam pat Raon's helm to calm him down while Dragonius was looking around feeling nostalgic.

Sam, "Keep an eye out for any enemy okay Raon?"

Raon raised his head, "Of course, I am the great Raon Miru. Nothing will get past my sight."

Sam, "That's my baby. I will be meditating while the Allspark does what is necessary to restore itself and the Staff kick starts Cybertron's healing process."

Dragonius, "You can count on us Sam."

Sam nodded and then sat down cross legged in a meditative position while his body glowed with both the Allspark and Staff symbols. Meanwhile Optimus was facing Quintessa and his Matrix glowed brightly making everyone pause when it appeared. Optimus's optics were wide as he watched the Matrix pulse once, twice and then flew off in the direction of Sam and the Well of Sparks. Quintessa seemed to have realized what was happening and attempted to follow the Matrix only for Rodimus to stop her from going anywhere. Miles though did not have much choice as the Matrix had snagged him much to Prowl and Jazz's protest and flew off.

Optimus, "Jazz, Prowl, go. Make sure they are alright."

Jazz, -Are you sure Optimus?-

Prowl, -What he means is, is it okay for us to just up and leave.-

Windblade landed in front of them with a serious look, "You must go find Sam. Something serious has no doubt happened."

Prowl, "That's why the Matrix took our Sparkling. Jazz!"

Jazz transformed, "Let's go."

Prowl transformed as well and both of them started a high speed chase after the artifact and their Sparkling. Miles though was staring incredulously at the Matrix that had grabbed him and plucked him away from his enemy and started rushing off somewhere else. Miles narrowed his eyes and wondered if something happened to Sam, his brother in everything but blood. Miles would never forgive those who hurt Sam the same way Choi Han never forgave those who hurt Cale. Miles took a deep breath to calm his anger and prepare himself for a fight, he only hopes Sam and the kids are alright.

(To be continued...
Hope you all are doing well.
Till next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.5K 84
"Come on, hun. Say something!", my dad pleaded. I haven't spoken in years and I never will. My parents try to get me to speak but it never works. I...
20.2K 757 53
Will Lennox was a soldier. he expected death to happen in the line of work, not in a random Decepticon attack. he never expected he'd be stomped on b...
61.2K 926 8
WARNING: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters!! About a young, abused girl named Melody. When she gets kicked out for the night she goe...
38K 873 22
You and Optimus have been an item for about 2 years, you convinced your parents to let you join NEST a organization that fights Decepticons and is hi...