『𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚎𝚒𝚌𝚎』 |...

By Changbin_Sal0n

[HIATUS] "Get the hell out! You don't belong here, you disgrace!" The little boy was on his knees as he held... More

• Information •
• Introduction •
ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 1
ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 2
ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 3
ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 4
ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 5
ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 7
ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 8
ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 9
ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 10

ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 6

8 3 6
By Changbin_Sal0n

It was 8:00 am and the bell for the beginning of the university's first class of the day had rung. Jisung was in the janitors room, taking out all the supplies that he needed for cleaning the floor later on.

Once he figured that all of the students were in their respective classes, he left the room. The brunette took this time to thoroughly explore more of the school. He was fascinated by all the students in the classrooms, wishing that one day he would be in there too.

Climbing his way up to the second floor, he walked around the long hallways. Soon he stood a little behind at one of the classroom doors. His soft eyes lingered through the glass upon a group of boys inside who could be heard laughing and chatting loudly. Subconsciously, a small, soft smile crawled its way up onto his face when he saw the smiles on the others faces inside the classroom.

"Excuse me, but could you please pardon me? I have to get through here into the classroom." Jisung heard a soft voice speak. The brunette turned around, only to be met with a boy who had honey blond hair and glasses.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Jisung apologized as he moved out of the way. The boy thanked him before walking past him halfway-only to stop and then turn back towards the brunette.

"Sorry for asking, but are you new here?" he asked politely. Jisung was stunned by the question, he didn't expect to have a conversation this early with someone.

"Yes, I'm one of the new janitors here." he responded a bit shyly. The brunettes response made the matter slightly frown. "Really? I thought you were a student here..."

"No, no! I'm not a student, I just got a job here." Jisung responded with a soft chuckle. The honey haired boy smiled a bit. "Well nice to meet you, I'm Jeongin by the way. I hope to see you around." he said politely as he readjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Nice to meet you Jeongin, I'm Jisung. I hope to see you around as well." the brunette said with a smile. Jeongin nodded before excusing himself as he went inside the classroom, closing the door behind.

As the boy left, Jisung looked back into the classroom and saw him join the group of boys who were previously laughing about something that a red haired boy showed them on his phone.

Jisung looked up at a clock which hung from one of the many walls in the hallway and he saw it was almost time for the next class, meaning the halls would soon be filled with the students in a matter of minutes.

The day went on like this. Jisung would go back into the janitors room ten minutes before any of the break or class bells rung. He didn't want to be seen by the people, so he only came out whenever the halls were empty.

Hours passed and now the dismissal bell had rang half an hour ago and majority of the students had left the building. Jisung got out of the room with a broom in his hands as he began to sweep all of the floors, beginning his job for day.

For being one of the top universities, the floors were quite dirty.

The brunette worked tirelessly around the three floors of the school as he swept all of the floors. Next, he got out the mop and bucket, beginning to mop the floors clean. He was hard at work, not wanting to disappoint anyone.

Jisung was breathing heavily with sweat settled on his forehead as he finally finished cleaning all three of the floors.

As he began to retrieve to the janitors room to put the cleaning supplies back, he was stopped by the principle who seemed just about to exit the building.

"Hello, miss." Jisung said in a polite tone as he tried to hide how tired he was.

"Good evening, Jisung. I see that you have worked hard cleaning the floors." she said in a kind tone.

"Yes ma'am, I hope I didn't disappoint." the brunette responded.

"You didn't disappoint at all! In fact, in all of my years this is the first time I've seen such shiny floors here, this is amazing Jisung!" the principle praised his hard work with a smile.

Jisung smiled as he gave her a little bow. "Thank you."

"It's no problem, but say Jisung, which educational institution do you attended?" she asked in a curious tone.

"I'm not attending any school at the moment ma'am, though I am trying to save up money to hopefully attended one." Jisung responded as he stood up more properly.

The principle guessed that the boy might be going through something and decided to offer some help. "Oh well... I really, really, like the hard work you put in today. No janitor we have ever hired before worked with such diligence." she started. "Would you like to attend this university? You seem like a smart boy and I want you to get proper education. The cost will be covered by us, you will get everything necessary for university." she said with a warm smile.

The brunettes eyes widened in great surprise and shock. His ears could barely comprehend what he was hearing.

She smiled at Jisung's surprised face and decided to continue. "If you do accept the offer, your working hours will be reduced in the evening as well due to studying and work from the given from the classes." she added.

Jisung almost felt like passing out from happiness. He tried to contain himself as he nodded. "I would really love that ma'am." he responded, his voice an octave higher than usual as his eyes glimmered.

"Very well then, you start school from tomorrow. Though, I do have to say that you must continue keeping the floors shining this way, please." she said as she adjusted her purse and work bag.

