ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 54

5.2K 422 104
By Richaa_Sharma

Please don't forget to vote and comment, I will be very happy if you all do so. 🙏❤️🌼

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

" Neill!!! " holding tears of happiness in her eyes, she looks at him who was looking at her like, "Look, I could not able to live without you again, I have come to you." She smiles.

As soon as she opens the door, she becomes surprised to see Neil in front of her and suddenly her eyes fill with tears, With a smile on her lips and tears in her eyes, she looks at him, unable to believe that he is standing in front of her, she really didn't expect him to come..and now she doesn't delay and jumps straight into his arms, holding him tight.

Neil smiles at her action but he cannot catch her even if he wants to because he has a bouquet of her favorite lilies in one hand, So in the other hand a paper bag which also contains her favorite things.

" I can't believe you're actually here but somewhere I knew you would come, nahi reh paaye n aap " He smiles at her words

" Kya karu, laakh koshishe ki par muskil hai tumse dur reh paana " she smiles hearing his words and then don't know for how long she remained clinging to him like that, he also gives her her time but then says

" Ab pure din yehi khadee rehna hai ?" Hearing his words she smiles and then squeezes him tightly and separates from him and looks at him.

" Lilies for my beautiful Lily " he says giving her that bouquet, She sees the bouquet in his hand and takes it again holding tears in her eyes, he never forgets to bring this for her....and as soon as his hands are free, he places his hands behind her head and brings her face closer to his and kisses her forehead, on which she closes her eyes.

Coming inside, Neil looks around the house and Avni closes the door, after closing the door she looks at his back and smiles.

She still can't believe that he really came, which means he has forgiven her.

" Neil!!! " At her voice, he turns towards her and their eyes meet, both of them not knowing how to take the initiative now, what should they say to eachother, but he doesn't have time...he has a flight back to Mumbai in 3 hours, so he takes the initiative for which he has come here.

" I'm sorry Avni " She looks at him confused at his apology. It was his mistake then why is he apologizing.

" I'm sorry, I know I made a mistake again, I shouldn't have treated you like that, but...but...I...I..don't kn.." He starts stammering further, on which Avni does not say anything but comes closer to him, holds his hand and brings him towards the couch and makes him sit there and instead of sitting separately, she sits in his lap on which he looks at her.

Avni dress 👇

Neil dress 👇

Imagine them sitting on the couch in this position..👇

" Should we not talk about the past and talk about something else..." She speaks on his apology because she really doesn't want his apology this time, It was her fault and his behavior towards her was justified... and now that he is with her, she wants nothing but him, so he doesn't want his sorry.

And after she said this, Neil, for the first time, does not understand how to start a normal conversation with her, So, understanding this thing of his, she says

" Well Neil, you know, this was our second fight so far...." On this he sees her.

" aur yehaan bhi galti hum dono ki thi....Haan maana meri galti jyada thi par aapki galti sirf itni hai ki aapne abhi tak mujhe ek proper hug nahi diya...aap aise to nahi the...kitne boring ho gye ho...." She says this with a pout because she realized at the door that he didn't hug her back and even now he hasn't hugged her.

And there, Hearing her complaint, he gets awwie on her...And immediately he wraps his hands around her and hides his face in her neck holding her tightly.

" I'm sorry, I know I've hurt you these past few days, by fighting with you, by not talking to you, by ignoring you, Sorry for all my wrong actions, sorry for never understanding you in the first place, but jaan, I may hurt you but the only thing is that now I cannot live without you, the thought of being away from you scares me, The fear of not being able to see you pierces my heart, I can't live without you, I won't be able to live without you and that's why, maybe when I came to know about your coming here, I overreacted... I'm sorry."

She hears all these words from him, she has forbidden him not to talk about the past, so why is he saying so much sorry? She pulls his face out of her neck and cups his face

" You didn't over-react, and I didn't really feel bad about any of your actions, this time I deserved it, And if you always forgive my mistakes with smile, then I will never improve, that's why from time to time, scold me for my mistakes, otherwise I will get spoiled..."

He smiles at her words.

" aur humne to pehle bhi baat ki hai, hum ladenge, jhagdenge, par ye baat to hume bhi pta hai ki hum ek dusre ka saath nahi chhodne waale.... aur hum dur rahe yaa paas, humara pyar to kam nahi hoga ek dusre ke liye..." These words bring tears to his eyes and she speaks further wiping his unshed tears

" And who said you don't understand me, perhaps no one understands me as much as you do and I can say this with confidence, You understood me, that's why you are here with me today..." He sees her on this

" If I were in your place and you suddenly talked about going away from me, then perhaps I too would have reacted the same way as you did...So where was the over in this...this is love right ? " After listening to all his words, he smiles slightly.

" Tum naraz nahi ho n mujh se ?"

" Wo to aap the mujh se....main nahi...to aap batao ab aap gussa nahi ho na ?" He shakes his head in the negative and she smiles and hugs him, hiding her face in his neck.

" I missed you a lot, you know I wake up late every morning because you don't call, I missed your calls..." Hearing this he feels bad for her

" But look, today I woke up on time because of your arrival." He smiles at this and Avni takes her face out of his neck and looks at him with her bright smile, both look at each other and suddenly his eyes go to her lips, how can someone with a morning face look so tempting, He leans towards her and is about to kiss her lips but seeing this she places her palm on his lips.

" I haven't brushed yet " she says mischievously to which he smiles.

" You are saying this as if we have never done this before in such a situation..." Saying this, he holds her chin with two fingers and gives a peck on her lips and then kisses her forehead, on which she smiles, making him smiles too with her charming smile.

But suddenly her eyes go to the clock where it is about 8 o'clock, she has to reach office at 9 o'clock but now how should she tell him, He has come here for her and how can she leave him...but it has only been 4 days that she has joined the office, how can she take leave?

And seeing the changing expressions on her face and her glance at the clock on the wall, something clicks in Neil's mind, He knows it is her office time, he knows this from all the updates she has sent him through messages, How can he make such a big mistake, he should not have come today, he should have come on weekends which is tomorrow, where she would have been free but unable to control himself, he came here today itself by taking the first flight in the morning.

" I'm sorry Avni, I completely forgot, you have to go to the office right...koi ni tum ab ready ho jao, fir main tumhe tumhare office drop karke airport chala jaaunga "

" Airport ?"

" yes, I have a flight back to Mumbai at 10 o'clock, I came here to apologize to you...I will not take much of your time."
On hearing these words, she gets up from his lap and then Neil also gets up and stands in front of her.

" Neil, aap fir se....
ye kaisi baat kar rahe hai, that you won't take much of my time... I'm not so busy that I won't have time for you..." She says and before Neil can say anything on this, Avni says

" Neil, please stay..." She requests but he can't stop because he has not come here after telling anyone and he don't know what the Mehra family will think if they come to know about this, he had just come to apologize.

" No Avni, main nahi ruk sakta...ghar par kisi ko btaakar nahi aaya hu... btw tum ready ho main tumhare liye breakfast bnaa deta hu...kitchen kahan hai ? "

He says because it is morning time and seeing her condition he understands that she must not have cooked breakfast yet and does she even know how to make anything?
And it is time for her to go to office, so breakfast should be prepared for her.

And while speaking and ignoring her talk about staying here, he looks here and there where he sees a kitchen at one end.

" Here it is. You go, get ready, I will make breakfast for you...." Saying this he goes straight towards the kitchen and Avni thinks how to stop him here.

As soon as he goes into the kitchen, Neil's eyes get big seeing the disorganized condition of the kitchen...things are spread here and there.

" How are you living Avni? " Seeing the condition of her kitchen, he says,
Avni bit her tongue after hearing this: But what should she do now, he has seen her laziness.

" Actually bhai had appointed a helper but she did not come last night so...

" So...And what's all this...you only ate sandwiches last night...?" he says after seeing the open packets of bread in her kitchen...Because this girl only knows how to make that and if her helper didn't came last night, it means she made the sandwich.

" Neil btaaya to maine cook nahi aayi, isiliye haan maine sirf sandwiches khaaye..."

" To kya tum kuch order nahi kar sakti thi baahar se...?"

" Now you know I don't like eating out side food that much..." He shakes his head in disbelief at her.

" What are you doing....being so careless with your health...that's why no one was ready to send you here...And now what are you doing here...go get ready yaa fir office ke liye late hona hai..."

Saying this, he first takes off the coat of his formal suit and then folds the sleeves of his shirt and then starts cleaning her kitchen, seeing which Avni says

" Were you coming here for a meeting?" On this question he looks at her.

" No, I mean in this suit... such formal clothes to meet me?" He smiles at her words.

" No, from here I have to go straight to Mumbai and go to the office, so I came prepared in advance so that I don't have to go home again to get ready..."

" Accha!! " She says but suddenly he notices her clothes

" You open the door for everyone like this?" At his words she looks at her clothes and smiles, understanding the meaning behind his words.

" Ab wo.... She doesn't give her answer that Neil speaks

" Today was the last time... there is no need to open the door for anyone like this in the future, Only I have the right to see you like this, no one else." She smiles shyly at his words, and then goes straight and hugs him from behind.

" I love you Neilu...."

" I love you too meri jaan...par ab jao ready ho...kab se keh raha hu...late hone par mujhe blame mat karna..." She listens to him and then says ok ok and goes from there to the room to get ready.

Neil sees her going and smiles lightly, thinking something.

To be continued.........

Q. Will Nell stay here for Avni? Or will he go back today itself ? Will Avni be able to stop Neil?

You answer this question and I will update tomorrow.

Precap :

" He is my fiance." She introduces someone from her office to Neil when he drops her to the office.

" You are engaged " that person react shockingly on which Neil sees him

" Well, engagements also break, you know..." He whispers on which Neil gets angry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
472K 44K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...
626K 47.8K 50
[Contains Mature Scenes] Sometimes we do things in the spur of the moment. No thought put into it, whatsoever! Started : 24th Feb, 2020. Completed :...
64.5K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...