"Yes of course ma'am, I'll worker extra hard! I am very grateful for such an opportunity." Jisung said formally with a smile.

"I'm counting on you, dear. Anyway, come by tomorrow an hour or two before school starts at my office to get your uniform and class schedule. I will have everything ready." she said with a gentle smile. "Here's your paycheque for the day." she handed him an envelope with the money.

"Of course, I will be there. Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate this." Jisung said with a huge smile as he gently accepted the envelope, he was having trouble on containing his happiness.

"Very well then. I hope to see you tomorrow, Jisung. Have a goodnight." she replied curtly.
"Yes, ma'am. May you have a goodnight as well." Jisung bid, as he saw her nod and take her leave through the big school doors and into the cool night.

The brunette stood still in his place for a few moments as he blankly stared into space. His brain was swirling with everything that had just happened today.

A huge smile still shined brightly on the boy's face as he walked towards the janitors room to gather his belongings.

He then soon exited the building. The chilly wind blew past him as the street lights began to turn on. He walked down the streets and across several stores.

He then came to an abrupt stop as he stood in front of a little restaurant, his eyes landed on a specific table which was decorated with many balloons and banners and was surrounded by many happy people. There he saw a little girl wearing a fancy dress while standing with a huge smile as she blew out candles which were placed on a heavily decorated cake. Everyone clapped for her while she made a wish and cut the cake.

Jisung's brain stopped working for a second as he remembered that the date today was September 15.

"Oh... it's my birthday... today." he mumbled to himself as he eyed the crisp white envelope in his hands.

Suddenly an idea struck him as he turned around and went back a few shops and stepping into a bakery. Upon entering he was greeted with a warm aura and sweet scents. He had never seen so much food in his life. He slowly walked up to the counter and eyed the many desserts which sat on the glass shelves of the counters display.

His soft brown eyes landed on a cake slice which make his stomach softly grumble. He immediately knew he wanted that one. The cashier looked at him, waiting for whatever his order may be.

"May I have this cake slice please?" Jisung asked while pointing to the delicacy which was decorated with berries and syrup.

"Alright, will that be all for you tonight?" the worker formally asked as he got down, taking out the slice and started packing his cake.

"Yes, that will be all." he said with a smile.

"That would be seven dollars, please." the cashier said as he placed the bag with the dessert box inside on top of the counter.

Jisung nodded as he took out a bill from the envelope and paid for his cake. The worker retuned the remaining change along with the receipt and greeted the brunette in having a good night, which Jisung bid back as well.

The boy walked out of the warm shop and back into the cool air of the night as he strolled back to his home. He had a deniably huge smile on his chubby face which he hadn't realized stuck with him almost throughout the whole day.

"Hey, Bbama!!! I got us some very delicious food! And I got accepted as a student too!" Jisung said happily as he skipped into the alleyway to be greeted by his dog.

"Aw my little puppy, how were you? Hope you didn't feel too lonely without me." Jisung cooed as he sat down and ruffled his pets hair with love and care.

"You won't believe it, but I got us some cake for the first time!" he said with excitement as he pulled out the box. "Since it's my birthday, it's yours as well. You can have the first piece." the brunette said softly as he put Bbama in his lap and cut the cake with the little plastic fork and knife that were provided.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to me!" he started as he continued singing while cutting the cake slice. "You can have the first little piece, but only a little, I don't want your little tummy to get upset. I have other food for you too." he said softly while gently placing the first little bit of the cake out for his dog.

He watched Bbama eat before he decided on eating some of it himself too. Gently picking up the fork, he sank it into the softness of the delicacy and scooped out a bit onto the utensil.

Tasting the sweetness and the way the cake melted on his tongue, blew him away. He swore that he had never eaten something so great in his life. He knew that from now on-this was his one and most favorite dessert.

He happily ate the cake along with his little fluffball in the darkened alleyway.
"So far, turning 18 feels great."

••••••••••

A/N

How are you guys? Hoping that you all have eaten and are drinking lots of amazing water.

Just to clear up something, I know that no university would ever randomly accept a broke janitor boy on his first day of work as a student for their school.
Butttttttt this is wattpad so deal with it eheh...

-Emi

1.9k words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 10.4K 51
A mafia au where Minho hides a ceo, Han Jisung from the mafia. ~~~ "We won't be able to see each other again after this, not for awhile at least. You...
449K 19.5K 27
Completed! ❝ Get in loser, we're going shopping ❞ ❝ You've watched Mean Girls? ❞ ❝ Of course they have, ...
109K 4.1K 51
[High Schl AU] Minho unfortunately was born in a rather messed up household. His psychotic father only wanted girls and would kill all the boys his m...
24.7K 1.1K 31
𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝙾𝚗𝚎...